All Comments on 'Breeding the Help Ch. 02'

by Depravio

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen18 months ago

Ok. I've finished reading and I guess the decade(?) it's been has been worth the wait.

The little 90s musical namedrops and geographical tidbits are appreciated and convey that you are trying to write something that's real and grounded, from the perspective of a young privileged dipshit expat. Because of that, I can kind of excuse the fact that he has the worldview of what people these days call an "incel".

I appreciate the direction the story is going with Carl's personality development. Although he's still an arrogant and hypocritical teen, he is actually showing latent signs of maturity.

The sex is very good too. Although Carl's superiority complex is eyeroll-inducing at times.

I do find it interesting and hilarious how he blows up when his friends start acting racist, while harbouring basically those same thought processes himself. Very realistic.

ProgamermoveProgamermove8 months ago

Damn, I am so invested in this two now. God they are walking along such a precipice though...

freyafertilityfreyafertility8 months ago

Oh what a delicious surprise. I positively loved the first chapter of this story -- perhaps my favorite on Literotica. The characters you've created are remarkable. So very real, in their desires, their actions, their humanity. It's also hard not to be a little nostalgic for the early-to-mid-1990s and for the steamy, rambunctious metropolis that was Bangkok in those days, so much more foreign and exotic than the city it's become today. I love everything about this story, but especially Carl's illicit passions, Maria's commanding sensuality, the father's half-conscious morality, and the mother's bitter narcissism, the searing socio-economic divide between the western expats and the immigrant laborers, the sweltering heat, the sumptuous food. And you've managed to top the triumph that is the first chapter with this next installment. I kept coming back to this story every so often the past few years, and I truly hope the wait won't be as long before we see chapter three. You have a great gift, and you've utterly enchanted me with this tale. More, please. More, soon!

LordCorvusCoraxLordCorvusCorax8 months ago

Well worth the wait. I love it!

VezzelVezzel8 months ago

This is a great series, keep it up.

Reeter50Reeter508 months ago

Only thing I’ve been waiting to hear is Maria’s age. If you could throw that in your next story, it would be much appreciated, lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can’t believe the second chapter dropped. Thank you. The first chapter is an all time favorite of mine that I’ve returned back to time and time again.

RineStepRineStep8 months ago

Super Sweet, I Believe He Said Maria Is 23.... Thanks For The Read!! 💕💞💕💞

Q9331Q93318 months ago

@reeter50 on page 1 I believe it said she was 23. Correct me if I was mistaken.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gossshhh ive been waiting for years. Got character development here. Hahahha wish u release more delicious update. Somehow the story turning wholesome 😂 not a complain tho.

racheljane1984racheljane19848 months ago

god i hope he nurses from her large breasts after she gives birth. love your work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is very interesting from the point of view of an actual Filipina. Loved it 💛

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Great story. I do miss fucking exotic asian women. My time in the far East as a young Marine was the best time of my more than two year tour. Hell maybe I've got kids in Japan, Okinawa, Vietnam and the Philippines, Loved them all. Five stars for your wonderful story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh my gosh I love this! It's so honest about his fantasies and mindset, but there's all this growth and love and empathy. I love how he seeks to protect her and plan even with his limitations (age and independence). Even things that might be dumb, classist, or racist come across as so honest and real from his age and place. His thoughts are more asshole than his behavior and then it doesn't matter because we sense it's age and stage. And OK! I like a breeder man who's also a protector. Sexy. Looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing to see this continued after all these years. I love the influence Maria has on Carl, he's not exactly likeable, but it's nice to see him begin to change. Well done!

TurtleRecallTurtleRecall7 months ago

Love it! Hoping to see how tge pregnancy plays out and how they make their relationship work, hoping there's a nice ending for Maria and Carl... with lots of kids!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was some of the best erotica I have ever seen on this site, it was well worth the wait. I cannot wait for the next chapter where he hopefully drinks milk from her teats

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

On behalf of everyone who waited almost a decade for chapter 2, thank you.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy776 months ago

I’m on edge, waiting for his parents’ reaction to the fact the lowly maid is carrying their grandchildren...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDepravio@Depravio
Prolific writer. Not my day job. Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help encourage me to write more stories and do so more frequently. Become a member, or just stop by to leave me a tip. https://www.patreon.com/depravio Enjoy: -Early access to new stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES