Breeding Susan

Story Info
Wife wants a baby & needs their friend to breed her.
10.4k words
4.49
28.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

BREEDING SUSAN

As told in my story, "Husbands, Wives and Intimate Friends," Ingmar had profited from getting his wife, Susan, to condescend, onto their friend Gene's bed. She had been a rather cold, aloof, very dignified woman, befitting her position as a college professor. It was her first lesson in the pleasures of putting out to another man. She had returned to her husband still orgasmic, her mind full of erotic details to tell him and her cunt full of another man's spunk to show him.

Ingmar was thirteen years older than Susan. Theirs was her first marriage and his second. He had two children by his first wife and then got a vasectomy. At 27, Susan felt an urge to motherhood. Ingmar argued that it would interfere with her professional career. He challenged her, thinking she just wanted an issue for complaint, to get a stud to service her. He reserved the choice of sire, their friend and best man at their wedding, Gene.

Susan was surprised by how exciting sex with their friend, Gene, was. She was flattered by how easily she had excited him and how much he had enjoyed her. Now, she wondered whether to reassume her dignity and aloofness, or to retain a deeply intimate relationship with him. Should she allow such familiarities as a hug, even a kiss on her lips--not in front of his wife, Jane, of course, or in public, but when they were alone? Being alone with Gene might lead to more sex, though. Ingmar certainly wouldn't mind seeing Gene hug and kiss her, not after he'd encouraged her to excite Gene to fuck her!

The day after Gene had fucked Susan (three times!) and Ingmar had reveled to fuck her with a pussy full of Gene's sperm, as they lingered in bed, he reminded her:

"Since you so obviously enjoyed mating with Gene, such that you risked him impregnating you, do you want a baby enough to let him impregnate you?"

"He's your choice, and I was sexually attracted to him enough to let him fuck me, so that we have become the most intimate of friends. At twenty-four, he was virile enough to fuck me three times on one date, so he could easily impregnate me."

"Need I remind you also, that he gave you several orgasms, which makes his sperm stay in you longer and that he would make a baby in you during extreme sexual excitement and passionate love-making?"

"You don't miss an argument! Yes, I was extremely aroused while he felt me up, stripped me naked and ate my pussy to my first orgasm. I found sex with him extremely exciting, partly because I knew when he ogled me in my bikini that he lusted for me and partly because we were committing adultery for him to have me. That you wanted me to put out to him, excited me, too. Somewhere during our fucking, we seemed to remember that we already had a love relationship as friends and the sex became making love. Aren't you jealous?'

"I'm glad that Gene melted your reserve and made you, not only sexier but also more loving."

"You're very understanding. Oh-oh! Do you plan to use that on me?"

"In you, you sexy witch!"

After giving Susan a good fucking, that afternoon, Ingmar called Gene and asked him up to talk. Susan opened the door and smiled,

"He's in the study; he wants a private talk with you."

She smiled again, as Gene looked her up and down. She wore a miniskirt and a blouse with a low neckline. She looked at his lips. He kissed her and squeezed her buttocks. She accepted his tongue and offered hers. He moved his hands to the outside of her thighs and felt her up, raising her skirt as he advanced. Susan felt his cock harden against her belly.

"I guess that answers one of my questions about us. I thought that after you had me and made your sexual conquest of me, you'd lose interest."

Susan gently pushed Gene toward the study.

Ingmar rose to shake hands.

"Congratulations on your conquest of Susan, and thank you for overcoming her reserve! You've melted her into a warmer, more sexually generous woman."

"Thank you for sharing her!"

"From what she told me, she became very responsive to your attentions and even passionately engaged with you. I gather that my wife warmed up into a good fuck for you, since she said you fucked her three times!"

"I found Susan very good in my bed."

"I think she would be disappointed, after such a display of ardor, if you didn't want to have her again, and again. I know I'd be offended if my wife weren't a good enough lay for you to return for more."

"Oh, I find her much more desirable now."

"Then you'd like to fuck my wife at least once a week, if not more?"

"If Susan wants it, I could not resist her."

"Next time, I want to watch you heat her up and take her. We will give her four helping hands, out of her clothes and all over her naked body. Then you take over while I watch how much you enjoy fucking my wife and much she enjoys you doing it to her. I hope she will give a very exciting performance in her new role of slutwife. This will be your next step toward fucking her regularly. We want you to breed her. However, this would require mating with her more often than once a week."

"Wow! That's a great compliment! Actually, Jane has been considering a week's sabbatical in Virginia."

"How soon?"

"She tentatively signed up for it and would leave in about two weeks."

"Perfect! I'll see that Susan encourages her."

The next day, Susan visited Jane in their apartment.

"Jane, how exciting the sabbatical sounds! You must go! Ingmar and I will keep Gene company. We'll take care of him for you." Susan smiled.

To Jane, Susan's enthusiasm and excited smile seemed out of character. What was up with her? Did she want Gene to get up her? Jane knew that Ingmar wanted to swap Susan to Gene in exchange for Jane. Susan was too reserved even to try to seduce Gene, much less put out to him.

The evening of the day Jane left, Susan invited Gene to supper in their apartment. Susan opened the door and smiled. She wore mini-dress with a brightly colored floral print. It left her arms bare, displayed her bare legs about 6" above her knees, and showed some cleavage, with her B-cup tits boosted by a push-up bra! Her dark brown hair trailed long down her back, most of which was bare.

"My, do you look pretty, Susan!"

"Thank you, Gene!"

"And sexy!"

"Well, I was busy in the kitchen and asked Ingmar to answer the door, but he wanted me to greet you. I'm glad I left a hot stove to greet a hot guy!"

They embraced warmly. Gene caressed Susan's bare back as they exchanged an open-mouthed kiss.

"Oh, you're giving me shivers and goose bumps--already! Ingmar seldom goes shopping for clothes for me, but this time, he wanted to make sure I got something sexy and revealing."

"I look forward to seeing you sit down in that short, tight dress!"

"I'm nervous about that and what the two of you will do to me!"

"I hope you enjoy a new and exciting sensation."

Gene lingered to ogle Susan's legs and ass while she walked about her kitchen.

Susan was a good cook. She roasted potatoes and broccoli, broiled a sirloin steak and made tasty salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, herbs and Italian dressing. Ingmar had chosen an expensive Cabernet. For a cosmopolitan European, he did not choose proper wine glasses, but small ones open like a vase. He kept filling Susan's to the brim, but she was game to drink all that he poured.

The men avoided the subject of what they were going to do to Susan. The wine and nervous excitement animated her to talk.

"You two are unusually quiet! I forgot about dessert. I'm too nervous to eat anything more, but I could... "

Ingmar said, "I think we want you for our dessert, don't we Gene?"

"I can't think of a more appetizing dessert!" Gene quipped.

"In lieu, let's have a liqueur," Ingmar suggested.

They watched Susan get the glasses and Irish Cream from a glass cupboard. She had to stand on her tippytoes to reach the glasses. Her men watched the hem of her dress rise and tighten around her delightfully tight ass.

Ingmar turned to Gene with a leer and said, "Do you see anything you like?"

"Yes, I see something I like very much."

"I believe you have tasted her special liqueur; she makes it herself."

"Yes, a tasty nectar."

Susan turned around, her face red. She nearly dropped one of the glasses.

"You lechers! That's something else you have in common."

"You just need another drink to relax, Susan."

"Can you wait long enough to drink these before you get at me? This IS good!"

She drank half of the glass. Ingmar poured her another, which she received with a knowing smile.

Then they moved into the living room. Ingmar pointed for Susan to sit between her two men. The short, tight skirt of her dress rode halfway up her lovely naked thighs. Susan made a futile attempt to tug the hem down. She tried crossing her legs, only to find the hem almost up to her hips and one thigh completely on display.

'Do we want to see what's on TV, play cards or look at and play with my sexy wife?" Ingmar asked.

"I'd much rather look at Susan and play with her!" Gene answered.

"I feel like a lamb for the slaughter or a human sacrifice!"

"No, you will feel no pain, only pleasure. You will, perhaps, sacrifice your modesty upon an altar of pleasure. We men are here to pay tribute to your womanly sexuality."

"Well, that sounds better, but it also sounds like you are making a religion out of sex."

"That we are, wouldn't you say, Gene?"

"Absolutely!"

"Is our priestess ready to minister to the needs of her acolytes?"

"That may depend upon how much you need!"

Ingmar commenced by running his hand up his wife's right thigh and nodded for Gene to explore her left thigh. Susan had uncrossed her legs, leaving a hand's width opening between the gates of paradise. First, they caressed the tops and outsides of her thighs, pushing the hem further and further up. Her breathing quickened, but the repetitions lulled her into a sexual languor. Her dress was up to her hips, and her black, lacey bikini panties were revealed, her only protection

Gene began caressing her bare left arm and kissing the hollow where her neck and shoulder met. Ingmar continued the mirroring of their advances. Susan swayed her head from side to side. They began caressing her bare back. She visibly shivered and goose bumps formed on her arms. Gene hadn't realized how much of her supple back was bare, so Ingmar reached the zipper first. Susan opened her eyes and her head jerked forward as she felt the new assault on her territory.

The men each took pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and down her arms. Her sexy black lace half-cup bra was exposed and her arms trapped at her sides. Ingmar squeezed her right tit and Gene her left. Ingmar cast a look behind to suggest that Gene unfasten his wife's bra. When she realized what he was doing, Susan struggled a little but was manhandled into submission. They slipped the straps of her bra down, trapping her arms with another bond.

Ingmar scooped out his wife's firm right tit and looked pleased to show it off with its nipple excited quite erect. Gene scooped out her left tit and smiled at Ingmar to show the symmetry of erect nipples. Susan gasped and sighed as two lustful men handled her very sensitive tits. She felt a thrill down her belly to her pussy, just as she had felt a thrill up her thighs when they had felt them up. Her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter. The men caressed, kissed and squeezed her tits. They licked and sucked her nipples. She noted how they attacked in tandem to overwhelm with pleasure the defenses of her modesty.

"Susan doesn't need her dress anymore," Ingmar said.

The men pulled her to her feet and stripped her dress and bra off. They let her back down and soon she thrilled to four hands exploring and caressing her naked body. She knew that they were preparing her for her sexual sacrifice by overwhelming her body with pleasure. Ingmar grasped her right knee and began to pull; Gene grabbed her right knee. She tried to clamp her thighs shut and deny them the satisfaction of knowing how excited she was, but they were much stronger. First, they pried her thighs apart just far enough feel her up the inside of each thigh and telegraph another urgent message to her womanhood. She saw with satisfaction that both had hardons for her.

They pulled her to her feet again and stripped her panties down to her ankles. Gene knelt at her feet, clutched her bare ass and massaged her buttocks while he kissed her pussy.

"Does my wife smell as if she's in heat?"

"Oh, she's fragrant!"

"Taste her!"

They let her sit back down, but Gene remained kneeling at her feet. Susan kicked her panties off so that she could spread her legs in surrender to his assault. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward him until her ass was at the edge of the couch. He lifted her legs, spread them wider, and pulled them over his shoulders. She felt another surge of her nectar of love. He thrust his head between her thighs, kissed her pussy again, used his fingers to part her love nest, and licked up and down between her outer labia.

"Oh, god! Do you like what our friend is doing to me?"

"Yes, Susan! You look wonderfully erotic serving Gene your nectar for his dessert!"

Gene licked deeper, until the tip of his tongue touched her inner labia. Then, he licked them open and stuck his tongue as deep into her cunt as he could.

"Oh, yes! Yes! He really wants me! Are you proud of me?"

"Yes, but I hope to be much prouder of you soon!"

"You want to see our friend fuck me and be my lover?"

"Yes! Lick my wife and finger-fuck her until she cums! Heat her up to be fucked!"

Gene penetrated Susan with his middle finger and worked all of it up her cunt. Soon she was shrieking with an orgasm and feeding him her cum.

"For god's sake, take your clothes off, show me your cock and fuck me with it1"

"Suck the cock that's about to fuck you, Susan. Then lie down for him with your head in my lap. Raise your knees and spread your lovely legs wide for Gene to take you."

"I do know what to do, Ingmar! Gene laid me and spread me once already!"

Susan sat up and sucked Gene's cock for a minute or two while he caressed her long hair. Then she lay back, raised her knees and spread her legs wide for him. She saw, with pride, her husband stroke his cock while witnessed her sexual surrender. Gene knelt between her legs, claimed her tits, and gave her a passionate French kiss. He rubbed his oozing cock up and down her slit.

She looked up at her husband.

"Is this what you wanted, a ringside seat to watch another man penetrate me, possess me, and fuck me into becoming a slutwife?"

"Yes! Shove your cock up my wife and fuck her, as many times as you want!"

