Breeding the Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah shit. The profane, wandering thoughts made my dick harden and bulge obscenely down my pant leg. I quickly snatched up a brochure to awkwardly hide my hard-on behind it with both hands. Not sure if any of the others saw or if I was making things worse by drawing attention to it. Maria beamed as she returned to me and chatted happily that the clinic had recently acquired an ultrasound machine, a technology that was still pretty rare but becoming more accessible to healthcare providers outside the big hospitals in the city. She started to say more but noticed that I was trying to conceal my erection. Maria covered her mouth with a husky giggle, eyes wide.

"Oh my Gott! What wrong wit you? Carl!!" She exclaimed in familiar exasperation, rolling her eyes before leaning up to plant a hot, impish kiss on my cheek.

"Mm...too many preg-nant lady here. I bet you dreaming you fuck them all, hah?" she whispered salaciously near my ear. "Bad boooy...remember you diick belong only me, okaay?" Maria grinned and reached down to squeeze my covered cock hard, eliciting a wince from me. The stares and discomfort from the women were back in full force, this time with a few whispers, but Maria clearly didn't care, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss me deeply in front of the other mothers-to-be. "Mahal na mahal kita kahit wala ka nang pag-asa," she said through the wry curl of her lips.

Uhh...Something about she loved me.

"Mahal din kita," I replied. I love you back.

Maria grinned widely as she took me by my hand to sit down together and wait our turn. As we sat there, I felt my heart start to pound in anticipation and even excitement. It was so surreal, this place my life had become. That cold thrill in my chest was back, a buzz like my world was in flux, like I was untethered in space.

But sitting next to Maria made me feel grounded, like it was a good feeling, you know? I could tell she was way more nervous than I was, constantly stroking her round stomach. Fishing out her platinum crucifix from inside her top and fidgeting with it between her fingers. To ease the tension, I made a dumb joke about going to Pat Pong afterwards with her on a date.

Y'know, watch a show, like with the girls who smoke with their pussies and pop billiards out of their cunts? Maria smacked my thigh, hard, but I could see the little smirk of her smile touching the corner of her mouth.

"So gross."

When they finally called us, we were led into a cramped examination room. The doctor, a middle-aged Thai woman in a white practitioners coat with a warm smile, greeted us and instructed Maria to lie down on the examination bed. The room was dimly lit with a bunch of medical machines and a monitor, as well as an office chair and a desk for the physician. My Filipina raised her butt to shimmy down her shorts to reveal her hip bones, then lifted her tank top to expose the round swell of her pregnancy up to the bottom of her breasts. The doctor clucked at Maria in Thai as she looked up from her clipboard and placed her hands on her belly with some skepticism. "Laea khuṇ buk wa khuṇ xayu pheiyng sib huk sapdah?"

"Chi tae chan khid wa fafaed kaa." Maria answered anxiously.

"Chan hen," the doctor said with a nod. "Leng ma du kaaan."

I was about to ask what they were saying when the obstetrician squirted some gel on the prominent brown bump of Maria's softly rising and falling stomach. I felt nervous. Eager. Scared, even. The doctor fiddled with the nearby machine, a standing cabinet with a CRT monitor on top and what looked like a futuristic DJ turntable embedded with a huge trackball. Emitting a low buzz, the monitor flickered to life, revealing staticky images inside a digital fan. The obstetrician passed the ultrasound wand over Maria's hard, glistening belly as I held her hand and we both watched the screen.

Vague shapes danced in the darkness, coalescing into the two unmistakable grainy forms of our twins.

Twins. It wasn't just sex talk; it wasn't just fantasy. It was real.

I was a fucking father at 18. I was going to have two kids.

Maria let out an audible gasp of joy, squeezing my hand tight. The doctor murmured and exclaimed with a quiet, surprised breath.

"Chi man pen fafaed phwk khea du mi sukkhp̣haph di di maaak. Di mak."

Happy tears brimmed in Maria's eyes.

"Two baby!" the doctor declared in broken English as she turned to me. "Healthy baby. Good heartbeat."

I smiled, more in love with Maria than I ever had been, my fingers instinctively intertwining with hers.

Our offspring were like delicate shadows against a backdrop of black, their tiny bodies swaying in the fluid-filled world they inhabited. I squinted as I tried to decipher the contours of their beings. I could vaguely discern the outlines of their developing heads, torsos; the suggestion of limbs in motion, and the faint, fluttering flicker that echoed the rhythm of their hearts. I couldn't see any signs of their gender. Mostly I just felt overwhelmed. Responsibility. Love.

The doctor's voice, soft and steady, explained the rarity of our situation while Maria translated for me -- the challenges it might bring, and the beauty that awaited us with the blessing of rearing twin babies. But everything looked good. She gave us suggestions for prenatal vitamins and a stern reminder to come back every two weeks. The obstetrician printed out two ultrasound images, one for each of us, capturing one of the craziest, most beautiful moments of our lives.

In the waiting room, Maria couldn't contain her pride and happiness as she held up the photo to show the other expectant mothers. "Rea mi lukfaed!" she cried triumphantly in Thai, a hand on her belly. A pleasant, surprised swell of murmurs and gasps went up around us, and those stares became ones of vicarious happiness, congratulation, and envy.

As we left the clinic, Maria and I walked hand-in-hand through the bustling streets of Bang Ra. The city's vibrant, acid-dream colors followed us as we made our way back to Sukhumvit and an uncertain future. But for now, there was everything that Bangkok was -- love and lust that went through the hot, sweltering days and nights.