All Comments on 'Breeding Bull Ch. 05'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who's been enjoying this fun little series. Your votes and comments are much appreciated.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great story line and good installment. Please keep this fantasy going.

Cheers

SAGE

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5. Love the romance in this one.

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

I loved this one, hot and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going with this storyline. Perhaps he can marry the redhead and keep breeding women with her support?

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

I've read all five stories and liked them all. You're a good writer, with a different plot, and interesting internal and external dialogue. However, I think there are a number of problems. The entire personal breeding concept started too quickly. Two, the word-of-mouth spreading is not likely to happen as quickly as quickly as you suggest.

Three, not every female what to have intimate relations with a man they don't know. by Inimate I mean kissing, French kissing, fellatio, and cunnilingus. In reality, most of these practices don't begin until an affair has been. established. Four, some men would like their wife's bread but not be made love to. It's one thing to breed a female, but it's another to make love to them. I suspect, most guys would prefer to "warm" up their wives and have the bull penetrate and ejaculate. In and out, quick and simple. Fifth, although you do a good job of changing each situation, but to me there was too much repetition. Of course, these are all my opinions and you can ignore them.

OreoCOreoCover 1 year ago

Keep your storyline straight: It was "a good 9 inches and thic"; but in part 5 it's now 8 in. Your trying too hard to get so many stories started, up and running, and completed that you can't do any of them full justice. So what started out as a good 5, became just a 4 in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So are bull is now going to fall in love with a woman who let him breed her just because he'll fix her car.

sjamos8541sjamos8541about 1 year ago

LOL these armchair wanna be literary critics are funny little people. Reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt's "the role of the critic" ..aka "the man in the arena". Fuck them I just want MORE CHAPTERS. Harems always good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES