Brenda Ch. 01

Story Info
Me and Brenda.
2.4k words
4.58
7.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Brenda for some time, as we live in the same apartment block.

She's quite a nice lady, always dressed well and is well spoken...at 80 years, she isn't the best looker, but she wears subtle makeup, which hides any facial wrinkles she has.

I met her a few years ago, when I was 69 ( I'm 74 now ), she'd have been in her mid-seventies then.

I'd often seen her walking about, going to the local shops, chatting to neighbours, we'd even chatted occasionally.

Once or twice when we chatted, she winked at me, but I thought nothing of it at the time...maybe just being friendly, I thought.

I was going to be in for a bit of a surprise.

I've always had a fetish, if you can call it a fetish, for older ladies, no upper age limit as far as I'm concerned, plus a few other fetishes, so I enjoyed her being friendly.

Anyway, one day she asked if I could fix her tv...it was a genuine fault...the problem was the aerial, and it needed a retune.

I finished the job and turned to tell her it was fixed but she'd left the room.

I thought she'd gone to the bedroom or another room, so I went to find her.

As I walked down the hall, I heard a splashing noise.

I reached the bathroom and there she was, with the door wide open, sitting on the toilet, skirt right up and her panties around her ankles, her legs wide open, pee gushing into the water below.

"I needed to go." She said, "I couldn't hang on."P

"It's a bit naughty leaving the door open." I said.

"I don't mind you watching me." She said. "I like being watched."

One of my other fetishes has always been wetting fun of any sort, so I wasn't complaining.

"You can come round anytime...come round tomorrow." She said, "And maybe you'll let me watch you have a pee as well."

"You're a naughty lady." I said.

"Mmmmm, a bit naughty." She remarked.

I left with a bulge in my trousers at the thought.

Well, I returned the next day, having drunk a lot of water so I was bursting to go.

I went into her apartment and headed straight to the bathroom, getting out my 7 1/2 " cock as I walked.

I hardly had time to pull my foreskin back before I was going, a huge flow of urine gushing into the toilet.

She stood watching, a broad grin on her face and I think the situation got the better of her and she reached down and took hold of my cock, holding it while I peed.

"Oh! I love your cock." She said.

I finished peeing and as the last drips fell into the toilet, she looked into my eyes, smiled and then leaned down, and took my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe what was happening. She was so open about what she was doing, despite my previous thought that she was a nice older lady.

"I'm still peeing." I said.

She took my cock out of her mouth for a moment.

"That's ok!" I like the taste of your cock and pee." She said.

She began to rub my foreskin back and forth and I knew I wouldn't hold out.

She let go for a moment, stood up, lifted her skirt and without taking her panties down, sat on the toilet.

As I felt my cum starting to rise, she began to pee. She was wetting herself in her undies.

"Careful, I'll come...in fact, I'm coming...Ooooh!..I'm coming." I gasped.

She didn't stop sucking and in fact took me so far into her mouth, I thought she'd choke.

As the tip of my cock throbbed, I actually felt the back of her throat swallowing my cum.

I was surprised if not a bit shocked...no foreplay, straight into action.

"Oh! That was good." She said.

"Good, it was fucking brilliant." I said.

"It's been so long for me." She said. "I haven't even seen a cock, let alone done anything else for ages...I'll be honest with you, I've had to please myself, if you know what I mean." She said, an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Oh! Yes, tell me what you've got up to, don't be shy." I said.

"Well, you may have guessed that I enjoy pee playing...touching myself...having as many comes as I can." She said.

"You're very much like me then. I like playing with myself and coming and I love pee fun, oral and a lot of other things." I said.

"Perhaps we can do some of those other things together, if you don't mind doing them with an old woman." She said.

"I love older ladies." I told her.

"Come around tomorrow?" She asked.

"I sure will." I said.

Well the next day was an eye opener.

She turned out to be very desperate to have sexual satisfaction.

I couldn't resist it any longer. I took her in my arms and kissed her and she responded, opening her mouth, and pushing her tongue into my mouth.

It was a wet kiss and I wasn't complaining as saliva dribbled from her mouth...another of my favorite fetishes.

I just love a lady's saliva.

As we kissed, I rubbed my hands up and down her back and she pressed herself against me.

I lifted one hand up between us and squeezed her left breast, over her blouse, breaking from our kiss..."You've got big tits." I said.

"They're all yours my love, in fact my whole body is yours...do anything you like to me." She said. "You won't shock me."

I was still quite amazed at her openness.

"I hope you don't mind me talking like that." She said.

"No, I find it exciting." I said.

"You can have my old body at any time, so long as you don't mind my wrinkles, fatty and saggy bits." She added.

"Certainly not." I said. "And when you wet your panties yesterday, that really excited me. You're really into wet fun then."

"I've always liked pee fun." She said.

"How far have you gone?" I asked, "Be honest, I'm as unshockable as you."

"Well", She stuttered.

"Come on, tell me." I told her.

"You've seen me wet myself, I love doing that and after you left, I stood up in the bathroom and let my pee drain from my panties down my legs, so I put my hand down below and rubbed my clit, until I came...when I'd finished I licked my fingers...I liked the taste of your pee when I sucked your cock and I really like to taste my own." She told me.

"We'll have to do that...you know taste each other's." I said.

"Oh! Yes...yes." She said. "I'd love that and something else."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Can we use naughty words? I've used them when I've been alone, but hardly exciting." She asked, in a hushed whisper.

"Of course, release your inhibitions, let go, makes for lots more enjoyment." I said.

"It would be exciting." She said.

"Ok! Let's undress and I'll lick your cunt." I said.

"Yes please." She said.

We started to undress.

When we were down to our underwear, I noticed the front of her panties were damp.

"Your panties are a bit wet." I said.

"Yes...sorry, I probably dribbled a couple of times when I had a pee." She said. "I have a weak bladder, sorry."

"Don't apologize." I said. "I like your wet panties...makes your cunt taste nice...I love a tasty cunt."

"But I haven't washed." She said.

"All the better." I said.

With our underwear removed, I stood with my cock fully erect, standing out in front of me, as I took my first look at her naked body.

Her body indeed looked her age, but to me I found it so appealing.

Her once heavy breasts sagged, most of the flesh taken over by gravity, leaving stretched wrinkley skin at the top.

A rounded belly also sagged, hanging over her pronounced pubic mound, which was covered in grey pubic hair.

A once chubby bottom cheeks sagged also, wrinkles leading down to the backs of her thighs, but to me she was beautiful.

She led me to the bedroom and we lay on the bed...there was a rustling noise under us.

"That my mattress protector." She said. "I leak a bit sometimes, bit of a weak bladder."

"That's ok...all adds to our wet fun eh!"

"Oh! Yes, I hope so." She said. "Are you going to be very naughty with me?"

"Yes, very, " I replied..."Would you do something for me, will you take your dentures out?"

"If you want me to, they are a bit of a problem, don't want them falling out." She said.

She went to the bathroom, and returned, minus her teeth. "That's better." She said.

We cuddled up and resumed kissing, our tongues soon in each other's mouths...so much saliva.

"I'm dribbling a lot." She said.

"I love it...let it flow." I said.

Our open lips clasped together again in a passionate kiss, wet and warm, feeling her sweet breath in my mouth.

As we cuddled, she moved her hand down and felt my erect cock, while at the same time, I felt her left breast, concentrating on her generous nipple, maybe an inch long and nearly a half an inch across.

I looked in her bra later and discovered she had once been 50" DD , a fair pair of tits, alas, no more.

We stopped kissing and I moved down slightly, so that could suck on her hard nipple.

While I sucked, I moved my hand down between her thighs, which she willingly opened wide, thrusting her pussy forward on my hand as my finger entered her wet sticky vagina.

Even as I sucked on her nipple, I could detect the feminine sexual aroma rising up from between her open legs, the aroma of an older lady, urine and vaginal fluids.

I inhaled it as I pushed two fingers her into her now swollen pussy, while she had a violent orgasm and peed all over my hand.

As she quivered, her legs shaking, I moved down her body, kissing her belly, running my lips through her pubic hairs.

The aroma got stronger the nearer I got to her pussy.

It was the first view I'd had of it, and I took a while just inspecting it, the long vulval valley, her wrinkley lips were quite and floppy, hanging open to expose her vaginal entrance, her old wrinkled clitoris...there had once been a hood over the tip of it, but that hung loose, drawn back, but it was still erect and hard.

Finally her pee hole which was like everything else, swollen open and well used.

I lowered my mouth and began to lick along the crease of her vulval valley, ending up with my tongue inside her vagina.

Her legs continued to shake, as I sucked in her sticky juices, breathing in the sweet, heady aroma.

The experience made her let go of any inhibitions she had.

"Oh! yes, yes...Oooooh!...yes, suck my cunt." She cried, as I then concentrated on her clitoris.

"Oh! I'm coming again...Ooooh!...I'm going to piss...it's coming." She whimpered.

Suddenly, a gush of pee spurted out into my open mouth.

She was coming for several minutes until eventually she cried out." Oh! Now...fuck me...fuck me now...put your cock up my cunt."

I climbed on top of her and I hardly needed to put my cock into her, her vagina was so open it nearly found it's own way in.

Pulling my face to hers, she opened her mouth and kissed me, my mouth and lips covered with pee and sticky juices.

As she sucked and licked inside my mouth, her breath gasped in and out as I fucked her and she continued coming .

Of course she lost control of her bladder and was peeing all over me and the bed.

Our fuck lasted less than 5 minutes, but it was one heck of an orgasm for me.

When we'd finished, she lay exhausted, a mixture of her pee, juices and saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

We kissed again.

I found the taste of it all fantastic.

We moved around into a 69 position and while she sucked on my now soft cock, I sucked my semen as it oozed from her, plus small dribbles of pee that came from her urethra.

Afterwards, we moved again and resumed kissing.

"I love the taste of your cum and piss." She said, as she licked inside my mouth.

"Oh! Fuck, that was fucking amazing, my cunt is still tingling, it's been years since I've had cock up my cunt." She said. "Really." I said," But I bet you've had other things up there."

"Well...yes...I've used various things, nothing is as good as a cock though." She said.

As we chatted, now almost totally uninhibited, she disclosed more secrets about her sex life.

She had already told me how she'd loved wet fun since she was very young and that was obvious considering what we'd done so far.

I asked her what things she'd been putting up herself.

"When I was young it was various kitchen tool handles, carrots, candles, but I think my favourite has always been cucumbers." She said...and then, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face she added, "I've also had them up my back passage."

"You like your asshole stretched then," I said.

"Not stretched so much now, it's a bit slack now." She said.

"I expect it is if you've been sticking things up there." I said.

But then a major confession I wasn't expecting.

"I've not been alone over the years," She said.

"Oh! Another guy?" I asked.

"As I said ...it's been years since I've had a real cock up me, and I've loved it, and I want more, no, not another guy." She said.

"I've had a very close friend for a number of years, who I see two or three times a year, deeply into piss fun..."SHE" loves it as much as me," She told me.

"Really, another lady." I said. "Tell me more."

"Elsie is a bit older than me, but she is still very much into sex and loves wet fun." She said.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"She's 84." Brenda told me. "And she's into men and women."

"A bisexual lesbian." I said. "I'd like to meet her."

"I might be able to arrange that." She said. "I think she'll be all for it."

She did arrange a visit by Elsie and it was real eye opener.

A couple of weeks later...!!

Look for Brenda 2