All Comments on 'Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 06'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 3 years ago

Getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice calm explanation of the first field trip - not very explicit, very focused; can't envision the next one from plot or action standpoint. Mary seems like a matchmaker friend trying to find someone for Ginger that will also appreciate Lois; very interesting to hear about her rump tightening up "just a little", sure Stud would notice the change. Great story that I hope you continue through at least 10 chapters. Still hopeful of a "masked ball".

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Even I had to resist the temptation to fondle her." Resistance is futile, so knock it off!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"By playing pony this weekend, I had literally fucked up any chance of a normal relationship with him. How could a guy respect a woman who voluntarily acted like a slave whore?" Carl, I loved the way you snuck a potential love interest into the storyline. I'm so looking forward to seeing where this goes - kink meets counter-kink and ka-POW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She must go back to longhorn under limited power and get the circle star criminal brand and they must physically alter her pussy and clit with rings.

JillDoe33JillDoe33almost 3 years ago

It is truly amazing what a pair of kinky lesbians can do to two pony girls. Loved this chapter. It would be better if Lois and Mary enjoyed girl girl sex more. Great way to humiliate Mary having her getting fucked be a stud as her husband drove up.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story so far but I still think Lois is bat shit crazy. Its always been my thought that people who play BDSM/Slavery games just do it to so they can blame someone else for their bad behavior "I'm submissive so that's why I act like a slut". Lois has just extended that to a crazy level. All the time she's spent playing Pony Girl could have been spent trying to start a real relationship with someone. I almost wish she had said "Fuck it, the Stud is my property and if I want to bang him, i will".

Cheers

sargethepupsargethepupalmost 3 years ago

This is how true love and affection blossom!

I hope these two meet

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

The Grand Canyon like valley between fantasy and reality ….. building a bridge let influence both sides and may not as planned or wished ….. so im still hope the agriculture inspector will take over and turn her into a real submissive slave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous