Breeding the Little Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitecha
mitecha
15 Followers

Then he stopped. She groaned in frustration as she felt his dick pop out of her sopping wet hole. After a moment of haze, came a moment of clarity, perhaps he was getting a condom she thought.

His weight shifted on the bed and his strong hands turned her over onto her stomach. She felt the scissors at her wrists as he released her, blood rushing back into her numb finger tips. She laid there, hair disheveled, dress in tatters as he pulled the rope free from her. He removed the remainder of her cut up clothes until she was seated up in the bed, naked except for a black leather collar, leash still attached, skin glistening in a mixture of his sweat and hers.

He removed the blind fold and she squinted momentarily at the rush of light, before her gaze settled on his almond shaped eyes, full of love and care and compassion. His dick Iooked painfully hard and she knew he needed release as much as her. She came to him, cupped his strong face in her small hands and kissed him passionately and lovingly. Their tongues intertwined for a long moment before he turned her around to face a mirror. He knelt behind her on the bed, long black hair draped down his shoulder. A look of need and lust on his masculine features. He gripped her waist with his hands and pulled her to him, until his dick teased her pussy again. He slid in so easily, and she let him, she felt his dick invade her core. Warm and delightful, pulsing and oozing precum. He started thrusting and she watched them through the mirror, bodies synced in rhythm as he thrust into her.

She moaned with delight at every thrust. Soon his hand was at her clit playing with her the way she liked. The way he knew from years of pleasing her. He reached down and bit her neck gently, as he thrust into her and played with her clit. She moaned with ecstacy and her breathing escalated higher and higher. Her heart felt like it could burst through her chest, she was so close now and she knew he knew.

"Please," he said breathily, as he thrust in her faster and faster, his need becoming more and more apparent.

She whined in delight. "Yes, yes, yes! Do it!!" She yelled, not caring in the moment about anything else.

She felt it coming, like a tidal wave that would knock the very breath out of her. She felt him get harder, the ridge under his shaft growing, his head expanding impossibly large. Her wetness somehow got even wetter, the long strains of thin clear juice stretching and coating his hard shaft.

And then it happened, it smashed into her all at once, like a wall. She screamed, a scream of pleasure. Her back arched into him and her head tilted back. Her heart raced impossibly fast as every fiber of being tingled and buzzed with electricity. She felt him harden even more before his cock burst inside her, ropes of cum shooting deep within her unprotected womb.

He moaned and she did too, as they both held on for dear life before collapsing onto the bed sheets. They rolled over to their sides, his warm body holding hers in place. She fit snuggly into his arms and chest, his still twitching cock burrowed deep inside her, oozing more and more cum she imagined and she was probably right.

They lay there panting, catching their breath from one long and intense orgasm. He held her close, squeezing her tight, as she nestled herself into his large arms.

"I love you, my little wife," he said gently, kindly, in a tone full of love, love that could burst her heart open at any moment.

She smiled, gentle happy tears tracing her flush pink cheeks. "I love you too, my sweet husband."

mitecha
mitecha
15 Followers
12