Breezier Than You Think Pt. 05

Story Info
The last day in Hawaii.
3.6k words
4.31
3.1k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day ever told begins with "someone woke up." The story has been started the same way many times, but what happens in those days can change a life, start a war, end a marriage, save a person, or shake someone's core beliefs deeply. Today, the day of Kyle and Shelby's wedding, Nate woke up in his hotel room, alone, and stared up at the ceiling. He reflected upon the week he had - by all measures it was a glorious week that had been so legendarily great that he suspected most of his friends would not believe it if he told them. He pondered if he would tell them about his week. Ashley on the beach. Natalie on her boat. Alicia in his hotel room. And Taryn downstairs in an exceptionally public room. Nate was glad for his dedication to his physical fitness and his gym membership, not because these women were throwing themselves at him, but because he had the stamina to keep up with them!

As Nate showered and started getting ready for the day, he couldn't help but think back on his week. His arms were still slightly sore from where Alicia knelt on them, the mild sunburn from his day with Natalie was no longer warm to the touch, and he prayed that the front desk worker that overheard Taryn and him yesterday was no longer working downstairs. Although, as he washed his short hair, he did realize that the worker didn't interrupt them. She listened and closed the door and went to work. How much did she hear? Did she enjoy listening? His stomach grumbled, interrupting his thoughts, and he considered the last big meal he ate was breakfast with Alicia.

"Heh. Sparkling french toast." Nate laughed at himself as he remembered his joke over breakfast. Once he had put a banana in a hot dog bun and called it "banana bread" to all his friends. He was so proud of his puns sometimes.

As he dried off he considered the day. This afternoon was the wedding, then the reception and dance. Then midday tomorrow was his flight home. Six more hours in a plane, one Lyft home, and then a weekend of sleep before he would go back to his life. His trip to Hawaii would be just a memory to think back on. But a good one. No - a great one. He smiled and laughed. Maybe he would wind up fucking the bride at this rate!

Nate arrived at the beach, wearing a simple black suit. He thought back on what Alicia had told him (and looking around, did not see the bridal party anywhere yet) and considered how easy the choice for formal wear was for me. Women had to decide on what kind and color of dress. Men's formal wear was, essentially, a uniform. Black suit, button up shirt, and tie. If a tie was darker and only had one color, it was more formal. That was pretty much it. Nate pondered as he found a chair, he didn't think he had ever actually seen anyone in real life wear a white tie.

He looked around at the plastic chairs on the white sandy beach. It looked like there were about 40 chairs set up. This would be a small ceremony, with an aisle cut through the middle leading to a white plastic arch decorated with white flowers and balloons. To the right of the arch was a woman standing, playing a violin (or maybe the bigger instrument that he could never remember the name of). He fidgeted his feet in the sand, the chairs were set directly on the beach and even the aisle was just sand. He glanced around, wondering how hard it would be to walk if the women wore heels. Several minutes passed and the chairs filled up with more people he didn't recognize, a few people he had not seen in years, he recognized some of Kyle's family - they had been best friends once upon a time after all. Most of the crowd was strange to him, so he sat alone until a young couple with a child sat next to him and they politely nodded at one another. Finally, after about 20 minutes of waiting, people watching, and playing on his phone, the music changed.

Nate turned around and saw people near the back. A man holding a Bible walked forward first, smiling at guests and waving at a few of them. Kyle proceeded down the aisle next, walking alone. He turned and waited, beaming. He didn't look at the crowd and Nate didn't think he should try to catch his old friend's eye. Then they saw those shimmering blue-green dresses, the professionally done make-up, and the hair in fancy styles, first Ashley and Taryn walking arm and arm down the aisle, splitting up and going to either side of the man. Then Alicia and a woman he didn't recognize, who must have been the maid of honor, came. Finally, Shelby walked down. Nate was sure that some people would call her dress beautiful but he had no idea about the different names of cuts and styles of hair and jewelry. It wasn't a poofy dress, and he was right about the shoes - all the women were in sandals.

All of Nate's mind went blank when he saw it, a small tattoo he'd never forget. A small pineapple, made of artistic messy crosses, was on the woman's shoulder blade. The maid of honor's face snapped into focus. This wasn't a strange woman he didn't recognize. Her brilliant blue eyes showed out from beneath the makeup, and her light brown hair was done fancifully, but the changes of years melted away when he saw her pineapple. This wasn't a strange woman he never met. This was the love of his life. This was Greta.

The ceremony was a blur. Nate couldn't remember a thing he heard, who clapped, if the vows were read right. He stared at Greta and, as the bridal party recessed she stared back. She smiled and Nate was right back in freshman year, finally kissing her for the only and last time of his life. He could still feel her lips against his as she strode past, looking like an angel. And his soul left with her smile, it followed her and would follow her forever; Nate's mind was trapped in elementary school, where they met; in middle school, where they became friends and she was nice to the chubby nerdy kid; in high school where they were each other's best friends, but she needed to go to prom with her boyfriend; then in college when she came to him in tears after a breakup, only to kiss her once before he made up with her. Their history flashed before his mind in an eternity of a blink of an eye. Time slowed and blazed by as everyone left the beach and he looked for her. And all the lost minutes, hours, and years crashed back on him as he approached her again where she danced holding a drink that matched his own, the music of the reception loud and pumping through his ears.

Nate reached forward and touched her arm. Greta turned to face him and stopped dancing. A wide smile grew across her face and she turned to face him. Her smile could light up a room and Nate swore it made the whole beach brighter. Nate reached for her hand and grasped it, smiling and pulling her away from the dance floor without a word. They walked up the stairs back to the hotel and when they cleared the last stair, Nate could hear his own footsteps and he turned to hug her. "Greta," he said simply.

"Nate," she replied. "What are you doing here! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I got an invite. Shelby thought it was important that Kyle invite everyone. Even Ashley. And we used to be close, you know? What are you doing here?"

Greta's face fell a bit and she took a long drink from her wooden tumbler. It smelled of coconut and rum. "Well. Casey actually. Casey and Shelby are good friends." He nodded, pursing my lips as he remembered her boyfriend from all those years ago. The guy who took her to prom. The man who was both the cause of their first kiss and the reason it was their only kiss. Greta interrupted Nate's thoughts, "We actually broke up just a couple weeks ago."

"Oh my gosh, Greta. I'm so sorry, what happened?" Nate hugged her close again, he could smell her hair.

"He was dealing heroin." She answered, slowly pulling away from the hug. Nate's eyes grew wide as he stuttered. "I'm just kidding! He cheated on me. With two women. That he paid for." She pursed her lips and Nate laughed awkwardly. "But you should have seen your face!"

Nate reached forward and took her hand again. "I generally think it's rude to talk about a fresh ex, but," he hesitated. "I never liked Casey." He kept us apart, Nate thought.

Greta smiled sadly, politey. "I suppose he kept getting in our way, huh?" Nate's eyes grew wider.

"I didn't really mean it like that you know," Nate trailed off.

"I did." She smiled at Nate and paused for a moment in a sad smile for thought. "I'd suspected, for a while, that he wasn't exactly boyfriend of the year. But I caught him. And we screamed. And I left and haven't seen him since." Nate nodded quietly as she spoke and he reached out and squeezed her arm. "I have been staying with Taryn," Greta pointed down at her friend. "She has an apartment not far from campus." Nate's mind raced to keep up. Taryn must know our history. Why didn't she tell me Greta was here?

"So what happens to you now?" Nate asked, holding his wooden tumbler out to her.

"Now," she took it and drank the full contents of the tumbler without even stopping to ask what it was. "Now I'm not thinking about anything but a party where I get to drink all night. Tomorrow isn't my problem right now."

"Carpe diem, eh?" Nate responded.

"Carpe noctem, Nathan. It's night." Nobody called him Nathan anymore, but it sounded nice from her lips. She laughed, her voice sounded pure and delightful to his ears. "It's just a classier version of YOLO, you know that right?"

Nate didn't have a great response to that, so he just smiled at her and pulled her close for another hug. "I've missed you, Greta."

A short talk on the stairs turned into sharing another drink, which turned into a dance, then dances, then sitting on the rocky shore very near where he and Ashley fooled around. Sitting together turned into shared glances, which turned into touching hands. Years came rushing back to them both. Nate's mind was so far away from this week of depravity, and he finally leaned forward to kiss her. At the last second she turned her head and caught his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot of feelings right now," she said quietly into his ear.

Nate took her hand again. "Don't worry about sunrise and everything after. You're in Hawaii. It's a wedding night. Carpe noctem, right?" His words were a trigger in her mind and a callback to years and years ago. Their first kiss, he told her the same thing then.

She leaned forward to kiss him, firmly now, spreading her lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth. Nate closed his eyes and allowed himself to get lost in the feelings. He put his arms around her and sighed happily as they kissed deeply.

It's finally happening. Nate's thoughts were loudly celebratory and triumphant as Greta, the woman he had loved for years, the woman he thought he would never have another chance with, dropped her shimmering dress to the floor in front of him, posing for just a moment in her white lacy panties. Nate took the sight in like an artist. Her legs were smooth and tanned. Her small perky breasts pointed up at him, enticing him. She had distinct tan lines that Nate wanted to trace with his finger tips and his tongue. She bit her lip, as though she were holding back embarrassment, even while she smiled and held her hands behind her back, letting Nate take it all in. He moved forward and kissed her passionately, their tongues once again intertwined. He finally broke the kiss and moved down her body. He kissed her chin, neck, between her breasts, and both her nipples while he was at it, down to her chest, her belly, and then her panty covered pussy. He hooked his fingers around the strings and pulled the white lacy panties down, revealing her pussy, her lips slightly open, as if welcoming him. He leaned forward and kissed her, his nose resting in the groomed brown patch of soft hair. He slipped his tongue forward and licked gently at her slit, sliding up and into her gently and hearing her moan so softly.

"Nate," he heard her moan softly. She asked for nothing, just spoke his name softly. He stood up and kissed her lips again, feeling her body press against him. Neither of them spoke, she just slowly started to undress him, looking at his body and into his eyes. She pulled his shirt off and she rested a hand against his fit chest and stomach. Greta couldn't help herself, she bit her bottom lip and stroked his body. She hadn't seen him in any state of undress for years now. She dropped to her knees and started to undo his belt buckle, then his zip, and finally she helped him kick off his socks and shoes. He stood in front of her naked and she couldn't hold back any further. She leaned forward and engulfed his cock in her mouth, opening wide and swallowing hungrily at his shaft, feeding it into her mouth. She moaned blissfully as the lovers moved closer to one another.

Nate fell backwards onto his bed, sitting with his hands around her head, gently soothing and encouraging her as her tongue wrapped around his cock, expertly licking up and down the shaft. She bathed his cock with her mouth and her love, savoring every taste. She moaned and he could feel it travel down his shaft into his soul.

"Greta," he moaned out. "I've wanted this for years," he said, thinking about how close they had come and how many times.

She didn't break her stride. She sucked on him, coaxing his cock harder and harder with each throbbing heartbeat in her mouth. Greta's hands reached forward as she leaned into her task, they rested against his thighs and squeezed, fingers dragging across the fine hair on his legs. She had no thoughts in her head except to touch him, hold him, feel him in her hand. She pulled her head back and grasped at his cock, wrapping her hand around it, feeling her fingers just barely meet and she looked up at him. "Show me how much."

He spun them both around, picking her up and pushing her back on the bed. He lifted her legs up as they looked at each other, Greta's eyes wide at Nate's sudden actions as he slipped into her immediately. Her body welcomed him in, she was slick with anticipation, and he pushed his cock hilt deep into her. She gasped softly and then moved up to meet him. There was no awkward fumbling this time, Nate slid his cock into her as though it were the most natural thing to do, and he started to pump into her, looking down at her naked body as it began to bounce against him. She shifted slightly and put her legs above his shoulders. He responded by bearing down more, she could feel the stretch in her body as he pumped and pistoned and soon her body was awash in pleasure. All thoughts of tomorrow were wiped from her mind as she reached up and grasped at her own small breasts, pinching and pulling and twisting her nipples, stimulating her body anyway she was able. Nate reached down to hold the top of her thighs and pulled her body towards him with every thrust. His hips slapped against her butt as he moved them faster together. They both were racing towards orgasm, years of anticipation built up until they couldn't have stopped even if the hotel caught fire.

Greta's face was awash with sweat, Nate was breathing heavily, and the hotel room was filled with the wet sounds of her pussy being pumped again and again, incessantly. Nate felt his orgasm moments away, and he moved as fast as his body would allow. His muscles screamed in protest while his cock swelled with lust as he pistoned in and out of her like a machine. Greta's moans grew pitched and higher until it was a squeal, slamming their bodies together, until, at the same moment, they came. Nate's mind turned to white explosions and flecks of colored stars danced over the void as his cock pulsed and swelled inside of her, firing thick bursts of cream into her wet pussy. Her fingers scratched at him like claws and her legs squeezed at his neck and shoulders as her body shuddered and she squirted her own wetness all over him and the bed, leaving a dark spot on the sheets that would be ignored until much later.

They collapsed on one another. They dozed for a moment until one of them twitched and woke the other.

"We waited too long for this." One of them said those sweet words while the other thought it. They paused for a long time, holding each other. They could still hear the music from the wedding party outside and Nate laughed softly.

"I'm not done," she said simply, and looked up at him.

Those words spurred Nate on for hours. Every surface in the room. The bed, the desk, in the shower pressed up against the wall with Nate's feet anchored against the tub, and on the floor. Nate fucked Greta senselessly, endlessly, breaking only when their bodies demanded it. Their lust knew no ends, and her legs wrapped around him one more time. Nate's body had the stamina of a spent man now, but on the floor, his knees burning from the carpet as her legs wrapped around his back, ankles locking together, he felt yet another orgasm approaching him. Willpower drove both of them, perhaps they did not want the night to end, but after one last orgasm, Nate's body only oozing a bit of warm cum from the tip of his cock, they finally collapsed together on the floor.

Greta pushed at his body. "We need to shower. Real shower, not sexy shower again."

"Oh you don't want a sexy shower anymore?" Nate pulled himself to his knees, feeling the burn in his abdomen and legs. His cock was soft, most likely spent for the rest of the night, and as he stood they could both see his knees were stinging bright red even in the dim light of the room. They showered together, washing and touching each other. Greta's body did not make it through the night without incident, her butt and knees had rug burn as well, and she had a mysterious bruise on her thigh that was the size of a softball.

As she washed his cock, cleaning her own juices off of him, he teased her that she'd need to work harder than that if she wanted him hard again. They finished, happy together, and dried each other off before throwing a clean towel on the wet spot of the bed, and falling onto the bed fully nude, and above the covers. They were both asleep within moments.

Every day ever told begins with "someone woke up." Nate's day started like that and immediately got worse. Greta was gone. Her dress, purse, phone, shoes were all gone. Nate sat up, his muscles fired off in pain and soreness at the protest of his exercise last night. His discomfort and the towel on the bed were the only evidence that Greta slept here. He panicked. Maybe she's at breakfast, maybe I just missed her, but he knew that wasn't the case. Somehow he knew. And then he saw it. A note written on the hotel stationary taped to the wall across the room. He rushed to it.

"I don't regret last night. I only regret that it hadn't happened when you got to Hawaii, after you had sex with everyone else first. Call me, when I'm not just another conquest," and it was signed with just a scripted G. Nate read the note several times, he wished he had a chance to explain that he didn't come to the islands for a bacchanal, but that fate had just wound up this way.

He tried calling, but her phone went straight to voicemail. He tried texting but the messages were unopened. He was too late, she was probably already on her way back to California.

Nate dressed in a rush, his body screaming at him still. He checked out of the hotel and started the walk to the airport. By the time he arrived he had calmed. He could talk to her when he got back. This wasn't like freshman year, she wasn't going to rush back to her ex's arms again. He set his bags down outside the airport and took one last look at the Hawaiian sky and ocean. That sales guy in the hotel was right, all those days ago. Hawaii wasn't as hot and humid as you'd expect for a tropical island. It was comfortable and warm, better than he thought it would be. For the last time, he felt the breeze of the Hawaiian islands blow through his hair before carrying on up and towards the sky.