Breeding my Sister's Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
A night of breeding, and some private time with my sister.
2.7k words
4.78
57.8k
106

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
815 Followers

I had just putting my seed in my sister-in-law Alena with my sister Kate's enthusiastic encouragement. I briefly saw the silhouette of Alena's lithe body briefly framed in the doorway as she went downstairs, she said, to collect some water for us. It struck me I might have just gotten that woman, my sister-in-law, pregnant in a threesome with my sister, Kate.

Kate an I were alone, and the silence was palpable. It felt like a stolen moment. She curled into me, laying her head against my chest, and throwing a leg over me. I could feel the warmth radiating off of her pussy onto the side of my leg. I wrapped my arm around her and slowly traced my finger up and down her spine.

"Do you think you have another round in you?" she asked, her hand casually reaching down and grasping my soft cock.

"The honest answer is probably no -- I'm pretty fucking exhausted, but I'm happy to give it a try."

She gently stroked my soft cock as she looked up at me. "Is there anything Alena or I can do to increase the chances?" My cock was definitely growing as her hand worked up and down my shaft. That tired kind of growing - filling with blood and getting plump, but not necessarily getting harder just yet.

"Well that's helping" I moaned, feeling a drip of precum slide into my sister's hand. "How long does it take to get some water?" I wondered aloud, noticing it had been quite a while since Alena went downstairs.

"I bet Alena is taking her time. Hoping we get up to a tiny bit of naughty business without her. The little perv..."

Kate started slowly thrusting herself against me, and my arm traced down to her ass, cupping it as she thrust her pelvis into my leg, in time with her hand gently stroking my firming cock.

The door creaked open and Alena walked in, carrying a brace of water bottles. "How are we doing in here?" she asked, pulling her shirt off as she climbed into bed behind Kate, and started stroking my sister's tits as she spooned her.

"My poor brother has said we've worn him out and he might not have another load for you tonight," Kate teased.

"Well he has been demanding quite a lot of his body over the past couple of hours," Alena said, giving Kate's nipple a gentle squeeze as she continued, "but I've got to say it does look like you've done your job and he might be ready for another round. Maybe we can take some of the pressure off of him."

With this Alena got up, and came back with a second blindfold. She gently placed it over my eyes. "Just focus on feeling good. If you cum, you cum. If you don't, you don't." I felt her climb on top of me, and slide herself down onto my cock. I felt her reach next to me, and grab her own blindfold, probably to put it on as well.

The lack of visual stimulation really did help me focus on how good her pussy felt around my cock. I didn't move, I just let her grind on me. Kate stayed snuggled up next to me at first, then kissed my ear. Then my chin and my neck. I felt her shift beside me, then felt her nipple gently tracing across my lips.

"Does this help, little brother?" she whispered, as she cupped her breast and put her nipple into my mouth. I hungrily sucked on her, feeling Alena shift, sitting bolt upright on my cock, her juices making her stick to my balls, moving them as she thrust on me.

All I could manage was a muffled assent. Sucking on my sister's tit. I reached down and grabbed Alena's ass, squeezing it as I felt her muscles clench with every thrust. I started feeling very, very good, and not having to control any part of this was liberating. My free hand moved, and felt the soft, velvety inside of Kate's thigh, then slowly slid up, to that little cleft where her thigh meets her pussy. I stroked there for a moment, then, shifted to the outer lip, gently tracing it up and down, before my hand finally slipped and found the wetness of her warm slit.

Kate let out a moan, and my tongue swirled around her nipple, my mouth still clamped onto her ample breast. I don't know if Alena saw something, but her kegels engaged, and I suddenly felt her pussy gripping me firmly.

I let Kate's tit fall out of my mouth. "I'm getting close," I gasped, but Kate wouldn't let me get off that easily. I felt her pushing her breast into my mouth, her firm nipple laying on the centre of my tongue.

"Yes..." she moaned, grinding herself on my hand between her legs, "yes, breed us, fill up my wife... give us a child." I was so close, but I had cum so many times, and I wasn't quite there, and I was in danger of going too far, and not being able to cum. Alena was grinding on me, milking my cock, I was sucking on my sister Kate's nipple -- it was all too much, even before Alena reached back and grasped my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Please," Alena rasped, "breed me please." Those words were my release. Waves of pleasure spread from my groin throughout my body, my hand grasped my sister's pussy, and I lost all coordination on her nipple, letting it fall out of my mouth as she pressed both of her breasts into my face. My dick twitched, not as hard as it had earlier in the night, but I still felt the increase in warmth and wetness that came from putting my seed deep into Alena's womb. I shivered with the pleasure.

But after this I felt completely, utterly spent. My dick instantly started going soft in Alena, and I pulled off the blindfold to see my sister's face, grinning widely down at me. She cupped my cheeks and gave me chaste kiss on the lips, saying "three in a night -- that's pretty good work, little brother!".

Alena quickly rolled herself off of me and onto a pile of blankets, making a comical attempt to keep her hips up and my cum in. It was only moderately successful.

"No, thank you guys... if I needed to be responsible for anything other than cumming that last time, I don't think I could have managed it."

"How about you, Alena?" Kate asked, "do you need to cum on my brother's cum?"

"No," Alena breathed. "Need sleep."

I did too. I was exhausted. I said thank you again to them, and closed the door, walking naked down to the guest room. I pulled the covers over me, and passed into a deep and black sleep.

--

I had to go work in-person, pretty early in the morning. So not expecting very much I texted our group chat at around 7AM (after only 5 hours of sleep):

"Hey, I need to head out soon but do you guys want another deposit this cycle?"

Kate responded: "yeah, come on down, but be quiet"

I went down the hall, opened the door - the light streamed in, and I caught a quit glimpse of the two of them laying side by side, facing each other, but when I closed the door behind me it became basically pitch black in the room (they have blackout blinds and it was still very early in the morning).

As I was standing there trying to figure out what to do, I saw vague outline of Kate ease itself out from under the covers and come towards me. She was naked, and there was something so erotic in just being able to see a vague outline of her curves as she moved towards me. Her hips swayed deliciously. She pressed her naked body to me and spoke quietly in my ear:

"I told Alena you were going to cum in her one more time, but she doesn't want to get too woken up/worked up, so I said we'd try not to bother her too much."

"Okay..." I was a bit unsure how this was going to go.

"I hope you're not worn out after last night..." she said, her hand sliding down and gripping my cock through the material of my boxers. It was hardening, but still pointing down, so she kind of grasped the upper side of it.

"Here, I'll help." She sounded a bit business-like, but that was almost hotter than if she was sultry. Added to the whole servile nature of what she was doing for me.

She got down to her knees, and pulled my boxers down. Everything was so dark that I could just make out her face inches from my cock, which started standing up. She slid her hands up and down my thighs, then took one hand and started cupping my balls. She kissed my thighs, working her mouth inwards, and I felt my heart jump into my throat as I thought she was about to take my cock into her mouth.

She didn't. Quite. Her cheek was against the side of my cock, and I found out where her other hand was: in her, apparently very wet, snatch. I felt her wetness as she guided her fingertips under my cock, gently teasing it. Not grasping it, just using her fingers and her palm to glide along the underside, while her other hand kept working my balls. She kept kissing in circles, around my thighs, her hair, her cheeks, brushing against my cock.

"Let me know when you're ready and I'll climb back into bed first" she said, and I swear I could feel her breath on my cock.

"It's going to be hard to say anything that will make this stop..." I admitted, before I could stop myself.

"I'm sure Alena's pussy is more inviting than this," she said as she gripped my balls and gave a gentle tug.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that..."

"How about this," she kissed me right next to my cock, "once you tell me you're ready to breed my wife," she turned her her head and planted a kiss on the side of my cock, right on the base, "I'll give you a little going away present."

"I'm ready." I gasped instantly.

"Oh you are, are you? And you're sure?" she was muffled, with her lips still against my shaft.

"Yes."

She re-positioned slightly, and I felt her tongue on the underside of my cock. She licked from the base of my balls to the tip of my head, then without taking her tongue away, took the head in her mouth and gave it this amazing swirl with her tongue. My cock was in my sister's mouth. For the first time. It felt amazing. I touched the back of her head, and she took the hint, taking me deeper. Then deeper still. She made herself very still, then pushed herself onto my cock, it sliding down the tightness of her throat, her lips pressed briefly to my pubic bone, before swirling her tongue as she slid my cock out.

She stood up, kissed me on the cheek and lead me to the bed. She got the covers up slightly for me to slide in behind Alena, who was lying on her side, her back to me. She snuck in the other side and gave Alena a kiss, ever so lightly, on the lips, with those lips that had just been wrapped around my cock. She whispered "my brother is behind you, darling, he's going to fuck you."

I had been resting my hand on Alena's hips over the covers, and I could feel her shift, flexing her hips backwards somewhat, presenting herself to me as she mumbled "mhm."

I edged in behind her, and felt that she was wearing a tank top but not bottoms. I had to touch her slit to position myself and found it just as wet as ever, if not more so, which at the time I thought was because of somehow having seen what me and Kate were up to, but now I realize is just because she had gone straight to bed after being fucked three times and having three big loads in her. Plus, Kate had probably been getting her ready a little bit in the morning.

She grunted slightly as I pushed into her, and wrapped her toes behind my calf, pulling me in slightly. I felt Kate's leg wrap over hers, and moved my hand, pulling Kate into us. Alena is so skinny that Kate could get in really close, and I grabbed her ass, squeezing it as I thrust into Alena.

It almost felt like I was fucking Kate.

I was slow, and gentle. Alena would occasionally flex her hips backwards, gently rocking on me, and moan, but was quite docile, all things considered. I could feel Kate humping as I gripped her ass. At one point Kate spun around, so Alena was spooning her as I was spooning Alena. I think it was to get her hands more accessible to rub herself, because I felt her legs spread and her the wet sound of her fingering and rubbing herself.

I used the opportunity to grip her tits, squeezing her nipples as I thrust into her wife.

I'll be honest. Pretending there was no wife between us. Pretending I was fucking Kate.

Kate came before I did, little gasps and light quivers this time. Then I could feel her body relax, cozying back into us.

Her orgasm brought me so close, and I said so.

"Yes," she moaned, "cum."

"You want me to cum?"

"Yes, please, cum for me..."

Alena was being more active now, grinding back against me, pushing her wet pussy against my balls, and I must admit, I completely lost sight of the fact that it was her, and not Kate, that I was buried in, as my balls clenched, putting even more cum into her womb.

The room was so dark and peaceful, I probably would have fallen asleep, if not for the fact that Kate's alarm started going off. I checked my watch, and still had some time. I was still in Alena, my cock growing soft, as Kate jumped up to go to the washroom.

It was kind of strange, being in Alena without Kate there. Which was weird, considering, it probably would have been strange to be in Alena with Kate there just a few weeks ago. Alena reached back, and started running her hand through my hair a bit, and pulled my neck in so my face was right against her neck.

She leaned her cheek, almost pressed against mine, back and asked "is it okay if I cum?"

I replied that it was, and asked what she wanted me to do.

"Just stay there, inside me."

She leaned away, keeping her hips against mine, and pulled a vibe out of the nightstand. I heard the shower start in the bathroom, and felt Alena's legs part, and the bullet vibe pressed against her clit. She closed her legs back down, holding it in place, and almost immediately started trembling.

As she started cumming, her hands clenched on the sheets, I noticed the door to the bathroom open slightly, and Kate start to come out, before catching sight of this and withdrawing back in, though, I suspect, still watching.

After Alena came, I stayed in her for a few moments, and she asked if I could cum again, having noticed I was hard.

I admitted that I probably couldn't, and if I could it probably would have taken longer than we had.

"Even if I send Kate back in to get the sample for me?" she asked.

I was kind of dumbfounded, and anyways, really did had to go, so pretty awkwardly just said I genuinely did need to rush to get to work now.

But since then, my head has been swirling with what might have happened if I had said that Kate would probably be able to get some more cum out of me, and followed her into the shower.

As a little bonus, when I checked my phone later that day, there was a picture in the group chat, from Kate. It was from the crack in the bathroom door, the slash of light illuminating Alena's face as she came on my cock.

The caption read: "I didn't realize we got to do solo play. I'll have to keep that in mind :P"