All Comments on 'Breeding Angie'

by slobber

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This site has really gone down to let this type of

trash get published onn here is a sad day for Lit. This is the sadest example of wrting ever put on here. Save your time.......don't read this and more on to another story. This is shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You really did a good job describing the type of

woman this lifestyle would be appropriate for. A shame she had no real self esteem or sense of self worth, nor morals, ethics, or character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I gotta agree

This woman is trash. As a white male I have to say we need to step up and care for our ladies more. If the girl was this hard up even I would have hit it. Its a shame to see her end up this way.

RansomRansomabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed it

If you don't like the subject matter then why read it?

It really pisses me off to have somebody bitch about stories such as this. There are 10 times the stories about gays and incest so go read those. Give me more on the subject, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What in the hell do they expect?

Why do stupid people bitch about the stuff they obviously want to read about? What are they expecting? These people who read these types of stories then only bitch about it, remind me of guys who talk shit about homosexuals but are the first ones to go to an adult videostore and stick their cock in a gloryhole. This story was great and I hope you do those of us who loved it a favor...write a sequel! Maybe even about how she gave some tiny dicked white virgin fella some sympathy pussy and how she really loved how he was into her 'black owned' busted out pussy and wanted to marry her and help raise her black children while living the life of a cuckold! That would really piss off the ones who do the bitching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Literotica is not a moral pulpit for you morons

Nice story. Forget the negative losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why?

Why would you write something like this...just plain STUPIED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Anony usa is teaching the antishit again.

Giving judgements on readers who dont like what they have read. This story lacks a lot, mostly reality based plot but for some who only live in a fantasy world and never been with real woman, like anony usa, this is a great story of if they were a woman who they see their life to be. Every reader of a story has a right to their opinion, religious based or fantasy based. Myself I like stories of women with some brains and a bit of reality in them. Not some back street wannabe gangsta trash. You dont know what a story is till you read it. Then you know whether reading it was worth the effort. Lit is here for all to enjoy and censors like anony usa dont really have a place here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

This story is a total piece of crap. There is nothing remotely erotic about a woman with low self-esteem offering herself up to a bunch of gang-bangers just because she things nobody else would want her. She's missed out on the whole life experience of love, romance and family. I found Angie to be a very pathetic character. I wasn't sympathetic to her. She simply sunk to a low level and then bought into everything the gang "sold" her.

This is what is wrong with our society today - too many people think like animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

I think the saddest thing about this story is that people like this reproduce only to make the next generation as bad, if not worse. This really is a classic case of low self-esteem. And gangs prey on this sort of thing and use people like this. This is not erotic. As a woman, I would never have sex to gain approval like this. This is just an example of a pathetic person who completely lacks self-respect for both herself and her children.

And what scares me the most is that this could possibly be based on a true story (let alone someone's fantasy).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piece of CRAP!!

This woman had absolutely no self esteem and allowed herself to be used and abused and degraded only because she thought nobody else would want her.

Sadly, this happens. This is the dark side of interracial relationships, pardon the pun. It is the part that makes such unions disgusting. Moreover, the men only use the woman in this story as a piece of meat for their enjoyment. She might as well be a blow-up doll.

Then, when the kids come, they disappear. How often do you see a white woman walking with two or three biracial kids and no man in sight?

Before you get self righteous that I should have known by the topic- I don't have a problem with the topic when it is well-written. THIS was a piece of crap.

Lovin_BlackCockLovin_BlackCockover 14 years ago
black lover

MMMMMMMMMMMMM kept me cummin!! IM A BLACK COCK WHORE!!! IM WHITE AND HAVE 13 BLACK BABIES!!! 5 SETS OF TWINS AND 3 SINGLES!!! THEY ARE MIXED.....MMMMM LOVE THAT BBC IN MY TINY WHITE PUSSY!!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Black Breeding,

I remember my first of many black daughters. I had been raped before I was a teen producing a black daughter. From then on I could not get enough black men into my body. They all loved my huge milk filled breasts which now have top out at 40HHHHH with two inched nipples. I have had nineteen daughters so far and they all have my breasts and a hunger for black men between there legs. I Brenda loved your story of Angie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

do write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

Those of you who described Angie as pathetic with no self esteem have a keen sense for the obvious. I think the author gave us the poster child for these qualities and did an excellent job of doing so. Once again, some bought into it so much they forgot it is fiction and not reality. When enough people bite that hard it must be well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think so.

You write; " I work for the city now as a counselor for inner city youths at risk..."

No you don't. Your reputation gets out, and your employer sees YOU as a person at risk, and OF risk.

They begin marginalizing you until they come up with an excuse to let you go.

End of career. End of life. The gang discards you for a younger model, and <poof> your la-la-land disappears.

Nice fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Right now I'm kinda feeling the same way as this woman, except that I'm a guy and I'm thinking of doing the same thing with a whole bunch of gay men or even transitioning from male to female so I can have someone - and I'm neither gay nor trans, as far as I know. Or maybe I am? Still kinda pathetic, but I guess that was the intent of the story. In that case, I think it is well done as satire, though I find this story difficult to masturbate to, though probably only because Angie reflects my own pathetic nature. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Extremely well written

I think the guys who trash cuck stories are true cuckolds but are so ashamed of it they have to write all the nasty comments because they are overcome with guilt. Remember, they took the time to read the whole thing. You only do that if you're getting something out of it. Otherwise you quit after a paragraph or two and move on. You don't read a whole story you hate. That would be stupid wouldn't it? I never do that. The "Closet Cuck" does it because he can't help himself. He has to read it and his hand is in his shorts the whole time. When he finishes the story he has this sticky mess on his hand and is swamped by a huge wave of guilt... and then he must trash the story so he'll feel better. Now he's a literary critic and not a cuck;-)

fin007fin007over 4 years ago
hot story,

don't you wish they had added they added a option for pics.

no one would be disappointed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous