Breeding Young Raven Pt. 04 - Teams

Story Info
Two middle age men breed two teens.
7.4k words
4.54
33.7k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/22/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
546 Followers

This is the last of this 4 part series. I wish to thank Raven7890 for her audio "Call me a good girl and breed me" which inspired me to write it.

All characters are 18 years or older. All characters and events are fictional however all sexual activities portrayed were based on experiences with women I have known through my life. To them I will always be eternally grateful. Special thanks to the natural blond MILF who taught a teen the art of cunniling.

**************

That weekend Kara tried to be nice to Jimmy and let him down easy. He was a sweet boy, but he was just a boy. Kara had journeyed out of that world and there was no going back. Jimmy fucking her in his car with a rubber on would never satisfy her now that she had been strapped down and bred bareback by a master.

Kara kept her distance from Raven's for as long as she could. She knew she wasn't on birth control and she knew she was powerless to resist if Ray took her back to the bench.

"Raven, it's not the same. You have an older man with lots of money to take care of you. I'd be stuck at home with my raving mad parents screaming about how my birthing a bastard is ruining the family name," she had said loudly.

They still met at school but all that week Raven was home alone at night. Mark and Ray were out in Vegas for some R&R. The weekend when Kara was letting Jimmy go was the most fertile for Raven. Ray and Mark came by that night to visit. Mark knew it was her most fertile time of month and he planned to give her a long workout.

"It's official," Mark said, "Carol got her divorce papers today, I'll be free soon." Raven jumped on him with kisses and hugs. "Carol's only interest will be keeping Jason and her business so I'm sure she'll settle quickly. Then I'm selling these apartments and we're gonna buy a nice big house out in the country."

"Ray and I want to move out of this area to a more quiet place and of course we want you to come with us."

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" she said kissing and hugging Mark. Raven was excited but concerned, she wasn't pregnant yet and she knew Mark wanted babies. Would he still take her if the time came and she still wasn't expecting?

Raven seemed a little down. "What's wrong," asked Mark concerned for his little Raven.

"Well, I'm still not pregnant, I know that's what we wanted." She said, looking up at him for some reassurance.

"Well," said Mark, "let's work on that," as he took her hand and led her into the bedroom. She smiled all happy and followed him dancing like he was taking her for ice cream.

Raven entered the room and dropped her panties kicking them in the corner. Then she crawled on the bed provocatively and laid back pushing her long black hair back along the pillow. She then spread her legs as she prepared for her breeding. Mark got excited when he saw her bare cameltoe cunny and moved fast. Mark was soon naked and he dropped between her legs.

She thought he was so handsome. Strong and intelligent too. Perfect genes for her baby. Such a large cock she thought, wondering if her boy would have a large cock too. Then she lifted her Tshirt with one hand and stroked his cock with the other hand placing the tip of it inside her wet cunny. It was time to work out his cum. She had trained her cunny well for this. She liked to empty his balls. Actually she liked to empty any man's balls. Raven was a gifted breeder. Maybe because she loved doing it.

Raven laid back and lifted her knees as he pushed in and out a few times landing deep inside her. Then Raven began her milking, grinding her cunny against him squeezing, pulling, then releasing to grab more. Just like a farmer milks a cow.

Mark felt her incredible action on his cock. Her cunny was so tight and she was so good at this.

She pulled his face close and kissed his lips sucking them in as his tensions built, moving her cunny on him like a pro.

She whispered in his ear, "Cum in me daddy, I need it, put my fire out, please."

Mark didn't really need encouragement. Raven just liked watching his reaction to her nasty talk. Mark was aching and he couldn't hold back. Her cunny muscles gripped him tight and he felt the tension rise. Raven knew he was close. She then spread real wide and held him like a vice as he pushed forward and filled her with a large load of sperm.

"Oh, oh," she cried panting as she felt it smack against her insides. Smiling proudly she came hard and shook in spasms with her orgasm.

Having released his load where it belonged he rolled over panting. They talked. "Ray and I are going out next week to Oakville, it's a small place but they have some nice large estates." Mark said as they cuddled. We want one with a lot of rooms and a big nursery, one that we can fill.

Raven was happy but again she was worried, hoping she would be pregnant soon.

Then she realized what he said and asked, "Ray is going to live with us?"

"Yes," Mark said. "We're hoping the three of us can be a nice household to raise a family. You see, Ray wants to raise children too. He's getting older and he's afraid it's getting too late. We'd want to be like a pair of husbands for you."

"Ray would make a good father too," he added........."to all your babies..."

Ray and Mark had discussed it alright. They knew they had a young beautiful teen with a very talented pussy. Raven was a submissive they could dominate and fuck for the next ten years. They wanted to isolate her away from all the young guys in a big house out in the middle of nowhere. There they could spend their time team breeding her.

It took only a few seconds for Raven to process what she heard but she soon understood. Ray was also handsome, strong, a really good man. She thought this could really be a good idea. With Ray breeding her too she would get pregnant over and over. He's got identical genes and as Kara knows he's sure got a large cock too.

Ray always seemed a little nastier too. He seemed less like the refined Mark and more like she was, ...more rugged .....actually, .....more gutter. This appealed to Raven's sluttier side. Raven laid there thinking and it excited her. Living in a big house and fucking them both? Raven felt she had won the lotto.

"Ray," he yelled and Ray appeared smiling. He had wanted to get in on Raven from the beginning. Now that he and Mark had agreed on sharing Raven, she just needed to be notified of their decision. Not like they thought she would possibly object. They had decided, that was it.

"Come join us." Mark said. "I just told Raven of our plans in Oakville, she likes the idea of being house mom, with two baby daddies. She's worried right now she's not pregnant yet so maybe you could take over while I get some more wine.

Raven watched as Ray removed his robe. She kept thinking, two cocks, two large cocks. Raven was elated. The slut in Raven had wanted to fuck Ray before but she didn't want to mess up her thing with Mark.

Mark looked at Raven sternly before he left. "Let's make Ray welcome to our family now Raven, let him know how well you can take care of him." Mark hadn't yet realized just how much Raven liked the new arrangement. Raven didn't need any persuasion.

Raven said nothing as she rolled on her back and pushed her long black hair back along the pillow watching Ray mount her. Ray got on slowly between her legs, his eyes savoring her fine teen body. Raven held up her long Tshirt again and snickered, taunting him as she exposed her bare little cameltoe slit. Ray's large cock went rock hard. Raven got wetter looking at it.

Like she did for Mark, her other hand stroked his cock placing the tip of it inside her wet cunny. Then Raven lifted her knees as he pushed in and out until he was deep inside her. Once again Raven began her milking action grinding her cunny up and down against him squeezing and releasing. She kissed his lips and sucked them in feeling like she was getting deja vu on her pleasure. Raven was perfecting her routine of milking their cocks. Now she knew she would be using it a lot.

Ray had been waiting for his chance to fuck little Raven. She looked so hot and acted like a spoiled little girl. His cock was enjoying the viselike grip of her tightness.

Alone with Ray, she got a little nastier. "It's your cunny now," she told Ray. "You can use it anytime you want it," as she slowly started panting.

She picked up the pace and both of them began to sweat as she went to work to empty his balls.

"I'm so horny today, Ray," she said softly while looking up at him with her beautiful pleading eyes. Now that she finally had him she was going to enjoy teasing him. She knew he was nastier than Mark. "Your cock feels so hard."

Looking up at him and while faking a puzzled looked, in her little girl voice she asked. "If you cum in me does that make me your cumslut?" Giggling and knowing her taunting was driving him mad. "You would like me to be your cumslut, wouldn't you Ray? She was really enjoying this and she quickened her milking action timing her actions to his tensions. Slowly taking him along the path to orgasm.

She looked in his eyes with her nasty girl smile, "I'll be a good little girl for you daddy, I'll be your good little slut. You can cum in your little girl all the time." She said, watching for the effects on his face with each phrase she used.

Ray was increasing his tempo as her nasty talk was heating him up. Ray's large cock drove Raven crazy. She expected her nasty talk to excite him but she now realized how hot she was getting feeling like his dirty little girl. Now her talk was exciting her as much as it was Ray. Raven had been fucking Mark only for a few months and now she had a second cock, draining a second cock appealed to her inner slut. She thought how nice it will be when all three of them are in bed together.

Raven was panting and moving closer to her own explosion. She desperately needed his cum inside her to reach her best orgasm. She worked like a pro to milk his balls.

"Put your cum in me daddy, make me your cumslut." She said wanting his load now.

It had been a week since he released his load in Kara and Raven's milking action and nasty talk took Ray over the edge.

"Thaaaaaat's it, "she said, milking him faster, feeling him close to the edge. "Thaaaat's it,...own me,....you own me now,.... own that pussy,..make it yours,...make it yours daddy....OHHHH yeahhh," she yelled as she started cumming.

"Ohhhhhh......such a good little cumslut," he said as he pulled her ass tight and exploded his hot load of seed into her little cunny. When the hot ropes of sperm landed Raven gushed down her cream as she shook.

Ray laid there panting and thinking, Raven was every bit a nasty piece of ass as he had thought she'd be. "Yeah," he said softly to her, "you're my little cumslut now, I own you."

Raven knew around Ray she wouldn't need to put on a nice girl facade like she did for Mark. Around Ray, Raven could be the nasty cumslut she really was.

**********

That weekend the brothers took turns drinking wine and breeding Raven. She was young fertile and insatiable. She went to school on Monday like any other day. Kara knew Raven was in heat and would be fucking all weekend but was totally unaware of all the actual weekend's events.

Over the weekend Kara had decided she needed to look around and find an older man she could could date and screw. Boys at school would never do. That evening Kara planned to stop by the pharmacy to pick up her birth control pills. Kara had taken Ray's large cock bareback. She knew now she loved being fucked bareback. Like Raven, Kara loved feeling the hot cum landing inside her. She wouldn't be using a rubber anymore. She decided the pill was the best thing.

Raven and her met after school. They walked home and talked. Kara was eager to tell Raven about her time with Jimmy. "I tried to tell him nicely," she said, "he's always been so sweet. I just had to leave before he broke down and cried."

"C'mon over and have some wine, Raven said, the guys are out of town and besides, I have some news to share."

Kara and Raven walked back to Raven's as Kara moped about poor Jimmy. Then they ate and spent the evening drinking wine. Not the good stuff, they had learned their lesson about that.

"Ray and Mark went to look at a large country manor in Oakville they are planning to buy. Mark has filed for divorce." Raven told her friend.

"Yeaaaaa!!!" They both jumped up and down clapping and dancing in a circle. Kara was so happy for her friend.

Touching her chest Raven smiled, "and I, my dear, Lady Raven, will be the lady of the manor."

"Yeaaaaaa!!!" And they both screamed and jumped up and down like children.

When they settled down Raven took her hands and looked her in the eyes, "Mark says the place has lots of bedrooms and a big nursery, they want me to have lots of babies for them."

Kara stopped, her smile was frozen while she tried to digest what she just heard.

"For them?" She said.

"Yeah," Raven said as she held Kara's hands and looking in her eyes. "I'm with both of them now."

Kara was frozen in time while her mind processed it all. Raven went on about how Carol was gone, they would take care of her, she would be pregnant soon and Kara was in fog. Kara flashed on all that happened. The punishments, the bench, the breeding, she wasn't even upset about Raven fucking two men but something else bothered her.

Then she realized it. Ever since her breeding on the bench by Ray he had been on her mind. She wanted Ray, she was jealous of Raven, Raven had gotten both of them.

"Kara...., Kara...," she heard Raven say as she came around. "I'm just unhappy I won't have my best friend around."

"Yes, Raven, me too" as she half smiled and hugged her, "I'm so happy for you."

This always was Raven's deal. Mark, Ray, the bench, babies, all of it. Kara was just a friend who vacationed in her world for a while. Kara was grateful for what she had been shown. That time on the bench with Ray had been amazing but she felt she now needed to let her friend have the happiness she deserved.

They drank and talked that night and Raven told her that she would be busy that weekend. "They'll both be here and they'll be breeding me all weekend. I'm itching already," as she pretended to rub her cunny laughing.

"That's great," Kara said, "I'm sure you'll even get some time on the bench."

"Ohhhhh..... yeah, that amazing bench...," said Raven with wide eyes as they both yelled and laughed.

When Kara kissed her and left she was so happy for Raven, just not too happy for herself. She felt empty, alone.

*************

That Friday Raven and Kara parted after school. Raven went home and fixed dinner and showered, Mark and Ray would be over and things would get heated fast.

Kara's dad was out of town and her mom went to the club to get drunk again. Kara wasn't about to sit home and watch TV so she showered and dressed herself sexy. Looking in the mirror she knew she was hot. She would have been homecoming queen if Jamie hadn't had more friends.

Kara dressed herself up and looked older. She put on her eyeliner and mascara. Kara looked in the mirror, she thought she looked pretty good, not realizing just how stunningly beautiful she was. She looked like a model. Now she could go out and start her search for a mature man. She was safe now, she was on the pill now she could fuck bareback. Kara had learned from Ray what Raven had always told her. She learned how it felt when those ropes of hot cum hit her cervix. She just needed to find a man with a cock as large as Ray had who could put it there.

Dinner had been good and the wine flowed. Ray and Mark were now back from a week at the casino and they were ready for a weekend of working on Raven. They talked about her young tight pussy all the way home and it was very soon after the first bottle of wine was opened when Mark started the action. They both wanted to take their time and fuck her slowly all weekend. They decided that strapping her down to the bench for the evening and teasing her would be good fun.

Ray took the authoritarian lead, talking to her like a child. "Put you wine down and stand up." Raven complied. Ray, feeling nasty said, "strip down, slowly."

Raven removed her top slowly and provocatively knowing they liked looking at her large tits. She was real slow letting the top finally hit the floor. Then she turned and slowly unzipped her skirt. It fell to her feet and she stepped forward out of it almost tripping. Watching Rays eyes she slid down her little white panties and threw them at his feet.

They both looked at her as she rubbed her clean shaven cunny lifting it to show them the pink. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she said in a slutty tone.

"Turn around," Ray said. Raven turned around. "Bend over." Raven complied and both men were slightly disappointed to see her Plug was in place. They had wanted to whip her ass.

Then both men stood up and Raven got excited when Mark led her to the bench. They strapped her down and the clips were applied and they left her to "marinate" for a short time as they left the room. They came up with a plan.

Poor Raven was horny and tied down. She was getting so frustrated on the bench, she needed a fuck badly. The clips were so irritating she began to sweat and her pussy juices flowed. She laid there struggling and panting expecting them to return and fuck her. Mark had also turned up the heat in the room just to add to her discomfort.

Ray came walking in naked, glass of wine in hand. He was a big hairy man and his large cock swung back and forth as he walked.

He walked behind her and stopped. "Your little pussy looks so good Raven, so nicely shaved. Since I didn't get to the gym this week your little cunny's going to get a real pounding tonight." She liked hearing that.

Ray knelt behind her. "You look so beautiful Raven, I really need one of your good fucks, you really are the best."

Raven's praise kink kicked in. She was getting hotter now. "Ohhh daddy," she said, starting to pant. "You know I'll make your cock feel so good, just put it in, put it in."

He stroked his cock hard and placed it in her cameltoe cunny. Raven gasped as it entered. Ray leaned over and quietly whispered, "I'm gonna give my little cumslut a nice deep fuck," and Raven almost melted from her heat.

His large cock felt so good to her starved cunny. It had been a whole week. She was his cumslut and she was gonna get his hot load. She really needed to feel it hit hard on her cervix, she had her best orgasms when that happened.

Ray moved in and out hitting her bare cunny hard as she thrashed about the best she could in the straps. She started panting heavy and Ray could tell she was on fire.

"Ray, it's on Ray," yelled Mark from the other room.

Ray pulled out and stood up, "Hold a minute," he said politely, "don't go nowhere, as he walked into the other room."

He and Mark were quietly in hysterics.

"Ray, RAY....," She yelled.

"Just a minute," he yelled back as Raven was going crazy on the bench.

Mark entered the room a few minutes later. "Rays favorite show is on." It was a devastating blow to her praise kink. He left in the middle of fucking her for a TV show?

"That limp bastard left me for a TV show!!! Fuck you Ray," she yelled. "FUCK YOU!!"

"That's very disrespectful Raven, very disrespectful. I'm gonna whip your little ass red," Mark told her sternly.

"No, Mark, please don't," she pleaded, needed to cum badly, "you can fuck me, Mark, please fuck me."

"Mark, show me your cock," she said, "Fuck me, fuck me," Raven said in desperation, having been left in heat just before her orgasm broke and unable to finish it herself.

"Oh," he said. " I will, that's for sure, but first." And she felt the sting of the whip and then another as she jumped.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
546 Followers