Breeding Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to kiss and tell, especially to your buddies about your sexual conquest of me, but I'd like what I imagined you did with Suzanne. Most of the time, I like you just to fuck me, especially when you eat my pussy first, but once in a while, I want us to make love."

They began undressing each other as they stood in his bedroom. Naked, they embraced and kissed passionately. He kissed her breasts, their nipples erect, and massaged her buttocks. Susan felt a triumph when Gene's hard cock pressed her belly. Soon, it would be inside her belly, fucking his seed into her womb. They lay down, and he caressed her body all over. She spread her legs for him to smell and taste her arousal. He licked her clit and his tongue probed her cunt deeper and deeper. He worked his middle finger up her cunt and finger-fucked her while he licked her. Again, he gave her an orgasm and she wet his tongue with her liquid love.

She played with his cock and teased it. Then she greedily gobbled as much of it as she could. She sucked it and swirled her tongue around the head, tasting more of his pre-cum. Eager to cum in her cunt, he flipped her onto her back and mounted her. She loved to feel him penetrate her, possess her with a powerful thrust, and make her cum on his cock! She belonged to him and was a wife to him as long as his cock possessed her. They fucked leisurely and lovingly for about ten minutes, until their passion increased. Aflame with desire, they urgently reaffirmed their initial mating.

"That was lovely! I hope you impregnated me this time!"

The next day, Gene knocked on her door. Ingmar opened it with a sly, salacious smirk.

"Oh, you probably want my wife. She's doing laundry in the basement. Surprise her!"

Gene sped down to the basement and lurked to peek around the corner. When Susan bent over the washer to retrieve some garments, her skimpy skirt rode up to her ass. He saw no panties! He sneaked up behind her, pushed his body against hers, covered her mouth and ran his other hand under her loose blouse to find her tits bare! She screamed into his hand. He whispered into her ear,

"It's just your inseminator."

"Here? Someone might catch us!"

"That makes it all the more exciting and means you should give in immediately! Besides, you sexy witch, going without bra or panties shows you're ready and waiting to be fucked!"

Susan stood on her tiptoes, and bent over the washer as far as she could for him to mount her. He dropped his pants and shorts. She felt the head of his cock between her thighs searching for her entrance. She didn't realize how quickly she could be excited by such a brazen attack. He ravished her. Her psychological excitement at being taken so suddenly in a semi-public place enabled her to cum on the urgent, savage thrusting of his cock.

"That was an exciting surprise! Now, I'll wonder where you might be lurking to ravish me again! Grab a pair of my panties from the laundry basket, before I lose your sperm! My husband will want to see evidence of what you did to me."

"Too bad I can't plug you with my cock and carry you, with your lovely legs wrapped around my waist, back to your apartment!"

"I'm just relieved that we didn't get caught coupled!"

The next evening, Ingmar wanted to watch his wife get fucked again. He insisted that Susan wear only a little apron around her waist while she made supper for them. Then, she thought 'The hell with this! They won't appreciate my cooking while they're waiting to fuck me!' so she ordered a big pizza.

Again, Ingmar insisted that she answer the door and greet Gene in the apron that covered only from her nipples to her pussy and left all of her back side bare.

"Wow! It's your turn to surprise me!"

"It amuses Ingmar to expose me like a little French maid slut."

"Feel free to feel her freely!" Ingmar shouted from the study.

Gene grabbed her ass, pulled her body against his, and stuck his tongue in her mouth. Then, he put his hands inside the apron to feel her bare tits. He caressed her bare upper thighs.

"Ingmar, the pizza is ready! Gene likes what you made me wear so much that, if you don't get in here soon, he will bend me over the kitchen table and mount me!"

That announcement brought him soon.

"Isn't that a cute little outfit I chose for her?"

"Yes, it is and very stimulating!"

"My husband displays me almost naked to entertain our company, and even this is too much clothing for Gene!"

The men ate pizza and drank wine with hardons for their hostess. Ingmar again kept filling Susan's glass with wine. When she bent over to fill the dish washer, Ingmar reached between her thighs to check the state of her pussy.

"Susan is already getting wet. Feel for yourself."

Susan did not hurry to fill the dishwasher. Gene put his hand between her thighs and rubbed her pussy. He penetrated her with a finger, and she wiggled on his finger.

"Yes, Susan is getting wet already!"

"You don't need a dipstick to check her."

"No, but you'll want to check her with your dip-prick!"

"Honestly, one of you is lewd enough, but you inspire each other to be even lewder and more licentious!"

"Take your apron off, Susan and entertain us naked! You are licensed to be a slutwife!"

"Honestly, you lecher!"

Susan removed her apron, turned to face her men and flaunted her tits and pussy.

"Gene, show me what you did to my wife down in the laundry. Bend her over the kitchen table and mount her!"

Their lust for her excited Susan to comply. She leaned over the table. Gene ran his hands up and down her thighs. She stood on her tiptoes invitingly. Ingmar came close to see the cock his wife was exciting penetrate her excited cunt. She gasped as Gene's cock split her cunt open. His hands claimed her tits as he shoved his cock further up her. With one more powerful thrust he got all of his cock up her.

"Oooh!" Susan moaned.

"Are you proud of me? Every day, our friend wants to strip me naked, feel me up and get his cock up me!"

"I am very proud of you! You never looked more beautiful or exciting than you do now, naked and moaning with Gene's cock up your cunt! Just fuck my wife a few thrusts to tease her. I want her on the couch between us so that we can both feel her up and play with her. She acts like she's already in heat, but let's try to heat her up some more, until she begs for cock!"

They sat on the couch with Susan between them. She did revel in being a cynosure, with two men lusting to feel her up all over her naked body, four hands caressing and exploring her body.

"Susan, you forgot to serve a dessert again! I hope you have some home-made nectar to serve our guest!"

Soon, Gene was kneeling at her feet to worship her womanhood. He inhaled deeply the fragrance of her excited cunt. He licked her labia apart and darted his tongue into her nectar.

"Isn't he a busy bee! Has my wife made some of her nectar for you?"

"Yes, but I can't get enough!"

"Lick her and finger-fuck her! Cum for our friend who is being so friendly to you!"

Gene reliably licked and fingered Susan to a crashing orgasm. She screamed her pleasure.

"That's a good girl: feed our guest your cum for his dessert!"

"How do you like my wife's special, personal recipe for dessert?"

"Delicious, as usual!"

"Alright, Susan, get down on your hands and knees, like a bitch in heat, and present yourself for our guest to mount and mate with you, while you suck my cock!"

Susan was in heat, alright, excited into eager sexual submission. She felt her power to serve two cocks at one time and satisfy two men. She needed both hands to hold herself up, but Ingmar said,

"That's the best way to suck cock, Susan, using just your mouth."

Gene drove his cock to the hilt into her, which pushed her mouth all of the way up her husband's cock. When she sucked back to the head of his cock, she backed up onto Gene's cock. Susan left Ingmar's cock long enough to exclaim,

"Of course, I've heard of women getting, I think they call it, spit-roasted, but I had no idea how much fun it would be!"

"Enjoy our loving attention and your sexual power, Susan!" Ingmar said.

"I like to see your tits dance while he fucks you. Play with her tits while you fuck her! She likes that. Take your time with her. I know you both want to feel your cock in her for as long as possible. Now, Susan, show us what a good cocksucker you have become by receiving my sperm and swallowing every drop of it."

Ingmar's body stiffened and he gasped as his wife sucked the spunk out of his cock. When she swallowed it, they applauded her.

"I'm getting tired of being on my hands and knees! Can I lie on my back? Besides, I like to watch Gene fuck me."

Susan lay down and spread her pretty legs. After a few minutes of being steadily fucked, she said,

"Fuck me harder, like you mean it, and finish me off!"

Soon, Gene was fucking his sperm into her.

"Husband, do like watching another man fuck his sperm into me? I find it extremely exciting to receive his sperm, feel it shooting into me, and know that I have satisfied him!"

"Yes, Susan, I love you best when you abandon yourself to the pleasure of a cock fucking you. I must photograph you when you are ecstatically receiving his sperm."

When Gene's wife Jane returned, their friends invited them to welcome her back. Gene chose a minidress with a low neckline for her to wear. They had supper at home. He poured Jane a second glass of wine. Then she suspected that something was up. When Susan opened the door, wearing a mid-thigh miniskirt and a sleeveless blouse with a low neckline, Jane felt even more suspicious. Susan gave Jane a warm hug of welcome and gave Gene a warmer one, with a kiss on his lips besides. Jane's eye widened with wonder.

