The Perfect Fit

Story Info
To fit the biggest, princess practices with brother & others.
12.3k words
4.58
103.6k
189
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one's got incest (b/s), impregnation from said incest, loss of virginity, a bit of voyeurism, technically some prostitution, and a whole lot of size kink. Everyone having sex is 18, of course.

Hope you enjoy!

-- -- -- -- --

Alice knew a betrothal was coming. She was a princess, after all, and already twenty years old and unwed. Truthfully, she was beginning to wonder if there were a reason her father had held back for so long.

She didn't think she was unappealing to the eye: she was short, yes, but that was the only issue Alice could identify with herself. Her reddish curls fell to her collarbone, carving an easy path for one's eye to follow straight from her face -- with its wide eyes and large lips -- to the generous curve of her breast.

It was to great joy, then, that she was summoned to the throne room one evening to meet Duke Arthur from the neighboring territory.

He was a man of 30 and tall, standing a full head above several of the other men in the room. His skin was a tanned olive brown, and his even darker hair was neatly coiffed.

He looked mature in a way that Alice rarely felt, but she was ready for that to change. Done were the days of skipping around the courtyards with her servants. She was ready for marriage and all that it entailed.

"All" meaning heirs, of course. She was aware from a young age that was her purpose. Her younger brother Jordan -- newly eighteen with all the gumption that came with that -- was to rule the kingdom, but she was to produce heirs for her husband. She had never experienced different, so she had no reason to question this.

Alice had always thought it was good that she and Jordan looked so much alike. Jordan had the same red curls and high cheekbones, with lashes that looked almost too long for a man's framing his eyes.

Their resemblance would mean their lives would remain connected: her children would look like Jordan's and that would serve as a reminder to all that they were of royal blood. A wonderful thing for their family, of course.

So this was all she had ever wanted, and it was time.

She met Arthur's eyes -- tilting her head back to do so -- and smiled. Yes, he'd do just fine.

--

Kathie, a servant girl, came by late that night. Alice was at attention immediately: it was long past nightfall, and Kathie should have been in her own quarters and very much asleep by now.

"Your highness--" Kathie started, catching her breath in gulps between words.

"Kathie, please. What's wrong?"

"I don't know how to tell you this. I apologize."

"You ran all the way here but cannot tell me what's the matter?"

"No, I-- It's not proper."

Alice was frustrated: she was tired, and here was a servant who was usually so kind and honest with her. But instead, Kathie was blushing deep red and squirming, hands fiddling before her as she stood.

"Out with it," Alice said. "I do not care about any impropriety."

"It's the Duke, miss. I think you need to know that he-- He appears to have a monster between his legs. It is bigger than any man should be."

Alice blinked once, silent. She did not expect that, and she was not sure what to do with this information.

Kathie was right in one sense: Alice had never had anything or anyone inside of her. That privilege was to be saved for the man she married. She had never even slid a finger inside herself, choosing instead to rub her clit if she needed satisfaction.

So if Kathie were correct, she would never be able to fit Arthur's long length, Alice knew. And she would fail at her one duty.

She heard herself speak before she knew what she was saying: "Quick, take me to see it."

--

Kathie tied Alice's recognizable hair back under a rag, and they snuck off through the servant passages.

"I did not mean to see him, I swear," Kathie mumbled. She was obviously upset, worried that her confession would anger Alice. "I was passing by on my way to bed, and one of his own servants had left the door open a crack."

"It's okay, Kathie. Thank you for coming to me."

They entered the main hallways and made a left.

"Here it is," Kathie whispered.

The door was still cracked open, and Alice crept toward it.

Arthur was inside, though facing away from the door. Alice saw the firmness of his rear cheeks. He's still undressed, she thought. Good.

Then he turned, and she stifled a gasp. Kathie had been right.

Soft, Arthur's length dangled more than halfway to his knee, and it appeared to be approximately as thick as her arm. She didn't dare imagine it hard.

Before she could get distracted or -- worse -- caught, she turned and gestured Kathie to follow. They quickly made their way back to Alice's quarters.

"Do you-- Do you see why I had to come?" Kathie asked quietly.

Alice could only nod.

"I don't know what I'm going to do."

--

Alice fretted all throughout the night, but she had a plan by morning: she would discuss this with her most trusted advisor, Antony.

Antony was a man of nearly fifty who had served as a long-time aide to Alice's father, the king. Now he served as Alice's most trusted confidante and source of royal guidance. He would know what to do.

She approached him early the next morning but found the words hard to produce.

He looked at her from across the desk with kind eyes. "Princess, you know you can tell me anything. It is my job to assist you in every matter."

So she did. It came out in a rush of words: her newfound knowledge about Arthur's size, her duty as a daughter, her fear that she would split open if she attempted to allow Arthur's cock to enter her.

Antony watched, stoic. The marker of a true royal aide, after all, was always being able to remain calm. But inside, he was growing increasingly alarmed. This was not a problem he thought he would ever have to deal with.

While his promise had been honest, this was not a possibility he saw in the "every matter" he would be able to help with.

But Alice -- who he had known since she was a mere child, loved almost as his own -- looked so upset that he put aside his own feelings. He had only one idea.

"I have a solution," Antony offered. "You will not like it, but please let me explain."

She looked at him warily: what could be worse than her current predicament?

He took a deep breath. Then: "I believe you must practice until you can take his size."

"Practice? With what?"

Here was the moment of Antony's choice. He knew he could have offered any number of more artificial solutions. There were creations meant to fulfill this purpose for a woman.

Then he traced the path of Alice's downcast gaze and found himself focused on her breasts. She had not been fitted for a new dress for the season, and the fabric was a touch too tight. He could see their swell, how they pressed up against each other.

Her own words about her duty crossed his mind. He pictured her chest swelling with milk, alongside her swelling stomach.

His cock stirred, hardening uncomfortably in his trousers. So he decided. Antony did not offer the more practical solution, but instead he did something he feared might send Alice running forever. In the chance it did not, however, it would lead to quite nice things for him.

He said: "With other men."

Alice looked up sharply. She could not do that! She was saving herself, a fact Antony very well knew.

"I could not possibly--"

"Your highness, you said you would let me explain. There is no way to understand what Arthur will feel like unless you experience it, yes?"

She nodded slowly.

"You are currently untouched. I will start you with a small man, one who fit comfortably in you now, and then I will find a man who satisfies you progressively more, and then there will be one more man close to Arthur's size. When it is time for you to lay with Arthur and produce an heir, you will be fully confident that you will be able to do that for him."

Alice sat in silence for a long moment. Antony began to fear. The king would have his head if he ever heard of this plan.

Finally, Alice nodded again. "If you think that is best, then I... suppose it is what I must do."

Antony sighed. "Thank you, your highness. I'll get started right away. I know you do not have a lot of time."

As Alice turned to leave, she stopped. "Where will you find these men, Antony?"

"I believe the first will be a servant, as I have seen him in the dressing rooms. Then I may find a citizen of our town that will be proud to serve the crown."

"And the final man?"

"I believe it is best if it were me, princess."

She turned further, fully facing her advisor once again. He had stood when she did, as all aides did for royals, and her gaze fell to his crotch. His pants were straining now, and she could make out the entire definition of his cock. Before the previous night, it would have been the largest she could imagine by far.

Alice was surprised -- almost as surprised as she had been at Kathie's intrusion the previous night.

She had not been sure of this plan when he proposed it, but she trusted her advisor deeply. She would accept anything he said.

"Thank you for the help, Antony" was all she said as she left.

--

Alice did not see Antony again before the servant boy appeared one night. She was not expecting anyone when there was a soft knock at the door, so she opened it cautiously.

She vaguely recognized the boy before her. He was one of her brother's servants, chosen because of the mere days between their birthdays; Prince Jordan had thought it was fun to grow up with such a close friend and had even insisted that this boy be included in a shared 18th birthday celebration.

His name, however, escaped her. She let her gaze trail him as he stood awkwardly. He was scrawny and small, just barely taller than her own height.

"Your highness," he started. "Uh, hi. I'm Samuel."

That's right, Alice thought.

"Yes, hello."

"Sir Antony sent me, miss. I... I do not wish to intrude, but..."

So this was to be the moment. Alice was not sure what to expect, and a frantic rush of emotion filled her.

Oddly, the primary feeling was one of peace. That was entirely unexpected: she had waited for this moment for so long. She had planned for it to happen in a very specific way, but here she was, with a tiny servant boy having been summoned to stick his cock into her. For practice.

But she was calm anyway. This was for Arthur, in the end, she told herself. This was to please her future husband. This was an act of service.

Samuel was still in the doorway, shifting his weight back and forth. He clearly was not going to take charge on his own, due to some mixture of his own fear and the difference in their status.

It had to be her that made the decision. Something else that would be good to practice, Alice justified.

"Come in. You know what you are here to do."

She was hoping he did, because she herself didn't really.

Samuel nodded, and his hands went to the bottom of his own raggedy cloth shirt.

"Should I--?"

"Yes," Alice blurted.

He pulled off his shirt and then his pants. He was wearing no undergarments, so his cock flopped free immediately. It was soft still, but she trusted Antony: this boy would remain small even when he hardened.

Samuel stood, naked. She reached for the laces of her own dress and undid them slowly. It was rare for her to do this without the helping hand of a servant, but she did not want Samuel's hands on her yet. It felt too intimate, personal in a way that this was not meant to be.

Soon her dress pooled at her feet, and she undid her breast wrap and pushed down her panties. There was no use prolonging this.

She glanced down and noted Samuel was hard now. And she had been right: he was not all that much bigger. His cock stuck out maybe three to four inches, and it was nestled in a patch of coarse, dark hair.

As much as Alice told herself this was entirely clinical, her body disagreed. Even the sight of a naked, scrawny servant boy was enough to make her wet, as her mind whirled over what was about to occur.

She moved to the edge of her bed and gestured one hand for Samuel to approach. He all but stumbled toward her.

"Should I just--" Samuel was evidently as new to this as she was, but she did not want him to know that. So she laid back, with her ass right on the edge of the bed and her legs raised, hoping she looked more experienced than she felt.

She watched his eyes widen comically.

"Okay," he murmured to himself.

Then he lined his cock up with her hole and pushed.

It felt -- full. Even the small cock was an intrusion to her, and her body reacted with a full-body shudder. She felt him mostly where he entered, feeling his hair scrape against her folds. It was not unpleasant, but it did little more than make her warm.

After several minutes of Samuel pushing into her and groaning, he yanked himself away. His cock spurted once, twice, three times onto the bed sheets as he pumped himself with his hand. He was breathing wildly when he stopped and only then appeared to notice Alice staring in shock.

"You pulled out before your seed could get in me." It was good, Alice realized, that he had done so. Swelling with the child of a servant boy would be shockingly shameful for the princess.

"Sir Antony told me I would be exiled from the kingdom if I were to squirt inside you, princess," Samuel admitted.

Alice had to smile a bit at that. Antony was always so thoughtful.

Samuel cleaned up the sheets and himself, then bid Alice an awkward and polite goodbye.

And then Alice was alone in bed. She felt different, though she knew little had actually changed. She was no wiser, no more mature, than she had been before the boy had stuck himself up inside her.

But she had felt the beginnings of stirrings inside her that reminded her of the feelings she got while rubbing herself. She wondered how good it would feel with Arthur stretching her wide, working to put his child in her womb.

She shivered.

--

It was four days later that the second knock came, and Alice opened the door to see a guard first. This was not what Antony had said, but maybe the plans had changed.

Then the guard stepped aside, revealing a plainly dressed man behind him.

The man appeared to be about Arthur's age. He wore a cloak made of nice fabric, but time and use had started to wear it down around the edges.

"Your highness," the guard spoke, "Sir Antony requested that I escort George to your quarters. Antony wished me to convey that George is a master of his craft and will be able to assist you in your endeavor with ease."

"Thank you. George, please come in."

George was less unsure than Samuel. He was eyeing her openly, gaze catching on her chest for an extra moment each time he looked her up and down.

Alice felt her cheeks flushing at the idea of being so openly desired.

"Shall I undress for you, miss?" he asked, and she nodded mutely.

He did so. His cock was already hard, and it slapped up against his stomach as he pulled down his briefs.

Alice's first thought was that it was so pink. George was quite pale, with hair that looked almost white if the light caught it. But his length was flushed like a peach. It was curved slightly to the left, and she found herself staring at a particularly visible vein running up the whole length.

A passing thought, but one that surprised her: she wanted to lick it.

"It is your turn, I believe," he chuckled.

She did not want this common man to believe that she was nervous, though she was. So she humphed at him: "it is my turn when I would like it to be."

George nodded quickly, smile fading. "Of course."

"I must thank you, though. I do-- appreciate your assistance in this matter, and your discretion."

George waved one hand. "Sir Antony has discussed this with me already. I will never tell a soul, and I will make sure I finish outside you."

That was enough waiting. Her desire to have George fuck her overwhelmed all of her aloofness, and she unlaced her nightgown quickly enough that her fingers fumbled.

He did not tease her again, however. He just watched in avid silence.

When she was undressed, he stepped forward once then halted suddenly, as if realizing he did not have permission. She gestured him forward.

His hands reached for her chest immediately, and she held back a groan. Her breasts were very sensitive, she was discovering. He kneaded them and pulled her nipples gently until they stuck out and nearly ached in the chill of her quarters.

"How would you like me?" George asked.

She hadn't thought about this. Last time with Samuel was an obvious first choice: have the boy push into her. But Arthur might expect something different. It would be smart to practice different positions too, of course.

"You can go behind me," Alice decided. If she had been watching George, she would have noticed his obvious pleasure at this answer.

But she wasn't watching George: she was turning to the bed and positioning herself. She got on all fours, ass raised and head ducked into a pillow.

She couldn't see George now, but she could feel him: he ran a hand along her ass and down into her folds. He spread her open and circled her clit twice with one finger. She felt herself pressing back into his touch.

"You've got a very pretty pussy, your highness."

The warmth of his hand withdrew, and she almost whimpered at the loss of it. But then something bigger was pressing into her. It felt so much larger than Samuel, like each inch of George was scraping the inside of her as he pushed.

"And you're so tight, your highness."

Alice couldn't help it: she moaned. The end of it came out an airy sigh as he bottomed out in her, reaching a depth that had never been touched.

He pulled out until barely the tip was spreading her folds, and then he pushed back in. Hard. It jolted her forward on the bed, and she fisted the sheets in her hands to hold herself tighter.

His words had made her feel good. So she found herself saying, "Talk, George."

"Ahh, I've got my whole cock stuck up inside the little princess," he gasped out. "I can't believe it."

She had to agree.

"You feel so good wrapped around me," George continued. "Your husband is never going to want to stop screwing you. I'm sure he'll knock you up real good. He won't be able to resist."

The warmth grew stronger and stronger still. Alice knew what this meant. She was so close. But then:

"Oh, your highness, I--"

George pulled out quickly, and she felt liquid splash against her rear.

"Oh shit. Oh shit."

Her orgasm -- so close mere seconds ago -- faded fast, and she was left frustrated. She had wanted to cum with her pussy spread around a cock, but George had finished too fast.

Alice stood up stiffly, very aware of the slide of his seed down her legs. Thankfully, he had remembered to pull out of her. She glanced down and felt her pussy throb once more at the sight of a drip, a reminder of what she had just missed.

"Thank you, George. You did very well. There will be a guard down the hall to escort you out."

He stared at her for a long moment -- committing the well-fucked princess to memory, surely -- before nodding.

When he was gone, she rubbed herself. It took only minutes before she was cumming on her fingers, and only minutes more before she was sound asleep.

--

The steady supply of sex was getting to Alice already. She needed more.

It was late enough that it may have well been early morning when she made up her mind. She had been pacing for a while, unable to even get comfortable to try to sleep.

She slipped a rag over her curls, crept out her door, and made her way through the courtyard. Kathie had taken her to Arthur's main door, but Alice knew a better place: a spot in the yard that had a direct view into the inner rooms, especially when they were illuminated by candlelight amidst the darkness.