All Comments on 'Breeding Barbara Sadler'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs work

Though it has some areas of thought and planned writing it has flaws. First is the use of "word ... word" that should be replaced with a coma or semi-colon, next is the use of words that are of local usage while the world knows and understands others such as "knickers" for "panties". So the auther needs to work on these flaws to have stories better accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another whining American

who doesn't understand that the majority of the English-speaking world does not speak precisely the same language he (has to be a he) does.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Vocabulary

There is no internationally accepted vocabulary. Knickers is a term used in the UK and most of its current and former colonies. And the language is called English. Get over yourself.

Nice story.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

Great story. I hope the nurse doesn't charge for her husband to impregnate her clinic patients, especially when this one had so many failed attempts. It was definitely more interesting than the way it was defined in the clinic. Don't worry I know the knickers are panties and if I don't know a word somehow the context of the sentence pretty much tells me what it means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice "Hot Husband" Story

I read the "Loving Wives" stories a lot and it was a nice surprise to see a reverse of the roles. The wife got off on seeing her husband breed other women. It was an integral part of their relationship and their sexual expression.

Very hot, very sexy, and all the participants developed a close respectful friendship. Thanks, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miscegenation is vile.

No.

exhultantexhultantover 2 years ago

Excellent topic. Well written details of the passion between the women, & of permitting husband to use his large penis to inseminate Barbara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot and sexy ! Women loving Black cock and women loving women. I'm a man addicted to Black cock and if I was a woman I'd still be addicted to Black cock. Like Barbara I'd want his baby maker to do what it was created for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6083 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

story TAGS