Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybelle made an amazing dinner. I had never had a shepherd's pie like it before. She had hand milked her udders into the mashed potatoes which gave it a beautiful taste. We volunteered to help Arthur wash up afterward as thanks, however the longer we helped, the more I wished I had just excused myself to go milk instead. My udders were at bursting point.

With the last plate dried, we headed back to our room.

'We should take turns in the bathroom. Just milk ourselves while we take a shower.'

Chloe scooped up a droplet of milk hanging from her teat.

'Maybelle must have a milking machine around here. We should find her and ask to use it.'

'Where did she go?'

'I don't know. I think she went outside before.'

We turned around and headed back downstairs. The back door was open. We stepped out into the cool night air. It smelled so fresh out here. Maybe it was whatever they extracted from cows and put into the hucow injection, but I found being in nature more calming than I ever did before.

'The light's on in the barn.'

Chloe made a beeline for it. I hurried after her, feeling the aching need in my udders with each step.

'Slow down! You're not as pregnant as me.'

As we approached the barn, the unmistakable sound of Maybelle moaning met us. She must be milking herself out here. Perfect!

However, as we rounded the barn door and saw inside, we were met with something very different.

Maybelle was on her hands and knees on the hay covered floor while Joshua fucked her from behind. His eyes flew open as he saw us enter and he pulled out of his mother and hurriedly pulled his pants back up.

Maybelle's eyes fluttered open at the abrupt end. She looked between us and her son.

'Oh, Joshua. They don't mind. They're hucows too. Get back in me. I was so close to cumming.'

He grabbed a pail sitting beside her and began to milk her udders into it like nothing had happened.

'I-I was just milking her. I-I just got carried away.'

'They understand, sweetie. They know how much they need to be fucked when getting milked.'

I wasn't sure if it was fair to say we understood. I mean, it seemed stupid to think this wasn't happening now that all the pieces were in place, but my head told me it was wrong despite how flushed my pussy felt.

'Uh, well...'

Maybelle saw my apprehension and changed her tune.

'Joshua and Arthur both take turns milking me. Of course, I get very horny during that, as you know. Arthur would fuck me, and I guess I came to always expect that, so the walls between Joshua and I began to break down over time. Especially whenever I was in heat.'

Joshua continued milking her with his head firmly downcast.

She gave a sigh.

'Well if you're not going to fuck me again...'

She reached back between her legs and began to play with her pussy while being milked.

'I know how it might seem to you two girls, but this is how our family has come to be. We're closer because of this. I have needs as a hucow, and my husband and son take care of them. They're doing it for me.'

Chloe spoke up, practically interrupting Maybelle.

'Sorry, but where can I find one of those buckets?'

She held her udders gingerly as milk leaked from her teats.

'Oh, you poor girls. I'm so sorry, I didn't realise how full you were. We have some more over there.'

Chloe rushed over and grabbed a pail. She immediately dropped to her knees over it and began to milk herself.

'Ahhhhh... Fuck, that feels better.'

Questions burned in my mind, but they were being flooded out by an ocean of milk. I too retrieved a pail and set it down beside Chloe to milk myself.

The release felt as good as Chloe made it seem. All the tension fell away from my udders to instead be replaced by warm pleasure that flowed through me and down to my teats. My milk sprayed against the metal pail, filling the barn with the sound of three hucows milking.

I watched Chloe lean forward, squeezing on her udders; her hips wiggling as if expecting a phantom partner to mount her. I thought about reaching over and playing with her needy pussy. However, the thought caused a realisation. Why did I see Maybelle and Joshua's relationship as something strange when I regularly pleasured my sister? Maybe Maybelle's response was appropriate. The walls between us had broken down long ago when we both became hucows. Perhaps I had underestimated how all-encompassing the raw, sexual urges of hucows were.

I squeezed my udders all the way down to my sensitive teats, letting out all the backed up milk. The waves of pleasure spread from them down to my pussy. My clit began to swell and throb with need, pushing against the rigid shape of my ring. I moved my hand between my legs and rubbed my fingers over the squishy protrusion, pulling on the ring. It sent sparks of pleasure through me, making my pussy even wetter.

Soon any memory of what Maybelle and Joshua were doing was gone from my mind. The only thing left was the feeling in my udders and my clit. I rubbed it harder, pinching it between my fingers as I drew closer and closer to orgasm. It washed over me as I moaned out loud. My milk let down, spraying harder into the pail.

I left my clit behind and inserted three fingers into my sopping pussy. I needed to be fucked. If only we were at the farm tonight. The new bull with the dark beard and fat cock had been checking me out lately. I was hoping to have him mount me tonight. The times when I had seen him mate with the other hucows he had seemed rough. I could almost picture him pulling my hair back as he slammed into my rump. Then there was Mark...

I came again, lost in my own little world. After a few more orgasms, the world seemed to come back into focus. Chloe laid on the hay beside me, fingering her own flushed pussy. To my surprise, Joshua was back at the rear end of Maybelle, fucking her.

My eyelids felt heavy from cumming so much. Now that I was spent, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke the next morning to the sound of a rooster crowing. The bed had been so comfy that I had fallen asleep the moment I crawled into it.

Beside me Chloe snored softly. Her teat made a wet spot on my back.

Cradling my udders, I rolled over to face her. Their shifting weight rocked the bed enough to stir her.

'Hmmm? Mmmm."

I took her udder and brought the teat to my mouth. It filled my mouth like a cock. It was such a fat teat. I was so proud of my sister for growing such big ones like these. I sucked on it until the taste of her milk filled my mouth. She moaned as I sucked, her eyes cracking open.

'What's that for?'

I let her teat fall from my mouth.

'Just waking you up.'

She grabbed my hand and brought it to her clit. I could feel the heat radiating from it.

'You better finish it if you're going to do that.'

I let my fingernails trace lightly over the silky skin of her clit. I could feel it twitch and throb beneath them. I pinched them and ran them over the length of it like I was stroking a small cock. Her hand flew to my arm, fingers digging in as she pushed her head back into the pillow.

Her moans rose the more I stroked her clit until a shudder ran through her and she forced my hand hard into her clit.

Once she relaxed, I pulled away and slid out of bed.

'Aw, no more?'

'Get up, lazy bug.'

I stretched before the window, letting my big belly and bare udders bask in the morning sun. I could see Arthur down in the fields, already at work.

After a week of having to wear dresses for mum and dad, it felt great to be able to roll out of bed naked and not put anything on.

My baby kicked as it too woke for the morning. I rubbed my hand over my belly to soothe it. I remembered what Maybelle had said yesterday when she recounted leaving her farm after her first breeding. I had been close to my babies after my first few breedings, like she was, but over time I began to adapt to a my hucow life. I loved my baby in my belly right now, but once I gave birth, they would have to go away to the nursery so a bull could breed me again. It was my purpose as a hucow to be bred. There were workers in the nursery more skilled at being mothers for my babies.

'I'm going to go milk myself. See you down there.'

Another disgruntled groan came from Chloe as I left the room.

I headed through the kitchen and out the back door once more. I walked over to the barn naked. The ground was a bit muddy, sticking to my bare feet. I wondered how I would clean them when I went to head back inside.

As I reached the barn, Maybelle stepped out holding a full pail of her milk. Her teats were still wet.

'Oh, good morning. How'd you sleep?'

'Great. It's so relaxing out here!'

'Now you know why I came out here. The pail you used last night is ready for you. How'd you go milking free hand? I was a bit distracted to check on you girls.'

'Alright I guess. I haven't done it for a while. I'm surprised they milk you by hand.'

'We don't usually. We have a milking machine over there in the corner, but it's been broken for a while.'

I looked over to see something far more like a vacuum with two pumps than the milking tables we had at the farm. Even then, I wished it worked as it would be better than the slow process of milking by hand.

'Just another thing on the list of what needs fixing. Though, I don't mind someone else milking me by hand. If I had to do it myself, Arthur would never hear the end of it remaining broken.'

She adjusted her grip on the pail.

'Anyway, I better deal with this and then I'll start making some breakfast for y'all.'

'What do you do with it?'

She beamed at me.

'Everything. We have it. The pigs and chickens have it mixed into their food. I'm the farm's hucow, feeding every living thing here. Leave your pail here when you're done and I'll add you into our little circle of life.'

She left with a smile, taking the pail of her milk back to the kitchen. Her large rump swayed with each step.

