All Comments on 'Breeding Mom Ch. 01: Mother à Trois'

by Ms_Mesh_Microkini

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

A son to envy. This son is incredibly lucky a beautiful girlfriend/bride who helps the son and mother consummate their love. The three have formed an incredible loving and sexually satisfying relationship and the girlfriend loves watching her boyfriend hump away on his own mothers pussy and watches in awe as the mother and son rythe in orgasm and the son fills his own mothers body with his seed. This young lady understands that nothing is more sexy than to watch as the mother is turned from the prim and proper wife and mother to incestious lover. The description of mom as the barefoot and naked wife for the two young lovers was very arrousing and I am certain that each day as the son looks at his mothers pregnant belly he will find his cock hardening and go relieve his lust by mounting his sexy mother over and over.

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Everything you said is exactly right. Julie fell in love with Lane at first sight and became addicted to the sight of a mother being satisfied by her son's cock.

And Cay never could keep his hands off his sexy, naked mother and her bulging belly. Nor could Julie, for that matter...

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

More please!!!!! So damn hot if there is any truth to it one lucky son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More chapters and babies

Julie needs to become pregnant in the next chapter. I sex scene with to very pregnant wives would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looking forward to further chapters 👍🏻

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Very hot. I love mom/son threesomes! Can't wait til chapter two!

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I must say, this is one of the most original stories I have ever read. Absolutely fun to read! I hope to see additional chapters and look forward to the many erotic possibilities that might come in the future. Thank you for a very nice read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well planned and nicely told. . .

One HOT story that went all the way. Would be a little hotter if Mommy was eating cunt while being fucked. . . Or Julie telling Mommy her cunt was being filled with her son's swimmers. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I lovwd it.

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope you'll write more to this story

I enjoyed it a lot - but it ended too quickly. i hope you're planning on doing another chapter or 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
liked the story

i'm hoping you'll write more - and continue this story. the ending was abrupt - what did they "explore' during the last 2 years? and how did the relationship progress? love more details. great first story - please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not enough sex

It was a good read, but you seemed to cut out, or lighten up, on detail when the sex started, and those scenes ended too quickly.

As a fetish of mine is a cheating wife, I would have liked more references of her slipping behind her husband's back. But, with the way all three ended being together, I would more preferred for the mom to already be divorced or a widow.

But that just me.

Good story.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great first story

i hope you continue this story. I agree with the comment it ended too fast - but you're a very good story teller and its was very sexy. I hope you continue to write more - and add to this story. I'd love to know more about all the sex they had the past couple of years. and THANKS for a great read.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiover 6 years ago
Awesome

Unbelievably erotic tale! Very well written and "exciting".

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
W

Glad to see your daugther inlaw and your son worked on you to doing threeway with them. Plus liked it where your son got you pregnant twice. You should convince your to get two other guys have threesome with them have cock in your cunt ass and mouth. Have guys unload in your cunt bareback. We did it to my mother where she had three cocks in her cunt and we unloaded are cum in her sametime and got pregnant from us and she still takes on us three daily fucking

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 6 years ago
Menage a ZTrois Mom 01

What an elegant story. Julie convincing Cay's mom to become sexually involved with them. Her eating Moms pussy, etc. Then cay fucking Mom and finally knocking her up and she having a little girl. Then Mom getting knocked up again.

A son fucking his mother is hot. It can be hot for mother too as she experiences the cock of the son she gave birth too fucking her silly and spewing semen filled sperm inside her cunt with the hope of getting her pregnant.

Need a sequel to this and then watching Julienne grow up and possibly getting fucked by her daddy.

LovingMe23LovingMe23almost 5 years ago
Hot!

I absolutely loved this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this story 5 stars

Impregnation and a love story are my favorites and this one has it all.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"Breeding Mom Ch. 01: M`enage `A Trois:" - Forty Year Old Married (Soon To Be Divorce) Mother, Liane and Twenty-two Year Old Virile Son, Cayden and His Twenty-two Year Old Fiance`, Julie. Cayden mother's name is twice, in the story, spelled 'Liane'; and the writer/author's comments "Over 5 Years Ago" she spelled the mother's name "Lane."

It is seldom that I'm comfortable with, or care for, lesbianism. In this very nicely written story I find the lesbian activity between Mother Liane and Daughter-in-Law-to be, Julie, to not be over-powering nor dominating to the content nor context of the story. The sexual and incestuous affair between Son, Cayden and his Mother, Liane, I found to be warm, passionate, frequent coupling and co-mingling, still dependent on their sexual couplings for their natural sexual needs and urges! The mother and son sexual bonding was endearing, always satisfying and always compassionate and romantically loving!!

The inclusion of Cayden's fiance' is conditioned to more of a back-ground character, than a prominent role. Although, narrator Mother Liane did describe the lesbian activities, she did not place too much emphasis on the lesbian aspects of the triangle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmm definitely an interesting angle with the threesome relationship. I like it and can actually see it working very long term. They seem to be truly in love with each other and devoted to that life. I wonder if Julie is getting pregnant soon.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue5 months ago

I absolutely love this story

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher23 days ago

This could get really ugly for the girlfriend/wife as she will always be the "odd woman" out if things go bad. Mommy and Son are involved much more than just sexually as lovers, they are emotionally as well as family involved, especially with a couple of babies.

It's impossible for Mommy and Son to replace each other in the mix but actually very easy to replace the girlfriend/wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous