Brenda and Connie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie laughed:

"No! No! My mother is not reformed. She is not at all apologetic but instead is proud of her life. As part owner of the club she still takes advantage by occasionally participating in club orgies. She has not laid down any sexual restrictions whatsoever throughout my life. Once I turned eighteen she had told me that I could attend an orgy whenever I wanted."

"And so?..."

"I have never done so. I have worked at the club as part of the staff serving members' needs at orgies so I know firsthand what goes on at these orgies. I have been fascinated at what I have seen but I just have never been tempted or interested in actually participating. I am still a virgin and who nowadays is a virgin at the age of twenty-two soon to be twenty-three in May?" Brenda interrupted: "Why Vickie you're the same age as me; my birthday is also in May and I'll be twenty-three as well. I thought you said you have already done two years of medical school here since graduating from the University of Texas?"

Vickie clarified:

"Yes, well since my home schooling was so much more advanced I was accepted to start my freshman year at the University of Texas when I was only sixteen. Anyway sometimes I think I must be a lesbian but I do not seem to be sexually attracted to women either. At least so far I have never wanted to get in bed with a woman. I guess I am just not sexual at all. I am probably subconsciously rebelling against the licentiousness of my mother and sometimes I think I ought to become a nun. But then the lifestyle of a nun does not float my boat either."

Connie retorted:

"Nonsense we all have sexual feelings and we need to act upon them. We might not need sex to survive like we need food and water. But we need sex to function as well balanced human beings. During those dark last years at MSU while I was grieving for the loss of Bruce, I am positive I would have gone insane had I not indulged in occasional casual sex."

Brenda said:

"I can't believe you have no sexual feelings whatsoever especially a hot girl like you. I can believe you have had no sex yet but surely you have masturbated, haven't you Vickie?"

Vickie blushed and admitted:

"Well yes I have on occasions."

Brenda pursued:

"So what do you fantasize as you are rubbing your clit?"

"Well lately I recall Messalina's Challenge which occurred last August. I was on duty as staff that night and I marveled at seeing the almost 100 men and woman Charlotte and her opponent each fucked that night."

"Women what do you mean?"

"Oh I forgot to mention that each round of fucking consisted of a man fucking Charlotte vaginally while simultaneously a woman was straddling on Charlotte's face to receive a tongue licking. I might add that my mother was one of the women who received such cunnilingus from both Charlotte and her opponent. Curiously enough I was not grossed out at seeing my mother naked and having sex; I was just intrigued. So now when I frigg myself, I pretend it is me and not Charlotte who is doing all that fucking."

Brenda triumphantly proclaimed:

"See I knew you had sexual feelings but you are simply hesitant to act upon it. As for me when I masturbate I recall my Harry's cock. I still remember vividly its length and width. It was a huge fat cock and I just loved popping it into my mouth. I loved sucking it; slurping it and licking it. I can no longer lick a lollipop without remembering Harry's cock. Best of all I was overjoyed when he blasted his cum in my mouth. His cum was as tasty as I could imagine. The saltiness of his semen coupled with the smell of it always pushed me over the edge. I would almost always have an orgasm when I had his sweet tasting cum in my mouth."

As Brenda was waxing poetically over her ecstasies of her blow job experiences, Connie was noticing how flushed Vickie was reacting to Brenda's saucy discourse. So she leaned over to Vickie and whispered:

"You're totally wet down there aren't you?"

Vickie nodded as Brenda was continuing:

"But when Harry put his cock in my pussy and began fucking me...."

Connie waved her hands and said:

"Brenda stop! The point is already made. Vickie is not against sex after all; just look at her face. See how agitated she is? You are excited by Brenda's recital of her past sex glories, aren't you Vickie?"

Vickie squeaked:

"Oh yes."

"Right! So as I see it you actually do want sex but you are afraid of failure. You think it ought to be a spectacular experience but you sense it might turn out to be an unmitigated disaster. Am I right?

Vickie again squeaked:

"I guess that is so in a nutshell."

"And the longer you put off sex the stronger your fear of disaster becomes."

"Now that you put it that way, I guess that is absolutely true, Connie."

"By the way I must confess you are justified in your apprehensions. The male species in general especially the young are inept in trying to please a woman. Some even are not at all interested in pleasing a woman. My first guy was no picnic. He boasted of his excellent sexual prowess, making me giddy at the prospect of losing my virginity but the reality was 180 degrees opposite. He was so lacking in love making, never mind his minuscule penis, that I swear I would have had a more enjoyable time being raped by a stranger. As for Brenda she had two most humiliating experiences before she met her prince Harry."

Vickie gulped:

"Oh my! That does sound dreadful indeed."

Connie continued:

"I think Vickie you need a helping hand so to speak, to get through your first time jitters. Something like when we girls were 12 or 13 and we would kiss our girlfriends to prepare ourselves to kissing a boy. So similarly some girl-on-girl sex can prepare you for sex with a man."

Vickie acknowledged:

"Well I suppose that makes sense."

"Here's the deal Vickie. Brenda and I are truly straight; we do love cock. However that is not to say that we are adverse to some girl-on-girl sex. Au contraire we indulged even when our fiancées were alive; of course it only occurred when our boys were not available to satisfy our itch. You see we believe that girl-on-girl sex is the next best thing to the real thing."

The conversation began to take an esoteric turn as no doubt the alcohol consumed was taking its toll on the girls and especially in loosening Vickie's inhibitions. So Vickie asked:

"And so the real thing is?..."

"The real thing is the real thing. You will know it is the real thing when the real thing happens to you. In the meantime...er I think I can speak for Brenda as well...is that not so Brenda?"

"Absolutely Connie. Whatever you say is fine by me."

"Well until the real thing comes along then we, that is Brenda and I, can be of assistance to you and prepare you. In fact I think it is our duty as your study group mates to provide such service."

Vickie sardonically replied:

"I am grateful that you are aware of your responsibilities."

Connie retorted:

"Damn straight. I did achieve the 'gold award' as a girl scout after all. But never mind all that. I say Vickie why don't you come to our place and we will do what we will do."

Before Vickie could answer, Brenda interjected:

"I didn't know you got a 'gold award'. Heck I only got as far as a 'silver award' when I was in girl scouts."

Connie happily chided:

"Well it is nice to know I topped you in something. I mean you scored higher in our semester finals. You snagged the quarterback while I settled for the tight end. Your guy was drafted first while mine wasn't drafted until third overall."

Brenda gasped and responded:

"Don't tell me you are jealous of me? Hell you are the most beautiful woman on the planet and you envy me?"

"In case you have not noticed you attract a better class of male admirers. The guys that look at me are only calculating if I would be beneficial to their careers as a trophy wife. They have no interest in what I think, say or desire. At least the guys you attract are definitely interested in you, and make an effort to endear themselves to you."

"Oh puleze Connie! All you have to do is snap your fingers and every male within hearing comes running to you."

"That may be so but my experience is that the worthless reach me first having trampled over the worthwhile in the rush."

To this all Brenda could do was snort:

"Harrumph!"

Vickie, slightly annoyed, had to interject:

"That certainly is a fascinating debate but I am wondering is the invitation to accompany you to your residence still open and available?"

Both Brenda and Connie turned to Vickie and each sported a huge wolfish, leering smile. Brenda answered:

"Of course Vickie. It has been our experience that the best qualities of Connie and me only become evident when we make love to a beautiful girl like you."

By now Vickie was accustomed to the wry humor of Brenda so she replied in kind:

"Well so now it seems like it is my duty and responsibility to get you two into a sunny disposition by accepting the invitation to fuck?"

"We are all called upon in life to make sacrifices for the greater good. But I trust the sacrifice on your part will not be onerous."

They all laughed and finishing their drinks they headed to Brenda and Connie's apartment. As they had started the evening expecting only to participate in a mundane study group sessions, the girls were dressed rather plainly and that was why while at the bar they were not importuned by the male patrons and they had enjoyed virtually uninterrupted conversation.

However Brenda and Connie did wear their mink coats to the bar. The girls wore these coats not because they were vain nor were they motivated to appear ostentatiously to draw attention to themselves. Instead they both felt compelled to wear these coats at each viable opportunity to honor and remember their dead fiancées.

Apart from their coats Brenda in addition to her underwear was garbed in a sweater and jeans; Connie was in a sweater and beige corduroy pants. Vickie sported a more alluring ensemble. She wore a mini denim skirt along with thigh high woolen stockings. The stockings were wide striped alternating between a burgundy color and a light gray.

Victoria Veronica Vargas was a most attractive and appealing woman. She had straight coal black hair down to her shoulders. One can discern sharp Hispanic features in her face but such were softened by a total angelic expression she projected. Her face invariably provoked smiles when one would look at her. She was above average in height at 5'10'', and her legs were extra long inducing a never ending impression.

Her breasts were not as huge as those of Brenda and Connie but her "C" size cup rendered her body perfect and totally alluring. Like Brenda and Connie she had correct posture and always walked with confidence even when she was not feeling the same.

Vickie was somewhat mistaken in her self assessment. She did not take into account the influence on her of her unusual upbringing. As a child she was unaware of how unusual her childhood had been and even as an adult she did not delve on it unduly. Although growing up in a brothel and in the sex club premises which caused her to be well versed in sex, she paradoxically led a very sheltered life. She did not attend school as her mother's business partner, John William St Clair, acting like her de facto father, hired the best tutors money could buy to educate her. As she had stated to Brenda and Connie, the fear of lapsing into prostitution motivated her to take her education seriously but the superiority of her tutors guaranteed that she had a first rate well rounded education.

Her isolated childhood made her completely introverted and incapable of even participating in minimal social interaction. Thus while attending her four undergraduate years at the University of Texas and living alone she made no friends either male or female.

Despite being a very attractive female her cold demeanor dissuaded even the most aggressive Lothario to make a play for her. She was just so used to being alone and having her life controlled by Kristina. It was not until she chose to apply and enroll at Duke that she exercised her first independent major decision concerning her life. Kristina had no objection to that decision. She had no trouble giving Vickie her blessing and wishing her well.

At Duke, Vickie continued her solitary life in med school, and might have remained a hermit in law school as well, had it not been for her joining the study group and meeting Brenda and Connie. When by happenstance she was asked by one of the males to join the group her immediate impulse was to decline. However realizing the benefits of a study group she did agree to join. She was immediately impressed by the confidence and self assuredness displayed by Brenda and Connie despite the undisguised disdain of the male members.

Thereby encouraged, Vickie finally offered some opinions at the study group sessions and she was gratified to discern the approbation of Brenda and Connie. When the male members disappeared from the group, it prompted the desire in Vickie to learn more about Brenda and Connie.

Consequently, she screwed up her courage and she made what for her was an unprecedented move; she asked Brenda and Connie to join her at a bar for drinks.

As to her sexuality, Vickie was likewise mistaken in her beliefs. She was in reality by nature a sensual passionate woman capable of ultimate hedonism. Her personal belief in her sexual indifference was brought about by misinterpreting her reactions to her unusual upbringing.

When Vickie turned fourteen Kristina allowed her to work as staff at the club orgies. Considering Vickie's superior home schooling she was under the radar as far as the Texas authorities were concerned. Since Kristina at the age of fourteen had already been a seasoned prostitute she did not consider she was morally harming her daughter by exposing her to the club orgies at such a tender age.

Vickie was definitely titillated at what she saw at the club orgies. Her fine intellectual mind, though, quickly grasped the notion that she was not prepared never mind old enough to participate in the sex practices she saw at the club. Vickie although shy, wished herself to be fearless as she abhorred cowardice. To reconcile the competing feelings of wanting to participate in sex versus her maidenly apprehensions of making a botch of it all she developed the comforting thought that she was indifferent to sex.

Having thus established in her mind of her supposed indifference she was able to suppress her latent desires to indulge in the sexual licentiousness she was exposed to. So when she did turn eighteen she steadfastly refused the offer of her mother to take part in a TLR orgy. This mindset of hers reinforced her inherent shyness when she finally left home and her childhood. She was incapable of making any friends while she was a coed at the University of Texas.

That night when she was with Brenda and Connie, the dam that was psychologically containing her pent up sexual desires ruptured. Not discounting the tragedy Brenda and Connie had experienced at the untimely death of their lovers, Vickie marveled at the rich sexual lives our heroines had enjoyed to this point. Vickie bemoaned the useless wastefulness of her celibacy as obviously Brenda and Connie were of the same age as her. Vickie became very aroused as she listened to Brenda's joy in recounting her blow jobs with Harry. She realized in her own mind that there was no reward for her remaining chaste.

Thus she was absolutely susceptible to accept Connie's offer for the threesome sex. So inflamed was she, that she was annoyed by the silly bantering Brenda and Connie underwent after the announced invitation to fuck. Because their bickering cast doubt on the sincerity of the offer to have sex, Vickie had to push the issue.

Vickie was overjoyed when Brenda and Connie confirmed that the offer to have sex was authentic. As she left the bar with them her panties were absolutely soaked with her juices as she realized she was going to lose her virginity. Well strictly speaking she was not losing her virginity in the traditional meaning of that expression but still she was losing her virginity to sex.

Yes it was going to be lesbian sex but still it was going to be honest to goodness sex. She was mindful of Connie's assertion that girl-on-girl sex was the next best thing to the real thing. Hell as far as Vickie was concerned the next best thing had to be better than masturbation which had been her only thing so far in her life.

When they arrived at Brenda and Connie's apartment, they marched to the bedroom and wordlessly they all dropped their coats and kicked off their shoes. Brenda and Connie also removed their socks while Vickie kept her thigh high stockings on. Then Connie took control of the situation and ordered:

"Brenda why don't you hop on the bed so you can hold Vickie in an initial embrace. Vickie, to initiate you in the ways of Sappho and to make it especially exciting I suggest I blindfold you so that you are attuned to the sensual and not to the visual."

Vickie thrilled to the assigned submissive role uttered:

"Oh yes Connie! Anything you say. I am a mere pupil. You are my mentors. Do what you will with me."

Brenda still relatively clothed got on the bed and sat down with her back propped against the headboard. Connie removed her sweater and went to the closet to properly hang it up while ignoring her mink coat unceremoniously lying on the floor.

She returned with a dark purple polka dotted scarf to wrap around Vickie's eyes. After blindfolding Vickie, Connie pushed Vickie's sweater up to her neck and without undoing the hooks lifted Vickie's bra off her tits and pushed it likewise up to her neck leaving her boobs exposed. Then Connie undid the buttons of Vickie's mini skirt and pushed it up her waist to reveal her thong.

Connie murmured:

"Now you are ready; let me guide you to Brenda."

Brenda spread her legs apart as Connie directed Vickie to lay on Brenda with her head resting on Brenda's right shoulder. Brenda's arms surrounded Vickie and she grabbed a hold of Vickie's nipples and began lovingly fondling them. Vickie's body was confined within Brenda's spread thighs and all Vickie could do with her hands was to slide them along Brenda's jeans clad thighs.

Connie momentarily mesmerized by the sight queried:

"Is that good Vickie? Do you like Brenda's touch."

"Oh yeah!"

"This is just the beginning Vickie."

"Oh yes more. I need more."

Connie got on the bed, on her knees with her face peering at Vickie's thong. Brenda was licking Vickie's left ear lobe as she continued pinching Vickie's nipples and causing them to pebble. Brenda's tongue and hot breath on her ear had Vickie gasping in ecstasy.

Connie with her left hand had grabbed a hold of Vickie's thong and lifted it away to expose Vickie's cunt. With her right hand Connie started rubbing two fingers inside Vickie's vagina. The finger rubbing had Vickie moaning. But Connie was not content with frigging Vickie's cunt. Soon Vickie felt both of Connie's hands grasping her thong and she had no option but to lift her hips to allow its removal.

Now the lovemaking kicked into a higher gear. As Brenda kept mauling Vickie's luscious breasts, she had maneuvered to plant a slow languorous passionate kiss on Vickie's lips and mouth.

Vickie was in a sexual nirvana as this was her first honest to goodness sexual kiss. She lifted her left hand to caress Brenda's luxuriant hair as she was receiving the kiss. Not only did Vickie receive this sweeter than wine kiss enthusiastically, but she returned it with an aggressive passion that caught Brenda with surprise.

Vickie's "no holds barred" kissing cancelled any tendency on Brenda's part to act jaded or nonchalant but instead she began moaning on her own volition.