Brenda and I Set the Rules

Story Info
Brenda becomes more dependent on me.
5.4k words
3.66
21k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

I woke up the next morning full of energy and feeling on top of the world. The smell of sex and the stained sheets were a reminder of the delights of the previous night. I wondered what had happened when Brenda got home to her husband. No doubt she would tell me later in the day.

I got to the office at about 8.30 only to find that Brenda wouldn't be in until after lunch as she had a client meeting, so I had to contain my curiosity. But I knew she would be keen to see me as soon as she came back.

At around 2.30 there was a knock on my door and Brenda came in, closing the door after her. She sat down opposite me and looked into my eyes.

"I did what you asked," she said, "and you were right. I didn't let him make love to me and he didn't seem upset. He masturbated and I allowed him to cum on my bosom, but that was all.'

"Tell me about it from the start, from the moment you came home."

"Well, when I got in he was in the living room in his bathrobe. He rushed over to me and kissed me, then asked me what had happened. I told him to wait while I got more comfortable and went to change, also putting on a robe. Then I came back and told him exactly what we had done."

"I told him how you kissed me all over, leaving lovebites. I told him how I sucked you and how you marked me with your precum and that I hadn't washed it off. I told him about our incredible love-making and how I had orgasmed continually. I told him that I was full of your semen and that it was still inside me."

"I could see him stroking his cock while I was talking. He asked me to take off my robe so he could see how I looked. When I'd done that he stroked his fingers over your lovebites, then leaned down and licked my skin where you had marked me."

"I lay down on the couch and opened my legs so that he could see my cunt. He touched it, stroking the swollen lips. He said that I looked as though I'd been well-fucked. I pulled my labia apart and told him to look inside my vagina. I squeezed my muscles so that your semen rose up, and he gasped saying how exciting it looked, then stuck a finger in to feel it, swirling your cum around."

"He asked if he could fuck me, but I told him that he couldn't. I told him that my cunt was now yours, for you to have whenever you wanted it or whenever I wanted you. I told him that he could only fuck me when you said it was OK, but that I would masturbate him."

"Surprisingly, he seemed to accept that and asked if I would do that now. So I sat up and told him to stand in front of me. I took his cock and started to stroke it, which is when I realised why he never satisfies me like you do. He is simply not big enough."

"Anyway, I then sucked him for a while before taking it out of my mouth and making him ejaculate on my bosom. He seemed to enjoy that and afterwards we lay together on the couch and cuddled."

I was delighted. Brenda had done exactly what I asked, but with the added twist of giving me control over all his future access to her cunt.

"Well," I said, "you've taken the next step in domination and severely limited his access to your body. That makes you very powerful and diminishes him. How do you feel about that?"

"Very good," she said, "I do feel powerful, but also that he is in the place where he belongs and where he is happy. He likes to please and doesn't mind what he has to do to make me happy. When we were cuddling, he told me he gets enormous sexual feelings at watching us together. He also gets aroused just imagining it and has masturbated thinking about the two of us. "

"But he loves me and wants to look after me, protect me, do everything for me, and if that means giving me to you when you need me or I need you, he can live with it. He said he can understand my addiction to your cock as it's bloody big and always seems to be ready. It makes him feel that his is small and inadequate but also makes him very aroused."

That was an interesting bit of information at the end - he likes my cock. I filed that away in my mind for later exploitation one day.

Brenda clearly relished her new dominant role and her absolute power over her husband. I suspected she would enjoy wielding it and perhaps even humiliating him. Time would tell, but first Roger would need to understand where this was going.

"Did you like being alone with me last night?" I asked, "Is it something you want to repeat?"

"Oh yes. It's extra special when we are in our own world."

"Well then, you need to tell Roger that there will be times when we will want to be alone and that you will decide when those will be. Other times he can watch but not take part unless you want him to, and then he is to do as he is told. You also need to remind him that he gave your body to me and that he put my cock in you."

She smiled. "I'll tell him tonight."

"One last thing, Brenda, there will also be times when I want you or you want me without it being pre-arranged. That might be at your house or mine, or somewhere else. He needs to accept that."

"I don't think that will be a problem," she said.

"OK. Let me know how the conversation goes and we'll take it from there."

I stood up and went round to help with her chair. I so wanted to hold her against me and play with her breasts but of course I couldn't, not in the office. Instead I went to the door and opened it for her.

***********

The next 2 days I was away in the country visiting some major clients, only returning on Friday night. I saw there was a message in my home 'phone.

"Alan, it's Brenda. I don't know when you're getting back but I wanted to let you know that Roger and I have had a long discussion. I won't go into all the details but the end result is that not only has he agreed to the arrangements, he's actually looking forward to them. Please call me as soon as you hear this, I do so want to see you."

Of course I called her straight away. I could feel my cock stirring at the thought of going round to meet her and play with her gorgeous body before fucking the living daylights out of her. But I put those thoughts to one side. I needed to take some control.

"Hello, Brenda speaking."

"Hello Brenda,it's Alan here. I hope you're well. I got your message and I must say it's brilliant news. Well done."

"Oh Alan, it was quite difficult, but got easier as we talked. He understands now that he doesn't satisfy me sexually and that I need what you give me, so he's alright with what I suggested."

"Excellent. Then I'll wait for you to tell me what you guys would like to do next."

"Well, would you like to come round now perhaps?"

"Oh, I don't think so. I've just got back from a tiring trip."

"Well what about my coming round there to you."

"No, Brenda, it's not what I want to do now."

"OK, then what about tomorrow afternoon. You could stay over as well."

"I'll call you tomorrow morning and let you know."

"OK. Sleep well."

She rang off, obviously annoyed with me and hopefully frustrated. It had taken a lot of will power for me to turn down the offer of fucking her tonight and even more to be so cool about tomorrow, but I didn't want to come across as needy for her. I wanted her to be available for me. I wanted to say when we would fuck, and I was going to make sure she understood that.

Next morning I woke with a raging erection and thought that it would have been so nice if Brenda had been there next to me to take care of it. Instead I got up and after the usual morning routine sat down to read the newspaper. It wasn't long before the 'phone rang.

"Hello Alan, it's Brenda. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you, and you?"

"No, I was so frustrated. I really wanted you. Roger made love to me which was emotionally satisfying and made me feel wanted, but my body was crying out for stimulation. He just can't scratch that itch."

"Well, if you like I can try to help later on....."

She gave a little shriek of joy. "Oh thank you so much. What time will you be round?"

"I'll get there at about 2.30. Dress in something sexy but no underwear."

"You naughty man. I'll be waiting."

She mouthed some kisses and rang off.

I rang their doorbell at precisely 2.30 and was greeted by Brenda in a T-shirt and tiny hot pants. She flung her arms around me and jumped up, her legs wrapped around my waist. God she was hot. I almost ripped her clothes off and fucked her right there.

Roger was standing behind her, smiling. He was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, the same as I was. "Come on in," he said, "we're sitting in the living room. I've made some snacks and the drinks are ready."

We went through. The living room was carpeted, but Brenda had put a blanket down in the middle of the room together with lots of cushions. There was also some music playing softly in the background.

"We're sitting on the floor," she said, "something we often do when relaxing. Help yourself to a drink and sit down."

I got myself some wine and sat down on the blanket, reclining against some cushions, as did Brenda. Roger got a beer and sat cross-legged at the edge of the blanket.

"My God, Brenda, you look fucking hot," I said.

"Thanks. I feel good in these clothes. They make me feel feminine."

"That's because you are. You have a beautiful body and they show enough to make one want to see more."

She laughed. "You're a randy sod," she said, "you just want to get into my pants."

"You're right, but then you want me to get into them."

I moved over next to her, took her glass out of her hand and put it down. Then I turned her face to me and kissed her, my mouth glued to hers. She parted her lips to give my tongue an entrance then twirled hers around it.

I put an arm around her, my hand on her shoulder, while feeling her breasts through her T-shirt with my other hand. They felt soft and pliable. Her nipples were sticking right out and felt hard as I rolled them between my fingers.

She sighed into my mouth and held my head in her hands, pulling it in towards her then stroking my cheeks.

I moved my hand down to feel her flat stomach. She felt so lithe and toned. I put my hand under her T-shirt and rubbed her stomach, feeling her warm, soft skin, before moving it up to stroke her breasts.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts felt fabulous, their skin so smooth. They felt full and heavy yet did not sag. I pulled her nipples gently, feeling their rubbery texture.

"Aaah," she murmured into my mouth, "that's so nice." She put a hand on my leg, feeling my thigh.

I broke our kiss and pushed her gently so that she lay down on the blanket, then moved her T-shirt up so that I could see her breasts. My cock was now straining against my jeans and I had to shuffle my hips to make it more comfortable.

I took her right breast in my mouth, sucking as much in as I could until my mouth was full and my tongue flicking her nipple. My right hand was underneath it holding it, the left was playing with her left nipple. She drew in her breath sharply and I felt her hips move up.

Her hand had moved from my thigh and loosened my belt. She unbuttoned the top of my jeans and pulled down the zip. My cock sprang out and she enfolded it in her hand.

"Hmmm. No shorts," she said.

I let go of her right breast and rubbed inside her thigh. I love the feeling of the flesh there, it's so soft and inviting. My fingers crept up and into the leg of her hot pants. It felt so sexy probing upwards and she wasn't wearing panties. I went right up and felt her pubic hair. It felt quite soft and curly. Then back down to her clit.

Aah. Her clit. She has such a sexy clit. It is large and responsive. The shaft gets quite hard and pulls her labia upwards, tenting them. The tip peeps out from the folds as she gets excited, and is super sensitive. It's a clit for licking and sucking, for tickling and stimulating.

I felt her jerk and push her hips up towards my hand. I felt her slit which was now very wet and slippery. I could feel it open up like a flower, her labia extending outward.

She was now tugging my cock, moving her hand up and down, tickling my balls with the tips of her fingers on her downstroke. I was dribbling precum everywhere and could feel her hand getting slippery.

Then she let go and undid her hot pants before lifting her hips and sliding them down.

"Fuck me," she said, "please fuck me."

"Not yet. I still want to savour your beautiful cunt before I fill it with my semen."

I lay down on my back.

"Now come and kneel over me so I can lick you properly."

She knelt over my chest then shuffled up until her cunt was over my mouth before settling down on my face and leaning back, supporting herself with her hands on the bed.

I licked all over her slit. I sucked her labia into my mouth one at a time and licked them while they were inside. I licked up the outside of her labia. I licked up the inside,swallowing her tangy juices as they poured onto my tongue. I stuck my tongue into her hole as deep as I could and licked the spongy surface inside at the top.

I pulled apart her buttocks and felt up and down her crack until I found her anus and gently pushed a finger in and left it there. She clenched her muscles and I felt a spurt of juice in my tongue. I withdrew my tongue and licked up to her clit before taking it in my lips, nibbling it.

"Ok shit," she said, "that is so fucking good."

She was bucking her hips making it difficult to keep her clit in my lips. Then she leaned over, panting, her hands on the bed. I reached up with my hands to tweak her nipples, pulling them. She shrieked, not in pain but with pleasure, and I tasted some more of her juices on my tongue. She pulled her cunt away from my mouth and started rubbing it up and down my face and chin.

I pulled back.

"Oh no, please don't stop, I'm about to cum."

"Not this way. I want you underneath me. I want to be at one with you, our bodies together, our minds together, and your whole being centred on my cock. It will fill your body and your mind."

I really wanted to possess this fantastic woman, not only for her body to be mine but also her mind and her emotions. I wanted her to be completely dependent on me.

She got off me and lay down, her knees bent, her cunt open and waiting, dripping juices onto the blanket. I knelt between her legs, put a cushion under her buttocks lifting her up so that her cunt was at the right angle for my cock. Then, rubbing it up and down her slit, I pushed it into her cunt without stopping.

"Oh fuck you're splitting me."

"Bullshit. You love it. You love feeling so full that you can feel every ridge and vein of my cock. You love it when I brush under your cervix. You love feeling me at the end of your vagina,"

I could feel her adjusting to my size, her vagina rippling around me. She wriggled around, getting more comfortable.

I flexed my pelvic muscles which made my cock jerk and expand. She pushed up hard against me and groaned.

I looked at Roger. He had taken off his jeans and moved to sit in a chair. His face was flushed and he was masturbating.

"Watch closely, Roger. Watch how I fuck your wife. Watch how she fucks me back. Listen to her begging me to fuck her. Listen to her groans, her shouts. Then watch me cum inside her, my semen filling her, my sperm going into her womb searching for an egg to fertilise."

I started to move inside her. Long, slow strokes but pushing hard before almost pulling out. Her vaginal muscles rippled round my cock and seemed to suck me back in. I could feel my corona rubbing the walls - it felt electric. She tensed her stomach every time my glans rubbed her cervix and drew in her breath, then sighed as I drew back.

I withdrew until only my glans was inside her labia and held still, feeling the cool air on my shaft, drying our juices. She bucked up at me, but I lifted my hips so that I didn't slide in.

"Put it back in," she said, "please put put your cock back inside me."

"What's that you said?"

"Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me."

I pushed back in, all the way into that glorious warm, wet, soft tunnel which clasped it and massaged it. My God, this woman could stimulate a cock. Her labia were wrapped tightly around the base of my cock, dragged back inwards. Her clit had brushed the top of my shaft.

I lowered myself so that I rested on her, my chest rubbing her nipples, making our two bodies as one. I put my arms around her shoulders and held her. She pulled me tight against her body, lifting her legs and wrapping them around me.

"My God I love being with you," she said, "now fuck me into another world."

I held her tightly against me and started a slow steady thrusting into her cunt. Long strokes, pausing when I was deep inside, my cock at the back of her vagina, feeling it clasp me as her muscles tensed. Then back out and in again in rhythmic strokes.

"Oh, fuck," she said, "that feels so good. I feel so full of you."

She ran her hands all over my back, her nails gently scratching me, as she moved her hips with me, pushing towards me then pulling back. She made little up and down movements as well, so that my glans rubbed different parts inside her vagina. Sometime her clit scraped my shaft.

The feelings in my cock were incredible. It felt so sensitive and so stimulated with an itch that needed more definite rubbing. It made me want to fuck her hard.

Gradually I speeded up as well as increasing the power of my thrusts. Brenda fucked me back with equal intensity, holding her breath then expelling it with a groan each time I thrust, grabbing my buttocks and pulling them hard towards her.

I lifted my self up on my arms and looked into her eyes. They were wide open and staring at me. Her mouth was open too, with her tongue partly out. She was panting heavily.

I powered into her relentlessly, my cock pushing deep inside, outer pubic bones crashing into each other. She let go of my buttocks and grabbed the blanket, pushing her pelvis hard against me then suddenly stopped moving, her hips high up against me, her vagina clamped round my cock.

"Aaaaaah,", she shouted, "Aaaaaaah. Oh my God. Aaaaaaah."

I stopped moving. After a while I felt her muscles relax and her hips move back down onto the cushion. I started fucking her again, hard.

"Oh fuck. Not again. Oh yes. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Aaaaaaaah."

Her hands beat on the blanket as she orgasmed again and this time I didn't stop but continued hard as I felt my own orgasm rushing up on me. Then suddenly I couldn't hold back any more. I felt a huge surge of energy all through my pelvis as my cock expanded and a huge rope of semen sprayed out into her vagina, then another and several more until I started to relax.

After a while we were both a bit calmer. I leaned down and kissed her gently.

"That was fantastic, Brenda. You are a marvellous lover."

"Oh Alan, you are good, so, so good. You transport me into another world, giving me feelings that are so intense. When your cock is inside me I feel completely filled, not only with your cock but with your whole being."

"I'm so pleased that I can bring you such pleasure," I said, "especially as you bring me such intense enjoyment."

"Well, I'm here whenever you want, and I hope you are whenever I want you."

"Oh, you bet."

I withdrew my cock and lay down next to her. We lay there together for several minutes, gradually calming down and recovering our breath. My hand was on her cunt, gently stroking it.

After a while she sat up and a flood of semen flowed out of her cunt and dripped onto the blanket as she looked over at Roger.

"What did you think of that, then?" She said to him.

"Incredible," he said, "I couldn't believe how you came. It was with such intensity. And watching him fuck you so hard was like watching a porn movie."

"Well he's certainly got the assets for one," she said, leaning over and stroking my cock which was still quite hard and wet with our fluids.

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers
12