Breeding a Slime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and left the room. I was already packed; Nikki came a few minutes later and led me out to the car, practically skipping the whole time. She was just as excited as I was.

She drove us into town, and I tried to memorize the way. None of the roads looked familiar; we were far away from my hometown, if I had to guess. All of the names were unknown to me, but I had a good sense of direction. I'd know my way around Nukin without trouble within a few days.

We pulled up to a small house, and I recognized it from Nikki's description. It was made of brick, and had a small, empty front porch. Immediately upon entering the house we were in the living room, and I could see the dining room and kitchen through a doorway to my left. A hallway led to the bedroom and bathroom, and all the way to the very back room of the house- a small one containing a washer and dryer, and a door that led out into the backyard.

I placed Lady Wiggles's carrier down on the couch and released her; she darted off to explore. Nikki and I got the rest of my things from the car, along with Lady's cat tree, and put it away.

I didn't feel it yet, but I was home.

"Let's go get dinner." I told Nikki. I was so ready to settle into my new life; I'd look into classes that Monday, and maybe a part time job for extra money. The labs had set up an account for me before I left, and told me how to access it. It had a little bit of money already in the account to get me started, and I intended to use part of it to finally date my girlfriend.

She drove again since she knew where we were going, and we ended up at the Japanese place in town. We both had a love of sushi(though I teased her that her's was from being part cat).

The waitress was a catgirl like Nikki, and she stared at me in wonder as soon as we sat down. "Forgive me for being rude; I've just never seen anyone like you. What was your experiment?" She asked me, after taking our drink order.

"Well, I was supposed to become a furry, but it backfired," I explained. "My normal body kind of collapsed into this slime thing."

"Wicked." She commented. "I'll be back with your drinks to get your order."

Nikki watched me in amusement as our waitress disappeared, shaking her head. "I hope you're prepared to get that question a lot. Everyone around here is an experiment; they all fall into the same general categories that you were given when you first were taken into the labs. You're the first of your kind, so people are going to be curious if this was on purpose or not."

"As if someone would want to be made of goo!" I exclaimed, shaking my head.

"You'd be surprised," Nikki responded with a grin. "People want all kinds of things. I used to read a lot of fanfiction before I transitioned; I used to fantasize about transformation all the time. Of course, it was gender transformation, and becoming a catgirl, but I saw all kinds of stories out there. You may not like it, but there's someone out there who would die to be you."

"I guess you're right," I conceded. "So you wanted to become like this? You must have been thrilled when they offered you the chance."

"I was. I took the job right out of college because I was tempted by the benefits; when I learned what I was really doing, I practically begged them to let me do it, too. It was everything I'd ever dreamed." She smiled, and her ears flicked. "The transformation was slower than the stories I'd read, of course, but it was great. I got to look in the mirror and see myself become the woman of my dreams every day."

I envied her, I realized. I'd never be anything like what I imagined for myself. As our waitress returned with our sushi, however, I realized that maybe it was a good thing. I'd never have pictured myself being a slime, but I could already do a few cool things with it. Maybe I'd end up loving this more than being a generic husky.

"So you're happy?" I asked, just to clarify.

"I am. I have a job that pays well; I don't have to worry about rent or making ends meet. I have enough money to do anything in town I want. I'm finally the woman I've always imagined physically, and a catgirl! And best of all, I have the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for." She reached forward and gently squeezed my hand, directing her blue eyes at me. I squeezed back, feeling a warmth in my chest.

"I love you," I told her, conscious of the fact that it was the first time I'd said it.

"I love you, too." She said, and started to eat. "What about you? Are you happy?"

"Well, none of this is anything I imagined. I was kidnapped to be experimented on. Instead of becoming a pink husky, my body dissolved into this slime and there's nothing I can do to fix it. I'll never get to return home." I paused, realizing that with every word Nikki's smile was leaving her face. I quickly reached my hand forward to cup her face. "But now that I think about it? I'm unique, with cool abilities, some that we probably haven't even discovered. I have the freedom to do what I want with my life; it's more freedom than I ever would have had back in the real world. Most importantly, I have someone that I love, who accepts me for who I am. So I guess I am happy."

