Breeding Bench

Story Info
A furry story detailing a pet serving their master.
1.3k words
4.42
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour ago you came to my kennel. I could smell your arousal, and as you approached I got up on to my knees, ready to serve my Master.

Master keeps me safe and happy. You make all the hard choices, and all I have to do is listen to what you tell me to do. I live to serve you, and I do it joyfully.

You put your paw on to the top of my kennel, and let a finger drop through the bars, teasing me. I stretch up and give your finger a lick, and you push it inside my mouth, feeling my tongue and pressing in further. You know I love this, and you smirk.

"I'm so lucky to have such a needy pet," you croon, as you fuck my mouth with your finger. I feel myself getting wet, and I moan in appreciation of the compliment.

You take your finger out of my mouth, and open the door to my kennel. You clip my leash to my collar, and lead me out of the kennel and on to the hard, cold floor. I walk on my hands and knees out of the room, and into the breeding room.

In the center of the room sits a breeding bench, and you lead me on to it. One by one you buckle the restraints on my wrists and ankles. I would never act against your wishes and try to escape, but the restraints just reinforce your control of me.

"I'll be back," you say, and rub the top of my head. I whimper, wanting to tell you to stay, but my place is pet, and if Master wants me to wait I will.

I've spent the last hour in anticipation, hoping to hear the door open at any moment and let my body be used. The waiting makes my breeding hole even wetter, and my clit starts to throb. I've been trained well, and resist the urge to grind myself against the bench. Only Master and your friends may pleasure me.

Finally, the door opens, and I let out an involuntary cry of relief. Master is back!

You come around to my face, and grab the back of my head. You push my snout into your covered bulge, and rub it back and forth. I moan pathetically, and feel your hard cock, wanting more than anything to feel it inside me, anywhere.

"What if this was all I gave you? Just a sniff through my pants?" You tease, a smile crossing your maw. I whimper in protest, and press my face into your crotch more desperately.

"Such a good slut...I can't help but give you want you want. Because I've trained you so well...you only want what I want," you say, and unzip your pants.

You take your erect cock out, and rub it across my face. My tongue comes out, and I attempt to lick the warm flesh, but you pull it away.

"Ah ah...wait until Master tells you," you chide, and I whimper in embarrassment at my slip. You seem satisfied, and nod.

"Okay puppy, Master's going to fuck your mouth. Get Master's cock all nice and wet," you say, and your length fills my maw. My moan of ecstasy rumbles in my throat, and your cock slides in and out of my wet hole.

You go slow at first, agonizingly slow. The fullness in my mouth, the drool sliding down my chin, the feeling of being completely in your control. I'm where I belong.

You pick up the pace, cock sliding in and out in rhythmic pumps, and you growl in satisfaction.

"Good puppy...your mouth is mine....just good for taking cock and swallowing cum..." you snarl as your thrusts grow faster and harder. My moans grow louder, and my eyes drift towards the back of my head.

This is my place. I'm three holes for Master. I love giving Master what you want, it's what I was made for.

You pull out of my mouth, and I'm left panting and gasping for air. Drool covers the floor in front of you, and you put your paw on my cheek to rub it. "I can't waste this cum in your mouth. Master wants to breed," you growl into my ear. You jab your thumb into my mouth and fuck my tongue briefly, then move around to my back end.

"I want to give you puppies, Master, please breed me," I whimper, and you chuff laughter. You take your wet thumb and place it on my puckered pink asshole.

"You will give me puppies. And you'll give my friends puppies too. You're just a breeding whore, nothing more," you say, as you take your member in your paw and slide it up and down my dripping wet slit. "You also won't speak out of turn," you growl, and smack my ass suddenly.

I yelp, and clamp my maw shut. You're right, I speak when spoken to.

You grip my hips, and tease my pussyhole. You slide just the tip of your cock in and out, and I wish I could push myself back on to it. But Master determines the pace.

"You want me to fuck this little hole? This little slut-cunt? Speak, pet," you tease.

"Yes, please Master! Please fuck my hole," I cry out, and you continue to tease. I moan in frustration, and you laugh, before sliding your whole length inside me.

I'm so full, so full of your warm, hard dick. I'm in heaven, being used by Master, being bred by Master. No mind, nothing to think of but serving you. Your cock slides in and out, and your balls slap against me.

You pump at a moderate pace for a while, then pull out completely. I cry out again in surprise, suddenly empty, suddenly without the touch of my Master.

You stand back, and watch me hump uselessly, my pussy aching for your cock, soaking wet. "You desperate slut. All you want is to be used by someone else, and when you aren't you're lost. Just a lost little puppy, that's all you are," you say, laughing at my pathetic efforts.

"Master, please!!" I beg, and you smack my ass again for speaking out of turn. You jab two fingers in to my cunt, and furiously fuck me with them.

"Do you think you deserve my cock? You deserve my seed and my litter?" You ask, and smack my ass again. "Speak, pet," you order.

"Please, please fuck me with your cock, own me with your cock, make me your breeding slave! I need your cum, Master, please please give me your cum!" I cry out, straining against my restraints.

"Alright pup, shut up and take it then," you say, and step back. You take your throbbing member and thrust it's entire length into my pussy. You pump hard and fast now, occasionally spanking my red ass.

"Fucking whore, all you're good for is taking seed," you snarl, and grab the hair on the back of my head, jerking it backwards. Your thighs smack against me, and I'm lost in the total pleasure of being your plaything. My mind is empty, I'm only aware of the full, hard sensation of being fucked by my Master.

Your thrusts quicken, and with one final effort you slam all your weight into my cunt, and you flood it with cum. I feel every pulse of your cock as your seed, your precious sacred seed, fills my pussy, fills me, fills my soul. Stars explode in my vision, and I cum as well, my walls tightening around you, milking you for every drop you will give me.

You slide out after a few moments, and you put another finger in my pussy, pushing the cum that began to leak out in the absence of your cock back inside me.

"Carry my litter, pet," you order, and take me off the bench and lead me back to my kennel. I curl up on my bed, feeling fulfilled and happy.

I served my Master well.