All Comments on 'Breeding Her Mom Pt. 01'

by MarkeySan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bargyn1Bargyn15 months ago

Mark just has to compare Mom and Ruby.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You don't give up that good, experienced pussy, especially if she's into being bred and has money and connections that will be good for your career. The woman's ex should turnout to be the guy that screwed his summer job plans. Then all hell breaks out when they show up at society functions as a couple, where her ex is present and she's sporting a baby bump. They fall in love, he finishes school, she starts him in business, they marry, have lots of kids and Ruby just loves her new Daddy. Does she have a bump as well?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Goox story. Mark should keep breeding Ruby's mom and have her help him get Ruby in bed and knock them both up and keep breeding them till he is done with college and marry Ruby or her mom or marry both of them and become man if the house. Hope to see chapter 2 soon

Crusader235Crusader2355 months ago

Excellent start, can't wait for more breeding of Mom, and maybe her daughter too. Every young man should have a mommy too fuck, his or someone else's.

MarkeySanMarkeySan5 months agoAuthor

Crusader235, thank you for the comment. Seems a lot of men like the idea of a warm mature available for easy use.

PT02 should be released in the next day of so. I’m really enjoying writing this story. Thinking on a few more chapters.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott115 months ago

Please find a few other words for "cunny".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure why you are so in love with ‘cunny’ and ‘canal’ I find these words really unsexy and you used them a lot. Other than that it’s a great story.

MarkeySanMarkeySan5 months agoAuthor

Donald pointed out my overuse of the word cunny. I have adjusted accordingly in the next chapter. Thanks for your comments they help be do better.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

childish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkeySan@MarkeySan
I’m a married man with many years of amorous experiences who still remembers years of enjoyment breeding wives and girlfriends. I base my stories on my experiences which are of course as I remember them through the eyes of a lecherous adult male.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES