Kayleigh is Used in a BBC Gangbang

Story Info
Tyrone tries to break Kayleigh during a BBC gangbang.
6.3k words
4.02
16k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is rather intense and includes bondage and rough sex. All are willing participants.**

Todd greeted the receptionist warmly, Sharon stood beside him grinning and cupping his arse as he lent forward to speak to the woman behind the desk.

"Welcome to the six senses, how may we help you?" The receptionist greeted them warmly.

"Hi, we're," he looked over his shoulder at Sharon "Mr and Mrs Smith. We have the honeymoon suite booked."

"Ah yes," the receptionist beamed a smile at them. "Congratulations on your recent marriage, here are your keys. The lifts at the far end of the foyer will take you to the top floor." She handed over two key cards. "If there is anything we can do to make your stay more rememberable please do not hesitate in letting us know."

"Thank you. I'm sure we will be fine." Todd took the keys and led the way to the lifts. Both he and Sharon dragged two large suitcases behind them. Entering the lift the two grinned at each other. Todd was wearing a three piece tux and Sharon wore a tight white wedding dress. Kayleigh has been booked for a scene with Tyrone and so Sharon had asked if he were free for one of her scenes. Todd had jumped at the chance, after seeing his wife being fucked by Tyrone last time he didn't want to see her go through another scene where Tyrone tried to break his wife.

Todd and Sharon walked along the long corridor until they reached the honeymoon sweet. Upon entering they both gazed around the large room. A king size metal framed bed stood against the far wall, sofas and low tables were scattered around the suite. They set about arranging the cameras they had brought in the suitcases quickly, the largest camera looked like it belonged on a film set, Todd was confused when it was placed at an angle facing the bottom of the bed. Other smaller cameras were set around the room to cover the mirrors and chairs in case they would be needed, the final two were placed on the bedside tables.

Sharon pushed Todd onto the bed and told him to lay in the middle of the bed, he hadn't even taken his shoes off but did as he was instructed. He grinned as Sharon pulled two pairs of hand cuffs from her bag and climbed onto the bed mounting him. She handcuffed his wrists to the metal bars in the headboard, his arms spread wide. After this she undid his flies and pulled his cock free, slowly jerking it as they kissed and then she moved down to suck his cock. Todd lay there enjoying the sensation as Sharon deep throated his cock only to be interrupted by a knock at the door.

************************

Kayleigh sat waiting to be picked up for her scene Her hands were sweating and she found it hard to find a comfortable position to sit in. She had been sent instructions days before that she had followed. They seemed easy enough.

First she had undergone a full body tan, she had been sprayed from head to toe, giving her a nice bronze skin complexion. Her hair has been cut and she now had blonde highlights in her now Auburn hair.

That morning she had been woken up at 7am by a knock at the door. Jaimie and Becky had been there carrying a case, they ushered her backwards as she stood there confused. Jaimie had given her a full make over, her hair has been plaited whilst Becky prepared her outfit. Once the makeup was completed she was led into the bedroom and Kayleigh realised what she would be wearing. A white wedding dress, with layered hemming and more cleavage then she would have chosen to be on display. The women laughed at her reaction. Jaimie waved the white high heels she would need to wear with the dress and threw some white suspenders at Kayleigh.

"Its what Tyrone asked for. It was probably your church scene that gave him the idea." Becky told her. "Now we have 30 minutes before your being picked up, so hurry up." Kayleigh was dressed by her two friends quickly and she was left to wait on her own. Her nerves growing by the minute.

The private car hire had dropped her off at the Six senses hotel and she was greeted warmly by Tyrone. He told her to hook her arm in his and they walked straight through reception. In the lift he pushed her against the wall and kissed her deeply, even in heels he was a foot taller then her and she had to stretch to kiss him back. The doors opened and he led her down a long hall to the honeymoon suite. No words were exchanged he just led her by her hand.

"Your husband arranged this room for us." Tyrone grinned at her as the door opened.

*************************

Kayleigh gasped as she entered the room. Todd was tied to the bed dressed as if he had just been to a wedding. Sharon sat on a sofa aiming a camera at her. Kayleigh stood still as she heard the door close behind her.

"Happy anniversary," Tyrone whispered in her ear. He held her waist, marching her forwards to the centre of the room.

The bathroom door opened and three men walked into the room. She recognised Terry, Gaz and Boo from the barber shop. Kayleigh gulped audibly as she realised what was about to happen. Sharon stood and moved closer with her camera.

"On your knees," Tyrone applied pressure to her shoulders and Kayleigh resisted before the pressure built and she lowered herself down to her knees, the wedding dress rustling as she lowered herself. "You know my friends I understand?".

"Please don't. Let Todd go, let us go," she pleaded.

"We will baby girl. Look at the camera." Tyrone moved her head with a large hand so she looked directly into the camera. "Tell them what's going to happen."

Kayleigh glared at the camera, tears welling in her eyes. She clenched her jaw staring defiantly at the camera. Terry and Boo moved to either side of her, her head still being held by Tyrone.

Boo and Terry pulled their trousers down exposing their cocks. Kayleigh continued to stare straight ahead at the camera trying to ignore what was happening. Tyrone shook her head gently with his hand still on her head. When she didn't respond Boo slapped her face with his cock Terrys cock slapped her face immediately after. Shocked Kayleigh tried to continue staring straight ahead. The men all laughed.

Tyrone spoke to the cameras ignoring Kayleigh. "Today we are going to gangbang this bitch. She's going to take four black cocks. It can be easy or it can be rough. It's upto her. If she says yellow we slow down, she can do this three times after that we carry on."

"Please I'll fuck you. Just you. Let Todd go. He doesn't need to see this." Kayleigh begged.

Tyrone continued as If she hadn't spoken. "If she says pillow we stop. Anything else we ignore and fuck her brains out." He was surprised she hadn't tapped out last time but today he would break her.

"Please." Kayleigh stopped when the cocks hit her in the face again. She looked at Todd and realised he had been gagged with his tie. He fought against the bonds but the handcuffs held him in place.

"Stroke our cocks bitch." Boo growled, he pulled her left hand to his cock and Terry did the same with her right hand. They moved her hand back and forth until she began to do it on her own.

"What's going to happen?" Tyrone asked again.

"I'm going to be fucked by four black cocks," Kayleigh said miserably. Despite her words her hands began to move faster and smoother. The men let go of her hands and she continued to wank the cocks near her face.

"Good girl," Tyrone patted her head and walked around the group to be seated behind Sharon on the sofa. The camera Sharon held moved closer as Gaz stepped in front of Kayleigh. He dropped his trousers and his cock sprang into Kayleigh's face. Kayleigh stared back definitely still ignoring his cock. Gaz held her nose, his cock swaying inches from her mouth, semi erect. Eventually Kayleigh had to open her mouth and Gaz immediately pushed his cock into her mouth. She tried to move her head but Gaz grabbed the back of her head.

"This can be easy or hard. Your choice." Gaz told her. Kayleigh tried to pull her head back and the men sighed as if this wasn't what they say wanted. Holding her head firmly, he pushed his cock further into her mouth until he reached the back of her throat. Retching sounds filled the room but Gaz didn't back off. He held her head firmer and pushed his cock into her throat. Kayleigh's hands faulted on the men's cocks as she prepared to push Gaz away but the men held her wrists in place. "Keep them where they are."

Kayleigh's eyes went wide as the cock stayed in her throat. She knew they wanted her to fight but it was going to be hard with four of them waiting to fuck her. Gagging and retching she tried to breath around the cock in her mouth. Finally Gaz pulled back and Boo grabbed her head turning it to the side. He fed his cock into her mouth and fucked her mouth with fast short jabs. Loud slurping noises filled the room as Kayleigh tried to remain in place her hands wanking the two cocks she wasn't sucking. Saliva dropped down her chin as Boo shoved his cock to the back of her mouth making her gag before he let her go. She gasped for breath knowing it was all just beginning. She turned her head to Terry knowing he would want to fuck her mouth. Terry entered her mouth going slow, long slow strokes only stopping each time he made her gag, Kayleigh's eyes were filling with tears from the constant gagging.

"Eyes open," Terry ordered. He released her head and she returned to Gaz. Licking his cock and sucking on his balls. When she took it in her mouth Gaz let her suck his cock, the three men let her suck their cocks at her own pace. On the second round her jaw was hurting. She pulled her mouth from Terry and wanked the two other cocks as she tried to rest her jaw.

"Did we say stop?" Boo asked. He stepped into Gaz's space and fucked her mouth quickly. Spittle flew from her mouth, she tried to swallow but he didn't give her time. Tears now streamed down her face and she held his thighs trying to push him away, Boo continued for another minute until he could see her face turning red from the strain. Kayleigh couldn't catch her breath and her eyes began to go dim. Each time she closed her eyes they would demand she look up at them. Boo yanked his cock from her mouth and released her stepping back. Kayleigh crumbled to the floor gasping, resting on her elbows.

"Come here baby," Tyrone called. Kayleigh glanced at him, her eyes bleary and her make up was smeared across her face, lipstick spread across her mouth. She slowly got to her feet and walked towards him taking in his size. Tyrone was huge at least three times her width. As she came closer he held her still in front of him. She flinched when he began to tear the frills from her dress, still seated he easily tore the clothing, only the upper part of the dress remained intact. Her lower half was covered by a small white thong and her suspenders were all that remained in place.

"Turn around." Kayleigh silently turned on the spot, her arms hanging lose at her side. "Tell your husband what's going to happen." Tyrone's hand forced itself between her legs and she spread her stance slightly. Her eyes flickered as they rubbed against her wet thong, she wouldn't admit it but she was desperate to get started.

"I'm going to be fucked by these four men." Tyrone slapped her arse. "Four black cocks," she corrected herself. Todd fought against the handcuffs and tried to speak but only muffled noises could be heard.

Tyrone pulled Kayleigh backwards into his lap. He rubbed her pussy as she lay against his chest and he heard her moan. "Pull the thong aside." Kayleigh's hand reached down and she pulled it the right exposing herself. Tyrone ran a hand up her pussy. "She's loving it. Watch this," He told Todd. A finger slipped into Kayleigh's pussy easily and they could all see how wet she was. Slowly he fingered her and rubbed her clit, she began to react groaning and rubbing her arse against his cock through his trousers. Suddenly Tyrone lent forwards nearly crushing her, he gripped her legs behind the knees and pulled them up to her chest, her legs held wide. Gaz stepped forwards and lowered himself to the couch, his cock pointing at Kayleigh's pussy.

"No, no. Let me go. Don't you fucking dare." She cried as she felt him push against her pussy. Kayleigh grunted as his cock forced it's way in, her legs being held open meant she found it hard to resist.

"I never got to fuck you last time. Are you ready for my black cock?" he asked her gleefully smiling close to her face.

"No, please no." Kayleigh begged. Gaz had the smallest cock out of the four at 8 inches but it still caused some discomfort and he didn't go slow. Nearly immediately he was forcing his cock into her. His arms on the back of the sofa as he fucked her, he grunted happily as she struggled, his balls began to slap against her arse. Sharon was behind him recording as his cock fucked Kayleigh. After a few minutes he pulled out of her and blew her a kiss. She panted, uncomfortable from being held in this position.

Terry stepped forwards next and he placed her legs over his shoulder allowing Tyrone to release her. As Terry began to fuck her with long strokes her eyes closed, her tight pussy clenching around his cock. She panted and gasped as she felt Tyrone reach down and play with her clit as Terry fucked her. "Take it bitch, you're liking that black cock." Kayleigh didn't respond but she was grunting now along with Terry. He slapped her face gently and she looked at Terry's face as he fucked her. He pulled from her pussy and she gasped at the emptiness he left.

Boo stepped in front of her slowly wanking his cock. Her legs had fallen down since Terry let her go, she tried to move and Boo grabbed her ankles "That was a mistake," he told her. He held them back so they nearly touched the sofa over her shoulders, she cried out as he entered her in one stroke. He fucked her hard and fast. Tyrone's hand reached around and pulled her dress apart. The button easily snapping. Boo didn't go easy on her, he watched her discomfort as her tits came free of the dress a small white strapless bra was all that covered her jiggling tits as he fucked her and her tits slowly began to flow over the bra from the thrusting. Kayleigh cried out as Boo fucked her harder, she could feel her body being crushed into Tyrone's hard body below her.

"YELLOW!, YELLOW!," Kayleigh screamed.

Boo immediately let go of her legs allowing her to lower them and pulled from her pussy. Kayleigh rolled off of Tyrone and flopped to her knees on the floor, her upper body resting on the sofa. She lay still waiting for her body to recover.

"Come here." Tyrone gripped her hair and moved her towards his lap. She allowed herself to be pulled, winching at the pain of her hair being pulled "Look at me," he ordered. Kayleigh gazed up at him from between his legs, her make up smeared and mascara trailing down her face. "Can you continue?". Kayleigh rested her head on his lap for a moment before looking back at him and nodded. Sharon was hovering over his shoulder recording her face. "Tell him."

"Babe. I'm going to take these four black cocks... I want it." She told her husband over her shoulder. Todd watched as his wife kneeled between Tyrone's legs.

"Good. Now take out my cock." Tyrone told her. Kayleigh immediately began to undo his flies. She pulled his cock free and gasped. It was bigger then she remembered. "Suck it." Kayleigh began to suck his balls and wanked his cock slowly before taking it in her mouth. It barely fit and she forced herself to take as much as she could knowing he would force it if she didn't. Gagging and spluttering as she tried to force it into her throat. Tyrone grasped her head and forced her to suck it quicker. "Up here," he told her after he felt spit drip down to his balls.

Kayleigh tried to look at Todd as she climbed up onto Tyrone but he still gripped her hair. She groaned and rubbed her pussy back and forth on Tyrone's cock, using her juices to try and lube his cock. She tried to put it inside of her, her head tilted at an odd angle due to Tyrone keeping hold of her head. She whimpered as the cock tried to enter her, "it won't fit, I can't do it." She grunted as he tried to force it in but it still wouldn't fit.

"It went in before. It will go again." Tyrone slapped her arse. When she tried to move he held her waist with one hand as he spanked her hard with his right hand. Her arse quickly turned red. "Try again." Kayleigh pressed down and the tip entered her and she cried out but he could feel the resistance when he tried to force it. Standing with her on his lap he carried her to the end of the bed. "For a whore who takes cock for a living your not doing a good job," he told her.

"Im sorry." She held him tight, wrapping her arms around his neck in case he dropped her

Gaz and Terry had dragged a table over to the bottom of the bed and Tyrone placed Kayleigh on it turning her so she was facing Todd. Tyrone pushed her over the footboard and held her down whilst Gaz and Terry pulled her arms out straight to each side. Boo handcuffed her left hand and then her right. The three men let her go and Kayleigh tried to struggle. "Let me go please," she pleaded again, trying to look over her shoulder.

"Open her up for me," Tyrone told the other men. Boo was behind her first, he entered her violently and Kayleigh howled as he began to fuck her as hard as he could. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head up so she was looking at Todd who was staring down at her. Boo would take his dick out until only the tip remained before ramming it back in, Kayleigh's whole body was forced forward by each thrust, her tits threatening to spill fully from her bra. Both of them would grunt with each thrust and Kayleigh begged to be let go.

Gaz took over next and yanked her bra down. He held her tits as he fucked her, making sure to get as deep as he could. "You love black cock don't you bitch." When Kayleigh didn't respond he squeezed her tits and pushed his cock as deep as it would go

Kayleigh squealed as the dick went deep, Gaz's balls pushing against her. "Yes, I love black cock," she mumbled.

Gaz pulled on her nipples harshly as he began fucking her again. "Tell him, not me," he told her.

"I love his black cock baby, I love taking their huge cocks." Kayleigh began to tell Todd anything Gaz wanted to hear. "They fuck me so deep. You could never fuck me this good." Gaz grinned behind her pushing her head down into the bed, her wrists hurt as Gaz forced her further over the metal footboard, the hand cuffs pulling tight. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she moaned with her face pushed into the bed. Gaz became rougher with his fucking and she knew he couldn't sustain the fucking he was giving her. Tyrone finally put a stop to it as Kayleigh squealed into the mattress and they could see Gaz was going to cum. "Your hurting me, my pussy can't take it," she screamed.

"We have her all night. Slow down." Tyrone told him Gaz stopped and stared at him for a moment. He was panting heavily from the exertion but he nodded slowly and stepped back. Kayleigh sighed, happy for a short break.

Terry came next. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy before fucking her gently. Kayleigh couldn't help herself and began to groan, pushing back against him. She came loudly on his dick and fell onto her face, her bound hands holding her over the bed. Todd's feet were on either side of head and she longed to reach out for him. Terry remained inside of Kayleigh and dragged her back up. Tyrone climbed onto the bed and lowered his cock into her mouth, his legs wide over Todd so he could watch as his wife gagged on his cock. Terry began to fuck Kayleigh again and she struggled against the assault of two massive cocks. Tyrone was 13 inches when erect and she could barely fit her mouth around his cock. Saliva dripped to the bed as Tyrone fucked her mouth remorselessly. Kayleigh was beginning to enjoy herself, knowing these two men were using her body for their own pleasure but Terry had began to play with her arse. A finger began to probe her arse and she began to thrash, loud clanking coming from the bed as she struggled to escape.

12