Breeding Mom Ch. 01: Mother à Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, we explored everything. Sexually, romantically, domestically. With the trust between us, there was no subject we couldn't brook and no kink we were too afraid to try. We grew into deeper, more fulfilled people. I couldn't believe that I'd found a second chance at a love this deep, nor the way in which I'd found it. It was pure bliss for me. From Julie, I got a sensitive and attentive lover who knew where and how to touch me because we shared the same gender, and from my son, I got a caring man and a strong, hard cock that provided my pussy nightly with hot, youthful sperm.

Our daughter was named Julienne, which we chose because it was the closest combination to all our names. About six months after, we moved out of the cramped apartment and into a house for a single family. Cay and Julie were officially married around that time. Unofficially, they both "married" me as well, and each of us now wear two matching rings to prove it.

Everything was normal and blissful during that time, until one day almost two years later I broke the news that I was pregnant. Again.

12