Breeding Slut for BBC

Story Info
Submissive breeding slut for BBC.
2.7k words
4.25
56.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laid on my back, hands above my head tied to the bedposts with thick steel chained cuffs wrapped around my wrists like a convicted criminal, legs spread and chained in the same way. The long thin red stiletto heels I'm wearing on my petite feet point diagonally from one another, making my legs look even taller than they are. My tits hang bare with erected nipples and my clit protrudes out from my red laced crotch-less panties, a slight drool coming from my lips dampens the rim of the lace. How did I get here?

Restrained like a wild animal, laid here bare like a barbarian, yet it's not the horny beast in me that takes all of my attention, its that monster dick he holds. That big, thick throbbing black cock that stands tall between his legs every time he sees me like this, laid here practically naked looking so helpless, but he knows, he knows the only thing I'm helpless against is his big black cock and me tied down like this isn't a restriction but an invitation, a V.I.P invite to absolutely abuse this slim little hot white body. I bite my lip as I feel my pussy get more moist, literally oozing from the entrance as I wait in anticipation for him to arrive.

It dawns on me as the chain lays heavy on my wrists that even though I feel like a convict, it is in fact my conviction that this man will enter the room within minutes and, within seconds of those minutes his monster dick will be on show and then, my helpless restrained body will again be at the mercy of his huge cock. That long chunky dong I've been craving so indecently giving me the most intense excessive itch I really needed to scratch and that, that is how I got here.

The door knob turns though, I only hear this. My eyes are automatically scanning the doorway for that other kind of knob. The knob I've been yearning for all week! The one that crawls into my mind when my fingers are crawling around my pussy, yes that knob! My big black cock! He enters, wearing nothing but a white towel wrapped around his toned waist illuminating his perfect dark skin. My heart starts to pound but, it's safe to say my pussy is pounding more. Its as if she could smell the dick. His alluring brown eyes stare so seriously into mine. There is movement from the towel but, no view of the cock I crave, just a bulge that teases me from behind the soft cotton towel he wears, but I know there's nothing soft behind it, anything but!

He doesn't even speak as he takes one swift motion that drops the towel to the floor and I finally get an eyeful of that delicious dick! There it is hanging between his legs. Seeing me like this has given him a semi, and even though it's only at half it's potential, its still enormous! My eyes widen, as they usually would when somebody's extra exited! I watch as his cock grows harder for me, hearing the chains rattle and seeing me here, presented to him like some sort of perverted prize enforces the fact that I belong to him, its enough to make his semi grow into a full girth boner. I love the effect I have on him without even having to touch him. I love it just as much as I love the effect he has on me, my pussy so wet already you could practically swim in it!

He climbs on to the bed and my body starts to tremble as his face goes straight towards the gap in my panties that reveals my juicy clit. I feel his warm breath brush against my swelling lips. His eyes then meet mine as he smiles so cheekily before he moves away from my pussy without even touching it! Silly me to think he would tie me up like this and just give it to me. He loves to watch me sweat, hear me moan and beg for his dick, feel my body ache for that deep penetration he's so fucking good at!

His hands are now stroking my legs as he kisses both my ankles, and then my legs, slowly leading up towards my thighs, still no words spoken. His hands grab hold of my waist, his grip tight. His left hand holds me down as his right hand makes its way towards my pussy. He slides his big dark fingers up and down my pink slippery clit before he rams two of them inside me! Of course they just slip in, he has me completely soaking wet. I can't help but let out a huge sigh of relief as his fingers get deeper, soon followed by a not so subtle moan of pleasure.

Mmmmm it feels so good as his fingers quickly find my G spot and teases it ever so slightly. He's so bad for teasing me like this but fuck, it feels so good! He hears me moan and pulls his fingers out from inside my dripping cunt, sucking on them after. It turns me on so much to see him enjoy the taste of me. "You like that don't you, you little whore" he finally says. He then grips hold of his throbbing cock and says "you like this more though don't you, you little slut" I bite my bottom lip as I stare at his dark chocolate knob big and bulging in his hand, the veins so big you can't help but notice how they form like a lightening rod around his cock.

I nod agreeably almost begging him with my eyes to give it to me. He spreads his legs across over my face and brings his dick towards my mouth, the head touches my lips, I open to let him in but, he pulls away and slaps me across the cheeks with it instead! Up for the challenge, so desperate for his cock, my mouth opens wider and my head tilts back and forth as though it was trying to catch his head from escaping me. He laughs, holds my head firmly still and rams his hefty shaft down my throat. I gag instantly but not for long. I'm soon on that dick like a wild dog on a bone who hasn't eaten for weeks, salvaging every last bit of meat. His meaty cock fills my mouth and I'm soon slobbering down his dick.

I feel his balls slap me against my chin as he thrusts himself further and further down my throat. My eyes start to stream but I can't help but want more! I want his giant dick to live in my mouth for a while, I love the taste of him so much it makes me suck harder, leaving my eyes in the back of my head. He tells me to open wider, I always do as I'm told and, even though there's not much room left after taking his monster dick, I'm eager to try! I open my mouth as wide as I can as he rams his fully loaded bollix in to my mouth. I instantly start spluttering and gagging until he says in his calm but firm voice 'you've got this slut, breathe through your nose' he always knows how to calm me and get me doing exactly what he wants! I love impressing him so, I follow his instruction and take deep breathes through the nose as I focus on handling the giant package in my mouth.

I manage to suck, the pleasurable groans he makes as I do sends shooting signals all the way down to my fluttering clitoris. He can see I'm enjoying myself, though I have tears pouring down my face and gasping slightly for breath as his oversized cock and balls takes up all of the room down my little throat. Thank god his balls are somewhat shaven! Even though I don't think my mouth has ever been stretched so wide before, I enjoy every second of sucking on his smooth but heavy sack. I love the sounds he makes when he's this horny, receiving so much pleasure from his little slut makes him let out the most sexiest groans! The huge mouthful I have gets a little intense as I again start to gag, struggling to keep his almighty load in my mouth. I can feel the sweat start to drip from my forehead, meeting the tears streaming down my face on its way down. My mouth, now flooded in saliva struggles to contain the amount of liquid swimming around my chops. He grabs me by my long blonde hair and pulls his junk out from my now aching mouth. A pool of spit follows him on exit and his balls are drenched in my slobber, spit hanging from his sack. I can see him start to fondle with the chain around my wrist, he looks down at me and smiles, the devils smile.

He starts by grabbing my tits with both hands squeezing them before sucking on my hard sensitive pink nipples. His hands stay on my firm perky breasts as his face works his way down my body, licking and kissing me on his way down. With one finger, he dips the tip in my pussy. Hearing it squelch for turns him into a horny Savage and he mauls his way around my throbbing bald cunt. Biting at my clit then tickling it with his tongue. I want to grip hold of the sheets, push on his face harder with my hands or, claw away at his back but, all I can do is rattle these cuffs and grip hold of the chain tight! As his tongue gets more active, stroking violently at my clit.

I feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm all over his soft dark face and, with several final flicks of the tongue and suck of the clit my whole body tenses as I cum. My toes start to curl as the rush of pleasure overcomes me. There's no hiding my thrills as my voice gets louder as each second of my orgasm intensifies. He's not done with me yet. He starts to slap my pussy. Every slap gets more intense as my clit gets more and more sensitive. He tells me to cum for him again. Hearing his voice encouraging me in such a demanding manner is all it takes for me to have another electrifying orgasm. My pussy, so over sensitised that one slight touch sends me to giggle like a girl having the time of her life, flying down the most fastest part of a roller-coaster and twitch as though I had an army of ants in my pants! Everything tickles! With my clit pounding my pussy is hungry for a filling. Without a second thought I'm gagging for that cock again, I need that big black dick inside me now!! An urgency for cock overtakes me and I'm sweating like a whore for crack, I need my fix, I need my dick!!

"Fuck me now! Please I want that big black cock fuck me!" I scream, almost a little demanding for such a submissive little slut. But that's all it takes for him to unlock the chains from my ankles, enabling me to wrap them around his perfect muscular figure and pull him in close enough to slam his throbbing cock inside of me, hard! The yearning ache I had for his dick just moments before quickly subsided. I let out a loud squeal as he enters me. I can feel the giant girth of his cock stretch my little pussy. She's so eager to take it all, even if that means enduring the full throttle of that mighty cock stretching my tiny cunt, not one inch of this dick goes to waste! Just like that dog on a bone I'm salvaging all of this meat!

Everything about him turns me on, the way his body moves as he fucks me, the horny look in his eyes as he penetrates my holes, the feel of his grip around my throat, dominating me with his gentle but firm touch! Even the smell of his sweat as holds me down and pounds me gets my pussy wet! I'm in total awe of my BBC. His huge cock is only half way in. He's so big and I'm so tight that even though my pussy is wet enough to lube me up like a slip n slide, his massive cock needs time to squeeze its way in. Fucking me slow but in no way gentle, he continues to thrust. Pinning my legs up over his shoulders giving him full control of how deep he fucks me and oh my God, does it go deep from this angle! I swear I can feel it in my stomach! I'm sure if you were to push down on my lower belly just a little, you'd be able to feel him fill my Insides. I let out another squeal as I feel him complete another milestone sliding another few inches in. The aching stretch of my pussy as I open up for him is such a painful pleasure that I am addicted to! As much as I crave his cock balls deep I enjoy every second, every inch, every stretch!

My eyes lose focus as they again roll to the back of my head with disorienting pleasure! One more thrust and he's in, all the way in! My aching pussy doesn't need time for recovery, she happily swallows every inch of his cock, rewarding herself for the almighty stretch she just endured but, now he's in, there is zero struggle. My pussy starts to mould to his shape and loosens for him. He's now sliding in and out of my cunt with ease and so his thrusts get harder and faster. My tits that I usually cup with my hands when not cuffed, bounce around to the rhythm of his fuck. The harder he pounds me the faster they jiggle!

It's not long until I want more. I want his cum. I beg for him to cum inside of me. I want to completely drain his balls! I can feel his cock get even thicker. I feel it at the pit of my stomach, deeper and deeper. I'm going to cum all over his perfect prick, just a little harder, and faster and.... and....I'm guna, he suddenly throws his hand around my mouth, stopping me from finishing my scream and delaying my orgasm. He tells me to beg for it. He loves to hear me beg! "please, please cum for me" I squeal, but he shakes his head no. "you know what you're good for slut, now beg" His cock still deep inside me awaiting me to fulfil his command.

I look him square in the eye with my pleading eyes, "please, breed me! I'm your little whore, you own this pussy, breed me, give me your seed" He explodes his semen inside of me as I orgasm all over his cock. The thought of him impregnating me is enough to make me squirt and so, I gush all over him.

He slides his big black cock out from my pretty pink pussy. I feel it slap against my leg on exit. Cum again oozing from me. Still shaking from my orgasm, he grabs the cuffs that were once wrapped around my ankles and pushes my legs up high above my head. He opens them and cuffs each cuff again to my ankle only this time, instead of them being cuffed to the bottom of the bedposts, they get cuffed in the same place my wrists are. At the very top of the bed. I lay there with my ass up in the air, as though to stop the cum dripping out from my cunt and instead up into my womb. "My good little breeding slut aren't you? " he says as his fingers come back towards my pussy and dive in, ensuring none of his cum goes to waste. He wants his seed deep inside of me, and being owned by him, who am I to tell him no, and so I lay there. Cuffed in the most awkward position, after having completely unprotected sex, willing to lay here for as long as it takes until my job as his breeding whore is done.