Breeding Young Raven Pt. 04 - Teams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers

Ray was in the other room with the TV on laughing quietly. He liked Raven getting punished. He knew Mark liked it when he showed his dominance over the little girl.

Raven loved the games sometimes, other times, like tonight, she just wanted them to fuck her all night.

Mark gave her a few more lashes and his cock had gotten hard. Times like these he realized his wicked nature. Seems he got much more excited when he punished and dominated her.

Raven ass was stung and the warmth was all over her midsection. She was totally out of control with lust sweating profusely. Her beautiful black hair was soaking in sweat and she was so hot her red face shined. Her cunny was dripping. She needed to finish her orgasm badly.

Mark stepped in front of her and methodically undressed hanging up each piece of clothing. She feasted her young eyes on his large cock she so badly needed. Mark then put on his robe and walked out. He wanted to fuck her so badly.

"No, No, Nooooo!!!!" She yelled, as he slowly walked away.

"You bastards." she yelled as they high-fived each other in the other room.

"Please," she pleaded, "please...as she began to pout."

Ray returned, Then he knelt behind her, "oh... now don't cry my little cumslut, I'm here now to fill your cunny."

Raven felt his large cock enter, touching deep inside her and she exploded in a major orgasm, shaking hard under him. Their teasing had created the pain and an amazing pleasure. She loved this, all of it.

Mark walked in and watched as Raven's little cunny was getting pounded hard doggy style by his big brother.

Then Mark heard the doorbell ring. Dressed only in his robe with a glass of wine he walked over and looked carefully. Only when he saw Kara did he open it. Then he took a deep breath. Kara with her makeup expertly applied looked stunning. She looked like a young Playboy model.

"Hi," she said shyly.

Mark said nothing.

"I came by to see Raven."

"Oh yeah, sure, come on in."

"Raven wasn't expecting you," he said, "she's a little tied up at the moment." he said as he led Kara down the hall into the exercise room. Mark stood there smiling wickedly as he watched Kara, then they both looked down.

Raven was securely fastened to the breeding bench panting heavily. Her hair was drenched and her bare back was shining with sweat. Kara tilted her head a little and could see Raven's large milker size teats were hanging down and she had the clips on.

Behind her on his knees was Ray, bare naked with hair all over his large back and broad shoulders. His hands where on both sides of her small ass which was red. Kara could see her ass had been whipped recently.

Ray looked up and smiled wickedly at Kara as he was pounding poor Raven's pussy hard like a dog. When he saw Kara he started slamming harder. Kara read the message in his eyes, "I wish this were you."

Kara could see some of his hard cock whenever he pulled out. She could almost feel the hard slams against her pussy. She felt the heat inside her.

She looked at Raven's face and she was obviously in a trance like state as she lay there panting and moaning with each powerful thrust into her pussy. She was lost in a cloud of ecstasy, enjoying every moment of it.

While Kara was watching Raven, Mark was watching Kara. She was more beautiful now than ever. He watched her mature in less than a year from a tall giggly girl to this voluptuous woman.

"Raven will be rather busy tonight," Mark said handing Kara a glass of wine. Ray and I saw an amazing strip show in Vegas this week. Made us so hard. Looking down at Raven, he added, "We plan to keep Raven occupied all night."

Just then Ray let out a loud gasp, "oh fuck, here it is, ohhh, ooooohhh," And he slammed forward and fired off a multitude of cum shots deep inside Raven. When the hot fluid hit her cervix she exploded in the orgasm. Kara felt like it hit in her.

"Ohhhhh YES YES YES!!!!" Raven yelled loudly, as the hot ropes of sperm landed on her cervix and sent her body into spasms. She shook hard then she fell limp, looking exhausted.

"Oh," said Mark, looking at Kara, "looks like I'll be up at bat soon," smiling wickedly as he turned to set down his wine.

"Poor Raven looks like she could use a break," said Kara, concerned for her friend. "I think she's tired out for the moment."

"Maybe so," said Mark sadistically snickering, "but my cock is getting awful hard and Little Raven does understand like a good girl she has to finish her chores."

Kara walked over to the table and finished up her wine. Then she set the glass down while Ray took his time getting up off his knees still panting.

Kara's voice in her head kept yelling, "No! No! No! Don't do it," but the overwhelming heat deep in her cunny took control of her. Mark watched in surprise as Kara unbuttoned the front buttons and sleeves of her red satin blouse, leaving it hanging on loosely. Her beautiful young tits teased him from behind it.

"A good friend always helps out with chores," Kara said lustfully smiling at Mark.

Then she kicked off her shoes and unzipped her skirt. No one was surprised she was pantyless. Mark sucked in his breath when he saw the yellow blond pussy hair that dominated her cunt area. She bent down with only her red satin top on and uncuffed Raven. Mark helped with the other side. Raven rolled off the bench thoroughly satisfied but exhausted and removed the nipple clips. She smiled up at Kara glad that her friend was there.

Kara reached in her purse for the rubber band to tie her hair back. The first thing she grasped was her package of birth control pills she had gotten earlier that week. Kara realized had never actually opened it.

Oh NO!!! she thought, realizing she hadn't started TAKING the pill yet. What am i doing? I can't be doing this, I can't!,,,,,but I need it so badly, just one..more...time. I can't get pregnant just this one more time. She quickly shook her head and dismissed the thought.

Tying her hair up she removed her top and laid out on the bench gripping the front bar hard. Raven looking up smiling at Mark and fastened Kara's wrists. Then Kara settled in dropping her breasts through the slot. Ray helped with the knee straps as Mark hung up his robe. Ray couldn't keep his eyes off her beautiful streamlined back with the blond pony tail and those perfect ass globes. When Ray smelled her pussy he felt his limp cock stir.

Mark hung his robe then he bent down behind her and inches away from her cunny he turned the crank as her knees went wide. Then he turned the crank to the max and her knees parted real wide. Raven applied the nipple clips.

Mark was on his knees and his face was inches from her beautiful thick cunny lips that were starting to shine, wet in anticipation. Small droplets had formed. The blond bush garden was below. He took in a deep breath capturing the raw smell of a woman in heat.

He had to, he couldn't stop, his face pushed forward as his mouth sucked in her cunny. His nose was buried in her wet slit while his tongue tried to find her clit. His eyes feasted on her gorgeous small anal ring between the tight globes his hand massaged. He then turned on his back under the bench and he ate her pretty blond pussy like it was his last meal, sucking hard on her clit then with back and forth buzz sawing her fat clit and driving her wild. Then he inserted two fingers deep in her and massaged inside her canal. Her cunny dripped cream and it tasted fantastic.

Kara had never had cunniling before. No man had dared try putting his face into that prime blond cunny. No man had ever rubbed his nose in her blond pubes and sucked her clit. Raven knelt down staring into her face. She saw Kara was in ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh my god, unbelievable, oh my god, that...that... that's sooo ohh....OHHH.... My clit, my clit... it soooo OHHHHH......" As she went off into a raging orgasm squirting white custard cream out her blond pussy and all over his face. Mark smiled inside, a squirter, he thought. He sucked down and swallowed all he could get.

Now he stopped and got up. Kara was panting hard. Ray and Raven were smiling at each other. They knew Kara was crazy in heat.

Mark walked around and stood in front of Kara. She looked up to see his cock, huge and hard just inches away. He stroked it, he wanted her to see the large cock that was going to fuck her and her eyes widened when she did.

She sucked in her breath, his cock was so much bigger than little Jimmy's, she had come here, she wanted this and now she knew this large cock was going to ream her small teen canal. He was going to breed her.

Then Mark moved to the back and knelt behind her. The room was silent except for the constant panting from Kara. Mark took his time and slowly placed the tip of his hard cock into her slit. It was wet and hot. She purred as he entered her. Then her purrs turned to moans as his cock opened her up.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhh, my god,ohhhhhhh," as the blond goddess panted and moaned on the bench. She laid there helpless as he ravished her young pussy.

"Raven,,,,,Raven," she cried, knowing she was helpless and realizing what she had done, she said, "tell him, tell him please don't cum in me....please, I haven't taken my pills yet," she pleaded.

Mark had heard her pleas to Raven. He leaned forward and whispered. "You knew this would happen when you came here. You knew you'd be strapped down naked and seed would be pumped deep in you. You want to be used and bred."

Kara hated him. She hated what he had just said. She hated him because she knew he was right. This is why she came. She came here to be strapped down and bred.

Mark straightened up and pushed his mid section forward burying his large cock deep inside her velvet tunnel. When Kara felt the cock hit deep she knew he was going to finish inside her. She also knew she needed a good deep breeding, just one.....more..... time.

For a quarter hour Mark worked his cock deep inside enjoying the slippery tightness of her young teen cunny.. He knew he was giving her the rough fuck she had come for, the fuck of an experienced man. Twice her head fell down and she gushed her cream upon him while Mark took pride in the pleasure his cock was giving.

Then Mark, overwhelmed by the exceeding tightness of her youthful flesh upon his cock, surged forward and he watched her pretty long blonde pony tail shake with her orgasm while his cum deposit slammed inside her. Kara had her best orgasm feeling those hot ropes of sperm landing on her young cervix.

Mark's head fell forward panting heavy and his face fell into her wet blond hair. He really did love this beauty. Smelling her freshness he kissed her ear and softly said, "Oh, so nice Kara, so nice it is to breed you."

Kara smiled, it felt so good. She had wanted him too, Raven's man, she wanted what Raven kept bragging about and now she knew why.

When Mark and Ray left the room, they left Kara panting and exhausted on the bench.

*******

After a short while Raven returned and released her. Raven assured her the night was far from over.

"We opened a new bottle of Cabernet," Mark said as she joined them in the living room. They all sat around naked as Ray poured Kara a glass. Kara drank it down like a glass of water so he filled her glass again.

Raven spoke up first, "Kara was excited about the house."

"Well show her the pictures," Mark said as Raven jumped to the table and got them. Jumping up on the couch next to Kara she sat with her legs crossed and snuggled close showing Kara pictures of the large place.

It has six bedrooms, a spa, a pool and a real big nursery, Raven said happily. Even a fitness room.

And a separate "adult playroom." Mark added.

"It's a big place, a lot of land and a great place to raise kids, Kara." Ray said.

"Yes," Mark said, "and the three of us were really hoping you would come live with us."

Kara knew what that meant. Of course she would have a big house but it also meant she would have two big men breeding her just like they do Raven. Breeding her however they wanted and whenever they wanted. Kara felt a warm glow, she realized immediately she liked that too.

"I'd love that," she said without hesitation and Raven jumped up clapping and cheering and they all smiled as Mark raised his glass. A toast to our big happy family.

"With more to come," said Ray looking at Kara. She smiled.

Ray watched her as she sat there talking and giggling with Raven, drinking wine. They were like two naked schoolgirls sitting on the couch. They looked so lovely together. Ray looked over Kara again, he was stunned by her beauty. He wanted her to have many of his babies.

After a while the bottle was empty and Ray stood up and walked over to Kara and offered his hand, "may I have this dance?" he said smiling. Acting formally she took his hand and got up. She held him close as they danced to the soft music. He held her close too, both naked. With his face on her shoulder buried in her beautiful blond hair, the smell of her flowered fragrance made his cock stir.

Kara was feeling his cock rise against her side. She reached down and her soft fingers massaged his hairy balls. Then she touched his cock. Her long thin fingers formed an O and she stroked it. He grew bigger.

"I can think of someplace tight to put this," she said softly, taking her teasing lessons from Raven.

Ray took her hand and slowly walked her toward the bedroom. As he passed Raven and Mark he shook his large head and said smiling, "I'm going to make a special effort to breed this blond goddess every night."

Kara giggled as they descended down the hall. "Promises, promises," Kara said to him softly, "why do silly boys always make big promises," and she held him close as he slowly walked her into the bedroom.

Kara turned to him. She was tall and thin but still much shorter than him and his muscular frame was much larger than hers. Ray kissed her and laid her back on the bed.

Ray liked his breeding bench but she was a beauty and Ray wanted very much to kiss her and look in her pretty face while he nutted in her deep.

Kara felt the stir in her cunny but she also felt a little nervous. She was alone with him now and Raven wasn't there to watch over her. Before this month her experience had been limited to young Jimmy. She knew Ray wouldn't want to hurt her but he was a big man and she had teased him.

When he turned to her she saw the wicked lustful smile on his face. She felt naked and vulnerable again. Ray wasn't going to be soft and careful this time. He wanted some hard breeding time to train and tame this wild young nymph. Kara could see it in his eyes. It scared and excited her.

Ray landed on all fours between her spread legs. He moved forward and kissed her inner thighs, then the other, then back sucking hard on her soft thigh meat as he worked his way up to the hairy blond triangle his eyes were fixated on.

His head popped up. "First rule," he said, "Never shave this hairy pussy. Raven acts like a little girl that's why she needs a shaved little girl pussy. But you Kara, you are all woman."

Kara felt the real stir in her midsection as Ray continued sucking until he reached her fat cunt lips buried in the hair. Then he attacked her cunny lips and her clit with an all out assault and he sucked her hard. Kara went mad as she gripped and pulled his hair tightening her legs on his head as she showered down a squirting orgasm on his face. It was amazing that both men were fantastic at this.

"I love the taste of your pussy, the smell, the juice," he said as he ate her with his eyes open looking at her pretty blond bush close up.

She was well lubed and panting hard as Ray got to his knees. She saw his raging hardon and knew what was next. She opened up wide for it.

Ray's large man pipe entered her hot cunny as she wrapped herself around him with both arms and legs. Kara was no longer restrained on the bench. She now had his large dick deep inside her and he was moving in deeper with each thrust.

Kara loved being fucked like this. Ray had unleashed a beast. She locked her ankles behind his hairy back and held him tight while she jerked uncontrollably under him feeling his large bare cock deep inside her.

"Breed me," she whispered, "breed me hard."

When Ray's cock touched deep inside her she let down another shower of cream and he moved balls deep in her tight slippery channel.

Ray knew Kara was different than Raven. She didn't have the milking skills like little Raven. She was young, beautiful and wild and Ray knew she could be trained. She just needed to be tamed first. That would be fun.

"Oh, ohhhh, ohhhhhh, Oh GOD!!!!!" she panted as her orgasm built.

Rays large muscular build dominated her thin body. He enjoyed working her cunny hard as she clung to him like a leach. He enjoyed watching her react with each deep thrust. Then he reached the point they were both waiting for as he pushed forward and held deep inside her while he fired off multiple shots of hot sperm. Kara spasmed as once again hot sperm landed violently on her teen cervix.

She held him so tight he could barely breathe as she jerked back and forth in contractions and spasms.

"Ohhh my sooo fuckin goood...," Ray said panting hard. "You are wild woman."

When he finally caught his breath he kissed her beautiful soft cheek and whispered, softly, "Your cunny's mine now, I'm going to breed you every night."

Kara smiled.

***********

Raven and Kara stood in the nursery of their big country estate. They hadn't yet decided on the wallpaper they wanted. They had graduated last month but neither attended. Their pregnancies had begun to show already. Ray had kept his promise, Kara was a little further along that Raven.

The kitchen was fully furnished for the girls to cook and the wine cellar was well stocked with the best wines from around the world. The estate also had six bedrooms, one for each of them, a nursery and a playroom. The girls were in charge of the nursery, the men had furnished the playroom.

Kara and Raven walked over to the playroom. It was a mix of light colored wallpaper and mirrors. The integrated sound system and video recording system had been integrated into the room too. One wall had a digital screen for playback.

On the other walls were closets which held the paddles, whips and clips, various punishment equipment. One opened for access to the restraints, cuffs, leashes, straps and an assortment of bondage items. Another held dildo's, vibrators and an assortment of sex toys not yet used. The used ButPlugs were also there. The girls didn't use them anymore. The plugs had served their purpose. Both men were now using their tight little anal canals daily.

In the corner of the room was a breeding pole, it allowed the girls a little more mobility during breeding. A large reclinable X was in the other corner suitable for more intense punishments.

The most used items in the room were the two custom breeding benches at the front of the room only a few feet apart. There was a collar above each. One read LITTLE GIRL RAVEN. The other read BREEDING TOY KARA. These benches were the girls favorites. They could look in each others eyes and hold hands while the men bred them doggy style. Restraints were no longer needed, they had been trained to hold their positions.

Mark and Ray were out shopping. They walked by a mother daughter argument as they stepped out of the store. Even out here in nowhere the generational disagreements flourished. Ray was entering Mark's new BMW when a young girl came out. The one who had just been fighting with her mother.

Both men stopped to look, she was a petite young brunette with a large set of breasts that were barely covered by the summer top she wore. Her bare legs were visible under her very short pants. They were very long and sexy. She looked loose and wild.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
554 Followers