Gene penetrated Susan and she gasped. He shoved his cock halfway up her cunt and she moaned. Was she giving a performance, showing off for her husband? He drove his cock home to her. When she shrieked again, he felt her squirt; this was real! He leaned down and they passionately French-kissed again. He began to fuck her slowly, withdrawing almost all of his cock so that he could shove it back up her and jolt her. She grunted and moaned.

"You seem to like Gene's cock in you and what he's doing to you. Do you want him to return tomorrow and do it to you again?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Fuck my wife harder! Breed her!"

"Do you want our friend, your intimate friend, to breed you, Susan?"

"Yes! Fuck me and breed me, Gene!"

"Do you like my wife's legs, tits, ass and cunt, Gene?"

"Yes to all of her!"

"Suck my cock while your lover fucks you!"

Their fucking reached a frenzy. Susan sucked the sperm from her husband's cock and swallowed it while Gene fucked her harder and faster. He cried out and she felt his cock swell and stiffen more as his baby-making liquid love coursed through his cock and made their cream pie deep in her cunt.

They lay coupled for as long as possible.

"Did my performance satisfy you, husband?"

"Susan, you gave a beautiful, thrilling performance! You are coming fully into your womanhood!"

Because Gene was cumming fully into me, I was cumming on his cock, and you were cumming in my mouth?"

"Such naughty talk, Susan! You certainly have developed! There's just one more scene I'd like you to add, Susan."

"What's left?"

"Clean your lover's cock. Suck the love you made off his cock!"

"I didn't think you could find anything else nasty for me to do!"

"He ate your pussy and your cum."

"Alright. If I suck him hard, he can fuck me again."

Gene, I'm sure my wife can excite you to fuck her again, but you must pace yourself so that you can fuck at least once a day for the next week. I suspect that, were it not for the sexual needs of your voluptuous, and irresistibly sexy wife, you could fuck mine every day for a month."

Susan tenderly took Gene's soft cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked it lovingly.

She said, "Mmm! I sucked him hard again, too! Are you going to watch every time Gene fucks me? It is your right, as my husband, if you enjoy your wife performing a live sex show for you."

"I might miss a show or two, but you look so beautiful and exciting when he fucks you that I expect to find it addictive!"

Ingmar took a Polaroid camera and photographed Susan sitting with her hands holding her up, her legs splayed, and a blob of Gene's sperm between her inflamed, swollen labia.

"Oh, that's obscene and disgusting!

"I'm afraid, Gene, that women will never understand men."

"We understand, most of us, that men want to see us naked, feel us up all over, get their cocks up us, fuck us and deposit their sperm in us, until they can't fuck anymore!"

After Gene left, Ingmar jumped onto Susan and fucked her hard. Then he advised,

"In order to get Gene to fuck you every day, I suggest that you make yourself as desirable, available and accessible as possible."

"How, specifically?"

"Dress to excite him. He especially likes your legs and tits. Show your legs and some cleavage. Be accessible by not wearing underwear and by wearing short skirts or dresses so that he can get at you quickly and easily. Be available for him to take you whenever he lusts for you and wherever he finds you."

"My, you've given this a lot of thought, dirty thoughts, but I agree."

"After he has impregnated you, I hope that you will still excite him to fuck you regularly, at least once a week, and that you will want to put out to him."

"You put that so delicately, but, if he continues to want me, I will let him fuck me as often as he wants. I presume you want me to entertain you, as I did tonight."

"Yes!

"Watching another man enjoy my body and fuck me really makes you lust for me!"

"You are much more exciting when you are proving how much you can excite another man--and enjoy what you excite him to do to you!"

The next morning, Susan knocked at Gene's door. When he opened it, he saw her in a miniskirt and a low neckline showing him a generous sample of her tits. She embraced and kissed him passionately.

"I want you to understand that, most of the time, that it's fine for you just to fuck me. Sometimes, though, and now that I have offered to be a wife to you while Jane is away, I want you to make love to me. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Susan. Come to my bed now, and let's make love!"

"When Jane's best friend, Suzanne, visited you two, and stayed on for what, about two months, I had the feeling when I saw you three together, that they both acted like your wives. I imagined that Jane had offered to share you sexually with Suzanne, and from the happy, affectionate way you all looked together, it seemed that you and Suzanne even made love! Maybe it was just my over-active imagination."

"Of course, it would be ungallant of me to say anything and I am not a good liar."

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers