All Comments on 'Breeding the Groupie Pt. 01'

by MarkeySan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

A well-written story with an interesting plot and well-defined characters. Her need to find her father leads to having sex with two of her mother's former lovers. While doing so, she found her mother had been a groupie slut. Great sex scenes with her having a great deal of internal dialogue. The story continues.

MarkeySanMarkeySan6 months agoAuthor

Thank you Mitchawa . Yes, the story will continue.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo6 months ago

A nice hot story of a true slut being used over and over when told what she wants to hear. Team breeding was a good added touch.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

“a beautiful pass around slut like her mother had been.” So, none of them had actually cared about her mother then. I guess they think it’s erotic that one of them is the father to Kelly’s daughter and they get to have her, too?

It kind of stopped being good for me as soon as it turned out they were pleased as punch with themselves for lying to and manipulating her. 🫤

MarkeySanMarkeySan6 months agoAuthor

Just because she was a pass around slut didn’t mean no one cared about her. However, If you read the first two lines it says this is not romantic but simply pure porn. If you want a romantic erotic love story I’m not the writer for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkeySan@MarkeySan
I’m a married man with many years of amorous experiences who still remembers years of enjoyment breeding wives and girlfriends. I base my stories on my experiences which are of course as I remember them through the eyes of a lecherous adult male.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES