Breeding the Groupie Pt. 02

Story Info
Band breeds the young groupie.
3.8k words
4.51
19.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
510 Followers

Note: This is not a Harlequin Romance Story. I write lust and porn from a man's viewpoint. If you like it please let me know. Your comments are really appreciated.

*****

It was the big week here in Nashville. Jan had never come here with her mom. She had always spent the month of June with her aunt Dina. Mom had come here every year for the whole month. Time to spend with old friends and enjoy the music she had said. Now Jan too had plans to spend the month here.

Most important she was here to find Syd. Both Alan and Phil had told her that Syd would know who her father was. The person her mom trusted enough to tell would be him.

He also told her that every June Syd rented a suite at the Hyatt house. There the group would get together and enjoy the month like old times. Her mother never missed a year. Everyone in the group looked forward to it. Jan made the call and Alan answered with a text as usual.

"Well be there waiting for you," he said. "Suite A top floor of the Hyatt." Syd was looking forward to meeting Kelly's daughter. Alan had said, " It will be just like young Kelly was there with us."

She had already met with Alan and Phil. Both men were so happy to see her and they had treated her so well. She had liked them too and she had fucked them both enjoying them much more than she thought she would. They were both old enough to be her father and she really enjoyed the age difference watching how much they enjoyed fucking her. She really felt the security and warmth of male dominance being with these older men. Men whom her mother had cared so deeply for.

Eddie saw Jan when she entered the room. He couldn't believe it. He was so emotional and excited. "You are an exact image of your mother," he said, "she was so beautiful when she toured with us. Those big blue eyes and that gorgeous face." He took her hands, "I loved Kelly so much. Having you here is like having her back here with us."

"My mom loved your music," Jan replied. "And I know she loved you all. She always looked forward to June and her visit here. She always came back home so happy and feeling so alive."

"Yes," said Alan. "She always came her and she would spend the whole month here with us. We all loved her. We always had such a great time."

They told Jan stories of the early days when they traveled and toured and later when they made an annual event of the music festival here in Nashville. They talked with her for hours about music and her mother.

"Her favorite wine too," said Eddie, "we always brought a lot. Kelly drank a lot too." They laughed.

"Your mother had good taste in wine." Jan soon felt herself feeling it.

"Oh my," she said to Alan as the others played their old tunes drinking and smoking and talking about the months award festivities. "I feel light headed," she said.

"No problem," said Alan. "This is the bridal suite. We always have the bedroom set up special for you.

"Oh!" Jan lit up, "can I see it?"

"Of course," he replied as he got up and took her hand.

His touch sent a jolt through her. She had no forgotten the feeling of his big man's arms around her while he entered her cunny. She got hot flashes again just thinking of it. Alan had made her cum many times. Much better and stronger than the boys she dated.

Alan led her to the room and opened the door. The bedroom was huge and the lights were low. On the ceiling and one wall were two large mirrors on the four corners of the bed were large posts. Satin sheets and pillowcases looked so inviting. Jan didn't even wonder why she had been given the master bedroom in the bridal suite.

She turned towards Alan and he lifted her top. She closed her eyes as he unfastened her bra and she fell back on the bed foggy from the wine. Two hands pulled her pants down.

Alan looked at her beautiful young form and smiled. Her large firm breasts stood tall. He looked at her slim abdomen and her small cunny lips sticking out from her lightly brown haired covered cunny. He smiled, she was stripped down now and ready for the team.

Alan had learned how to tune her up. He laid next to her and suckling her huge breasts sending her thrashing. She jumped and sparked as his lips sucked her nipples. Her breasts were so sensitive now. Damn she thought, she had started ovulating and she still had not gotten back on the pill. Another risky week she thought never realized how excited it would make the men if they knew.

Alan dropped his shorts and his cock was already stiff. It had been a couple of weeks since she left and he had really missed her talented cunny action. He really needed the relief only her cunny could provide.

Soon her arms were around him as she felt his big cock enter her again. She was so happy to be able to please Alan again. He had fucked her many times the week she spent with him and now he took her like he owned her and began to enjoy her tight young cunny again.

"Oh god Alan you are so big," she said as she began to pant. The wine had fogged her mind and she felt the strong throb in her small cunny as she felt his hard muscle grow inside her.

Alan was so glad to be back inside her. He was at fever pitch. He didn't wait for her to start her tight gripping action. Instead he pumped fast enjoying her slippery sheath as he worked off his load and she loved it. He then stiffened up as his semen flew through his tube and the hot cum landed deep inside her fertile womb.

Alan moaned "oh fuck," as he enjoyed his release. Then he slowly rolled over and off. He couldn't take as long as he had before. He knew the others were waiting.

Phil, naked now, had begun kissing her and she remembered him so fondly. "Oh Kelly, you are so lovely. My cock is so hard for you, open your pussy for me." he said being his usual crude self. It added to her fire, she settled back to work off another load.

Jan was barely aware the guy fucking her had changed. Not that it would have mattered much. She had fucked them both before and fucking two guys at the same time was not new to her. She opened her legs wide as Phil moaned in ecstasy feeling her small teen cunny lips closing around his man pole. She was their groupie now and he was going to enjoy her. Maybe they could get her to stay the month he thought, wondering if she was breedable.

Phil moved in and out slowly in her slippery sheath while the slut moaned. His cock was long and reached real deep inside her, much deeper that the twin brothers ever had and he held her ass cheeks tightly as he sped up, then he stiffened, grunted and poured his hot liquid deep inside her.

"Oh, such a tight cunny you have," he yelled. "Oh fuck yeah," and he finished emptying his balls in her womb. She was so content now.

Jan should have been surprised but was not when she saw Eddie by the door. Tall and strong 40ish with his shaved head. He was totally naked and stroking his large cock as he got closer.

"It's been too long Kelly," he said, "we all missed you so much."

Jan just smiled, knowing she would have her chance to please him too as he dropped between her knees. She was seeing blurry but could still focus on his cock as it opened the light brown muff of hair and disappeared into her slippery cunny. Oh it felt so good as she laid back closed her eyes and went to work milking the new cock.

Jan used her cunny well and Eddie was soon smiling over at Phil who smiled back.

"She's got a real tight cunny, huh Eddie?," Phil said smiling.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said, "and she knows how to use it too."

Jan felt so proud when he said that and she went to work to make sure he was well massaged inside her.

Soon Eddie said, "oh fuck guys I'm gonna empty, oh yeah," as he jerked and unloaded his cum deep inside the groupie. Jan shook with her first major orgasm of the night as his large load of hot juice landed in ropes on her tender cervix.

The next morning Jan returned from the connecting bathroom. After they left she had been alone and fallen asleep with three man loads inside her. She did remember though that she had screwed all three of them. Three older men with large cocks had bred her when she was most fertile and she had let them. She smiled, she had really enjoyed it.

*********

That night they drifted in and they began to play music again. Room service had left a big meal and they all drank and ate.

Jan sat on the sofa across from Phil who was staring at her. Eddie and Alan were on the floor by the fireplace playing chords on their guitars and singing.

Phil stepped over to the sofa and sat by her. Alan and Eddie paid no attention.

"Jan love, we are musicians," he said. "We act on inspiration. You look beautiful in that skirt and top, he said. " Those long beautiful legs and pretty young body is inspiring to us. Looking at you, so beautiful, your long hair and beautiful blue eyes. You have such an amazing look. A natural beauty you are."

Jan was so elated that he thought this of her. She knew she was pretty but to hear it from an older good looking man it made her feel all warm inside.

"Let me help you inspire us all this visit, the way your mom inspired us and brought out the best in us." He said.

"Oh yes," she replied really excited. "Let me know if there is anything I can do that would inspire the band."

"We love to see you Jan, all of you. Look at them," referring to Alan and Eddie by the fireplace naked. "We keep it warm in here and rid ourselves of these burdensome clothes. Your mom never had bottoms on around here."

Phil then removed her shorts and Jan was bottomless. He gasped again as he saw her young cunny and remembered how much pleasure it gave him.

Phil's eyes locked at her young hairy cunny. Then Phil stood up. He was a big man with large shoulders and a hairy brown chest. When he dropped his shorts his large cock caught her gaze. It was standing big and strong with a large hairy ball sack below it. He rubbed his balls knowing he had a real young treat in front of him.

"Looking at your beauty right now has inspired me," he said as his cock grew. He had no modesty as he stroked it only inches from her face. Jan laid back, she was in heat, she had the itch. She needed more mancock. She had taken that large cock before but it looked even bigger now.

Phil skinned back his cock and placed it between her cunny lips. He felt the heat as she opened up to accept him as he moved in and out slowly until she took over. Jan went into automatic milking mode as she lifted her knees and grabbed her ankles. Then she began to churned the cum from his balls like she had done so often the week at his house.

Phil held himself up on his elbows because he was so much bigger and heavier than her. Alan noticed she looked so small underneath him.

"It's so nice, your beautiful naked cunny has inspired my manhood and I turn myself over to you for my relief," He said as he enjoyed the grip of her tight cunny and her expert milking of his cock.

Jan enjoyed it so much too and of course she knew now she would remain bottomless in the suite so her beautiful cunny would be available should any of them become "inspired" and need relief. The idea that she would get to service every erection that came up really excited her.

Eddie tried to play and sing with Alan but kept watching big Phil spin out his pleasure in Jan's tight young cunny. Eddie could feel his cock stir watching as Phil enjoyed the young slut.

"Phil thinks she in heat, is that true?" He asked Alan.

"Seems like it to me," Alan replied. "Let's ask."

Then both went over sitting on the floor by the sofa as Phil was moaning and smiling. Jan was moaning as she continued working her young cunny to drain his balls.

"Does she feel good Phil?" Alan asked.

"Oh she's so tight," he smiled.

Jan seemed in a trance dutifully working her cunny to give Phil his relief. Alan reached over and grabbed her nipple. Jan jumped then moaned.

"You're ovulating Jan aren't you?" He said as she opened her eyes and turned to look at him.

"Oh, yes yes," she purred, "but I went off the pill." The guys all smiled and perked up.

"Your mom wanted the bands baby." Said Alan with a lustfilled smile. "We kept her here all month while the band bred her. Your mom belonged to the band."

"Now her little girl belongs to the band," Eddie added.

"We are family here, you are our girl and we are going to breed you a baby this month," he said.

"Oh yesssss, oh," she purred in a fog of lust.

"Oh yeah, I like that," Phil said now overly excited and smiling as he pushed hard. Then, when inside her balls deep the big man locked his hips forward and began three long pumps of hot semen into her fertile young cunny.

Eddie had been watching and his middle aged cock was now hardest it had been in a decade. He was quick to take Phil's place and Jan continued like it was a continuation of the same fuck.

Jan moved and moaned like a bitch in heat and the guys enjoyed watching her face contort in lust as Eddie moved his cock in and out of her slippery sheath. Her cunny was slippery and tight like a greased glove as he enjoyed working his cock inside the best teen cunny he ever had.

"Oh god," he said as he reached his limit, "this cunny is so sweet. Take it now, take my load of baby seeds. Ohhhh, fuck," as he blasted a hot load up inside her setting her off into another insane orgasm.

Alan let her rest and he went back by the fireplace. Eddie was all smiles when he returned. "She's good," he chuckled, "oh so fucking good," and they both chuckled. "I'm gonna enjoy beeding that young groupie all month," he said.

Alan watched as Jan got up, she headed for the bathroom and he watched her sweet young ass. He knew Syd would be there tomorrow. The guys knew her little ass would get a workout then.

Jan came back to the sofa and she looked over at Alan. She was still in heat and she knew he hadn't fucked her yet tonight.

He looked at the lust in her eyes as her lips formed. He made out her words, "come fuck me," she mouthed.

"Well Eddie, you work on that chord," he said, "I've got something else to work on right now," as he got up.

Alan pulled her to the floor. She was so small and light and he flipped her on her knees. She understood. Alan rubbed her little ass and stroked his cock. She gripped the couch as his large cock opened her wet teen hole and he quickly plunged balls deep in her hot sheath.

Alan took his time enjoying her tightness as Eddie played the guitar and they sang together all the time he slowly worked his cock inside her. Jan just laid with her head turned on the couch and softly purred.

"That's it Eddie, we got it now," and they finished as Eddie took the time to write down what they had composed. Then Alan held forward and dumped his load inside her feeling the flow of cum blast through his cock as he emptied his balls in the groupie's cunny. They both enjoyed it very much.

********

The next day they all returned from the festival and room service had been there waiting, Good food, good wine and a warm fire kept them all cozy.

"Syd should be here soon," said Alan as they finished eating. Jan was excited. She knew that Syd could provide more insight as to who her father was. She really needed to speak with him.

After a few more bottles had been emptied, the phone rang. Eddie answered talked a little and hung up.

"Jan lovely," Syd will be here soon and the guys all got up. Alan took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "Lay down," he said and when she did he turned her on her stomach as the other two guys each took an arm and Jan felt the soft fur lined cuffs tight on her wrists and two more tighten on the ankles. Now she was naked face down and spread eagle on the bed.

"It's time to start the fun and games," said Alan who sat on the bed next to her. We know you'll like this very much. We all look forward to a month of fun and games. Jan understood more now. He cunny was dripping wet feeling exposed. Her head turned as Syd enter the room.

Syd smiled, she looks so much like Kelly. He talked with her as he slowly stripped naked.

'You are a real beauty like your mom," he said, "we were real close. She always came to talk to me, to consult me about whatever she did. She was taught, trained to be a good groupie. She was also taught that each year she needed to get my approval, my permission to be the groupie slut."

"Alan tells me you are so much like her. Yet we haven't trained you yet. I haven't taught you yet how to listen, how to obey. I haven't taught you yet what happens when you don't."

"Alan tells me you've been here with them for a couple of days. He also tells me you let them fuck you," he said as he walked around looking stern. Now acting all parental and dominant.

"You opened your pussy and let these men fuck you and cum inside you," Syd said sternly, "Only a dirty little slut would do that. You did not ask my permission. I didn't tell you that you could be the groups dirty little slut. That can only happen with my permission."

Syd picked up a large pillow and jammed it under her abdomen elevating her ass until she was almost on her knees.

"Oh what a good little groupie you will be," he said as he removed the small riding crop from the drawer.

"Look at that beautiful firm ass you have," he said. Sitting next to her and squeezing her globes.

"But you didn't wait to ask my permission and you need to be punished for that."

Jan yelped and jumped as the riding crop smacked hard against her ass. The music on the radio in the other room was now very loud as all three men stood around watching.

Syd laid another stroke on her and another. It stung as her ass reddened.

"Dirty sluts need to be punished first," he said, obviously enjoying striking her.

Jan felt each sting on her bare ass. " Then you can be allowed to be the groups slut."

She felt the pain, then the fire. He cunny was leaking badly and a large spot was forming under it. The other men were enjoying watching her punishment immensly as they stroked their hardons.

"Another few hits occurred and her ass was really on fire. Then she felt Syd's hand rubbing her ass with oil as the stinging lingered. His finger entered her anal hole and he lubed her well.

Then Jan felt him behind her and she yelled as his cock opened her small anal ring sliding in where no cock had gone before.

Syd was extremely agitated but he knew to take it slow. He only worked half of his cock in and out this first time. He loved her anal tightness so much and he came quickly. "Oh god," he said, "this is how I use a groupie like you." as he jerked each shot of hot cum in her anal canal. Never having felt that sensation before, Jan came hard.

"You wanted to know about your father," he said panting. It wasn't I." He laid on top of her small frame now. Then he said. "Your mom always liked it when I whipped and fucked her ass. She always came hard like you just did. Her ass was mine to use"

"It was these three men who bred your mom and now they have my permission to breed you too. You now have my permission to become our groupie slut."

The punishment had totally inspired the other three and when Syd departed to the main room all three had raging hardons. While keeping her strapped down all three fucked her doggy the rest of the night. Eddie uncuffed her later that night only after they had all enjoyed her tight cunny for another round.

Jan smiled at him. She was satisfied now. She now knew that when they said her mom belonged to the band they didn't mean she was a performer. It meant they owned her, she was their property, their groupie. She loved watching them on stage and then taking care of their needs. They traveled by bus from town to town and at night Kelly was there to drain their balls. She was a groupie slut owned by the band. Now her daughter was too.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
510 Followers