Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The night finally comes for me to fuck my sister-in-law.
3k words
4.59
86.5k
107

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
642 Followers

I got over around 9 o'clock. They were just sitting on the couch lounging, having a drink. Kate was wearing a skirt with a loose sweater... first thing I noticed is that I could see her nipples through it, so no bra. Though that's not unusual for her, especially around the house. The whole ensemble really accentuated her curves. Alena was just wearing some black jeans and a tank top, almost looking like someone from the cast of Grease.

I settled onto an arm chair, they got me a whiskey, and we made some small talk. It felt surprisingly normal. Kate broke the ice, and asked "so, now that this is staring you in the face, are you still up for it? Feeling good?"

"I'm feeling very good," I replied, noting Alena's hand, which had been resting on Kate's thigh, started climbing until it was pushing her skirt up. "Do you have any last minute things you want to talk about?"

Alena glanced at Kate before she answered. "No, we're both feeling very good about our plan. I'm just a bit sad I'll have to turn in my gold start after tonight!"

"No you won't!" I laughed, "You're not having sex with me, remember? I'm using your body to masturbate."

"What do you think, Kate?" Alena teased, her hand pushing the hem of Kate's skirt to the point that I could see her entire leg. "Do I get to keep my gold star?"

"Definitely, love." Kate replied, and then leaned over to kiss her wife. Then kissed her again, harder. They started making out, and Kate swung her leg over Alena and started straddling her as they kissed. As she moved her skirt flounced up, and I could see the bottom of her ass - so either no underwear or a thong. I remembered what Kate said about liking to be watched, and sat back to enjoy, with my cock already getting pretty fucking full feeling. It's funny, I though the whole sister thing would either weird me out a bit or turn me on a lot from the taboo, but in that moment, she was just a sexy lady I got to watch making out with another lady.

Alena reached under Kate's sweater and started to pull it off, but Kate grabbed her by the wrist. "Settle down," she purred, then glanced over to me. "We're going to head upstairs now. Head up whenever you like, but give us a few minutes to get into it before you come in. We've left some supplies for you."

I heard them walk up the stairs, and the door close. I decided to sneak up right away, trying not to make too much noise on the stairs. Fuck, am I a voyeur too? They have a little nook up just off from their bedroom door near the second floor landing, and they had put a towel over the chair there and had some lube sitting next to it. I didn't need another cue, and started stripping off, but didn't sit down in the chair. I crept to the door, listening. I heard moaning, and rustling. I couldn't tell who was who. I heard muffles voices, then a gasp, which I think was my sister.

Even though we made this more of an 'enjoy-the-sex' thing than a 'just stick it in' thing, we had agreed I'd get close before I came in. I'm uncircumcised and don't usually use lube when jacking off, my foreskin tends to be enough, so I left it there on the table, and listened at the door, and started stroking my shaft. As I've said, I think I'm about average sized. I've had partners compliment my girth, but I think that's just something people say to dudes.

At this point I hear what is unmistakably Kate's voice saying "Oh fuck, god you feel good." I start hearing some wet sounds as well. I start to have the build up, tingling feeling in my balls, not edging yet, but building. My mind is flying around with images, aided by the fact that I've seen them both naked before. I start imagining what it's going to feel like to push into Alena, and it's starting to get me closer. My mind also keeps going back to the lower part of Kate's ass under the skirt - somehow being partially covered was so much sexier than fully naked, and what she said about getting wet while we're at the beach together. I briefly allow myself to imagine her pussy wide and open for me too.

I decide I'm close enough. I knock. There's a pause while they change positions, and I hear Kate start moaning. I push the door open.

It was dim in the room, lit only by candles on their bedside dressed. The first thing I saw was Alena's ass in the air, her hips flexed, giving me full view. And full access. I see her face buried between two white, full, milky thighs, and I hear Kate moaning. I keep stroking as I walk in, and... man, it was so hard not to kneel down and start lapping at Alena's pussy. Her lips were so engorged, and wet, dripping wet. I've heard that phrase before, but never seen it, until now - her wetness had matted her bush a little bit, and I literally saw a drop of grool fall from her clit. I was in heaven.

As I approached, still stroking my cock, Kate came into view. Her hair was making a star around her head, here eyes were closed, her breasts are big enough that they kind of fall off to the side a tiny bit. She was grasping one nipple while her other hand was gripping Alena's short hair, pulling her face into her pussy.

This was it. I put a hand on the small of Alena's back ( just to let her know I was there, and she let her belly drop even more to pop her pussy out. I guided the tip in, and, fuck, I was in heaven. Her kegals were so strong... I'm not going to play into this "tight lesbian who hasn't had dick" trope, because I know she's had dildos much bigger than me, but I'm not sure I've ever felt that hot, wet, and enveloped in my first thrust. I went all the way to the hilt in one slow go, keeping my hand on the small of her back.

Without taking her head out from my sister's thighs, she let out a really deep moan. Kate was right, she really likes getting filled. Her pussy was so wet that when I pulled back my balls wanted to stick to her, which felt amazing. I started going at a steady pace. She stopped licking Kate, and put her head into the bed, forehead down. At this point I looked back up to Kate's face, and her eyes were open, looking at me. We made eye contact. She was still stroking her nipple, and scooched up a bit, so I could see her wet pussy. She started stroking her clit, still making eye contact with me. That's when it really hit me. I got to imagine, whatever else was true, that my sister was rubbing her clit for me. And that was so hot.

But I don't know what was wrong, I wasn't feeling that build up anymore. It felt really good, but there wasn't that pressure feeling building in my balls - I think my body got confused with the huge shift of sensation from stroking to fucking. I tried to slow down a bit, to get some more build up, but as soon as I did Alena started bucking on her own, pushing herself back onto me at a faster pace. I decided to just stand there, let her fuck onto me, close my eyes, and enjoy it.

I opened my eyes when I heard a rustle - Kate had moved, she was now laying 90 degrees from us, her face under Alena's face, and they were making out, with both of Kate's hands cupping Alena's cheeks. One hand then started to roam down Alena's body, cupping her breasts, then Kate shifted down a little bit, so she could rub Alena's clit. Now their bodies were kind of making a V still face to face, still whispering, kissing, it was so fucking hot.

Feeling Kate's finger pressed to Alena's clit as I was fucking her started that build up again. I could feel it - I was going to fill my sister-in-law up while my sister played with her. Kate's knees were bent and pretty near by, and I remembered what she said about having some human connection, and reached out and stroked her knee and her thigh a bit. Then I felt a change - this was the first time something had been done to me this entire time... Kate shifted her hand so her middle finger was against Alena's clit, but her ring and first fingers were down, so my balls stroked against them each thrust. As she rubbed Alena's clit... or maybe on purpose, just for me, she also started kneading a tiny bit.

This sent that buildup into overdrive, and I grabbed Alena's hips, and started controlling the pace completely. My fingers were digging into her, and I heard her say "Oh fuck oh fuck" into Kate's mouth. They stopped kissing, and Alena buried her face into Kate's neck, and Kate pulled her down with her free arm, her fingers still stroking us.

I was getting close, but not quite there yet, when Alena's thighs started to tremble. Then her whole body. I picked up my pace, and she was just panting and moaning, I could see the muscles on her back clench, her back arched, her legs clamped together, pussy clamped so tight on me. I stopped even trying to thrust into her, she was getting so hard to move even with how small she was, and just held her to me, balls deep, while Kate kept massaging her clit.

"Yellow" she breathed, and we both paused. Kate's hand withdrew a bit from her clit, I took my hands off her hips but didn't pull out (since I assumed this was over-sensitivity and that can make it even worse) and we all just breathed for a sec.

"You okay?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, that was just... a lot" Alena panted.

"Should we call it for the night?" Kate offered.

"No, I want to keep going, I just need a sec. Everyone just stay still," Alena breathed.

We just froze there... and I had a second to take in this situation. I glanced down and saw Kate's pussy as close as I had ever seen it, and dropped my hand down to rest on her thigh not too far from it. She spread slightly, and I saw some more. Made my dick twitch a bit.

"Woah," Alena gasped, clenched down on me again

"Sorry, kinda involuntary," I offered, "and sorry I'm taking so long to finish"

"It's fine," Alena breathed "I don't even think we've been doing this that long."

Another breath. Alena relaxed. "Okay, let's keep going," she said, slowly shifting her hips on me.

I slowly withdrew, then slowly pushed in again. Very gently, very slowly. At the end of maybe my third thrust, I pulled her back onto me, and I think per clit pressed against my balls again, because she like... exploded off of me, launched herself with her body

"Red!" she panted, her legs clenched as she formed into a little ball.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't," I was stammering, but she held out a finger, telling me to shut up for a second.

"No, no, no, you didn't do anything wrong." she finally said, "I'm just way too sensitive to keep going. Let's just take a real break?"

At that point we all agreed. I ran down to get some waters for all of us, my dick still rock hard and glistening in her juices, and when I came back up they were nestled under the bed under the covers.

Handing the waters over I checked if they were both good.

"Totally," Alena said "that was fun, almost forgot about that whole thing" she said, using a hand gesture to just wave over my whole gender.

"Hahah, glad to hear it," I replied, very aware that my cock had not had the decency to go down at all while I was downstairs. "Do you want me to go? What's the plan from here?"

Kate suggested I sit in a little arm chair nestled beside their bed, and we could chat a bit and try again when we're all ready. We did. There was a lot of innuendo and jokes, some teasing that maybe Alena did need to give back her gold star, her calling us sickos.

We got chatting about fun sexy times we had had with other people, and it was nice. After a bit their hands started roaming back over each other. They had the covers on still so I couldn't quite see, but just settled back and got quiet. Kate was on top at this point, and I think her hand went back between Alena's legs.

"Woah nope, still too much." Alena said

"Okay, well if you can't take some clit rubbing we're probably done for the night then?" Kate suggested.

"No, I want to get that cum in me, we're doing this to find a way to." Alen insisted. "Let's trouble shoot. Plus, I'm sure the straight white guy will complain about how us evil mean lesbians gave him blue balls."

"You have no idea the trials we face," I joked.

Alena suggested "How about I play with you a little bit," to Kate, then looking at me "And you can stroke yourself, and when you're close, like... really close, like about to bust close, push into me?"

"We can try that" I said.

So I sat in the chair, as they made out. Stroking. As Alena rubbed Kate's clit. As Alena fingered her. I saw my little sister get fingered, in her pussy, in her ass, I saw her writhing, moaning. As I stroked. I heard Alena say "you like getting fucked while your brother watches, don't you" and saw Kate moan, and nod. Kate has told me she has small, easy orgasms, and I think she had at least two or three while they were doing this. I was getting really close, so I stood up to get closer. At this point Alena was kind of on her back like if she was in missionary position, and Kate was kneeling over her, her nipple in Alena's mouth, Alena's fingers fingering her pussy. I was standing there, still stroking, trying to wait till the last possible moment, when Alena pulled Kate's nipple from her mouth took her by the hair, and said "you're going to watch as your little brother fucking breeds me."

Kate spasmed and let out a gurgling moan, and BAM, that sent me barreling over the edge, with absolutely no warning. It came out of no where. I was just cumming, and cumming, still a few feet from Alena's pussy. Ropes got on her stomach, on Kate's side, in Alena's bush.

"Fuck, I'm sorry" I finally said when I regained the power of speech.

We were all just looking at each other, them plastered in my cum, my dick covered in Alena's juices, and one of us started laughing. I think it was Alena, but Kate and I were right behind. I'm not sure what it was, but the situation was hilarious, and we couldn't stop. Alena got up a bit, grabbed my arm, and pulled me into bed laying on next to her. We all kept laughing, not really being able to control ourselves.

Once the laughter died down, Kate did probably the sexiest thing of the night. She scooped the cum off of her side, and off of Alena's stomach, then spread Alena's legs, and used her fingers to gently push it into Alena's pussy.

"I mean, that's the whole point, right? And who knows, we might get lucky." She said with a smile.

Alena moaned as the fingers went in her, then grinded against Kate's hand for a bit, before pulling it back out, still somewhat covered in my cum.

"So, I guess I should go now?" I asked.

Alena told me I could stay: "I think when we suggested you'd leave the idea was we'd be getting back down to sexy stuff - I don't think I can handle more of that now. Why don't we just lie her, drink our water, watch some TV, then we can head to bed?" Alena grasped my hand when inviting me to stay, which made me feel warm and comfortable inside.

I agreed enthusiastically. Strangely, it was about 10:30 - the whole thing including about 20-30 minutes of pre-game chatting had only taken an hour and a half or so. Kate was feeling chilly so got up and put on a white tank top, but me and Alena stayed nude (again, we've hung out nude before). When Kate got back into bed, she said she wanted to be in the middle, and dived in wedging herself between us. We were all under the covers, and she had her hand on my thigh, I had my hand on her thigh, and Alena had her head resting on Kate's chest. They've been re-watching Downton Abbey, so we watched a bit of that, and said goodnight.

It was honestly really nice that I got to stay afterwards, just felt warm and nice. I'll have to think about how I'd feel if all that happened then I got kicked out. We'll probably talk about that at a future date.

It's too bad I didn't finish in Alena that first night. I think all the build up, then the pauses, then the re-build up really played with my system. It happens.

As I got up to excuse myself to the guestroom, Alena said, "Hey, sailor. Before you go. Maybe we try again tomorrow?"

"Aye-aye, captain," was all I could manage.