Breeding a Slime Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, while Nikki was gone, Doctor Glasman came. He examined the eggs and sat with one on the couch, rolling it from hand to hand. I tried not to snatch it from him; he was clearly doing something besides just playing with it.

"I'd agree with your assessment. These are eggs." He handed it back to me, and I placed it with the others in the box. "I had some time to get acquainted with how your slime worked in the labs. These aren't as malleable as you are on the surface, though the inside looks to be made of the same material. I suspect that your body was primed to produce them, and given DNA that they could use, they started to form separate entities. They don't appear as if they could absorb anything; my guess is that they will grow rapidly and require feeding once they hatch. We don't know what the infants will be like, so I suggest acquiring formula first. Treat them like you would any other baby, though I suspect their care will be much more simple." He paused. "Your digestion is very efficient, with your body absorbing everything you take in; I suspect they will be the same way. Keep me updated through texts about their growth, and once they hatch I'd like to examine them on a semi-regular basis until we know what they'll become."

I nodded in understanding, and he smiled. "Congratulations, by the way. You're one of the first experiments to reproduce, and it appears that you're making more slimes. It's an interesting development to be sure. I understand your hesitance to reveal these to the labs, but you're going to need help; this house is not big enough for a couple and six children."

"How do I prevent myself from having more of them?" I asked quietly. "I doubt normal birth control would work for me."

"You're right. I think your safer bet is to prevent Nikki from depositing DNA inside you. It's impressive that this happened at all; with her stage of transition, we normally don't expect fertility." He stood up, starting for the door. "I'd suggest telling the labs sooner rather than later. I can promise you that we won't keep you there; we don't have the kind of facilities for a mother and six children. We will, however, find you a large home here and do our best to keep the children healthy."

I nodded again, and he left. I put the box in my lap, staring at the orange-sized orbs jiggling inside. He was right.

Lady Wiggles came over, peeking her head into the box. She jumped in, and I almost panicked again- until she laid on top of them, purring. I was worried she might crush them, but she didn't seem to be hurting them, or trying to eat them. I decided to let her stay.

When Nikki came home, we discussed the plans of telling the labs, and I gave Doctor Glasman the go ahead. Within a few hours, there were scientists and doctors in my house, passing my eggs back and forth. They were all being surprisingly gentle; they stayed within my sight, sensing how anxious I was about all of this.

They decided that Doctor Glasman would remain on as my doctor and the doctor of the little ones, and promised they'd be coming by once a day to check on the progress.

They found us a new house- massive, with a master bedroom and six rooms. I was worried that with the increase in size I'd need to pay rent, but they assured me that it would be free as long as I promised to let the labs continue monitoring my situation. It wasn't furnished, and so I spent the better part of a week turning two rooms into nurseries(the most cribs I could fit into any of them was three). Soon, each egg had its own crib to rest in, which they needed. They'd grown to the size of cantaloupes and no longer fit in the box.

The eggs remained see through, and I watched as the swirling slime within started to form into something. It was slow at first, but soon they formed into obvious infants, half curled inside of the egg. They weren't well defined except for the head and the torso; no one could see limbs. Plus, their forms seemed to wiggle a lot. They didn't have the kind of control to make arms and legs out of the goo.

Two weeks from when they'd first formed in my body, the first one hatched. I had been sensing something was off with them and refused to leave, hovering over them and watching them jiggling violently back and forth. The slime split open, and the infant fell out into the crib, immediately sticking to the wood.

I picked it up, finding that it didn't stick to me. Holding it in one arm, I quickly texted Doctor Glasman, and he arrived within the hour. By then, the rest of them had started to hatch, and he watched as the final two lay in their cribs. We were in awe; they moved around the crib by sliding around it, clearly looking for something.

Nikki handed me six bottles of formula, staring in awe at the cribs. We looked at one another and squeezed hands, both excited and terrified of what the future held. We were the first experiments to breed like this; if we weren't careful, there was no telling how many slimes we could put into the world.

I'd started to secretly plan around that. If I had enough slime girls, could we free the labs?

I was excited to find out.