I stepped onto the hay and got down onto my knees. I positioned my udders over the pail and tried milking myself again. Most of it sprayed out of the bucket, but it was at least relieving me.

My clit began to tingle and swell once again. I needed an extra hand to do this. I instead sat on my ankles and tried to rub my fat clit against my feet. It wasn't great, but it kind of worked. Dragging the ring along my foot seemed to bring the most pleasure to my clit.

As I milked myself, Joshua entered the barn. He stopped dead as he spotted me.

'Oh, sorry! I didn't know you were in here.'

He turned to leave.

'Wait! It's fine. I'm a hucow like you're mum, after all.'

His eyes lingered on my udders for a moment before he strode across the barn to fish out a tool. I took the chance to talk to him.

'Sorry for last night. We didn't mean to walk in on you two.'

'Nah, I'm sorry. It's weird, I know, but it just kind of happened over time.'

'I don't think it's that weird. We all get pretty horny when we're milking.'

'I wouldn't know. We don't get many hucows around these parts. Mum's the only one.'

He looked out the barn door before launching into a question.

'Mum doesn't talk much about her time at a hucow farm. I overheard a bit yesterday evening. What's it like there?'

I shrugged.

'What have you heard about hucows? All of its probably true. We fuck and breed all day there.'

He laughed.

'No way. I can see where mum gets her kinky side. So is that how...'

He motioned to my pregnant belly.

'Yeah, I was bred about eight months ago. My 6th breeding.'

'And what about that piercing?'

I spread my legs to show off the thick ring pierced through my bulbous clit.

'What? My clit ring?'

'Yeah.'

'A lot of hucows get them. They feel really good when mating.'

He laughed again, shooting me a grin.

'Y'all city folk are crazy. It sounds pretty wild.'

'I could say the same about you country folk.'

He laughed again.

'Yeah, alright. That's fair. Sorry, I didn't properly introduce myself yesterday. You're Jessica, right?'

'Yep. That's me.'

He held out his hand and I shook it.

'Nice to properly meet you, Jessica. Hey, do you need a hand milking yourself. I'm a pro with hand milking.'

'I'm fine. You finish up what you were doing.'

'Alright. Offers always open as long as you're our guest here.'

He picked up his things and left the barn. I went back to milking myself only to remember that I did need a third hand after all.

~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, Arthur hailed me out the front. He had the truck parked in the driveway.

'Ready to head into town to get that part?'

'Yeah, let me go grab my dress.'

'Nah, you don't need that. Come as you are.'

I hesitated as he got into the truck. He noticed me standing there.

'The locals all know Maybelle. She never wears anything in town either. We know it's a hucow thing. C'mon.'

I tentatively approached the truck door before heaving myself up into the cabin.

'It's a bit of a drive, but Marty will get you a good deal. I know him.'

The bumps of the driveway bounced my udders even more without the dress holding them down. The seatbelt was the only restraint they had.

It was a long drive to town. At least half an hour. I stared out the window at the perfect day surrounding us. Only a few clouds drifting in the bright blue sky. Endless rolling hills. Finally, we started to see rooftops between the trees. The town was small. At most it would hold a few hundred people.

Arthur found a park on the main street and hopped out.

'That's Marty's over there.'

He pointed to a mechanic on the corner. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked out on the street. There were a few people. I suddenly felt nervous to step out. I was always naked at the farm, and had even been naked in a university class, but this felt a bit more public.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

A few people looked over at me as I got out of the truck, but no one seemed to care. The longer I stood there, the less heads turned my way. I couldn't believe it.

'C'mon, let's go.'

Arthur motioned for me to follow him. I held my pregnant belly and hurried after him. It was refreshing to walk naked in the sun. We got a taste of this in the gardens of the farm, but this was different. There was more freedom here. I could go anywhere as I was. It was amazing to experience the world as I should be. I was a hucow, not a normal woman. I should be naked like this, presenting to the world how fertile I was. Forcing a stupid dress over my udders and rump felt like such a silly requirement.

My pussy grew wet at the thought of how I could push this new found freedom. Could I finger myself in the middle of the footpath? Would people bat an eye if I had to milk myself? And let's not even mention mating in public.

Arthur called to the mechanics as he walked into the lot. They all looked me up and down, from my pregnant belly to the ring through my clit.

'Who's this, Arthur?'

'A city girl. Hucow like Maybelle. Her car broke down outside my property.'

He started explaining what happened to our car to who I presumed was Marty. I could feel the eyes of the others on my naked body, though I felt my embarrassment evaporating the more they stared. Yes, this is my body. I'm a hucow. Deal with it. None of their dicks were good enough to breed me anyway.

Marty called us into the office. I followed Arthur in. Marty picked up the phone and called around. I sat down on one of the chairs against the wall. Even when I was a normal woman, I never understood anything to do with cars. It hadn't improved since only ever having to think about being milked and bred. I barely drove these days either.

Marty hung the phone up.

'Friday's the earliest I can get one sent out.'

'Friday, huh? Yeah, alright, Friday's not bad. Thanks for that, Marty.'

'So do you need us to put it in?'

'Nah, I'll do it. I'll just come and pick it up.'

'See Arthur, this is why you're an old bastard. I do these favours for you and you steal the food off my children's plates.'

'My truck is due for a service soon. You can rip me off again when I bring that in.'

'It better be a big service.'

'How about I bring you some bottles of Maybelle's milk to sweeten the deal?'

'Well Maybelle's milk is the sweetest. Alright Arthur. I'll give you a call when I get it in.'

'Thanks Marty.'

'All good, mate. Miss.'

I followed Arthur back out of the office and into the warm morning sun. I had forgotten how hot the concrete was underfoot while waiting in that office.

'It won't be until the end of the week?'

'Yeah, sorry about that. I had hoped that he'd have one in. I can drive the two of you back to the city if you want. Although if it pleases you, you're welcome to stay until Friday.'

'It wouldn't be an imposition for us to stay?'

'No, not at all. Maybelle had so much to say about you two last night. I think it's good for her to spend some time with other hucows.'

'Then I guess we can stay a bit longer. I think both Chloe and I are enjoying the holiday.'

'Perfect. Then let's pick up some groceries while we're out this way. We should have a big dinner tonight.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That afternoon, Chloe, Maybelle and I sat on the porch, soaking the afternoon sun into our bare skin. A tray of iced tea sat between us.

I had caught Chloe up on the mechanic situation once I arrived home. She seemed a bit disappointed that it would take so long to get back to the farm, but like me, she was enjoying the break in such a quiet part of the world.

Maybelle took a sip of her tea, gazing out on the sun dappled fields as they rolled down into the valley.

'So what are the dairy farms like these days? It's been twenty years since I've been in one. What's new?'

'Um...'

I looked to Chloe.

'I don't know how they were different back then.'

Maybelle sat back.

'Well I guess the more primal element should still be the same. Do you still get a choice in who breeds you or do they control your breeding?'

'We still pick. We just go into the communal rooms when we're in heat and see who's hot.'

'That sounds about the same. Some of the girls who were there with me were very open with it. I remember seeing them mating in the hallways.'

'It's not much different.'

She laughed. Her hand fell between her legs as she reminisced. Her finger traced along the folds of her lips before running a circle around her swollen clit, parting the thick mess of her pubic hair in the process. Even through the hair, I could see how flushed she was down there. Really flushed, actually. The whole area around her pussy was deep red.

'Seeing you two both so bred bring back many memories for me. I can still remember seeing the father of Joshua during my first heat. He was a strapping bull. A few years older than me. He'd been there for a few too. I can still remember so vividly when he bred me. It was the most wonderful thing. I wonder where he is these days. How many hucows like me has he bred by now?'

Her pace between her legs quickened. It was making my own pussy feel wet. Masturbating with the other hucows back at the farm had become such a great bonding experience for me. I wanted to masturbate with Maybelle. To become like a sister with her.

Driven by the strange instinct, I spread my legs and moved my own hand to my pussy, pulling gently on my clit ring, feeling the nerves deep within my clit cry out in joy.

'That type of jewellery does seem different from my time. Is it common these days?'

'A good few hucows have them at my farm.'

'Does it feel good?'

'Yes. Masturbating. Mating. Anything. I loved feeling a bull's balls slap into it. It's a thrill every time.'

Maybelle sunk her fingers into her flushed pussy.

'Mmmm. That sounds nice.'