Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
A much more successful attempt.
2.8k words
4.74
68.4k
117

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
691 Followers

I woke up feeling pretty great, with some raging morning wood -- clearly I had more in the tank after accidentally cumming on my sister and her wife last night. Must have had some great dreams in the night. I check my phone, and I have a missed text in our "repro bros" chat, from about 10 minutes ago.

I open it, and it's a picture of Kate and Alena, both spread eagle, legs crossed over each other. The next text is from Kate saying "care to make a deposit? We have about 45 minutes before zoom calls start."

Needless to say I jumped out of bed, and when I opened the door I heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking coming from their room down the hallway. I headed over, and eased the door open slightly. I might have a bit of a voyeur kink, so it's fun to get these opportunities to look and listen.

I see Kate on top of Alena, missionary position, absolutely railing her with a strapless strap on. Alena was naked and Kate was wearing a very loose tank top, where you could see her tits from the side holes. I watch for a few minutes through a crack in the door, and hear a few snippets of their dirty talk. I heard Kate say "no, you're not allowed to cum. Not till you're filled with my brother's seed. You know you're our family's breeding slut." and Alena just breathing, moaning, begging.

At this point I fully walk in, and Kate turns around a bit to the sound. She smiles really broadly, and says "just warming her up for you, bro." She pulled out of Alena and climbed on top of her, making out with her, the strapless strap-on plugging her pussy.

I walk over, and find that Alena's a bit too far into the bed to get easy access, so I grab her thighs, pull her down so her pussy is almost hanging off of the edge of the bed, and pull her legs up and rest them on my shoulders. I rubbed my cock against her slit for a second to get it wet, and plunged in, which made her whisper "fuck oh fuck."

Since I'd pulled Alena slightly out from under Kate, the tip of the feeldoe was now at the level of Alena's tits. As I started fucking her, Kate scooched up slightly and laid the feeldoe against Alena's lips. Alena opened her mouth and started sucking on it (Kate's body was kind of blocking the view, but Kate asked Alena "you like the taste of your own juices, don't you?" and heard a muffled agreement). As Kate was thrusting in and out of Alena's mouth, I noticed something I had missed before - she had a butt plug with a vertical base tucked in between her cheeks - she was stuffed in both holes. I resisted the urge to reach out and touch it... but I really wanted to.

Alena's pussy felt amazing again. I think she always gets this wet. I was starting to feel so build up, but then Alena's legs started trembling a bit. Remembering how over-sensitive she got last night, I slowed down, more rocking my cock inside of her rather than thrusting in and out. Kate moved back down, her ass getting closer to me, and put her tits in Alena's face, before sliding down ever further to make out with her wife. I thought Alena had had enough of a breather, so I started picking up the pace again.

But Kate's ass was so close to me... I couldn't resist. She had said no pussy or tits play, but had never said anything about her ass. I wanted to make sure everything I did was okay, so I started by stroking her hips and the side of her ass as I was fucking Alena slowly. She responded with kind of a thrusting motion, which gave me a beautiful view of the feeldoe and butt plug coming in and out of view. I got a little bolder and started touching her ass cheek, cupping and squeezing it. She backed up further against me, I could see her pressed all the way against Alena's legs. As I was squeezing her cheek, I let my thumb slowly fall into the cleft, and she flexed her hips, spreading her cheeks and presenting herself to me even more.

So I finally took the leap. I put a thumb on her plug, and put some firm pressure on it, before relaxing and pushing it again.

"Yes..." she purred.

At this point I was getting really excited. I could feel the cum building in my balls, I was squeezing my sister's beautiful ass, thumb playing with her plug... I picked up the pace. I could feel Alena's legs shaking again, and knew it was going to be a race between the two of us...

And she won. Her legs trembled, her finger's dug into Alena's back, she started bucking. I kept completely still, hoping to avoid the over-sensitivity from last time. Her pussy gripped onto my cock so tight, if I had thrust for maybe fifteen more seconds I probably would have been filling her up, but I didn't want to risk it.

I asked her if she wanted me to pull out, and she said no, I just needed to give her a second. Then she suggested that maybe it was just too sexy with everything going on: Kate on top of her, herself getting bred, the brother-sister thing. She suggested Kate sit in the chair beside the bed, in order to reduce the stimulation level a little bit.

Kate gave her a long and sensual kiss, and said "of course, my love," climbed off her and got into the chair.

This was the first time I really saw Alena face-to-face while in her... and it was pretty hot. Seeing my crotch pushed all the way against her bush. Seeing her pant as she recovered... her hands pressed against her face as she tried to take slow, controlled breaths. Very hot.

But not nearly as hot as what Kate did. The upshot of her moving to that chair was that I had a full view of her, and Alena didn't. Kate sat on the chair and spread wide, with one leg resting on each arm rest. She pulled her feeldoe out, and spun it around, resting the long part against her slit.

Alena pulled her legs down from my chest, and hooked her heels behind me, pulling me in. I took this as the sign to get started again. I noticed Alena kept her eyes closed. I started thrusting, letting Alena's legs wrapped around me guide the pace.

As I started fucking Alena, Kate pushed the feeldoe's dildo side into her, matching the pace exactly. She was staring directly into my eyes. She hooked the thumb from her free hand into her tank top, pulling it to the side so one of her tits was out. She smiled at me. She bit her lip. She fucked herself harder, as I fucked Alena harder.

I was in heaven. I was getting really close. I said so out loud. Alena said "please, breed me."

Kate mouthed... well, this is the thing. I'm pretty sure she mouthed "fill her up" - but in my head, in that moment, my head read her lips as "fill me up." At this point I lost all control. I fucking just started pounding Alena, using my arms to move her as I fucked her. Kate had closed her eyes, but I was mesmerized by her panting, by the sight of the dildo going in and out of her pussy.

I yelled, something deep and guttural, as I started cumming deep in Alena's pussy. Alena's legs re-wrapped around me and she pulled me in as tight as she could, raising her hips, just gluing me deep, deep into her pussy as I shot rope after rope of cum into her. It was one of the best orgasms of my life.

Alena opened her eyes and said "holy shit, you can definitely feel that. I can feel when you cum inside of me. That's so hot." She didn't let go of me, kept clinging on with her legs. She twisted her head around, to look at what I was looking at - which was Kate absolutely plunging her dildo in and out of her pussy, eyes closed, pinching her nipples, until her legs clamped together and she curled into a ball as she came.

Alena bucked her hips lightly a few times as we watched this... I was so sensitive I had to hold her down a bit because the feeling was so intense. She still wouldn't let go.

When Kate opened her eyes, and saw us both staring at her, she said "oh, shit, I forgot I had a job to do!"

She climbed off a chair, grabbed a pillow, and wedged it under the small of Alena's back. Her legs finally relaxed, and I pulled out, with a huge gush of cum pulling out after me. Kate got on her knees, gave that cum a huge lick, then started sucking on Alena's clit.

I turned, thinking this was the time for me to go, but then I felt Kate's hand kind of grab the back of my thigh. I stayed, and her hand moved up, grabbing my ass, a finger kind of going between my ass cheeks, and landing an inch or so from my asshole. So I stood there, and watched as my sister went down on the pussy I just fucked, licking my cum out of it, as she squeezed my ass with one hand.

Alena started breathing heavier, and Kate took her free hand and pushed what looked like three fingers into Alena. That sent Alena over the edge. Her thighs clamped on Kate's head, and she writhed like a demon as she came. Came completely full of my cum. Kate's hand let go of my ass as she gently held Alena down to finish her off, and I slipped out of the room.

--

I stood in the hallway, my cock having gotten hard again from what I just watched, my mind swirling. I went and hopped in the shower, and as I was cleaning Alena's juices off my cock I couldn't help but stroke it again, I was so worked up. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I said, "hey, what's up" and heard Alena's voice say "hey, can I come in for a sec?"

"Uh, I'm in the shower," I replied, letting go of my cock for a moment.

"Yeah, I can hear that, just want to have a quick chat before we all have to run our separate ways!" she said, as she opened the door and stepped into the bathroom.

This was a stall shower with a transparent glass door, so she would definitely see my fully erect cock as she came in. I considered spinning around so my back was to her, but thought -- what the hell, I had every right to be this hard with what I just saw!

I said she could come in, and she strolled in just wearing boxers but topless. I was getting fonder of her cute a-cup breasts and hard, dark nipples. Apparently, she had been surprised that I had left while she was cumming, and she realized that she and Kate hadn't told me that they had talked it over and didn't need me to leave after I came in her. "If you want to hang out while we finish each other off," she explained, "you're more than welcome to. It felt kinda... weirder to have one of the participants suddenly disappear than to hang around afterwards. Only if you want to, of course."

Then told me she had to run to make a zoom meeting, but that she really enjoyed herself, and hoped I did too.

"Though it looks like you might need slightly more enjoyment before you're able to re-join civilized society," she chirped, glancing down with a slightly mocking grin.

"You'd think civilized society would leave a man in peace in the shower to take care of his needs!" I retorted, as Alena slipped out of the bathroom.

I started stroking again, but my mind couldn't settle on what to think about... it kept on bouncing from the sight of Alena below me as I fucked her, to the feeling of Kate's ass, to the feeling of her hand on my ass, to the image of the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy. I decided to settle on the image of Kate cumming. I closed my eyes and was stroking harder and harder when I heard a sound nearby that made me jump.

Kate was standing their, naked, just outside the glass of the shower.

"Sorry!" Kate stammered, "Alena said you needed a hand with something, so I thought you just like needed a towel or something and she had to get dressed for her meeting... so I just let myself in."

"How long ago?" I asked.

"Uh... a few seconds." Kate responded, her eyes shooting down to my cock then back up to my face.

"Alena has a funny sense of humour, really set us up" I said, but my hand was still on my cock.

Kate kept her eyes decidedly fixed on mine, and said "I think she was genuinely thinking you might want a hand."

I could just make out her eyes through the steam on the glass. She stared at me for one more minute, then dropped her glance, pointedly looking at my cock. I stroked it. She kept looking. She pulled open the glass door. I was standing there, right in front of her, no excuse of breeding her wife, stroking my cock. She took a step forward, and knelt on the bath mat, her knees right at the edge of the shower. I turned the water off, and shifted so I was facing her directly. I kept stroking. She cupped one of her breasts, slowly tracing her thumb across her nipple.

She looked up at my face. She parted her legs slightly exposing the lips of her labia below her trimmed brown bush. She slid her hand across her belly, then traced across the top of her bush, before pushing further, and sliding her fingers between her open legs. She rubbed her clit as she squeezed her breast harder, never looking away from my cock. She started bucking her hips on her hand slightly.

"Last night was the first time I'd had cum on me in a long, long time." she said, her eyes looking back up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I forgot how hot it is."

"Do you want to have that happen again?"

Her eyes looked deep into mine.

"Please." She breathed

I stroked faster, my legs felt weak. "I'm close"

Her eyes snapped down to my cock. Her mouth opened slightly as she breathed heavier. And I came. Hard. All over her. I was amazed I had that much still in me - I hadn't seen that much cum shoot out of me in years. Burst after burst, across her shoulders, her tits, a little bit on the one side of her face.

As my last few shots were falling short and landing between us, she started rubbing the cum that was on her tits across her nipples, the gently massaged her breasts. Then she wiped down her belly, across the white cum against her dark brown bush, and rubbed her clit, before sticking fingers in herself, having to grab onto the wall for support.

"Thanks," I said, "Alena was right, I did need that." Kate was looking down, breathing hard as she fingered herself.

"Fuck, I shouldn't have done that" Kate said, pulling her hand from her legs. Seeing the expression on my face she quickly clarified, "No, no, everything was great! But I just had your cum all over my hands and fingered myself. I don't know why I did that..."

"Are you on birth control?" I asked, then realized - "heh, stupid question."

It turns out she actually had been on birth control for many years to deal with PCOS symptoms, but had recently stopped.

"I'm pretty close to my period though, so we should be okay."

I offered to pick up some plan B, but she declined, saying odds were hugely against anything happening and plan B makes her feel like shit (I made a note to find out why she knows that!). She wiped herself down a bit as I finished my shower. She turned to go, and I wanted to check in.

"Hey, Kate... we're good?"

She turned around and gave a big, really dazzling smile, "we're great! Love you!" before leaving.