Brenda and I Set the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here, you know," I said, "I can hear what you say."

They both laughed.

"I think we should get something to eat," said Brenda, "why don't you two guys get some more drinks while I do something in the kitchen."

"I'll have a gin and tonic, thanks," I said. Roger got up to go and get it as Brenda left for the kitchen. He returned with the drinks and sat down on the blanket again. I decided to test him a bit more.

"Have you ever felt another man's cock before?" I asked.

"Other than yours last time, no," he replied.

"Would you like to?"

"I don't know. A month ago I would have said no, but now I'm not so sure."

"Come here and feel mine again."

He looked at me then got up and moved over to sit next to me before tentatively taking my cock in his hand.

"Stroke it. Masturbate me," I said.

He curled his hand around and started jerking me. He did it quite well and soon my semi-erection had become a full-blown hard erection, my glans flaring.

"God that feels powerful," he said, "it feels so strong and hard yet soft to touch."

"It is powerful," I replied, "and that's why Brenda likes it so much and why it gives her such pleasure. Do you like it too? Do you like playing with it?"

"I think I do," he said, but just then Brenda arrived and he let go of my cock.

"Aha," she said, "I see you men are getting to know each other a bit better."

Roger looked a little sheepish. "I was just looking at his cock," he said.

"It's a handsome one," she said, "and quite a bit bigger than yours."

"Yes," he said, "I can see that."

"Enough of this," I said, "let's go and see what Brenda has prepared." But secretly I was delighted with the way the afternoon was turning out. Roger was clearly fascinated by my cock. That would give Brenda some interesting opportunities to explore.

The rest of the afternoon was fairly uneventful. Brenda produced robes for all of us and we had something to eat before going back to the living room to watch TV. Roger opened a bottle of wine which we drank fairly quickly and then another. We were still sprawled on cushions on the floor.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Brenda, "I'm feeling a bit sleepy and it's more comfortable there."

"I agree," said Roger.

We all got up and went to the bedroom where we took off our robes and got into their bed. Brenda lay down on her side with her husband cuddled up behind her. I lay in front of her, on my back and soon went to sleep.

When I woke up later, I was alone in the bed. I sat up but just then Brenda returned.

"Hello sexy man," she said, "you've slept for ages."

"Where Roger?" I asked.

"Oh, he's in the spare room. I made up the bed and told him he'd be sleeping there as I wanted you to myself tonight."

"And he's OK with that?"

"He wasn't happy at first but finally agreed saying that he understood how I felt and what I needed."

"Well come here then and get back into bed."

Brenda climbed back into bed and snuggled up to me, kissing me and stroking my chest.

"I want you to make love to me, slowly and gently. I want to feel your skin against mine, our bodies together as one."

"Turn over then with your back to me."

She turned on her side and pushed back against me. I pulled her closer, my right arm over her, my hand on her breast. My cock was semi-erect and pressed against her buttocks.

I kissed the side of her neck, inhaling her scent. She smelled so sexy. I licked up her neck and nibbled her earlobe while she wriggled against me, tickling my coco and making it grow.

I fingered her nipple, feeling it grow, then pulled it as it extended. It was hard and rubbery to touch. I rubbed it and heard her draw in her breath.

She reached between her legs and played with my balls with her fingertips. My cock jerked.

I lifted her right leg and pushed my now erect cock under her cunt, my glans rubbing along her slit as I did so. She was wet and slippery.

"Mmmmm. That feels good," she said, as she stroked the underside, pressing it upwards against her slit.

I rubbed all around her pubic hair, my fingers running through it, before finding her clit and rubbing it. The response was immediate. Her hips jerked backwards and she gave a little cry.

"Oh yes. Oh that is so nice."

She tilted her hips forward and pushed my cock hard so that my glans slid into her cunt. I pushed and gradually sank deeper and deeper inside her. She wriggled against me as I went in until I was completely inside. Then we lay still as we enjoyed the sensations brought by each other's bodies.

"My God, Brenda, you feel fantastic. My cock feels like it's on fire, it's so damn hot inside you. And you feel so wet and smooth yet I can feel all the variations in your vagina. This is heaven."

"Oh Alan, I can't tell you how good this is. It feels like you've taken over my whole body. I am so completely full of you."

I flexed my pelvic muscles so that my cock swelled and twitched.

"Aaaaaah. Oh shit that's nice. Do it again."

I flexed again, then started to fuck her slowly, short deep strokes, my cock against her cervix, while I played with her clit.

"Uh.uh. Uh." She groaned with each thrust.

I could feel her vagina getting wetter as she got more and more excited. She was now fucking me back, pushing hard on each of my thrusts then tilting back on the outstroke.

"Oooo. Aaah. Oh." She made continual noises.

She was getting more frenzied now as I speeded up. My cock felt unbelievably hard as it thrust deep inside stretching her vagina, which was stimulating me beyond imagination. It took all my concentration to hold off my orgasm.

"Oh fuck me, Alan. Fuck me and cum inside me. I want your sperm."

Her words tipped me over the edge. I couldn't hold off any longer. My balls tightened up against my shaft and soon I felt a surge of semen rush up my cock and spray inside her vagina. I felt the warm creamy consistency around my cock as I ejaculated.

"Aaarrrgh. Aaargh. Ooooooh." Her cunt clamped on my cock, milking it, massaging the semen out of me, then "Oh fuck. Oh. Oh. Oh."

Then slowly the tension subsided and we stopped moving. My cock was still quite hard and inside her. I let go of her clit and caressed her stomach, while kissing the curve of her neck.

"That was beautiful," she said, "it was like being in another world altogether, just you and me. Sex with you is incredible."

"It is for me too. We are very fortunate to be able to enjoy each other when we want to."

"Mmmm. I love feeling you inside me. I want to sleep now, joined together. And so we fell asleep, still joined by my cock.

We both woke up several hours later. My cock had slipped out while we were asleep and the bed was cold and wet underneath us.

Brenda turned towards me and stroked my face.

"Last night was lovely," she said, "I needed you so much. My body was crying out for yours."

I stroked her hair while thinking how lucky I was. This sexy woman, this sensational lover, needed me. What more could any man want.

She leapt out of bed, gave my cock a kiss, and said "I think I need to go and spend some time with my husband now."

"I think that's a good idea. I'll have a shower."

She left and I went into the bathroom and spent a long time in the shower, thinking about all that had happened. It seemed to me that a pattern was now being established. I could see a regular weekend arrangement with all of us together with the occasional private time during the week. Where it would all lead to was still undetermined, but for me everything was pretty good.

When I finished in the bathroom, I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee then taking it into the living room where I sat down to watch TV.

It must have been a good hour when Brenda and Roger appeared. He had a huge smile on his face so I guessed that they'd had a good time together.

"You two look bright and breezy," I said.

"Oh, we're on top of the world," said Roger. "Brenda's going to make some breakfast then we can get going with the day."

I decided, however, that the best thing I could do was to leave them alone together.

"That's a great idea but I think I'm going to get back to my place, so I'll give it a miss," I said.

"Are you sure?" asked Brenda.

"Yes," I said, 'I'll see you on Monday at the office."

As I left I wondered how they would spend the rest of the weekend. Would Roger want to know all of the details of what Brenda and I had done? Would Brenda be happy making love with him? What would the next step in the relationship be?

But one thing I was sure would happen and that was that it wouldn't be long before I fucked her again...

12