I noticed a few tears glistening in her eyes that she quickly wiped away. "I'm glad. I know you were really unhappy in the beginning; I was so worried that you still hated all of this."

"It was still wrong of them to kidnap me and experiment on me without giving me a choice, but my life is better for it," I responded, smiling and started to eat my own food. Taste was something I still hadn't fully regained; I got vague ideas of flavor, but it was a whole body experience rather than being centralized to my tongue. "I only wish I could go back to the outside world and make use of this new body. I feel like...In a world of unique people, I'm just another experiment, you know?"

"I do. But is it really that different than what it was like to live in the world before you were experimented on? You were just another human there. Here, you're the one and only slime girl in a sea of furries and nekos and ferals," Nikki pointed out, and it made me feel a little bit better.

We finished our food and returned to the house, falling into bed almost immediately. We'd only been able to make love the first time; after that, we were conscious of how watchful the lab employees were of us.

It was our first time to be together in private.

Things heated up quickly, and I tossed her clothes away to the floor, pulling her on top of me onto the bed. It was our bed, our home, and we could finally just be. My hands roamed her body, gently squeezing her breasts, running my thumbs over her nipples. She did the same, and I felt her nails- more like claws- gently flicking over the peaks of my tits, giving the delightful sensation of pleasure and pain.

I had trouble keeping her body from sinking into mine; I wanted to be one with her, and I was fighting that instinct. I wanted time to enjoy her first.

I slid my hands over her sides and down her back, memorizing the feel of her soft skin. There were a small amount of freckles, and I traced them, trying to imagine what patterns they could make. She was so beautiful to me. I'd never been with a woman before her, but it had changed my life. I couldn't imagine ever being with a man again. The way we understood one another was deeper, more intense.

I brushed my fingers over the base of her tail and she shuddered; I ran my nails through the fur, giving gentle scratches. She shifted on top of me, arching into the sensations. I'd been told that the base of the tail was an erogenous zone for cats, and I was pleased to see that she'd inherited that with her transformation. I scratched harder, working the tips of my fingers in circles.

She was moaning and grinding against my belly, already hard for me. It reminded me of something I'd wanted to show her.

"I discovered something when I was playing around with my shapeshifting last night," I told her mischievously. She pulled back, giving me an inquisitive look. I concentrated on reforming my slime, adjusting my body beneath her as I did. Within a few moments, I had a new piece of my body- a cock that rivaled her's. They were pressed together, and I wrapped my hand around the both of them, rubbing against her.

She gasped and responded in kind, thrusting in time with me and into my hand. I didn't feel the same pleasure from it that I did when she was inside me, but the image of it was hot. I looked down between us, watching the heads moving against one another in the same rhythm. I let my slime soften a bit so that it could slide against her easier, leaving a small slick of pink goo on her skin.

"That's so fucking hot," she groaned, thrusting faster against me. Her head tilted back and her mouth remained open while she gasped from the pleasure. I gripped her ass with my free hand, squeezing the luscious cheeks while we teased one another.

"I want you inside me," I told her, panting. This was something I'd wanted to try, but the ache for her was growing beyond what I could withstand. I let the cock that I'd formed sink back into my body, wrapping my legs around her waist. I didn't let her in yet; I savored the feeling of her pressed against my sex, warm and solid.

She bucked against me and I let her sink in, gasping from how good that completion felt. She was made to fit inside of me like this, and I was made to take her. She leaned down to kiss me, not moving; we both enjoyed what it felt like to just be one, for her to be buried within me. We could take our time with this, unlike the first time that we had been together.

So she started out slow, pushing in and pulling out like she was feeling every part of me. As I'd done before, my slime clung to her shaft, the tiny parts massaging and tugging at the skin on a micro level. She could have stayed still and my body would have done the work, but the combination of her moving and the tiny suckling of each cell was overwhelming.

"That's it, lose yourself in me," I whispered to her, clinging tightly to her while she leaned over me. I arched up against her, wanting to be as close to her as I could. I ground my hips back against her with every thrust, wanting her cock deep inside. My slime fully coated it, moving over it in waves, intending to drain her completely dry. I hungered for that completion.

She sped up, her arms trembling from the ecstasy running through her body. Her eyes were glazed over while they stared into me, but were so full of love; I looked back into them, trying to convey my own feelings. I was drowning in pleasure; nothing had felt better to me than her fucking me. I shuddered each time her body slammed into mine, the impact sending ripples through my form.

I was getting closer, and I could tell she was, too. Her thrusts were becoming more erratic, losing the steady rhythm that she'd kept up until that moment. Her cock was throbbing inside me, pulsing with every beat of her heart. I bounced against her, locking my legs around her hips to ensure she stayed deep inside me. "That's it, my love, cum in me," I whispered against her ear.

It was enough to push her over the edge. I felt her shiver and her legs lock as she gave a final push inside, sheathed completely in my slime. It milked every drop of her as she spilled into me, the warmth spreading through my body as soon as I started to absorb it. The feeling of it caused my body to spasm, tightening around her shaft, coating it completely in my own pink fluids.

We lay there panting, clinging to one another, entirely spent. Something felt different about the way that my body was absorbing her fluids, but I couldn't place what it was. She pulled away from me and I snuggled up against her, resting my head on her shoulder.

I listened to her heartbeat slow and her breathing become more even as she drifted off into sleep, but I was too wired to follow. I looked down at my body where I could see her seed in small, round pools, unmoving in my abdomen.

The last time we'd done this, my body had consumed it, absorbing it into me much as I did food. I was fascinated that it wasn't happening this time.

I eventually fell asleep, and when I woke up the next day, Nikki was gone; I guessed she was at work. I made breakfast for myself and saw that my body absorbed it like normal- but her cum from last night was still visible in my belly, right where my womb would be if I still had it. Now, however, there were small ridges forming around it, like my body was isolating it from the rest.

It felt different, too. I pressed my fingers on top of my "skin", and felt little bumps where the ridges were forming. It had separated into six little orbs, all containing little bits of the white liquid. No matter how I concentrated, I couldn't move them, or try to form them into something else like I could with the rest of my slime.

What was happening?

I didn't want to go back to the labs so soon, but I couldn't hide that something was strange in my body from Nikki. If she noticed it, she would say something, or try to persuade me to see a doctor. This was only the second time that we'd made love; perhaps the first time had been a fluke when I'd absorbed it as I had.

I had an idea. Keeping my arm rigid, I pushed it inside of my body, pulling out one of the orbs that had formed. I held it in my hand, staring at it. The cum swirled inside of it slowly, and as I watched, the orb seemed to be gently pulsing on its own. I certainly wasn't controlling it.

Disturbed by this, I reached into me and pulled out the rest of them. All six of them rested in my lap, each roughly the size of a kiwi. They were all wiggling in a way that was barely perceptible. I had no sense of them outside of my body, just as I'd had no way of making them move inside of me, either.

As a test, I tried to remove some of my regular slime from inside of my body, but found that I couldn't just grab it and pull like I could with the small orbs. They were made of something different.

I had the urge to hide them. I picked them up, cradling them in my arms and searching around the house for a place to stash them that Nikki wouldn't find. Everywhere seemed too obvious; there was no cabinet that I could be fairly certain wouldn't be opened. Besides, these things were part of my body. I didn't want them too far away from me in case I needed to put them back in.

I went to the backyard, and noticed a small shed that Nikki hadn't mentioned. I opened it, and found it to be completely empty. There were empty shelves on the walls, and a few cabinets in the back with a small layer of dust. I cleaned out one of the bottom cabinets and put the orbs in there, staring at them a little while longer.

I felt a tug in my body towards them, but it was emotional more than physical. I didn't want to leave them alone.

I closed the cabinet and went back inside, trying to parse through my feelings. For some reason, I considered putting things out there with them, like a blanket. I didn't see the point; I didn't get hot or cold anymore, so why would those parts of my body? Plus, I had no feeling from them. Perhaps they were just... cysts or something similar that had formed. Maybe my body had rejected Nikki's seed that time.

When Nikki returned home that night we went to the grocery store, and I found myself fretting the entire time I was away from the house. As soon as we got back, I snuck away to check on them.

Was I imagining it, or were they bigger?

They were definitely bigger- but not by much. As I looked inside them, I noticed less of the white liquid, and that the outer ridge had become a darker pink than the rest of it. I tried to poke my finger into it, but it wouldn't give; I only made a slight indention in the goo that bounced right back to its normal form.

The pink slime inside was moving, swirling with the remnants of the cum. It was slowly occurring to me what I was seeing.

I backed away, trying to quell the panic in my chest. No, it couldn't be what I was imagining. I just needed to show these to Nikki and get her opinion. I picked one of the little orbs up and brought it inside, approaching her. She was humming, putting away the groceries that I'd abandoned to go check on whatever these things were.

"Nikki, I need to talk to you," I started. She quickly turned, looking alarmed at how I'd chosen to begin the conversation. I held up the small orb, still ever so slightly wiggling in my hand. "After we fucked last night, six of these things formed in my body. They were bumpy and different from the rest of my slime, so I...took them out...and they're weird."

She reached out and took it from me, looking over it in curiosity. "What do you think it is, Ela?" She asked me, holding it very gently. "It feels like you do, and it's warm, and...Oh god is it moving?"

"Yeah. I think..." I swallowed. I didn't know how to answer her. I felt like I'd sound insane. "I think they're eggs. I can't feel the slime in them like I can feel the rest of my body, and when they were inside me I couldn't manipulate them. They're not me anymore, so they have to be something else. With how they are forming...I can't think of what else they could be."

Nikki handed it back to me, clearly unsure what to think. She didn't answer, crossing her arms and just staring at the little thing wiggling in my hand. It took a long time, but she spoke. "We have no way of knowing for sure, but we should take them to the labs-"

"No!" The idea of that immediately made me panic, and I held it close to my chest. "Think about it, Nikki. If they aren't eggs, they might keep me for observation because of how strange this whole thing is. They might forbid us from cohabitating or having sex again. If they are eggs, they're going to want to experiment on them and do all kinds of weird things and I don't want that." I paused and took a deep breath, realizing how attached I already was to these things. It was an instinct I couldn't ignore. I didn't say it, but I became more certain they were eggs.

"Then what do you want to do?" Nikki asked, sounding tired. "If they're eggs, are we just going to keep them until they...hatch? And then what? We would have six children of unknown make. Are they going to be slimes like you, or human like me? Some combination of the two? What would they eat? It's not like you're going to produce breastmilk or something."

"They seem to be growing rapidly. They formed last night and were the size of a kiwi when I put them up; now they're the size of an apple." I held it up, and noticed that all of the white liquid was gone- it was only the very light pink slime swirling inside in steady circles. "If we need help, we'll go to the labs, but... I want to see what happens with them on my own."

"Don't I get a say in this, as their other parent?" Nikki asked me. She reached out for the egg and I hesitantly handed it over. She stared down at it, then looked up at me. "I knew things were fast with us, but this is... More than I bargained for. I don't want to leave or anything, but I'm scared. I wish we could just have help from the start."

"I don't want to risk losing them." I said quietly. "The labs aren't going to have their best interest in mine, or mine. They're going to just want to study them."

"I know you didn't get to know him very well, but I think Doctor Glasman would help us and keep this quiet," Nikki said, running her fingers over the surface of the egg. "I'll ask him to come here, and we can get his opinion on what to do. If nothing else, he might be able to help us figure out how to care for the eggs. They might need food or something."

I recognized that Nikki was right and agreed to her proposal. We moved the rest of the eggs inside, lining a box with a blanket and placing them inside. We kept them with us throughout the house, watching them while we spent the evening with the television and one another.