All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 04'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ldyslv42ldyslv42almost 3 years ago

What a pair of kinky free women playing slave girls getting gang banged, pierced and branded. Branding a human is painfully permanent and these girls did it willingly. Looking forward to their next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now the branding and piercing is done - next the milky white rump needs to be addressed. Ginger needs some Sunday outdoor training to color up those cheeks under the demanding Mary or one of the part time trainers; all in preparation for the Masked Ball and further time on the breeding frame. Well done storyline, please continue.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"(If you're wondering, my SOB husband DID mount the photograph of my new-branded butt in that bedroom. Who says romance and chivalry are dead?)"

Okay, that DID make me laugh out loud for reals. Great chapter, thanks for that!

sargethepupsargethepupalmost 3 years ago

In the moment decisions and ‘permanent’ additions are super hawt. I am glad to see this sort of real life scenario portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My old trainer was a marine and his company used to have a branding hazing. Officially, it became a tattoo haze, but if someone really wanted the brand, they would happily do it in secret. What I thought was hilarious was he was a black guy....getting branded in servitude to his master, the U.S. Marines.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

A branding burned into a slaves butt with this force will stay forever ….. so this truly must hurt like hell ….. but im curious, may can i just being a spectator watching a real time branding? …. Is there a office at longhorn slave market, so i can contact and arrange some? …… now ginger is able to explore her deep dark treasure chest

🐎 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🌟😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous