All Comments on 'Brenda and I Set the Rules'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Twisted would be that blackmail him take his money

PenninsulaPenninsulaover 2 years ago

Well done especially recognizing a woman’s anatomy when he slides past her cervix to the depth of her vagina. That area is the anterior fornix which when entered pushes the uterus upward. A woman has to be well stimulated to relax that area but earth shattering core orgasms have been reported. Good writing.

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

Where in this story do you portray a Loving Wife? The tag cuckold should have alerted you to a story that was not about a Loving Wife! The proper category for this story is the Fetish category, as cuckolding is a fetish. There was humiliation, disrespect and a cheating wife and all of those depict a cuckold situation. I suggest that you select Fetish as the category for any continuation of this odious plot and cast of characters. Maybe you can get a higher score from readers that like that kind of writing. I gave it the lowest score allowed, a *1.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I am convinced - Penninsula - will agree that idiots will not die out, because this author and his story prove my knowledge to us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brenda and Alan are quite selfish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous