Brenda Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenda & Elsie.
2.6k words
4.78
3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the two weeks, before meeting Elsie, me and Brenda had a couple of interesting sessions.

I wanted to know more about Elsie...

Brenda told me that she was a widow, and despite her age ( nearly 85 ), she was insatiable and couldn't get enough sexual satisfaction.

She was smaller than Brenda at only 5'4" and not big in build, but had all her sexy bits working, except that she, like Brenda, had a weak bladder, which to us wasn't a setback, by any means.

Brenda said she'd chatted with her a lot and told her what we'd done and about my fetishes, (well listed in the previous account, Brenda Ch.1) including using naughty words...She was in total agreement and very excited and couldn't wait to visit.

The day arrived and I was so excited, I already had a bulge in my trousers.

Before I went to Brenda's apartment, I prepared myself, which meant drinking a lot of water.

As I headed to her apartment, I expected that we would probably spend a while on introductions...how wrong I was.

The sight that greeted me was, to say the least, an eye opener.

I thought they'd be sitting waiting for my arrival, but as I let myself in and went to the lounge, there they were, sitting on the sofa, kissing.

Neither had their dentures in and they were mashing their lips together, their tongues in each other's mouths.

Brenda's t-shirt was up, exposing her breasts and Elsie was massaging her right one and pulling on her erect nipple.

Elsie was sitting with her legs open, her skirt up and her white, thick cotton, old type panties, stretched between her knees, the gusset slightly yellow stained, soiled with dribbles from the days visits to the toilet and vaginal juices, from having been touched up by Brenda...She was also wearing stockings and an older style, full waist suspender belt.

Brenda had her hand underneath her and was eagerly feeling her.

Both were breathing heavily and gasping as they kissed.

I undid my trouser zip and got my cock out, standing hard and erect.

Brenda had suggested I turn up at about 3 o'clock, but they had got carried away and started early.

When she realised I was there, she removed her hand from under Elsie and licked her fingers, looking into her eyes.

"Ooh!" She said to Elsie, "I love the taste of your cunt."

Elsie took Brenda's hand and licked her fingers as well, tasting her own juices, and Brenda's saliva.

Elsie looked at me, smiling and put her hand between her legs and rubbed along her crutch, then licked her fingers, depositing some saliva on them as well.

She offered her fingers to me... I walked over, my cock bouncing in front of me and took her hand and sucked her fingers, finding the taste of her pussy absolutely delightful.

As I stood sucking the mixture, Brenda leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, forcing my foreskin back with her tongue.

Even hard and sexually excited, I needed to release some of the pressure on my bladder and I told Brenda.

She continued sucking and although I tried to hold on, I let a spurt out and she swallowed it.

"Are you drinking his piss?" Asked Elsie.

Brenda nodded.

"Save some for me." She said.

Brenda filled her mouth and moved over to kiss her, spitting my pee into her open mouth.

I'd only been there ten minutes and already I'd had my cock sucked and tasted Elsie's pussy juices.

Whatever next?

Things had to slow down a bit.

"Did you like the taste of Elsie's cunt?" Asked Brenda.

"I sure did." I replied.

"Show him your cunt." She said to Elsie.

She moved to the edge of the sofa and took her panties off and lifted her skirt right up.and opened her legs as wide as she could.

I looked at her thighs, wrinkled above her stocking tops, her belly and pubic mound also covered with folds and wrinkles and a thin coat of grey pubic hair

Then I looked at her pussy.

Wow!

Brenda had long hanging labia and a long clitoris.

Elsie's were the same, but looked bigger due to her slim, small stature.

I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw Brenda's pussy and seeing Elsie's was no different.

She had long hanging labia which hung loose and open.

Her clitoris was long and had a wrinkled hood hanging from it...the tube of it was hard.

Her urethral opening was well swollen, open and well "used."

As for her vagina...it was wet and sticky, open and glistening, just above her wrinkled anus.

What a view!!!

Brenda reached down and opened the loose flaps, while I rubbed my fingers along her hot, sticky valley.

Elsie gasped as we played with her sensitive private parts and a tiny amount of urine seeped out of her pee hole.

Brenda could see how pleased I was.

"You've licked her fingers...why don't you lick her cunt & get a good taste." Said Brenda.

I put my face nearer and inhaled the aroma of her pussy.

She'd probably washed herself earlier, but having seen the stain in her panty gusset, she'd obviously leaked during the day and I found the odour exciting.

I buried my mouth against her vulva, and licked and sucked on everything my lips could find.

"When you've finished, come up and kiss me, so I can get some fine juice and piss." Said Brenda.

Elsie hadn't much up to now, but then she was too busy enjoying herself.

After a couple of minutes, I lifted my head up and kissed Brenda's open mouth, dribbling the mixture of Elsie's juices and pee, which was eagerly swallowed.

"That's it, swallow my cunt juices, you fucking dirty whore." Said Elsie. "Was it nice for you Jeff?"

I nodded approval, as I continued dribbling into Brenda's mouth.

Some overflowed back into my mouth, so I went down to kiss Elsie and spat the remainder into her mouth.

"I think it's about time we had a taste of Brenda's cunt." She said, after licking her lips, tasting her own juices.

Judging by her use of naughty words, there didn't seem to be anything that Brenda hadn't told her about the things we'd done.

So this is how it was going to be, thankfully!!!!

Brenda undressed and naked, she say down on the sofa, as Elsie had done, laying back, her bottom edged forward and her legs wide open.

Elsie and me played with her pussy for a while, pulling on her labia and squeezing her erect clitoris, standing up like an erect penis.

It was a good job that the sofa and the floor in front of it was protected by a waterproof sheet underneath an old curtain material, because while we felt her she was trickling pee and sticky juices oozed from her vagina.

"Lick the dirty bitches cunt." Said Elsie.

I was so used to Brendas pussy, I knew exactly what she liked, as I sucked on her hard clitoris.

She lay, her thighs shaking with an intense orgasm and was gasping.

Elsie went up and kissed her, dribbling saliva into her mouth.

At one point she involuntarily spurted pee into my mouth and of course I swallowed it.

They'd both drank a lot before I arrived, so their urine was flesh, but still tasty.

My cock was twitching and I didn't think I'd last much longer.

"Oh! I've come so much...let's get on the bed." Said Brenda.

"I need a piss first." Said Elsie and reached for her cotton panties.

As she headed for the bathroom, she pulled them up and we followed.

We watched as she sat on the toilet with her panties still in place and she began to pee, setting herself.

Pee bubbled through them and we heard her urine splashing into the water below.

"I fucking love pissing in my undies." She said.

I couldn't resist doing something, so as she peed, I took hold of my cock and pointed it down and started peeing between her open thighs, lifting my aim slightly till I was gushing over her panties.

"Oooh! Your piss is so hot." Said Elsie.

At that point, Brenda took hold of my cock and aimed my spray up over Elsie's body.

She opened her mouth and Brenda aimed into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed.

"Drink it all, you fucking dirty piss drinking slut." She said.

The naughty talking was certainly taking off with some eagerness, between these two old ladies.

After she'd finished peeing, she stood up, urine trickling down the inside of her thighs.

Brenda headed to the bedroom, where she undressed and I took off my clothes.

Elsie took off her wet panties and we all got on the bed.

"I need a good fuck." Said Elsie.

"Go on Jeff, fuck her...Give her cunt a good seeing to...She hasn't had a cock up it for ages." Said Brenda.

I couldn't wait any longer and got on top her.

She wrapped her legs round my waist and my cock found it's own way into her sticky hole and we kissed, wet, salivary, open mouthed kisses.

I lasted all of five minutes, shooting my cum deep into her, as I rammed her as hard as I could into her pussy.

"Put your cock in her mouth...make her suck your cum, and cunt juice." Said Brenda.

I moved up the bed and I put my cock in her open mouth and she sucked and licked.

Meanwhile, I heard a slurping sound behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Brenda, her mouth buried in Elsie's crutch, sucking and swallowing my cum and Elsie's copious amounts of vaginal juices...

Of course there was a lot of trickling of urine mixed in and that was swallowed as well.

A few minutes later, I found the three of us kissing, exchanging saliva, cum and pee.

We all needed a break after all that action, so naked, we sat in the kitchen, drinking several cups of tea!!!!!

We chatted...

During our chat, I asked Elsie what got her interested in wet, pee fun.

"When I was young, I wet myself....At first it upset me, but in a funny way, it excited me, so I did it more and more, then one day I pissed in a glass, and tasted it...it did me no harm and I liked drinking other peoples, especially ladies." She said.

"What about the use of naughty words...let's be honest, you're both such nice well spoken ladies." I said.

"Brenda got me on that...She let slip a couple of bad words, when she came while I was licking her cunt...That was quite a while ago...We've been doing it ever since and we find it a turn on."

"Yes, I agree...it's especially exciting coming from two nice ladies." I said.

Elsie was sitting a little bit forward on her chair, her wrinkled pubic area clearly visible, as her legs were wide open.

Her long labia lip, open and squashed against the seat.

"You two have got lovely big upset lips...I bet you've both sucked on them a lot." I said. "And your nipples."

"Yup!" Said Brenda, as she pulled hers, making them hard, all of 1 & 1 /2" of them sticking out from her saggy breasts.

Elsie did the same, pulling and pinching hers.

"You're a couple of dirty fucking whores." I said.

"Let's get back to the bedroom." Said Elsie, "All this drink has got my bladder full up and it would be a pity to waste it."

"I could drink some more." Said Brenda, "You can sit on my mouth anytime, you know that." She smiled.

Back in the bedroom, we got on the bed, kissing, both of them knowing my fetish for saliva dribbled in my mouth.

Brenda gently squeezed my balls, as Elsie pulled my foreskin back and within seconds, my cock was hard again.

Having already come, I was enjoying the attention, without fear of coming again too soon.

"Would you like to watch us for a while?" Asked Brenda.

"Sure, why not, anything." I replied.

Brenda left the bedroom and returned a couple of minutes later with a cucumber and a jar of fruit seedless jelly...my eyes were agog!

The two of them lay on the bed end to end.

"Put the cucumber in our cunts." Said Brenda.

"What's the fruit jelly for?" I asked.

"It's to make it sticky down there...it adds to the fun...messy and slippery and tasty afterwards." She said, winking at me.

She handed me a spoon and told me to put some of the jam like jelly in their vaginas.

They lifted themselves and I put a good helping into their open pussies.

Then I inserted the cucumber into their holes.

It was about 12" long, so they would get 6" each.

They shuffled themselves together so that their crutches were touching, their legs entwined and they ground themselves against each other.

As they did so they both rubbed and squeezed their clitties and played with their nipples.

There was a lot of groaning, and gasping as their orgasms overflowed after orgasm.

Urine gushed and spurted everywhere...They were both lost in waves of pleasure.

Bursting to go myself, I leaned over them and peed in the tight space between their pussies.

"Oh! Yes, oh! fuck yes. My cunt aches." Cried Elsie.

"Oh! Yes." Said Brenda. Me too, I can't stop coming...Oh! Fuck...I can't stop pissing...Oh! Oh!..."

It was about 20 minutes before they collapsed.

"Was that good?" I asked.

"GOOD! It was fucking brilliant." Said Brenda, "My cunt's tingling."

They eased back and the cucumber slid out onto the wet bed, into pool of pee and jammy juices.

A few minutes later, found us kissing, and licking, taking it in turns to suck on their pussies.

The taste was sweet with the jammy jelly and the kisses were salivary, wet and sticky.

We eventually settled down and they paid attention to me, squeezing my balls and rubbing my cock.

It had all been too much for me and I came, shooting cum all over the place.

Elsie sucked my cock, while Brenda licked the cum off my belly and thigh, after which we kissed again.

There was a lot saliva exchanging...I couldn't get enough of it.

I looked down at their pussies and the bed.

"It looks like you've both had your periods." I said, knowing that at their age it was impossible.

"Yes it does." Said Elsie.

"When we did have our periods, we used to rub our cunts together, but there wasn't ang licking, obviously, but we still enjoyed ourselves.

"That must have been a few years ago....you must have been together a long time." I said, "Did your husbands ever find out?"

"Fuck no, we kept it secret." Said Brenda, "And yes, it was a while ago...a long time ago."

"We don't see much of each other." Said Elsie, "But I'm moving down here soon, so we can see each other a lot more and you can join us."

"Great." I said.

We spent a long time kissing, the bed wet and sticky.

"I can't wait to see more of you two fucking whores." I said.

"And we can't wait to have your cock up our cunts and piss everywhere," said Elsie.

They looked at each other...

"Should we tell him?" Said Brenda.

Elsie nodded approval.

"Tell me what?" I said.

" Well, you know I told you we were friends." Said Brenda.

"Yes." I replied, confused.

"We aren't friends...ELSIE IS MY SiSTER!!!!!"