Breeding the Groupie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
555 Followers

She didn't understand why she was letting him fuck her but she knew he loved her mom. She totally ignored her pregnancy risks. If he wanted her than she would please him. She would let him treat her like he had her mom. He was special to her mom. Her mom had made every effort to please him and she should too. He might even be her dad.

Phil gave her little time to contemplate. She was naked now and he slowly moved his cock tip inside her. She was such a beauty he thought. A beautiful pass around slut like her mom had been. He opened her young cunny. Oh god it was so tight.

"Oh,ohhh," he panted as he entered her wet cunny. "So nice to be inside you again Kelly," as he slowly worked deeper inside her. He hadn't had a tight slippery cunny like this in a long time and he was going wild.

"Oh, my god, so tight, so tight you're always are so tight," as he worked up a sweat sliding his cock in and out getting deeper with each stroke.

Phil took his time to enjoy her and soon he was balls deep inside her young cunny. He was totally surprised though when she took over. He stopped and held himself there as Jan began her skillful milking actions massaging his large cock with her well trained cunny muscles. Phil realized how right Alan had been when he told him, just let her take care of you.

Phil rested on top with his hips arched forward as Jan worked her cunny on him and squeezed him pumping the cum from his insides. He hadn't been fucked this good in years. Soon though her tightness was too much as she worked so hard to please him. He loved it, She was a natural breeder like her mom.

"Oh Kelly, I know you wanted a baby, I really hope I can give you one," he whispered sending her into a frenzy of lust.

"Yes honey," she said, "just let it flow," she added, "send me you cum, deep inside me," as she gripped his large cock working the cum from his balls fully conceding she might get pregnant. Soon Phil felt his inside tighten. She was squirming and panting under him as they both both fucked up a sweat.

Nature had taken over Jan. She was now in a frenzy. She had never taken a cock this big and this older man knew what to do. After a few deep thrusts she came again creaming on the cock deep inside her young pussy. He held her real tight in his strong arms. Phil held her close, he controlled her, he dominated her as he was so gratified he could use her to work off his selfish pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," Phil said as he her tight. "Oh Kelly, I love this so much," as he reached under her ass and grabbed her cheeks to push his cock deeper inside her emptying his hot semen deep in her teen womb. Jan shook with orgasm as it landed. Ecstatic beyond words that she could please him so much.

"Oh, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly," he whimpered as he collapsed on top of her.

They laid there together panting. Jan was so glad to have pleased him. He was mom's favorite and she was glad she had allowed him to cum in her. She closed her eyes feeling the glow as the hot cum settled inside her. It was a great feeling being bred by an older man.

Phil continued to praise her and profess his love for her and Jan totally forgot the risks that week as Phil spent all week unloading his cum inside her. "Kelly I love you," was all he needed to say and she would give in to make him happy. Phil had known how to easily manipulate this teen as he enjoyed the week breeding her immensely.

He removed her panties whenever he saw them and after the first two days he had her walking around his apartment bottomless and by weeks end he had bred her in every room in the place. She was in love with his large cock. She was totally elated being bred by moms lover. She felt so grown up that she could please him so much.

By Friday it was time to go as Jan packed up and kissed him. Phil was exhausted when he picked up the phone and called Syd.

"She's on her way," he told Syd.

"Oh, my god Syd," he said. "She's an insatiable slut like Kelly and an even better fuck.

"Do just like Alan said, tell her you love her and call her Kelly and she'll give you the best fucking you've had in years," as they both laughed.

"See you in Nashville soon" Syd said, "We'll all miss dear Kelly but It sounds like her daughter is up for a month of the fun and games."

"You bet," replied Phil. "Looking forward to team breeding her too, just like Kelly."

They hung up the phone, Phil marveled, she was a real party girl, just like her mom had been and he looked forward to the month in Nashville.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
555 Followers
12