Breeding Center

Story Info
Captured and used.
3.4k words
4.14
5.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome one and all to the life centre," a soft female voice filled James's ears.

He was sitting in a huge white room, along with at least a hundred other men. We all were prisoners, captured during a war that should never have happened.

"We hope you enjoy your stay here," the voice began again after a short pause. "And speaking for all the collective, we believe your efforts can still be useful."

A man with long hair and a nose ring snorted in disgust next to him.

"It has been our goal to integrate all manner of species into the collective, and earth is no different. That is why you, a few of the last remaining humans of earth, will pave the way to a brand new, stronger section of our society!"

"More like servitude," the long-haired man said at the tip of his voice. "Let us go, you freaks!"

Every eye in the room turned to stare at him as the double doors on the far side of the room hissed open. Two figures in white, leather looking attire with adorning helmets covering their faces, walked into the room. They cradled weapons in their arms and marched right across the room to the long-haired man.

"Will you comply?" One of them said. His voice was deep and robotic.

"Fuck you," the man stuck a middle finger up at the pair and laughed out loud.

A loud crack cut through the air, making the hair on James's arms stand on end. He felt the heat from the blast smack him straight in the face and watched as the long-haired man collapsed back onto the floor. A smoking hole had been blown right in the centre of his forehead. He lay there, wide-eyed and an open-mouthed expression on his face.

The two figures lifted the corpse up with ease and walked back out of the room. The doors hissed shut behind them.

"May I remind you," the soft voice began again. "Any form of resistance will be met with force. We are here to create life, not take it away. Your submission would be appreciated."

Some of the men in the room gave each other nervous looks as the voice began calling out names and directing them to the door.

James sat waiting patiently. It wouldn't be long before he was called. His mind began to ponder just what this place was. It was a little odd. Why not just kill them all and be done with it?

"James Abraham, please make your way to room ninety-five," the voice said.

"Good luck," a balding man said as James stood up. He flashed him a nervous smile and then made his way through the crowd of people towards the door on the other side of the room. It hissed open, revealing a long, blinding white corridor. As he walked, he noticed each room was numbered, starting at number one. The further he got down the corridor, the harder his heart began to best in his chest.

"Enter," the voice said as James stopped dead outside number ninety-five. The door hissed open.

Inside a dim red light cast shadows over everything. In the centre of the room, there was a huge four-poster bed. A fireplace crackled away in the corner, casting a warmth that tickled his skin.

"The breeder will be with you momentarily," the voice said.

Breeder? James thought, but before he had time to wrap his head around what that meant, another door on opposite him slid open.

The silhouette of a woman stood in the doorway. James could barely make her out against the background of bright white light from behind her. It wasn't until the door slid shut behind her that her form came into focus.

"James, I presume?" She purred from a set of full, blood red lips.

James nodded.

"Perhaps," she began as she strutted into the centre of the room. Every step she took showed of her impressively toned figure. "You're wondering why you're here?"

"I think we all are," he replied.

"This," she fanned her arms out, gesturing to the room around them. "Is the life centre, or if you prefer a more accurate term, the fuck house!"

A look of shock spread across James's face causing the woman to smile wickedly.

"There are one hundred and eighty of you in these rooms all over this facility, and in every single room, there is a human, being ravaged beyond anything they've ever imagined," the woman grinned.

"What!?" James exclaimed and took a step back, bumping into the door behind him.

"You will spend thirty days in here and every three days, when your balls are nice and full, one of my kind will come and drain every drop you have!" She said and slid onto the bed in the centre of the room. She was lying on her front, with her legs bent at the knees and her head resting on her hands. Her eyes were a deep yellow, and the expression on her face was one of hunger as she analysed James from head to toe.

"And if I refuse?" James said, glaring straight at her.

The woman rolled onto her back, allowing her head to hang off the end of the mattress. She smiled and liked her lips.

"Why would you refuse?" She asked. "What you are being offered is to have your way with ten of the best of my kind. Our purpose in society is to breed, and as such, our forms are more than pleasing to the eye. Only the most ravishing of us get to procreate, and as such, our species has some of the most aesthetically pleasing physical forms in the entire galaxy!"

James shook his head. "Maybe I'd rather die!"

The woman let out a laugh. "You would rather die, thank sink yourself, balls deep into one of the most beautiful creatures you've ever seen?" She sat up and twisted herself around to face him on all fours. "Am I not sexy enough for you? Do I not stir your inner desires?"

James went to speak, but nothing came out. The woman, if that's even what she is, was more than gorgeous. He had never seen a more perfect looming body. Her long fire coloured hair cascaded over her smooth shoulders and across a pair of perky breasts. Her stomach was defined and tight, her legs were long and carried on for days.

"Coke closer," the woman beckoned him with a finger. "Perhaps you just need a little taster of what is to come over the next month!"

James stepped forward without hesitating. He couldn't believe this was happening. Every time he pictured a prisoner of war, all he could think about was hard labour and jail. To be sought after by such a gorgeous creature was simply incomprehensible.

"That's it, human," the woman grinned. "Come close so I can get a taste of you!"

As he became close enough to her, she grabbed the top of his trousers and yanked him forward. Her fingers twiddled and tugged until, finally, his trousers dropped to the floor. At the sight of his already hard cock she let out a little groan.

"Well," she said. "I am a lucky one today aren't I?"

The woman skillfully, as if she had done this a hundred times before, pulled down on his shaft, peeling back his foreskin then with only a low growl, her mouth opened and she began to divour him.

"Uhhhh," James grunted as her mouth swirled and twisted and sucked. Her tongue wrapped its way around his entire shaft, and her lips slid up and down his skin.

James began to shudder until the woman suddenly stopped and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Ah ah ah!" She grinned. "What you have between your legs would be such a waste if it were to shoot straight down my throat!"

James pulled off his top and tossed it into the corner of the room. He kicked his trousers off and stood in front of her completely bare.

The woman stood up on the bed, unhooked one strap of her bra, then the other, and let the fabric drop to the floor, revealing a set of perfectly rounded perky breasts that sort of sat there like they weren't real. Her pink nipples were as solid as they could be. She began to move her hands down her own stomach, along her thighs, then up to the hem of her underwear. In one quick tug, her red panties slid down her smooth legs, and she kicked them away. Between her thighs was bare and glistening.

"I see you've accepted your fate?" She said.

"Our world is done," James replied. "I may as well have all the fun I can get before the end."

"Don't worry, this will be more fun than you've ever had. Fucking a member of the collective is akin to fucking a god!"

The woman guided him with warm hands onto the bed where he lay with his legs outstretched and his rock hard cock poking towards the ceiling.

She clicked her fingers and soft, thick strands of fabric shot out of the bed. They wrapped themselves tightly around his wrists and ankles, pinning him to the bed.

"Now that you can't resist, are you ready?" She whispered as she climbed onto the bed and straddled over James's body, hovering her glistening wet slit a few centimetres over the tip of his cock. Her firm chest pressed into his face. "My insides yearn for every drop of your glorious life-giving seed!"

James nodded then his body jolted on the bed as the woman sad down, hard, forcing him into her right down to the base of his cock.

"Uhgh!" Jake grunted and grit his teeth.

"Yes! You're as deep as I imagined you'd be!" She hissed, and began to grind her hips in circles, pushing his cock around the inside of her slit, rubbing his skin across her walls.

"Uhhhh," James groaned. She was so tight it felt like she was going to tear his cock off, it was as if her insides tightened and relaxed, milking his shaft in a vice like grip.

"Mmmmm," she hummed and shut her eyes, clearly starting to enjoy herself. "This won't be over quick," she grinned and placed both her hands on his chest. She leaned forward, parting her lips and clamping them over his as her long tongue swirled around the inside of his mouth.

"I'm going to milk every ounce of sperm from your insides, so just lay back, relax, and let let me fuck you!" The woman groaned, sat up, angled her hips backwards and began to bounce.

"Ahhhhh," James moaned. His breathing quickened as she brought her hips down onto him over and over with loud wet slapping noises.

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Scream my name!"

James shook his head. He had no idea what to call her.

"Carlisle, my name is Carlisle!" She said through laboured gasps of air. "Say it!"

"Carlisle!!" James screamed out, spurring her to bounce and wriggle even harder.

"Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh yessss Fuuuucccckkk!" Carlisle grunted and groaned. Her body became slick and glistening with sweat as she relentlessly pounded herself down onto his hard shaft, driving him as far as he could go.

"I can't take it any longer!" James hissed through grit teeth. The pressure on his cock was too much to bare.

"That's it," she panted. "Fill me, fill me now!"

Another bounce and James's body tensed up, and he felt himself explode inside her. A wave of pleasure washed over him as he showered her slit with a heavy load of his cum.

"Uhhh, Uhhhh!"

Carlisle kept bouncing for a few seconds more, then slowed to gentle wriggle. A smile was spread across her face from ear to ear as she leant forward once more and kissed him on the forehead.

"That was delicious," she said. "Now that you've emptied your tubes, we are going to get to the heart of your nuts!"

"What are you talking about?" James said as Carlisle rolled to the side, sliding herself off of his dwindling shaft.

"Did you think it was over?" She laughed and disappeared around the top of the bed outside his view. When she returned, she was holding a syringe filled with a bright, illuminating blue liquid.

Without asking, she prodded his arm with the needle dispensing the blue substance into his body.

"What the hell!" James growled and struggled against his bonds.

"Don't get yourself in a twist. That was just a performance enhancer to increase our chances of bonding. You may feel a little large in a few seconds and a little full, " Carlisle chuckled. She threw the syringe out of sight then caressed a long finger across James's chest, along his stomach and finally over his limp cock.

James's suddenly felt a short stabbing pain, then something grew, and didn't stop growing until it was standing taller and thicker than it ever had. His cock was almost double the length, and at least a few inches thick. His nuts were engorged as well, swelling to the size of large strawberries.

"Now that is out of the way," Carlisle snapped her fingers, releasing the bonds around his his wrists and ankles. "We're going to go again, and this time, you're going to fuck me like you mean it!"

"With this?" He gestured to his comically oversized, throbbing cock.

Carlisle licked her lips. "Oh yes. That size should just about hit the spot!" Her eyes glistened in the dim light as she spoke.

"No way," James replied, looking shocked.

"Watch," Carlisle pulled her red hair back out of her face, lowered her face to his pulsing shaft and proceeded to slide the entire length of him down the back of her throat without so much as a gag. She twisted her long tongue around him for a few seconds before lifting herself back up.

James stared at her in surprise as she climbed onto the bed. She positioned herself on all fours, with her arse in the air and her gleaming wet slit pointed directly at him.

"Care to help a girl out?" She grinned over her shoulder.

James stood up and gripped her hips in both hands. Her body was firm and toned. He placed the tip of his cock onto her wet lips and held it there for a few seconds as he ran his fingertips up and down her spine.

"Mmmmm," Carlisle moaned and wriggled her hips. Her slit began to ooze juices, and for one second, he thought he saw it open wider. "Don't tease me, I can't take it any longer."

James caressed his fingers up her back, then gripped a fistful of her long hair. With a tug, he yanked her backwards. Her body seemed to twitch and convulse as be entered her. Now his cock was so large her slit was tighter and gripped him almost to the point of it being painful.

"Uhhhh," Carlisle grunted. "Uhhhh, Uhhhh!"

With one hand pulling her hair and the other on her, he pulled her backwards even further, forcing her to open up to him.

"Ahhhh!" She squealed and arched her back. "All the way, all the way in!"

James tugged at her again, harder this time, yanking her back with such a force that their bodies slapped together. Every inch of his shaft was fully penetrating her now as her slit got wetter and wetter.

"Ahhhhh!" Carlisle screamed. "TAKE ME!!"

James slid most of the way out of her, then drove himself forward. He was so big he thought he might split her in two halves, but she took every inch of him inside her and began to squeal in delight.

"Yes, that's it, don't be scared!" She said through grit teeth. "Fuck me, ravage me, fill me with every drop of your cum!"

James tugged at her hair harder as he began to pound into her. Carlisle arched her back and threw her head back. Her fists gripped the bed sheets so hard her knuckles went pink. The force of his thrusts sent ripples along her arse.

"That's it harder!" She groaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Uhhhh!" James growled as his hips went back and forth at a furious pace now. Every thrust caused her to cry out. He felt her pussy tighten and relax on his cock sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"Don't stop," she hissed. "Don't you dare, Uhhhh, stop!"

James couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to. It's like his cock had a mind of its own and it couldn't get enough of her juicy tight insides.

"Uhhhh, Uhhhh, Uhhhh!" Carlisle groaned. "I'm there, Ahhhhh!!"

Another pump into her, and she began to twitch and jerk. The walls of her slit tightened, and a stream of her insides burst from her onto the bed, soaking his stomach and dripping off his balls.

"Ahhhhh Ahhhhh Ahhhhh!" She screamed over and over, getting louder as the seconds went by.

James felt himself release. How he contained so much cum he wasn't sure. He felt it burst from the tip of his cock and spray her insides like a fire hydrant. There was so much it started running out the sides of her slit and onto the bed mixing with the rest of the liquid that had already collected.

"Uhhhh fuck!" James shouted.

"Yesssss, fill me!" She screamed.

James wasn't done. For some reason, he still felt full to the Brim and itching to fire another one straight up inside her. Without pulling out, he gripped her hips, flipped her around with a manoeuvre that was surprisingly easy until she was on her back with her legs in the air and a pink flush to her smiling face.

"Not finished yet?" She gasped and gave a look of surprise, then a wicked grin as James gripped her hands, pinning her to the bed. "That's more like it!"

He began to thrust into her once more. His brain was screaming at him to stop. It was over. But his body just had to release. It had to keep pounding until he knew everything in him had been spent.

"OH GOD!" Carlisle squealed. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, holding him in a tight embrace. "VIOLATE MY CUNT!"

Their mouths intertwined. His hand reached for a nipple, found it, and squeezed. Her fingertips travelled down his back until they gripped his arse, helping him thrust into her as hard and fast as he could. His breathing was hard and rasping. Her face contorted into a look of ecstasy.

"I'm nearly there!" She said in the brief second she had before their mouths locked together again.

James thrust in and out relentlessly, pounding her insides, stretching her wet slit to its limit. Her shrieks came out muffled as their mouths were still on each other.

"Uhhhh, Uhhhh, Ahhhhh, Yesssss FUUUUCCCCKKK!!!" she screamed as her body went tense and her face twisted. Sweat ran down her forehead onto her cheeks as her orgasm exploded inside her like a bomb ripping apart her body. She twitched and wriggled as every nerve ending set itself on fire just as James plastered the inside of her pussy with another load of hot thick cum.

When the screams had died down, Carlisle went limp on the bed. Her breathing continued to rasp in and out of her causing her firm breasts to rise and fall in quick succession.

"My god, that is sure to be life-giving fuck," she moaned and glared straight into James's eyes. She gestured for him to step back, which he did, pulling himself out of her with a slurp allowing a mixture of both their cum to splatter onto the floor.

"Uhh, uhh, Uhhhh!" Carlisle suddenly groaned and wriggled as her body began to convulse once more. Her legs outstretched and tensed and her face contorted into one last look of pleasure before she went limp again.

"After shock," she gasped seeing James's confused face. "Now, if you don't mind. I think I'll he going to check if the bonding is complete!"

"Wait," James said. "Won't I see you again?"

Carlisle gave in a pitying look then shook her head. "I'm afraid not. You will be fed for the next three days, then the second breeder will be here. You will be expected to perform, just like you have today."

"Will she be like you?"

"Maybe," she sighed. "Some of them are a little rough, others will just tie you down and do what they want to you. Depends on who they assign to this room. But trust me, all of them are just as gorgeous as me and all of them are hungry for your cock!"