Breeding Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingmar rose for a toast to their lovely women!

"Let the game, the bout, the show begin!" he proclaimed.

There was a contest between the women about who was showing more and looked sexiest. Jane took an early lead with her voluptuous figure revealed by a plunging neckline exposing nearly half of her big tits and the skirt of her dress riding up so far that her husband could see its matching bikini panties. He smiled to think of the view that Ingmar was missing. Susan's slim legs were exposed almost as far up. She showed a generous sample of her B-cup tits.

Ingmar sat so close to Jane that they were almost touching. Jane was ambivalent: eager to see her husband fuck Susan but anxious about the advances Ingmar was in position to make.

Gene began caressing Susan's bare arms. Ingmar did the same to Jane! Gene kissed Susan's shoulder and neck. Jane was relieved that Ingmar did not copy that. Gene and Susan kissed, more and more passionately using their tongues. Ingmar did not try to kiss Jane. He was waiting for the sex show to heat her up and melt her resistance.

"This is my favorite sport," he whispered into Jane's ear as he rested his hand on her knee. In this bout, there will be no loser. All of the action moves toward their union."

Gene began caressing Susan's crossed thighs, the right one over the left was exposed up to her panties so he travelled that more scenic route. Jane looked down at her own crossed legs. Her choice of defense was to protect her pussy but expose all of one lovely thigh for Ingmar to see and explore, which he began to do.

Susan uncrossed her legs and opened them to invite access to her soft smooth inner thighs. Gene ran his hand from her knee to her pussy and then explored her other thigh. Ingmar moved his hand from Jane's knee slowly up her thigh, the one that was completely exposed and available to him. Jane shivered and goose bumps formed on her arms and thighs. With his left hand behind her, Ingmar caressed her bare back while continuing to advance his right hand up her thigh. Two glasses of wine, two liqueurs, and a spiked Manhattan were taking their toll. She was high and seemed to observe with detachment from above, what was happening. She was too excited about what her husband was doing to Susan to concern herself much about what Ingmar was doing to her. In fact, Ingmar was giving her some of the pleasure that Gene was giving Susan.

Gene unbuttoned Susan's blouse, and she hastily removed it, as if she feared that their audience might get ahead of them. She did not want her show to be an anti-climax! Gene kissed the tops of Susan's breasts. She whispered, "Strip me!"

Watching her husband remove Susan's bra, reveal her excited nipples, kiss her tits and suck her nipples raised the ante, increased the pitch of excitement for Jane. Never mind that Ingmar was now feeling her up her thigh from knee to hip. She almost welcomed some of the attention that Susan was receiving.

Gene pulled Susan to her feet. She unzipped her skirt, and he stripped it off her. He knelt and caressed with both hands each leg all of the way up to her mound. He then stripped her panties down, and bracing her hands on his shoulders, she stepped out of them. He stood for her to remove his shirt, unbuckle his pants, and release his cock from his undershorts.

Jane felt hot. Her thighs were beginning to sweat, so she uncrossed them and spread them enough so that they were not touching. She made the mistake of saying to Ingmar,

"I feel hot! It's very warm in here!"

Ingmar helped by unzipping her dress and pulling it off her shoulders. She caught it before her nipples were exposed. He ran his hand up the inside of one thigh and said,

"Yes, you are quite warm! Why don't we take your dress off?"

He kissed the exposed half of her breasts and stuck his nose between them.

"I like your scent! Is that you, or perfume?"

"Partly both."

Jane was seriously considering Ingmar's suggestive suggestion to strip out of her dress.

Gene was now naked, and in a naked embrace with Susan. He kneaded her buttocks while he kissed her tits. He went down on her to worship her womanhood. She widened her stance to part her thighs for him. He parted her pubic hair and kissed her cunt. He licked her cunt. She moaned and dropped back onto the couch. He knelt at her feet, pulled her legs over his shoulders, deeply inhaled the fragrance of her aroused cunt, and licked it open. He darted his tongue into her. He licked up and down her inner labia and over her clit. He gave her the coup d'gras by sticking his middle finger all the way up her cunt. He licked and finger-fucked her to her first orgasm of the night. If there was another game going on in their audience, Susan was now confident of being far ahead.

Jane was so excited by the show that she stood up to see better. She hardly noticed when Ingmar stripped her dress down to her ankles. Feeling her breasts exposed to the air, she bent to pull up her dress. Ingmar claimed her big, dangling tits like ripe fruit.

"Don't lose your balance!" he said.

She sat back down, leaving her dress on the floor. She had sat on something. What was that? It wiggled. It was Ingmar's hand turning palm up under her ass close to her pussy! She felt his fingers rubbing her pussy. She squirmed.

Now, Susan was sucking Gene's cock. She looked at Jane while sucking her husband's cock, as if to ask, 'Do you give him this pleasure?' After a few minutes, Gene flipped Susan onto her back on the couch. She bent her knees and spread her legs wide for him. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit. She moaned,

"Take me!"

Jane was transfixed to see her husband penetrate Susan, shove his cock up her cunt and make her cum! Now that he possessed her, they lay together to savor their coupling. Jane watched them kiss passionately while her husband caressed Susan's naked body all over, as if she belonged to him, at least as long as they were coupled.

Jane became aware of Ingmar's busy hands squeezing her tits and feeling up her thighs, as if he hadn't enough hands to enjoy her body as much as he wanted. As Gene reared up to begin fucking Susan, Jane stood again, not minding that Ingmar used his chance to strip her panties down, leaving her completely naked for his pleasure. He fingered her cunt while she watched her husband fuck Susan, who showed off how responsive she could be if handled well.

Jane felt all of Ingmar's finger up her moistening cunt. She was relieved when he withdrew it, but after he had sucked her nectar from his finger, he shoved it back up and began working her cunt with it. She felt herself making more nectar for him. She almost lost her balance again, but he held her by her tits and lowered her down--onto his cock! She panicked and fell onto the couch on her back. Ingmar pounced! He spread her legs bent her knees and plunged his face between her thighs. He kissed her pussy, licked her slit, thrust his tongue into her nectar, and licked her inner labia open. He thrust his finger back up her cunt, licked her and finger-fucked to her own orgasm.

Before she could recover her senses, she felt his cock penetrate her tight little cunt. She had a brief glimpse of it, which seemed somewhat thinner and somewhat longer than her husband's cock.

"No! I've never let another man than my husband fuck me!"

Ingmar thrust halfway up, and then home to possess her. There was no use struggling more. She turned her head to watch Gene fucking Susan. Susan certainly welcomed him between her legs. He had a standing invitation to fuck her, and she would make his cock at home in her greedy cunt.

Ingmar reared up now, grasped her tits and began seriously fucking her into submission. Now that she couldn't stop him, she was in a position to enjoy what he was eagerly doing to her. She almost felt sorry for him, wanting and waiting so long to get her on her back.

"Now that I've finally got you where I want you, I will take my time to savor my conquest and the exquisite pleasure of feeling my cock in your tight, wet cunt!"

"You win this round, Ingmar, but don't cum in me. Only my husband has cum inside me."

"I intend to fuck you so well that you will in the future make a home for my cock in your sweet cunt!"

Jane turned from gazing into the mad eyes of her fucker to watch Gene finish Susan off. He fucked Susan harder and faster. She wrapped her arms and legs around him to draw his cock even deeper into her cunt. They paused for a moment to see Ingmar in possession of Jane and giving her a slow, deep fucking. Then, Gene fucked Susan until she squealed with another orgasm and urged him,

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me and cum inside me!"

Jane and Ingmar heard Gene groan loudly and turned to watch him fuck his sperm deep into Susan. He collapsed onto her. They kissed passionately while he caressed all over her naked body. Jane kicked his ass with her heels.

"If you're going to fuck me, then fuck me! Finish what you've started! I want to be fucked now, too!"

Ingmar stuck his tongue in her mouth and resumed fucking her harder and faster. The atmosphere was so heavy with sex that Jane felt herself approaching an orgasm. Ingmar began giving her a masterful fucking.

"That's it! Fuck me and make me cum, too!"

Ingmar subjected Jane to a fast fucking, the fastest she had ever been fucked. He drilled her until she surprised both of them by squirting! Soon, she was screaming with the second orgasm that he gave her that night. He paused for a moment to feel the sperm boiling up from his balls. Then he fucked Jane hard while his spunk surged up his cock and was pumped into Jane's belly. Jane felt his cock swell and stiffen even more. She knew he was fucking his spunk into her, but he had fucked her into submission.

"You won the second round, too."

"I won three rounds: eating your pussy until you came, getting my cock up your cunt, and cumming in your cunt!"

"You won our sex bout and they witnessed your conquest of me."

"You enjoyed everything I did to you! You came to watch your husband fuck my wife, but I made you cum as well, twice!"

"Yes, you have that satisfaction, too. You did what you wanted to me and made me enjoy it. You made a complete conquest. I'll just have to avoid situations like this."

"Be honest! You enjoyed the licking and fucking I gave you. I even made you squirt! How often do you squirt when you're fucked?"

"That was embarrassing! I very rarely squirt, unless I'm extremely excited, so you have that triumph over me, too. It wasn't entirely you; watching my husband fuck your wife heated me up a lot and made me more receptive to you."

"Now that I've had you, why not put out to me from now on? Lie down and spread your legs for me to give you the licking and fucking you have just enjoyed."

"Susan has certainly changed, changed into a wife who puts out to other men. I'll ask Gene if he liked seeing me put out to you. If he did and encourages me to put out to you, I have one less argument for resisting you. You didn't ask to fuck me; you took me and with that, my responsibility."

Gene came over to check on Jane while Susan went to the bathroom to clean up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Ingmar gave me two orgasms and I gave him one, but he still won our sex bout. Do you mind that he made a sexual conquest of me?"

"It seems only fair, since I have done the same to his wife."

"Ingmar reasons that, although he took me against my will, he made me enjoy it, and so I have nothing more to lose. He is the first other man to eat my pussy, get his cock up me, and fuck his spunk into me. I have no honor left to defend from him, so I might as well put out to him, he argues."

"What is your argument?"

"He has defeated the arguments I've just stated. Maybe it was the alcohol and certainly it was the thrilling sex show you and Susan gave us, that excited to me to submit to Ingmar's advances. I resisted some, but he took me. I was excited that he ravished me. Would you mind if he just grabbed me and took me whenever he wanted?"

"Would you mind?"

"I found that I enjoyed submitting sexually to him when he wanted me so much, so I will probably submit to him as often as he wants to take and lay me."

"Ingmar and I agree that a woman can take a lot more fucking than a man can give her. Just tell me the details of each bout with him. Then I will give you what a bad girl deserves."

"I propose that Jane let me fuck her on the days when you are fucking Susan."

Jane and Gene nodded in agreement.

"I may make it hard for you to catch me sometimes."

"You will doubtlessly make me hard when I come after you!"

Jane gradually became accustomed to Ingmar's hands feeling her up and stripping her naked. It excited her to take her clothes off on his command and to see how good she looked to him naked. She began to enjoy his hands exploring her body ever more intimately. Whenever he visited her, she made his cock at home in her cunt. After he had eaten her pussy, she was eager for him to fuck her. Meanwhile, a month had passed with Gene fucking Susan three or four times a week and Ingmar eager to take Gene's place between Jane's legs. Jane learned that her husband also found her much sexier and more exciting after she had just been fucked full of spunk by another man.

When was Susan ever going to get pregnant so that she could have Gene back where he belonged? Jane was, however, resigned to let Gene fuck Susan once a week, and she knew that Ingmar, having made his conquest of her, would continue to stake his claim on her by regularly shoving his cock up her. He already had argued that, after Gene had impregnated Susan, they would still want to fuck at least once a week, so he should fuck Jane while Gene was fucking Susan.

It might be that, when Gene ceased fucking Susan several times a week and turned his full attention to Jane, that he would encourage her to arouse other men and put out to them. Jane shivered at the thought of attracting a stranger to make out with her and try to fuck her while her husband watched and encouraged him to score and copulate with her.

After more than two months of frequently fucking Susan, Gene had impregnated her! The husbands continued to fuck each other's wives, until Susan's belly swelled. Neither man found that erotic. They turned to Jane, who hosted sex parties for the three of them. She had her first experience of being team-fucked with one cock in her mouth and another up her cunt. She wasn't fond of eating sperm, but her men preferred to fuck it into her cunt anyway. Her cock-sucking was just to pleasure the man who was watching her get fucked and awaiting his turn with her. She was becoming highly sexed: getting it once or twice a day made her want it at least once a day.

Jane visited Susan to see her baby. Susan proudly suckled it with her breasts enlarged to C-cups by her milk.

"I guess I've been on a mother's vacation from sex. Ingmar raves about how well you satisfy him, so I guess I should thank you. How do you like two men ganging up on you?"

"I love the attention. My sexual appetite has greatly increased. With two men around me wanting to fuck me, I think about it every day and want it every day."

"It's a relief that I am getting my figure back and Ingmar is wanting me again. Did Gene tell you that he is helping me with my milk"

"No! How can he help?'

"I make more milk than my baby needs, so I was going to use a breast pump. Gene said he would love to milk me, and that it would be more fun for both of us than a pump. He is right. When I'm suckling my baby, I feel maternal. When Gene is sucking my milk, I feel erotic. I bare both breasts for him, and when he sucks me and manhandles my swollen tits, I want him to fuck me."

"And does he?"

"Yes! Sometimes he fucks me while he sucks me! It feels extremely erotic and gives me an orgasm. When Ingmar sees us at it, he immediately gets hard. Sometimes, they take turns fucking me. Sometimes, I send him down to grab and lay you."

"That would explain his surprise visit to me yesterday while Gene was out somewhere or in somewhere."

"Yesterday, your husband was in me, deep in me! I didn't realize how much fun wife-swapping would be!"

"Now that you have your figure back, I hope we can settle down to having our husbands fuck us most of the time, and swap once a week to spice up our sex lives."

"That sounds like the best arrangement, provided that Ingmar doesn't want me to add more spice by putting out to other men, and Gene doesn't want you to do the same."

"You give me shivers when you say that!"

"I give myself shivers saying it. The question is whether they are shivers of dread or of sexual excitement."