Breeding the Duchess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was quite glad to do so.

Mumbling out his name, Sarya took a deep breath and relaxed, forgetting all about her goals for the evening and focusing solely on her husband's loving attention. Her hips writhed beneath him, bucking up against that wondrous mouth and wriggling with each deep thrust of those fingers.

His free hand rose, skimming along her stomach before shifting over to take her hand. Warmth blossomed at the tender touch, at the caring way Lucan held her as her peak approached. Eyes fluttering, a delirious smile erupted across her face.

There was no thunderous cry, no tumult of moans and whimpers.

Only a long gasp and a tremble that started at her core and danced along her spine. Her eyes rolled back into her head as the waves consumed her. The needy gasp turned into a gentle little sob. Muscles rendered limp, she flopped back against the bench, her legs still draped over Lucan's shoulders.

Twitching and mumbling, she stared up at the gleaming full moon.

Her husband, however, proved to be as relentless as ever. Unsatisfied with delivering just one climax with his fingers and tongue, Lucan renewed his efforts, allowing her but a few moments to catch her breath before continuing.

Firm lips sealed around her clit, and that devious tongue lashed at her with a skill beyond compare. More soft grunts and gasps left her lips. Shaking hips writhed beneath him. Her fingers scraped against his scalp, but he retaliated against that pain with only more pleasure.

Vision blurring and lungs heaving, Sarya whispered his name before he defeated her once more.

That second climax was louder than the first; simmering embers shifted into a raging firestorm. Gasps turned to sharp moans. Sighs erupted into a burst of whimpers and even a few soft giggles at the ticklish sensations rippling through her hips and thighs.

Her trembling legs fell from his shoulders. Tense hands ran gently through his hair before releasing him.

"That is enough, darling," she mumbled, before whimpering at another soft lick. "It is time."

When Lucan rose, she moaned at the mess he'd made; drool and her nectar adorned his lips and chin. Soft kisses against her thighs spread out more of that mess, but she didn't care in the slightest. In fact she quite liked it, and looked forward to making more of a mess before long.

"Gods, how I missed that taste," Lucan murmured, gripping her hips and adjusting her body so he could join her upon the wide, cushioned bench.

"And how I missed that tongue," she said with a soft, breathless laugh.

In time, she would return the favor, for she did so adore the way he trembled when she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

For now, though, they both had other needs.

Sighing as Lucan loomed over her, she brushed her fingers over his manhood. After holding his gaze for a moment, she glanced down, marveling at the cock that would soon claim and breed her. Countless times he had finished inside of her, but she had always used alchemical concoctions to stave off pregnancy.

A jolt went through her at the thought of what was to come, of the gift he was about to give her, and the legacy they would leave upon the world.

Were it not for the fiery need pulsating through her, those thoughts might have brought a tear to her eyes.

"A part of me almost hopes this fails," Lucan murmured. "If only so I have an excuse to take you like this beneath the full moon again."

She gave him a playful swat to his muscular chest.

"Gods, Lucan, you need no excuse for that. If you want me beneath the moonlight, you need only ask."

Laughing, he leaned down so they could share a wet, messy kiss. Sarya murmured as she tasted herself upon his lips, her hand gently stroking his shaft. Her free hand danced along his back, skimming over his muscles and faded scars.

His hand brushed over hers, taking hold of the base of his manhood. Their eyes remained locked as he guided the tip of his cock over her folds. Sarya murmured with need, still tingling from the efforts of his mouth and fingers.

Both of her hands settled upon his cheeks.

"Tell me," he murmured, staring down at her. "Tell me again what you want."

"It's not just what I want," she whispered, her fingers tracing over his jaw. "You have to want this, too."

"Of course I do, my love. Of course."

After licking her lips and taking a deep breath, she gave her beloved husband a slow, firm nod.

"Then do it," she said, her voice shifting to a demanding growl.

In times past, Lucan almost certainly would have teased or tormented her further, driving her mad with cruel games before finally relenting.

On that evening though, Lucan abandoned such playful torment.

A simple tilt of his hips sent the tip of his cock inside her. Both of them hissed, her eyes fluttering at the intrusion.

Sarya's hiss turned into a low moan as he continued that slow, demanding movement until finally his powerful hips rested against hers.

With one hand looped around his shoulders, the other reached down, brushing beneath her navel and imagining the life they would soon create together. Shuddering, her fingers reached lower to caress over her folds, which still tingled thanks to Lucan's earlier attention.

For several moments he kept his hips braced against hers. They shared a soft, gentle kiss, a stunning contrast to the fierce treatment he would soon inflict upon her. Warmth fluttered through her chest.

"Save the tenderness for the aftermath, darling. You know what I need."

"Aye," he murmured against her lips. "I need it as well."

After a soft kiss to her cheek, Lucan leaned up a little, his hands braced against the cushions beside her head. The muscles of his toned arms tensed and rippled.

As Sarya's fingers rubbed in firm circles against her sex, Lucan pulled back a few inches. She took a deep breath, bracing herself for that glorious plunge.

The deep breath exploded into a wild gasp as he slammed forward, letting out a growl of effort in the process.

For a minute or so he settled into a familiar, domineering rhythm that never failed to steal her breath and set her body ablaze. Soft cries and hungry moans flooded through the garden. Those needy sounds intermingled with Lucan's low groans and growls.

Through it all he stared down at her, his blue eye ablaze with need and the hunger to control, to use...and to please.

And yet even after a year of marriage, Lucan still found ways to surprise her.

His firm hands reached down, gripped the underside of her legs, and forced her backwards a little. For a moment the shift in the angle sent a slight ache through her lower back. The new sensations of those deeper, firmer thrusts soon defeated that slight ache. Her eyes bulged and he continued to take advantage of her flexibility, bending her legs further back and rendering her completely exposed and helpless.

She whimpered at the delightful strain and sensation of pure surrender.

Gods, had Lucan ever been this deep inside her? Had he ever conquered her so fully, ever claimed her so perfectly?

Sarya could think of no better occasion for such a perfect, complete conquest.

Each of his mighty thrusts drew forth a loud sob or whimper. She barely managed to tease between her legs, her fingers rubbing with increasing desperation throughout that onslaught. Sarya knew full well that she would be terribly sore in the morning...and yet she cared not. A bit of soreness was a small price to pay for the sake of such delights.

"Yes," she sputtered through clenched teeth.

His warm breath splashed against her forehead. The iron-firm muscles of his arms clenched as he gripped the underside of her legs, keeping her pinned and helpless.

"Perfect," he snarled down at her, before leaning in to claim a wild kiss that ended in a fierce bite to her lower lip.

Sarya unleashed a sharp cry at that burst of pain. The sound broke down into a lower, longer moan beneath his brutal thrusts and the efforts of her fingers.

Another cry sliced through the garden. Her shaking hand clasped at his wrist. Too breathless to speak, Sarya had to rely on that simple, needy touch and the wild need in her eyes.

Lucan obeyed her silent plea, adjusting his grip to splay her legs further apart, softening the cramp in her arm and allowing her to quicken the pace of her fingers against her sex.

Under that wondrous onslaught she almost forgot all about the purpose of their lovemaking that evening. Only the gleam of moonlight upon the second vial reminded her.

And somehow, that reminder was enough. The notion that their lovemaking was not just about pure pleasure, that they were forging a legacy for their duchies, a legacy that could shape the course of the Empire...

She leaned her head back, staring up at the gleaming full moon, which served as yet another reminder of their purpose. As her body tumbled towards the peak, she took one last deep breath and met her husband's gaze again.

A swirling storm of emotions churned within his eye.

Hunger. Desperation. Lust. Love.

All emotions that she shared.

Too broken and breathless to cry out, she could only whimper and writhe beneath him, her legs flailing within his iron grip, one hand clutching at his shoulder while the other continued to caress her sex. Sarya's rhythm faltered and her fingers drifted from her folds as the climax overwhelmed her. Her head thudded back against the fine cushions. The moonlight glowed all the more brightly, caressing her sweaty curves and flickering within her husband's hungry blue gaze.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she mumbled out his name. Drool leaked from her lips and her body went utterly limp.

Broken. Conquered. Claimed.Loved.

Even as she whimpered and shivered through the aftershocks, she took several deep breaths to brace herself. Sarya knew that Lucan would still need something more, one final piece of confirmation, one last desperate command.

"Breed me, my love," she moaned. "Please. Make a mother of me and-"

Lucan's broken sob filled her ears. He plunged deep into her, stopped, and growled out her name. Her eyes widened at the intensity of his release, a torrent of seed that likely would have impregnated her even without the aid of those potions.

Her hand settled between her legs again, as if she could guide his seed into her womb.

Sweat rolled down his face. Those wondrous muscles tightened even as he maintained a fierce grip on her legs. Shudders rippled through his body. With another sob he pulled back and continued to fuck her, plowing deep, churning more and more of his seed into her aching body.

So much. So wondrous. So perfect.

Lucan finally slowed after another half minute of frantic, desperate thrusts. Panting and murmuring her name, he released her legs. Sarya let out a soft moan of relief as the aches fled her limbs, followed by a coo of loving delight as he placed soft kisses along her cheek and neck.

"Quickly, darling," Sarya sputtered, the last word collapsing into a wild sob. "The second potion."

With his twitching cock still sheathed inside her, Lucan reached out and grabbed the vial of purple liquid. After taking it from him, her hands shook so fiercely that she nearly dropped it.

"Allow me," he murmured, kissing her forehead and prying the vial from her weak, sweaty grasp.

His shaft pulsed inside her once again as he popped off the cork and brought the vial to her lips. Panting and moaning, she drank it down in a few frenzied gulps, finding it to be far sweeter than the first brew. Warmth flickered through her neck and down into her core.

Shuddering, she reached down and rested a hand above her sex. Lucan reached down as well, placing his hand over hers.

For a few moments they simply stared at one another, recovering from their exertions and marveling at what they had done.

"How long until we know that it worked?"

"The palace's alchemist said perhaps three weeks," she said, smiling at the thought.

Lucan slipped out of her after giving her a slow, soft kiss. To her delight he did not rise or roll away, and instead lowered himself to place gentle kisses between her breasts. His tongue flitted out to tease her nipple, sending a jolt through her.

"I will not leave again," he said, meeting her gaze. "Not while you are with child. I'll have other advisors or regents take care of any matters that arise in Ravenmark."

"You are speaking nonsense, Lucan, I-"

"You will bear a great burden, Sarya. The least I can do is be close to support you however I can."

"That is easy for you to say now," she said with a soft laugh. "But when I am swollen, achy, weepy, and irritable, you may change your mind and rush back off to Ravenmark."

"Now you are the one who is speaking nonsense, my dear," Lucan said, his fingers brushing over her cheek.

"We can argue about this later, my lord," she said, tapping his chin. "Perhaps we can compromise, and you can have your regents look after Ravenmark for the last half of the pregnancy."

"The last two thirds, perhaps," he said, wrinkling his nose.

"We'll argue about itlater," she reminded him, before leaning up to steal a quick kiss.

And she would in fact look forward to that argument, just as she looked forward toevery aspect of their marriage. Given all they'd endured, a silly dispute like that was practically a gift from the gods.

Lucan continued to kiss along her neck and between her breasts.

"It is better to be safe though, is it not?" he asked. "In terms of the conception."

That familiar hunger flickered in his eye.

"We should, after all, try again."

Laughing, she lifted her thigh and brushed it against his hardening cock. It seemed that his long absence had granted him a quick recovery.

"Absolutely," she said with a low, hungry purr.

**

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I have a few other vignettes along these lines planned and I'm working on a draft for a full sequel series to Duchess of Lust. So if you enjoyed this vignette and the first series, more may eventually come

12