Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't doubt it. It was just never for me.'

We drove in silence for a while before he spoke again.

'But now Joshua's one of them. He was right, y'know. She does need a bull. I hate to see her putting up with her heat. Maybe I was being selfish this whole time.'

'She needs more than just Joshua, though. I can tell she loves you. Take it from a hucow, there's a connection between us and our bull. I'm sure she'll want that connection with you now that she has one with Joshua.'

'Yeah. I think you're right.'

'So you'll do it?'

He gave me a smile.

'Like I said yesterday, whenever there's a break in the work. I'll have nine whole months to get on it while her belly swells with Joshua's baby, then Maybelle and I can finally start a family together. I'm looking forward to that after all these years.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We picked up the part, dropped off Maybelle's milk, and drove back to Arthur's place. He popped the bonnet of our car and set about replacing the part.

While he worked, I headed over to the barn, expecting to find Maybelle and Joshua in there. As I approached I heard Chloe moaning. What was she doing?

I found her on all fours with Joshua behind her, pounding into her rump. I couldn't help but feel a burning heat within me at the sight of her pussy lips stretched so wide by his huge cock. The thoughts that had invaded my mind this morning returned.

'Chloe!'

Her eyes fluttered open.

'Oh shit.'

Maybelle laughed, watching her son fuck Chloe while she played with her hairy pussy. It looked less flushed than yesterday. Her heat was finally coming to an end as the hormones in her body changed in response to being bred.

I put my hands on my hips.

'I told you to leave these two to themselves.'

'But... ah! I really wanted some cock. And it feels so good!'

Joshua gave me a grin.

'It's fine. I feel like I'm full of stamina now.'

'You're a bull, of course you are.'

Chloe squealed and shuddered as she came around his thick cock. He patted her ass and pulled his impressive length from her stretched pussy. I couldn't deny how wet it was making me. That huge cock looked so good.

He got up and approached me. I felt a shiver run up my spine as I suddenly felt so small beside him. So small and helpless. Helpless to whatever he wished to do to me.

'Would you like to have a turn?'

I stammered to respond. I really shouldn't. I would be a hypocrite. But I couldn't tear my eyes away from the huge cock throbbing before me. He moved closer and I felt his knob press into my pregnant belly. It was so hot. So powerful. It had just bred a hucow yesterday, and now it strained so hard to mate with me until I was fertile again. God, I wished I was in heat and fertile for him!

I felt my legs getting weak as he took me in his arms and lowered me onto the hay. Without thinking, I rolled over and got onto my hands and knees, letting my belly hang beneath me, out of his way. My pussy was drenched before his cock even entered me. His large knob pressed against my lips. The pressure mounted as he pressed in, stretching my pussy out to accommodate his size.

I shamelessly let out a moan as it slid inside me. Inch after inch until I felt like my pussy couldn't take any more. It was completely full. My plump lips stretched wide around his shaft, hurting slightly, but such a satisfying pain. This was the feeling that I had been missing for so long. Almost two weeks without cock.

He began to withdraw his full length, dragging my stretched lips with it before slamming back in. His big balls slapped against my clit, sending a wave of pleasure around the ring. Through my unfocused eyes, I saw Maybelle watching on as she fingered herself. Watching her son mate with me.

It felt too good. I was such a hypocrite, but I loved it. I was a bad girl. My slutty hole needed to be stretched out by this huge cock. It was all I needed. All I ever wanted. This brief holiday away had been nice, but as he pounding into my rump, I remembered where I belonged. I was a hucow. I belonged in a farm being bred by huge cocks.

My voice grew louder and louder as I moaned on the end of his cock. My udders rubbed against the hay floor as our mating grew rough. I pushed my rump back into his thrusts, determined to fit even more of him inside. I needed more.

My toes curled as my orgasm hit me. Every nerve in my body tingled in the aftershock, leaving my face pressed into the hay in a dreamy bliss. I barely noticed him cumming in me. He filled me up, coating my insides.

He held my rump tightly as he pulled himself out. I gasped at the sudden absence of his huge cock. My inner walls slowly shrunk back inward at the gaping hole he left. His cum dripped down my stretched lips and onto the hay.

Maybelle laid back and raised her ankles high.

'Come back over here, big guy. I think it's my turn again.'

He gave his deflating cock a few strokes until it was hard again before getting back on top of her.

I rolled over to lay back in the hay too. The slapping sound of their mating soon filled the barn. My pussy still burned from my own rough fucking, but I was content for the first time since arriving here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur came to get us after a while, proudly announcing that our car was fixed. Once we had our energy back, we began packing our bags back into the car.

'Well, I guess this is goodbye.'

Maybelle had torn herself away from fucking for long enough to come send us off. Arthur shook both of our hands.

'You're always welcome to come back and visit if you're in the neighbourhood.'

Chloe snorted.

'I don't think anything is in the neighbourhood of out here.'

I elbowed her.

'We'll stop by the next time we're heading out to our parents.'

Maybelle gave us a hug before Joshua followed his father's lead and reached over to give us a handshake. I gave him a smile and pulled him in for a hug. After mating with me, he was closer than a handshake. His hard cock pressed into my belly. I knew he was ready for Maybelle the moment we left.

As I opened the car door, I remembered something. I was still naked. We were heading back to the city. With a resigned sigh, I pull my bag from the car and retrieved my dress, prompting Chloe to do the same. I hadn't worn it in days. The fabric rubbed over my sensitive teats as I pulled it over my head. Just a few more hours of this until we were home. Before we'd even left, I already missed the freedom of this little country town.

We got into the car and drove back down the driveway, waving goodbye. I gave the little farmhouse one last look before we turned out onto the road and sped away.

Whenever we next saw them, Maybelle would definitely be showing, finally bred after all those years. It seemed fitting that her son, the result of her rough and primal breeding on the farm, had been the one to use her once more for her purpose as a breeding hucow. It was strange to feel such satisfaction to see her bred, but I was happy for her. Maybe it was part of the second hand heat I felt around her. I wanted to see her bred as much as she did. I rubbed my hand over my belly. I hadn't forgotten my purpose.

I wondered when we would see them next. Would Arthur be a bull by then? Would Maybelle have been bred by him or by Joshua again when we next met?

Chloe spoke as she drove.

'Your first was a boy, wasn't he?'

I looked at her.

'Yeah? What about it?'

'Nothing, just wondering if I'll find him breeding you when he grows up.'

'As if. What, am I going to find you doing the same when your second grows up?'

'Who knows. I like to mate a lot. If one of my sons became a bull, I can't promise that I'd be able to resist.'

I rolled my eyes, but could still remember the shift in my mind when I first saw Joshua as a bull. It was such a striking difference, and as I drowned in his pheromones, all I wanted to do was mate with him.

'Just hurry up and get us home before the car breaks down again. I want a proper milking machine tonight.'

We drove through the hills and valleys toward the city. The sky was that same perfect, endless blue as our first day here. I looked forward to the next time I returned.