Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank my fingers in too, feeling how wet I was. Chloe spread her legs to join in as well, but she was staring more intently at Maybelle's pussy.

'Maybelle, when were you last in heat?'

'Mmmm. Hmm? Oh. I don't know. I guess it's been about a month.'

Chloe shuffled over to her and replaced Maybelle's fingers with her own.'

'You're really hot down here. And your pussy looks really flushed. I think you might be going into heat.'

Maybelle didn't seem phased by it.

'That's fine, dear. It's just my second time of the month. I hope you two don't mind that Arthur and Joshua will be satisfying me a lot more over the next few days.'

Chloe shuffled back to her spot and spread her legs again. I was closing in on my own orgasm as Maybelle and I fingered ourselves.

'Mmmm! That's okay. We understand.'

'Both of you- Ah! That feels good! Both of you girls are welcome to join us if it gets too much for you.'

She continued to roughly finger her in-heat pussy as her juices dripped down her ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up in the same comfy bed. The blankets were so warm. I could barely feel the chill of the old farmhouse through them.

Like the previous morning, Chloe refused to stir.

I got out of bed and headed downstairs naked once more. I needed to milk myself. My udders were full and firm.

I stepped out the back door and headed for the barn. The sound of hip-slapping fucking met me as I drew closer. Maybelle was in there.

To my surprise, they were all in here. Maybelle was on all fours with Arthur fucking her from behind while she sucked on Joshua's cock. I thought I had better announce myself.

'Good morning.'

They turned to me. Arthur spoke up with a grunt.

'Morning, Jessica. I hope we're not in the way of your milking.'

'I'll be fine. Sorry to interrupt.'

Maybelle moaned something around her son's cock that sounded like a greeting to me. The poor hucow. I knew how tough heats could be. As ridiculous as the scene appeared, I knew it wasn't enough for her.

I sat down with my pail and began to milk my udders. Soon the family fucking fell from my mind as satiating my own modified primal needs took over and I could only think about my clit. It was tough being a lonely hucow without a bull. This trip had made me realise just how small and helpless I was without one. I needed a bull.

I came back to my senses a while later, laying in the hay. I wasn't sure if I fell asleep or passed out from my orgasm. Either way, Arthur was now standing over me.

'Ah, you're awake. I was asking if you'd be able to give me a hand with some chores today?'

'Wha...?'

He was still naked from fucking Maybelle. I was looking right at his flaccid dick amid my cum haze.

'You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it. Maybelle won't be able to do much today.'

I looked around him to Joshua milking her while she desperately tried to finger her in-heat pussy. It was a burning red now, even darker than yesterday.

'Um, yeah sure. What can I do?'

'Great! I'll start you off easy. Maybelle starts by feeding the pigs each morning.'

He offered me a hand and helped me to my feet. My legs felt like jelly. I almost stumbled and knocked over my pail of milk. I didn't even remember filling it up that much.

He picked up my pail and led me out of the barn. He picked up another bucket of food scraps and led the way to the pigsty.

It was as we walked that I suddenly realised he hadn't put his clothes back on after fucking his wife. Actually, I hadn't seen any clothes there at all. All he wore were his boots.

'How come you're naked?'

'Is it that strange? You're all naked. Why can't I be?'

'but-'

He laughed, cutting me off.

'I'm just messing with you. The boy and I usually forgo wearing our kit when Maybelle's in heat. Too much fucking throughout the day. It gets in the way. Plus, I think it helps her to see us like this. She can get herself off easier that way, which saves us some time.'

We reached the pigsty and he tipped the bucket of foodscraps into their trough.

'Now we usually add Maybelle's milk, but yours can do the honours today.'

He tipped my milk into the food trough, letting it mix with the scraps. The pigs hurried over and dug their snouts into it. I watched them slurp up their slop, resting my udders on the fence. I found myself experiencing that same feeling Maybelle had described as I watched them drink down my milk.

Arthur rested against the fence with me as he continued on from before.

'Maybelle told me that you found the situation with us and the boy strange. I understand that, but look at the situation with Maybelle. Before he was old enough, we had an awful time trying to fuck in private when she was in heat. It was impossible to work around. Bringing him into all this made it easier for Maybelle to get through her heat.'

I picked the buckets up for him while shaking my head.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act so shocked. After I thought about it, I understood. It was mostly just a surprise at first.'

He gave me a smile.

'Then if you understand, let's get back to work before I have to tend to Maybelle again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening I helped Maybelle make dinner in the kitchen. I chopped the veggies while she watched the stove. The two men were out in the fields, getting the last few jobs done for the day before returning to deal with Maybelle's heat.

Every few minutes, she would stop and reach between her legs. She pulled a fat dildo from inside her swollen pussy and gave it a few thrusts. I could hear just how sopping wet she was from the sound of the dildo driving into her. She would push the dildo back into her before returning her attention to cooking.

By this time in my own heats, I would have been bred, sending signals to my body to slow down the flow of hormones to my pussy driving me to breed. But Maybelle didn't have that. Her body was demanding non-stop for her to find a bull and let him breed her.

The back door opened and Joshua stepped inside. Maybelle turned to see him enter with an excited look on her face.

'Finished already?'

'Yeah, about. Pa's just doing the last job. I'm going to go have a shower.'

'Hurry up. I'll need you in a bit.'

He hurried up the stairs as Maybelle turned back to the stove.

After a few more thrusts of the dildo, she finally admitted defeat.

'Could you watch the stove for me. I need to sit down and really fuck myself with this.'

'I know I've asked this already, but have you really thought about going back to a farm.'

She waved me off, her cheeks flushed from her intense horniness.

'No, dear. I'm fine out here with all the men I love.'

'But at a farm you can get a bull to properly breed you and end that heat. Your body's telling you what it needs. It needs to be bred badly.'

She rubbed her clit between her fingers but still shook her head.

'You have no idea how much I'd love to have a big bull push me down and pin me to the ground under his weight while he forced that huge cock into my pussy, breeding me endlessly until my belly was as big and full of his seed as yours.'

She caught her breath.

'But I'm happier here than at a farm.'

She went and laid down on the couch and I heard more of the sopping wet thrusts of the dildo.

Watching her be this deep into a heat was starting to make me feel the effects of it too.

From the second floor, I heard footsteps turn away from the stairs and head away. Joshua had been listening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We could hear them fucking in the master bedroom that night.

Chloe rolled under the covers. I could feel the heat coming from her.

'Are you horny?'

'Yeah.'

I moved my hand between her legs once again and played with her swollen clit. She moaned into my chest.

'Do you feel like seeing Maybelle in heat has made you... I don't know, antsy?'

'Yeah. I'm getting that feeling. Seeing her like that is reminding me of my own heats. It's like I'm getting a mini heat just from being around her.'

I worked my fingers in circles around the base of her clit. She moaned louder.

'Mmm. I can't imagine not being bred while in heat.'

'Neither. I tried to convince her to come to the farm.'

'She didn't want to?'

'No.'

'Mmmm.'

She pressed my hand harder into her clit.

'My last breeding was so good. Ah! He was so big. I don't think my pussy has ever been stretched out that wide before. I want to be at the farm right now; being left a gaping mess on the floor again.'

My own clit was burning. I pulled my hand away from Chloe to tend to it. It sparked at the first touch, sending a wave of satisfaction through me. It wasn't as good as a bull, but any way to tend to my needs was what I needed right now.

I couldn't remember a time before I was such a hyper-sexual beast. I couldn't remember masturbating as much as this when I was a teenager, but I still had urges. It had been so long ago that I couldn't remember why I didn't act on them. My body had taken over now, demanding that I satisfy what it was made to do.

Chloe shuffled over and took my teat in her mouth. I had just milked before coming up to bed, but it felt like there was still some milk left in my udders. Milking by hand was never good enough. I missed the milking machines back home.

'God I need to be fucked!'

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her lips on my stiff teats. Every inch of them felt alive with a thousand nerves. My clit surged in response. I was about to cum. I needed it so badly.

I shuddered and relaxed back into the warm bed. I still wanted more, casually running my fingers along my lips. Chloe let my teat fall from her mouth and propped her head up.

'You could always go join them and get fucked.'

I thought about it before shaking my head.

'I don't know. It just wouldn't be the same as being fucked by a bull.'

'I know what you mean. I haven't been away from bulls for this long, but Maybelle's right about the pheromones. Even after seeing those guys fuck her, I just have no interest in letting them fuck me. You know?'

'Yeah. We're too different from regular humans. Mating with a bull makes me realise how special my body is to be in tune with his.'

I could hear Chloe's fingers working inside her under the covers. I let my own slide inside me to join her. I still had a horny itch to scratch before letting sleep take me for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Arthur came to find me as I was milking myself in the barn. He was naked like yesterday. His cock looked half deflated after he had undoubtedly just been fucking Maybelle.

'Can I get your help again today? Joshua has gone off somewhere.'

'Where'd he go?'

'I don't know. He was gone this morning. Took the damn truck and everything.'

He sighed and looked out over the field.

'Someone still has to tend to Maybelle today. Even with your help this is going to be a big day. Damn that boy. What was he thinking?'

'I'll help you. Let me just finish up.'

My pussy was still gaping from my fist's absence. I could feel it growing increasingly wetter in anticipation of my return.

'I really appreciate it. You can start with the pigs like I showed you yesterday.'

He gave me a thankful smile before leaving. He looked tired.

My hand returned to my pussy, finding it just as gaping as I left it. My hand slipped back inside with ease as I tried once more to ease the second hand heat burning within me. Not even the reassurance of my eight-month pregnant belly seemed to dull it.

But I couldn't stay here masturbating all day. I had promised to help. I decided first to go rouse my lazy little sister. If I was going to help, she would too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua didn't return for the rest of the day. Where ever he had gone, he had stayed there overnight.

That night Maybelle and Arthur had excused themselves early to the bedroom. Maybelle looked even more worked up than the previous day. Whether from her increasing heat, or the lack of Joshua to fuck her.

I found myself incredibly horny in bed once more. It definitely felt like a heat. Why was my body doing this? I had already been bred! I couldn't get any more bred. My clit was more swollen than usual, sticking out between my thighs like a big red button telling the world I needed cock.

It was angrily red by the next day. It seemed almost too sensitive to touch as I milked myself, but drove me wild every time I did. I really needed a bull to mount me. Just one more day until the mechanic should have the part for us. Then we could head home and finally end this second hand heat.

Joshua still wasn't back, so Chloe and I helped out once more.

Around the middle of the day, I headed inside to help Maybelle make some sandwiches for lunch. She was almost incapable of doing it herself with how deep in heat she was.

As we worked the sound of a truck outside caught our ears. We went to investigate and found Joshua driving up to the house. Maybelle gave a huff.

'I'm going to have a word with him. How could he leave me when I'm in heat like this! His poor father has been exhausted.'

She stepped out on the porch with her hands on her hips. Joshua pulled the car up and got out. I suddenly felt my heart jump. Something was different. I couldn't tell what. Maybelle seemed to have the same reaction. She stopped dead in her tracks and watched him with awe.

Suddenly I recognised the feeling. It was like seeing a bull when horny at the farm. Was I really that far gone with this second hand heat? Or....

Joshua approached Maybelle and unbuttoned his pants. It was only then that I noticed the huge bulge in it. He dropped them, letting a thick cock and giant, leathery balls spring free. He was already rock hard at the sight of his in-heat mother.

I couldn't believe it. He was a bull now.

Maybelle's mouth moved as if she wanted to say something, but a glazed look fell over her face as she stared at her son's massive cock. She sunk to the ground before laying on her back and lifting her ankles high.

'I need it... Need you!'

He got down on top of her, lining his cock up with her pussy. She moaned like a dirty slut as his cock entered her.

'Yes! Yes! Baby!'

I stood mesmerised, watching her flushed lips stretch wider and wider as she took his full cock inside her. His new bull cock that matched her hucow pussy so well. My fingers dug inside my own hucow pussy as I watched, desperate to feel that cock inside me. I wanted to be mounted by him so badly. I needed it. He was a bull. The only thing for me.

'Oh baby! Fuck me right there!'

Maybelle moaned wildly as his cock slid in and out of her, slick with her juices. Her ankles wrapped around his waist. Her fingers dug into his back. I had seen them fuck before, but now they really looked like a hucow and bull mating. It was rough and completely dominated by him. There was a desperate need behind every one of Maybelle's moans.

'I'm going to breed you, mum. I'm going to get rid of that heat. You won't ever be in heat again!'

'Yes baby! Breed me! Breed me like your bull father!'

'I'm going to breed you every time you go into heat.'

'Yes sweetie! It's been so long since I've been bred. So long.'

My whole fist slid into my pussy as I sat and watched them mate. My other hand flew to my engorged clit, trying to satiate the burning lust within me. I needed it as much as Maybelle. Every slap of his big balls against her ass coursed through me, like a cry to be fucked as hard as she was.

Joshua tensed up and grunted as he unloaded his balls into his mother. She moaned even louder as she felt herself being bred for the first time in decades. I watched with awe at her being bred. It was an amazing thing to see. New life and purpose for a hucow born out of something so primal and rough.

Maybelle and Joshua stayed locked together as the minutes ticked by; her ankles still wrapped tightly around his waist. Just basking in the bliss of mating.

Arthur and Chloe came around the side of the house and found Joshua and Maybelle still intertwined. Arthur barked at his son.

'Joshua, what the bloody hell were you thinking taking off like that?!'

Maybelle waved an exhausted hand to shush him.

'Honey, it's fine. He did the right thing by going. I feel wonderful now.'

Joshua pulled his cock out of her, revealing its new size to the new onlookers. She let out a pained moan at the sudden absence of its size within her stretched walls. It slipped out and slapped against her thigh, leaving a messy stain of their juices. Chloe looked excited to see it, while Arthur looked shocked.

'You...?'

'Yeah, pa. Someone needed to be a bull around here for ma.'

Arthur looked down at Maybelle. His expression seemed to soften as he saw the blissful haze that had come over her, breaking her heat. She rubbed her gaping pussy as it oozed cum. He put his hands on his son's shoulders.

'You did the right thing, boy. I just wish you let me know beforehand. I've still got a lot of work for you today.'

Maybelle protested.

'The only job he should have today is continuing to breed me. That's the only job he's ever going to have.'

'You know, you should become a bull too, pa. Ma's going to need more than one bull around.'

'We'll see. Once all the work is done then I can think about running off to the city for the night like you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their mating was even louder that night. Cries from Maybelle commanding Joshua to breed her echoed through the walls. What I had thought was a second hand heat had transformed into a need to be fucked by Joshua. Both burned within me with a similar intensity. I was so close to a bull. To my instinctual desire.

Chloe had gotten out of bed and crept over to the door before I chastised her. As much as I too wanted to seek out Joshua, he was Maybelle's bull. After twenty years of denying herself during her heat, it would be cruel to take him away from her to satisfy our own lust. It had only been a week for us without a bull's cock.

The next day when I came down to milk myself, I found Joshua and Maybelle mating in the kitchen like I wasn't even there. The milk leaking from her teats over the floor told me that she hadn't made it outside to milk herself before falling prey to him. Why couldn't he do the same to me right now? Hold me down and mount me while I begged to go milk myself. Tie me up and keep me there for a month until I gave birth so that he had no competition to breed my fertile pussy.

I left the kitchen with two fingers already inside me, burning up at the images intoxicating my mind. I headed over to the barn and found my pail, desperate to milk myself.

Arthur came out and found me once again with my fist buried deep in my pussy. He was wearing his clothes again.

'There you are. Marty gave me the call. Wanna come into town and get that part?'

'Mmmm! Mmmm.. Yeah. Okay.'

Frustrated, I removed my fist and quickly squeezed as much milk from my udders as I could before picking up the pail. I left it by the back door for Maybelle to find whenever she was finished with her mating and followed Arthur around to the truck.

We drove down the bumpy driveway before pulling out onto the road. Another half hour drive lay ahead of us. The bottles of Maybelle's milk clinked together as they sat by my feet. I rubbed my hand over my pussy, knowing that I should let myself calm down before we arrived, but still horny. I instead decided to chat with Arrthur.

'So are you going to become a bull like Joshua?'

He scratched his chin.

'When I first met Maybelle, I knew what she was. I knew where she came from. We had talked about me becoming a bull to be with her, but the idea never appealed to me back then.'

'Why wouldn't it? I guess I come from a different world from you, but I love all the raw sex we have back at the farm. Every bull seems to love his life.'