Trade Pact

Story Info
A man has a trade pact with aliens and then buys a harem.
14.6k words
4.57
17.9k
49
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

****There is a buildup to this story and it doesn't go right into sex. This is also a fast-paced story as well. I was debating on posting this story but figured why not. I have other chapters written so for those who like it, fear not. For the petty readers who never wrote anything like, DontSellMyCookies and Angstlgnored can skip this story.***

***I do not give permission for this story to be reposted.***

I tried not to think of myself as an asshole and do asshole things to other people. But there came a point in my life where I just wanted to say "Fuck it all, and fuck you world." I now hated people and I hated being around people. Not that I wanted to live under a rock or in some remote cabin building bombs to send to people. I just wanted a quiet life that I did not have to spend around people who had their heads up their ass. People who were so far right and left on the political spectrum just drove me nuts. The only issue was that I was stuck in my life and I was screaming at those who got offended by everything.

Being married was great for a time, but it went stale after awhile. You gain weight and your wife gains weight. Sex gets boring and then all of a sudden she doesn't want to do it anymore or it's not the same since both of you gained more weight. My wife, who I did love, was not doing it for me sexually anymore and I knew she didn't get excited about me either. I fantasized about other women and jerked off to porn not having sex in months. I tried and tried but there was always a problem, issue or something else that needed to be done. Having a child thrown in on the mix just made it more complicated too.

When you get older, nobody tells you that being out of shape does a toll on the body as you get older. Your knees and back are nothing but sources of pain and the prospect of it going away evaporates as you gain more weight. Getting aroused is not as easy nor does the erection last like you want it to.

I decided on going on a diet and doing some hiking to help. Nothing too strenuous, but a few miles here and there as I cut out junk food and soda or at least cut down on junk food. Doing something was better than staying home eating away my problems. I liked getting out and being able to clear my mind too.

I took up hiking and traveled to areas just for hiking. I called it an exercise vacation. I was hiking on a trail near the Appalachian Trail when it happened. It was almost dusk and the sun had turned a beautiful red color as it was about to dip down for the day. I was overlooking a nice area of the forest watching it, when I saw a flash of light. It was not a big flash but it was a fiery looking flash. I was close enough to the spot so I walked downward carefully to the spot making sure I did not to fall on my face.

When I got there, the area of the forest looked burned. All the grass and the small bushes looked perfectly burned in a five foot diameter. It was the oddest thing, as it just looked like a ball of fire flashed and burnt everything and then just went away.

I looked around more amazed that the burn pattern was so perfect and nothing else was burnt. As I looked around, I saw a bright silver looking ball in the ground. As I got closer I could see it sinking into the ground. I picked it up quickly as I dug half of it out of the dirt. It was the strangest thing as it looked like it was trying to burrow itself into the dirt.

The ball was a perfect sphere that looked seamless like a giant ball bearing. It was warm to the touch but not hot. Even as I kept studying it in my hand the sphere continued to stay warm to my touch, just slightly hotter than my body temperature. It was a cold November too and the sphere did not cool down at all.

As I stood there studying this object for what seemed to be like twenty minutes, I saw my phone beep with a text message. I was just about to respond when another flash of light appeared. It was so bright my eyes burned and I felt a force push me down. It was like being hit with a wave at the ocean but not being thrown back too far.

When I opened my eyes, I saw four big things standing over me. The things were creatures of some sort. They were not human as their heads were more rounded than a normal person and completely devoid of hair. They had two eyes and slits where the nose would be. There was a tube of some kind near the slits that ran into a backpack of some kind. Their purple eyes looked wide like some sort of Japanese Anime character.

The one closest to me spoke, but it just sounded like grunts. The others spoke after him and it was nothing but a series of grunts to me. It was like they had hiccups and were angry about it too. I wanted to get up and run but my heart was beating so fast. I didn't see any weapons on them but I had no idea what it would look like.

All I thought was how I made fun of people who said they had alien encounters and now I was going to be one of those people. I wanted to get away fast, but I was on my ass and not in a position to make a run for it; and I was out of shape.

I then saw one of the reach into the backpack of another one. He pulled out a disk looking object and held it in his hand. He stepped close to me and just as he did a white smoke sprayed out all over the place. I waved my hand around but I breathed in as I wondered what was going on.

The smoke disappeared quickly and a calming feeling came over me. It was weird because I was worried and yet calm at the same time. My heart was no longer pounding as my body seemed relaxed. I watched as one of them pulled out a stick looking device with a black tip shaped like a door knob. He walked over to me and began grunting again.

"Discovery of spatial boundary locator found, you." A technical computer sounding voice came from the stick right after the one stopped grunting.

"I just found the silver ball?" I replied being honest and yet still feeling calm.

They once began to grunt again and when they stopped a mechanical voice translated from the stick device. "Employed by Intergalactic Lower Forms Protectorate are you?"

"The what? No. Never heard of them," I answered back not knowing a thing as I finally stood up feeling calm about the whole situation and wondering why I was calm. The situation called for panic and yet, I was calm.

The one alien grabbed my bag that was on the ground and began rifling through it. The other one grunted again. "Need clarification. Interfere with the coring drilling collection soil matter amplifier specimen modulator?"

"I don't know what that is? I just found it after a flash," I replied as I saw the one going through my bag pull out my snacks.

Although I knew I needed to eat better, I also knew that I still liked having something to snack on. Chocolate covered pretzels were a favorite of mine and it was a small bag. I figured I was hiking and it was not a lot of careless since it was a small bag.

As he opened it I watched him take a bite. The other did the same going through it quickly. Their big hands were seemingly gentle with the pretzels as each of them ate it. After doing so, their grunts were more subtle. They just grunted at each other after eating all of the pretzels.

The one with the black stick translator held one of the pretzels at me grunted at me again but his tone was calm as well. "Need location of this?"

"The store?" I asked not understanding the question.

He grunted again quickly but still sounding calmer than before. "Covering of petrified food is needed. Huerthab is grown here on this planet. Huerthab is wanted by us."

"You mean chocolate?" I answered, wondering why the fuck they wanted cacao beans and what was the big deal with chocolate.

"Chauk...late," the creature responded in a mechanical tone as I stood there wondering what he wanted.

I gave a confused look as I asked. "Yes...chocolate. It's made from cacao beans. You want me to get you cacao beans?"

"Synthetic modulator cannot replicate chalk o late. Plant matter needed to create chalk o late."

"You can replicate things but you can't replicate chocolate?"

"Plant matter to make chalk o late is restricted by Intergalactic Protectorate. Regulation 54629001257.345610. 99. Restricts the synthesis of chalk o late. Conditions for plant matter for Chauk o late only suitable on this planet."

I felt calm still and yet confused. I did hear him say that it was restricted, but I still had no idea why or who the organization was. "Why is it restricted?"

"Plant matter for chalk o late only harvested on this planet, unsuccessful off world. Synthesis of plant matter is invalid. Protectorate restricts trade of chemicals and plant based items that have altering abilities."

I smiled as I think I got what he was saying. "Altering? Like a drug? So chocolate is a drug and gets you high?"

The creature looked in the sky as I knew I needed to change the analogy. "No. So chocolate has an effect on you?"

"Affirmative."

"And you cannot synthesis it or grow it on any other planet and it can only be found here on planet Earth?" I asked thinking that I figured it out.

"Affirmative," he answered in a mechanical tone as I smiled from figuring it out.

"That's a lot of beans though to do it on your own. I mean, I can just get you some chocolate."

The creature looked at the others and began grunting and then they responded in higher pitched grunts. He then touched something on the black stick and began grunting again at me. "Will create trade contract. What is your bargaining proposition?

"I don't know. What can you offer? Space weapons, a spaceship maybe?" I asked not knowing what to really ask for.

The crackle of his electronically mechanical sound answered me quickly. "Planetary resources in metals limited on this planetary body. Gastonal metal 456129 is limited here. Will trade for Gastonal metal 456129."

"What is that?"

One of the other creatures walked forward and reached into a container on his side. He then pulled out a small square. I could see it was gold covered. Once he put it into my hand, I knew it wasn't just gold covered but solid gold. It was the size of a cellphone and felt heavy. It must have been a little over two pounds too.

I had to ask as I was about to trade chocolate for gold. "So you are going to trade this for me giving you chocolate?"

"Trade contract will be equivalent weight. Delivery of trade items will be thirty of your planetary revolutions."

"Okay. I can do that," I answered feeling not calm but excited. I knew I was going to get gold for chocolate. I couldn't believe it either...chocolate.

***

At first I thought it would just be chocolate that I would trade them for gold. Go to the store and buy a bunch of chocolate bars and be done with it. The aliens, who I did ask later on were named Grondorians from the planet Grondor. Apparently food is synthesized and farming doesn't exist at all on their planet."

I bought five boxes and then hiked to the spot I saved in my phone's GPS. They complained about the amount of chocolate I was giving them as five boxes were not enough. They were pleased that I got them chocolate though and gave me payment for it, but I was then given specific directions on how much they needed, how to package it and the measurements and weights they needed for each package.

The next month, I had things down pat though. I traded the gold in at the pawn store and was able to get enough money that made me think that this trade agreement was going to be my payday in life. I wasn't given full value for the gold and was asked a lot of questions to how I came across so much gold that wasn't marked. Either way, I had fifteen thousand dollars from the gold and knew what to do the next month.

They gave me a roll of this strange metal foil. It felt like aluminum foil but it did not tear like normal aluminum foil. It was super strong and flexible too. I used Hersey bars since the squares were easy to break apart and it fit the amount they wanted. Two full bars and five squares of a third bar was the perfect amount they needed. I melted down the chocolate and made nice squares that I wrapped in the foil they gave me. I was told to make thirty bars and bring it the next month.

I met them at the arranged time and place and had the chocolate wrapped and put in a lunch box cooler that would fit in a knapsack. I showed them what I had and they seemed delighted and then gave me another order for thirty and we were to meet at the same time.

What I did not plan for was the weight of the gold and seeing it. The going rate that I was selling the gold for would give me about one hundred and twenty thousand, more than double of what I was making in a year, and this was one month. I was fucking rich and I could not stop smiling the entire walk back to my car.

I was not about to tell my wife or anyone what I was doing. Nobody would believe me and I was not going to share my wealth either. The only instructions I was told was that the Protectorate forbid intergalactic strangers from visiting the planet. I had no idea Earth was labeled a sort of wildlife conservation area since we were considered a lower life form. I was not about to argue and nor did I care that chocolate was a drug to them and I was technically in the drug trade for aliens.

The things I thought about were how to sell the gold without people being suspicious and also maximizing the sale price to the current value of gold. The pawn shop was making a profit off of me and not giving anywhere near the market rate. With some online research, I found a place in Florida that bought bulk gold and dealt with gold traders and business. They weren't giving me market rate, but they were still a lot better than the pawn store. The only issue was driving it to Florida and how to handle the money.

Spending a good deal of energy on this, I came up with an idea to launder the money and to keep myself hidden from people asking questions. I was going to open a pawn shop of my own to disguise the gold being traded and open up a candy store to hide the fact I needed bulk chocolate. I didn't care if they made money, since I was going to use the cash from the chocolate trade for the real income.

The real inspiration came to me when I was driving back with the third month's gold. This was going to be the shipment that got me into business and it was going to be my new full time job. I stopped at a Wendy's for lunch when I saw her. I knew I should be eating better but I was just too happy that I had so much money.

She had to be in her early twenties and had an ass I could not stop looking at. It had the most perfect curve to it and the tight black pants hid nothing of her backside. It was breathtaking as she walked showing off her tight yet curvaceous ass. It was not only tight but bubbled out slightly making it almost impossible not to look at. I joked to myself that her ass could make a gay guy straight.

When she came towards my table, I saw her name badge and the most gorgeous set of tits ever. I knew I was way older than her but I still had to see more. Her face looked like a super-model to me and her tits made me weak just looking at them. I knew I needed to see more and now I had the money to make it happen.

Maria had long hair that she held up while working and breasts that her uniform could barely contain with hips that screamed for a man to love. She was not short either and was only a few inches shorter than me at six foot. Her dark brown eyes reminded me of a night sky when she looked at me too.

***

Did I need to hire people, no? Did I want to hire people, yes? Did I need to hire only younger girls in their twenties that had amazing bodies...oh yes. The only issue was convincing them to work for me. The job I had for them wasn't a normal job people talk about. It also wasn't a job that I could give a detailed explanation to why they were doing it either. It seemed odd to anyone why I was making bars of chocolate and wrapping them in foil like I was packaging cocaine to be smuggled.

Quitting my job allowed for me to do what I needed fulltime. I didn't tell my wife that I quit and went about my day like normal. I traveled to areas close to where the drop off was looking for some hot young girls to work for me. When I thought about how to offer them a job, I knew I needed a backstory and some bullshit.

Telling people you need to package chocolate for aliens was not something people will accept. Packaging altered chocolate with drugs in them for overseas smuggling sounded better. Didn't have to tell them what drug was in them, just that it needed to be done without them talking about it. The girls had to be cute too as I knew my perverted self was doing it for that reason alone. I could do the work myself, but I wanted this for my own sexual needs.

The entire week I spent looking for super hot girls to work for me. I was slapped, kicked, screamed at and spat on. I tried girl after girl and nothing was happening. It was like nobody wanted my offer of employment no matter how convincing I sounded. The police were called on me a few times and I was questioned about what I was doing too. Every girl would not even let me finish what my offer as before the "No!" came out of their mouth.

Normal girls wouldn't take my offer no matter how well I spoke to them or presented the idea. I sounded like a pervert or some kind of predator. I decided to make my offer more tempting and offer it to girls who were desperate for money. The more desperate the girl was, the better and more receptive they were going to be to my offer. And I decided to look in poor areas only where I knew people would not turn down money. I needed girls who would do anything for a job and would keep their mouth shut about what I was doing.

My first girl I got was Jan, and I got lucky that I found her. She was a Hooters pick up and was quite perky and outgoing. When they sit near you to chat with you they want a bigger tip. I unloaded on her and then left her a four hundred dollar tip. When I got to my car she was more receptive about my job offer too.

Jan was desperate to stop stripping but didn't know what she wanted to do. She gave me a whole list of ideas she had but no way to do any of them. My offer was to make sure she had money to at least choose. She accepted and became my first hire. I loved her outgoing personality and also her athletic build. I was also receptive to know she was going to help me recruit other girls. With my offer being no different than stripping as she said, I was in business.

I never did get to see her strip but knew with her nice set of natural tits, and a nice ass she would have made lots of money stripping. She had a lot of makeup on working at Hooters and I could see that she didn't need it to look as she had a natural beauty to her. In a sea of blondes, Jan had light brown hair in a ponytail that showed off her nice neck. She was tall and had all the attributes you would expect from a girl who flaunted her body. I would have paid her any price she wanted, but only asked for one thousand to help get more girls. She also hit me up for five hundred a day instead of the three hundred I was initially offering.

Irena worked at one of those rundown diners along the interstate. I only stopped in for coffee and spotted her. She was both the cutest girl I saw in a uniform and the youngest at that diner. She had a slight noticeable Russian accent, but still had the slang of American to her. She is in her early twenties and from me overhearing her conversation, she was a recent mother too. With a big tip I asked her to sit across from me and tell me why she was upset.

With her dirty blonde hair that she had up and standing about five foot six, she could get any man's attention. Her thin waist and large breasts had everything a man could dream of and dark grey eyes that had an alluring appeal to them. With no makeup on and a tired look about her, she could easily be overlooked by men for a woman with no baggage.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers