Breeding Her Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you're so hard," she whispers.

"You did it," I say. "I get hard thinking about you."

I hold her wrists down over her head and totally pin her to the bed. I can feel those large hot breasts on my chest as I move in and out slowly going in only a half inch or so futher at a time. So tight yet so soft. I realize she's twice the age of any girl I had screwed in college. I wasn't ready for the hairy pussy of a mature woman. I wasn't ready for the softness of her cunny canal either. Tight and wet but soft and slick like velvet, it feels so great.

After a dozen slow strokes my cock is mostly inside her and she comes crashing and shaking as she gushes down a river of cream. I know she loves it and she'll wants more. I'm going to have a great summer.

It was like I turned her engine on now as she moves spreading her legs wider to take my large hardon inside her. "Oh god Mark," she says, "it feels so damn good."

"Oh yes," I say, "so nice and soft, you are so fucking hot."

She lifts her knees up and opens her thighs wider. She's definitely an experienced fuck and knows well how to churn a cock. She keeps in tune with my rhythm all the way.

Even thought my balls are aching now I take my time and slowly work deeper enjoying her soft wetness with each stroke. I know I'll be balls deep soon. I have no rubber on and I really want to unload all my hot semen in her sweet cunny.

It's so nice to watch her face as I make this woman, old as my mother lust for my hard cock. I know now I'm happier to be fucking her than her daughter. She wanted it bad and I can see the pentup lust playing out in her face. I want this to last long as I slowly slip my hard cock in and out her wet cunny.

I love giving this prim and proper upperclass woman my cock. I love watching her face as her mouth opens when my cock goes in balls deep. It feels so good on my cock. Her pussy is so much hotter and softer than the teens. I'm gonna love it when I hold her little ass hard against me and fill her with my semen,

"Oh mom, it's so soft, such a soft pussy." I say. "I love working my cock in you.

I'm sure in public she would be shocked at my language. The words I used weren't normal for her Sunday ladies brunch crowd. But here and now her cunny is open for my hard cock and I am in charge. I am now certain she is going to be my summer slut.

She grips me tightly as she comes again. "Ohhhh" she yells, "ohhh god ohh," as she spasms on my cock.

When I arrived that morning my goal was to give her a quick fuck and be gone. It feels so good inside her I am intent on making Eve here my mature slut. One I can cumdump in whenever I need relief this summer. I know she loves it so she will be easy to strip down whenever my cock is in need.

She starts to move faster thrashing back and forth when she shocks me.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER! Pound your cock deep inside me!!" She screams.

I hadn't expected to hear that and I certainly comply as I reach under and grabbed her ass checks pulling them tight against me.

Then she yelps as I pushed my cock balls deep and she shakes. I enjoy fucking this mature hottie so much but I need to fire off the cum that has been bottled up for weeks.

"Oh Mom," I say, " I feel it," I mumble, "soft cunny walls. Ohh, fuck, pump my hot cum in you."

"Ohh No," said murmurs

"Oh, yes," I said panting," hot semen for you." And I tighten up panting hard.

She now surrenders and relaxes as her thighs fell further apart. Opening her cunny so I could get my load in deeper.

I explode and feel the large cum shots fly up my tube as my balls contract and pump out the cum. Oh god it feel so good and she spasms in orgasm as my hot load of semen falls in ropes on her cervix. She cries out with an orgasm I know she hasn't had in years. Then she stops and moans in a high pitch like a little schoolgirl.

Shot after shot feel so good, Damn I enjoy it. I enjoy filling up her cunny. Oh yeah, she's got my sperm. Now we both know she will be my mommy slut this summer and I will treat her like one too.

Laying here resting up now. We both are. I should get to work but fuck em. I hold this sweet woman in my arms as we both nod off. This is all that matters.

*********

When I awaken I see her ass. Her slender back covered with long black hair. She turns her head and smiles at me. My cock stirs. I want more time in that soft cunny. I reach out and she rolls on her back and grabs me opening her legs to let me between them. Then she uses her hand to stroke my cock hard and guides it inside her. My cock is so hard as I watch it disappear in the dark hairy muff. It's so hot and soft in there.

She lifts her knees and holds back her legs to let me in deep all the while looking me in the face. Then with my cock buried in her and her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my back I shoot my load so deep setting off another earthquake inside her.

When I leave in the afternoon she is smitten like a schoolgirl. I tell her how beautiful she is and how much I enjoyed her and I know she is hooked.

******

The next morning I arrive and she lets me in. She looks fantastic with makeup and all. I go to work kissing her face and neck and rubbing her cunny. I am ready. I dreamed all night of getting inside this soft mature pussy again.

"Wait, wait," she pleads so I stop surprised. "Seriously," she says, "I really like you but I'm not on anything."

Really? I wonder, acting like a teen at her age?

"Ok," I say as I kiss her again, "if you want I'll pull out, ok?" She doesn't reply but it seemed to satisfy her as I'm able to strip her naked. She wore no panties. She's in need of cock.

It feels so nice to again massage my cock in her soft inner cunny. It feels like.... Well.....oiled velvet, so soft on my cock. I love the feeling plunging into her tenderness with my hot iron pipe. She loves it too. She's wild.

My balls are heavy as I get in deep. They are so full and she's bucked up at me like crazy. Her hands are pulling her thighs apart as she rubs her arch against my pelvis like she wants me deeper. No way is she going to let me pull out.

"Here's my cum mommy," I say, "it's so hot for you," and she holds my ass tight against her thrashing as each shot of hot sperm fills her womb.

After that day she never mentions birth control again. She is a mature woman and she needs to feel the hot sperm of a man inside her.

******

So I'm back the next morning and she meets me at the door bottomless. My shorts are off now and I'm plowing her soft cunny on the carpet only feet from her door.

My nasty side comes out now. I want her to know now my intentions which I had not even realized myself until now. I'm getting hot thinking about it.

"I'm gonna come deep in you," I whisper, exciting myself. "I'm gonna breed you like a newlywed," I tell her. "Your cunny is mine now and I gonna empty my balls in you all summer."

"You know I'm not using anything." she says with a pleading look in her face.

"Yeah I know," I say, almost adding, "but I don't care."

"Are you trying to get me pregnant?" she asks.

"Yeah I am," I reply, taunting her to do anything to stop me. It's what I really want. I want to impregnate her. She'll have my baby and never tell anyone it's mine. How can she ever admit to fucking a teenager.

I figure she's already a mommy with two kids my age and older. She has to know when she fucks a young guy he's going to cum in her. No rubbers, No games, the soft warm pussy of a mature woman is the best place for a young man to ejaculate. Every boy needs to feel a loving mature mommy figure has taken care of his needs and accepted his semen. In return the mature gets to feel young as she feels she is desirable enough for the boy to leave his hot semen in her. She feels she is still breedable by an Alpha male.

Taunting her some more for my own erotic pleasure, I say, "Your pussy is so warm and soft, I'm gonna breed you all summer," and she says nothing. She just continues her milking action on my cock. She loves knowing I want to breed her.

"Well," she whisperers, "you're not the first teen boy to get me pregnant."

I know though I 've struck a nerve there. The thought of getting pregnant from a teenager boy drives her crazy now as she gushes down another river of cream. It makes her soft warm cunny canal so slippery. She is really on fire now as she seems to be working feverishly to drain my semen.

The soft velvet lining of her sweet soft cunny is making it impossible to hold back any longer. I feel the explosion and I empty my semen deep in her womb, her fertile womb that was waiting for it. She shakes with her orgasm. Knowing she might get pregnant makes it more intense.

******

Oh shit I'm late this morning. I don't have time to shower. Dress quickly and head for the gym. It may be a shit job but it's the only one I have and I'm not ready to lose it. I also gotta thank Jim for covered for me when I've been late.

Today though I can't help thinking about "mom" and wishing I had been up an hour earlier to go fuck her. Oh well, maybe I'll call and going over after work. Wait, there she is walking in.

"Good morning," she says with a smile and I smile back. She looks so hot now I really wished I had fucked her this morning,

I watch her workout for a few minutes while I help old Mrs. Stevens adjust her bike then I walked over to mom who was sitting on the bench after finishing up her bench press. I can't help but notice her gym outfit today. Its a tight fitting top but the bottom was a short skirt that flared out. It looks like one of those private school uniforms.

"I missed you today," she says quietly, "I've started ovulating and I really missed my morning breeding."

Wow, I think, has she ever gotten slutty!

"Oh, I sure missed you too," I say, "my balls are full for you." Teasing her back. I wasn't kidding either, Now I'm gonna set her up for my visit after work.

"Too bad I'm busy all evening in town," she says, "Rotary Meeting," Now making me real pissed I had missed this morning.

Then she walks away toward the large amount of equipment in the rather secluded area of the gym.

"Come help me," she says.

She looks so hot now I was thinking I would let her know I could be there when I get off. Maybe she could wait for me. That's when she bends over real far in front of me. Her long legs look so hot and they extended up to her bare ass. WOOOO, a bare ass and her sweet hairy cunny tucked up below with the lips slightly visible in the dark muff.

"So Mark," she says still leaning over. "Is this a full service gym?"

I look around and could only see old Mrs Stevens 20 yards away. She's half blind. Next to her are the stairs and its easy to see any new arrivals.

Mom looks back at me, sees me looking into her cunny. "It's wet and hot. Feel free to use it." she says quietly, "just dont forget to leave your deposit."

I don't know how I got this hard so fast but it had to be instantaneously cuz I'm so fuckin hard now.

Looking at mom's inviting looking cunny I step up behind her as she grips the large sand filled gym bag in front of her bracing herself for the fuck she came here begging for. Lifting my shorts to let my cock out, I bend it a little to slip it up into her wet cunny. Oh she is so hot.

My cock is so hard and her cunny is so soft I quickly plow my way inside. I just want to breed her so I move fast enjoying the wetness of her hairy cunny to work off my semen inside her. She holds fast to the bag as she moans.

"Oh fuck," I whisper, "your cunny feels so nice."

She turns to look at me. "It's yours now, use it all you want."

I am really turned on now by Mom's slut mode so it doesn't take long. I feel my balls explode and the semen fly up the tube where it disappears in her mature womb. I hold tight deep inside her mommy cunny. She shakes with her orgasm then I hold her firm as I watch the stairs for any change.

My shorts were back over my now deflating cock real fast as mom turns and drops her ass on the bench panting and looking up at me like a schoolgirl.

We both start laughing.

Then she stands up and says, "Thank you Mark. I think that's all the workout I'll be needing," and she heads for the shower.

I help old Mrs. Stevens, who is clueless what's going on. Meanwhile I'm watching the ladies locker room door so I can be in front about the time mom comes out.

Mom comes out with a smile on her face. "See you tomorrow," is all she says as she walks by.

Jim is standing there smiling. He knows now I've been fucking Ruby's mom. "You know Ruby and Jeff broke up," he says. "She'll be home next week and I know she's hot for you. You'll have to share one of them with your old pal Jimbo."

Well readers, now you know my dilemma. What will Jimbo and I do next week. Any suggestions?

12