Always, quick to seize an opening, Ingmar stood right behind Susan to welcome Jane with a hug and a kiss on her lips! Ingmar directed the women to sit on the couch while the men sat in armchairs facing them, so that they could ogle their wives' legs. Susan and Jane briefly looked each other over and traded compliments. Jane nervously drained her glass of wine, her third of the evening. Susan matched her.

The women were competing. Susan crossed and uncrossed her legs this way and that. She had overcome her habit of tugging the hem down, as if she would be molested if she showed too much. Jane was self-conscious at Ingmar's frank, lustful ogling. While the usual game is for the man to pretend not to ogle the woman while she pretends not to notice him ogling her, Ingmar wanted Jane to know that he was trying to see as much of her body as he could while mentally undressing her.

Nervous, Jane dropped her empty glass onto the carpet and bent forward to retrieve it. Ingmar sprang into action and knelt to help while he looked down her ample cleavage and up between her legs.

"Did you spill any on yourself?" he asked.

Without waiting for answer, he ran his hands all over her bare thighs. Susan would normally have checked him, but now she apparently wanted Jane to be seduced by her husband, as she was by Jane's, tit for tat. Jane was startled into standing up so suddenly that she lost her balance and fell into Ingmar's arms. He raised her by her tits and then moved one hand to her ass in helping her back to be seated.

"Thank you, Ingmar!" Jane said with a slightly ironic tone.

He concluded that he would need more time to accustom Jane to feeling his hands all over her body. Jane was tired, so they left after about two hours.

"Ingmar didn't want us to leave, but I think I entertained him sufficiently for one night. What happened to Susan? She acts like she had a personality makeover! She was uncharacteristically warm and demonstrative. She hugged you like a long-lost friend and kissed you almost like a lover! They said they'd keep you company and take good care of you. Did they?

"Yes, indeed!"

"How much time did you spend together?"

"Oh, we socialized every day, for an hour or two."

"Mostly with both of them, mostly with Ingmar, or mostly with Susan?"

"I spent more time with Susan than with Ingmar."

"How much time did you spend with Susan alone, more than with Ingmar and both of them combined?"

"Say I spent, oh, fifteen hours during that week with them. Of that, I was alone with Susan for about ten hours."

"Wow, she must have really warmed up to you! How did she entertain you?"

"Umm, let me think."

"Not with her body! Susan is too dignified and aloof for that! Still, she seems to have changed, and I never saw her dressed in such a sexy manner."

"Umm, she has changed."

"For the better! She was competing with me to attract you men. I confess that I often wished that you would knock her down a peg, peg her with your cock, pull her off her high horse and lay her. I would have been proud of you for making a sexual conquest of her."

"Really? Well...."

"Why are you yammering? You didn't fuck her, did you?"

"Ah...."

"Damn, you did fuck her! How did you seduce her? Confession is good for the soul!"

Gene told the tale in erotic detail.

"She let you fuck her three times in one lay and turn her into a wifeslut! She must have enjoyed it. How times did you fuck her while I was gone?"

"Let me count. That would be... nine times."

"You fucked her at least once a day! You two must really enjoy fucking each other! Does she want you to continue fucking her?"

"Well, you see, Susan wants to have a baby. Ingmar had a vasectomy after fathering two children with his first wife."

"She wants you to impregnate her? Why can't she do in vitro, or a sperm bank?'

"Ingmar thinks that is too impersonal. He thinks she should get pregnant the natural way. He chose me, as their friend and his best man, to impregnate her, and she agreed. He thinks a woman should be impregnated when she is orgasmic at the least."

"My god! What would be the most?"

"While making passionate love."

"This boggles my mind! Do you fuck Susan into an orgasmic state?"

"Yes."

"And do you two ever make passionate love?"

"Susan likes just fucking, but sometimes she wants us to make love."

"Do you make love?"

"We are friends, which is a love relationship, and of course, we have become much better friends in the course of...."

"In the course of intercourse! I guess you'd better take me to bed now and reassure me how much you love me, more than Susan, I hope!"

"Oh, definitely!"

"I'm glad you fucked her. I'm proud of you. She seems much nicer now, a warmer woman. I suppose she needs you to keep fucking her daily until you impregnate her."

"I expected that I would have to stop. Susan wants me to fuck her at least once a week."

"I'll talk to her about that. Now, your legal wife needs a good fucking!"

The next day, Jane went upstairs to have a chat with Susan.

"Hi, Susan. I must say that I like your new, sexier look!"

"Thank you, Jane! Although I'm not endowed as well as you, I am doing what I can to be attractive. Ingmar has always wanted me to dress in sexier clothes."

"You also seem to smile more and have a glow, a sexual glow, as if you'd just made love."

"Alright, what do you know or suspect? We'd better sit down."

"If you know Gene very well, not necessarily in the Biblical sense, he is not a good, practiced liar. In fact, he hates a situation that tempts him to lie. When I asked how you two spent so much time together, how you entertained him, he confessed and shamed the devil."

"Gene is doing us a favor to impregnate me. We think that conception should occur during an act of love. Ingmar chose Gene, because he is our friend and I am sexually attracted to him."

"Do you make love with him?"

"Sometimes. I find it easy to fall into a loving mood with him, because sex with him makes me feel appreciated as a woman and cherished as a person. You are lucky to be his wife, so don't blame him too much. I did seduce him."

"Actually, I'm proud of his conquest! I like you better now that Gene is fucking you. I agree for him to fuck you frequently until he impregnates you. After that, I wouldn't mind if you wanted him to fuck you now and then, even weekly. I'm proud that you have surrendered sexually to my husband, enjoyed what he did to you, and want him to keep doing it to you. I hope he impregnates you soon, so that he can fuck you less and me more."

"That's very generous, Jane!"

"I have just one more request. I want, just once, to watch you surrender to my husband. I want to see how you look and respond while he's fucking you."

"My goodness, Jane! You must be proud of him to want to see a reenactment of his sexual conquest of me! If you expect me to be embarrassed, even ashamed, you will see a new Susan, gloriously exciting your husband only to surrender to him completely. I and my husband want Gene to have me whenever he wants, as often as he wants. That, however, depends upon you. I'm sure that Ingmar will find another of our sex shows even more stimulating when he can share it with you.

"Maybe you should ask Gene if he minds fucking me in front of you. Ingmar enjoys egging people on to do something that entertains him to watch. I expect that both of you will be excited by our performance and, perhaps, comfort each other.

Jane returned to her anxious husband.

"Did you two have a nice talk?"

"It wasn't nice, but it was the sexiest talk I have ever had with another woman!"

"Did you reach an agreement?"

"Yes. You can fuck her on odd days of the week and me on even days, until you impregnate her. Afterward, if you two still want to fuck, I don't mind if you fuck Susan once a week and whenever I am indisposed. Finally, I insisted that I want, just once, to see you reassert or reaffirm your sexual conquest of Susan and her sexual surrender to you. We agreed for her to have the home field advantage. She and Ingmar agree and are looking forward to an exciting sex show. I'll be proud to watch you take her. Do you agree?"

"Yes!"

"Susan told me how excited Ingmar gets watching a sex bout between you, and she expects that I will become aroused, too. I'm sure that I will. Now, we know that Ingmar wants to fuck me, and he will try to take advantage of my arousal to make advances. When I'm aroused, my resistance to a man's advances weakens. I may allow him to take some liberties with me so not to interrupt the main event."

"Yes, that's understandable."

"Would you get angry and jealous if I let him kiss me and feel me up?"

"Not if you submit to him, and he doesn't force you."

"Good. He may try to upstage you, but he'd have to fuck me to do that."

Gene and Jane were abstracted and preoccupied during the few days before the contest, in their eagerness for the show to begin.

Susan again opened the door. She wore a miniskirt at mid-thigh and a sleeveless blouse, with a low neckline.

"You look good, Susan!" Gene said for her morale.

"And you look smashing, Jane!" Ingmar exclaimed about her short, tight, low-cut "fuck me" cocktail dress.

Susan gave Jane a brief hug and Gene a warm hug and a lingering kiss. Ingmar trapped Jane into his embrace, but she accepted his lips on hers, blocking his tongue with her teeth. He ran his hand down her bare, braless back and directed her to a seat on the added couch by pressing his hand on her jutting ass. Ingmar and Susan had moved a second sofa into the living room, so that the audience could sit together. Susan seemed to be conniving with her husband to seduce Jane.

"This is new," Jane observed.

"We did it for this occasion to have more the effect of a theater," Ingmar explained. He served Manhattans onto the coffee tables in front of each couch, making Jane's double strength.

Susan spared herself cooking and ordered out. Nobody noticed much what they were eating, but the men made sure that their women drank twice as much wine as they did. Ingmar then suggested liqueurs in lieu of dessert. He re-filled the women's glasses.