Brenda Gets an Upgrade (Twofer!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda laid back and placed her hands on the young man's tight midsection when he bottomed out and started pumping into her. "Mmmf, fuck, your dick's so goooodd. GOD I can't believe we have such a STUD, after all this time." He reached out and groped one of her huge tits, amazed with how the massive orb seemed to absorb his hand.

This cougar didn't have time for the shenanigans of yet another young man captivated by her amazing body, she needed it bad and she needed it now. "Yeah, you like my tits stud bull? How bout you fuck me hard and fast and you'll get to see these babies how they're really meant to be seen: while you're pleasing my pussy! Come on—GUH" She was interrupted when John, egged on by her dirty talk, pulled out quickly and slammed into her hard with no warning, causing a loud slap to echo around the dining room when his heavy balls hit her backside. She involuntarily arched her back.

John could tell that Matilda was going to be a lot more vocal than Brenda, or at least a lot more coherent with her vocalizations. He decided to make it his personal mission to make her into a moaning fuck machine like her daughter.

He leaned forward a little bit and said, "What's that? You need my cock in you?"

She grinned, happy to finally get the dick she had lusted after for the past hour or more, and happy to play his game if it got her what she wanted. She rolled her hips against his and said, "Mmm, more like, I need you to shut up and fuck me," with a competitive twinkle in her eye. She squeezed her arms together, offering her titanic tits for his viewing pleasure.

John could barely think, but he was feeling competitive too, and he didn't want this old slut to get the best of him. He stared at her tits, maneuvered into a position with better grip on her legs, and started to go in and out slowly, making sure to circle his hips as well.

Matilda groaned and said, "Come onnnnnn stud! Give it to me! I know you can fuck, I heard you with my daughter!"

He continued to move slowly but smoothly. Even this small amount of movement was enough to make the older woman's breasts undulate. John smiled as her well-spoken facade started to fall. He reached down to lightly touch her clitoris with his thumb, rubbing it in the same slow circular motion as his dick. Her hips bucked and she closed her eyes and moaned. But she wasn't quite down yet. "Grh, FUCK me, come on, need your DICK." She desperately wiggled her hips against his, urging him to pick up the pace.

John obliged. He grabbed her hips tight and sped up his motions while her orgasm started to build. She pulled up her legs until they were almost behind her head and reached down to start pleasuring herself, making up for the disappearance of his thumb. He started pounding her in earnest. Now the things coming out of Matilda's mouth weren't words, just grunts and moans. She alternated between staring at his body and closing her eyes. John could tell she was close by how she quickly vibrated her hand along her clit and how her movements were less coordinated, more desperate. Her face was flushed and her mouth hung open.

Her back arched again. She started wide-eyed up at the ceiling. Her pussy clenched, and she came hard on his cock. She continued rubbing her clit and drew it out, and her muscular core began flexing rhythmically while she let out a long, loud groan. John could barely keep hold of her while she convulsed. With each pulse her voice raised in pitch. Finally, unable to take any more, her hands shot back onto the table and she closed her eyes and breathed heavily, seeming to forget the world for a bit in the last few seconds of orgasmic bliss. John's dick was still buried in her snatch, but he felt close to coming himself after the amazingly hot performance of this vixen.

However, he felt that there was something wrong about coming in this pussy. He wanted to cum in his girlfriend. He pulled out with a wet *schlorp* and his cock sprang free, earning him a small "nnn" from Matilda but no other reaction. He held on to the head and rubbed it absent-mindedly while he looked around for his lover.

Brenda was leaning against the counter staring at him. One of her hands was clenching her breast and the other was buried between her legs. She tried to regain some composure when he looked at him, and she did a pretty good job of getting her hands off herself, although she was unable to keep her legs from rubbing together.

"I, I made a sandwich for you." She whirled around and grabbed a plate. John's cock jumped when he got a flash of her perky ass, but she turned around again quickly, this time with a turkey club sandwich on a plate in her hand. She looked at him nervously and pushed her hair out of her face. Her heart was pounding as though she'd been caught doing something wrong.

He walked forward and took the sandwich from her hands. "Thanks," he said, "I want to come in you while I eat it."

It was a strange request, mostly motivated by his combination of hunger for food and hunger for her body. His mind wasn't working enough to care about the incompatibility of those two desires, But at this point neither was hers, and the idea of being used in such a way actually turned her on more.

She stammered, "Okay, um, I'll just uh," but he was already taking a big bite out of the sandwich and walking towards the living room, beckoning her to follow. He sat down in a recliner chair and pulled it back so that there was plenty of room for him to enjoy his sandwich and for her to ride him at the same time. She got the picture and started to straddle him, but he stopped her.

"Ngho," he said, with a mouth full of food, and motioned for her to turn around. She did just that, giving him a great view of her unbelievable butt while she sank down on his upright pole.

She could hear him smacking loudly on the sandwich behind her while she started to ride him. It felt humiliating to be so eager to fuck a man when he was busy eating food she had made, and something about the humiliation made her even more eager. There was a big mirror above the fireplace in the living room, and Brenda watched herself bounce up and down on him like a desperate floozy, with her already well-used tits bouncing and jiggling all over the place. She held in her voice, not wanting to interrupt her man while he enjoyed his sandwich.

John, for his part, was loving it. The sandwich was delicious, the pussy amazing, and the view was fantastic. He didn't even do anything, instead just letting her fuck herself on him and focusing on eating. He ate slowly and savored every bite, luxuriating in the unique feeling.

It was several minutes before he finished the sandwich, and he decided it was time to take a little more active role. He slapped Brenda's ass just hard enough to leave a red mark, and his hands left bread crumbs and mayonnaise on her jiggling cheek. She tried to stifle a high-pitched moan and bounced faster. Wet slaps filled the room even louder as she sat down hard on his soaked crotch, lubricated enough that her needy vagina moved freely along his rigid cock. She was lost in the sensations now, barely aware of herself, and John could feel her body beginning to take him to orgasm.

Not wanting to cum alone, John sat up and reached around to grope her tits and tease her nipples. She gasped and threw her head back, finally losing control over her body, and her hips moved along his cock unconsciously while she sank back into the strong arms wrapped around her. John's balls tensed and he bucked his hips up to meet hers, kicking off her own jerky, spasming orgasm. Her hips rolled automatically against his, milking out the thick jets of sperm that shot into her. John could hardly move himself, he was just as enraptured as the woman on top of him.

In time they calmed down, and Brenda stood, causing more cum to leak down her legs. She continued admiring herself in the mirror, loving how she looked after a good round of sex. For the first time since she'd met John two months ago, she felt completely satisfied. But, she couldn't help but contemplate going for another round...

Oh well, she'd have to wait, because she was really hungry and she needed to pee. She told John and made to leave. As she walked through the dining room she saw her mother eating some yogurt at the table, still completely nude as was usual around their house. Matilda raised her eyebrows at her daughter and grinned. "Glad we got that Virisyn, huh Brenda? That stud of yours fucked me better than I've been in weeks. Not since Hal Clenderson brought over his brother..."

Brenda was embarrassed. Even after being raised by such a nymphomaniac, and being one herself for years, she had never gotten used to how her mother referred to her sexual conquests. "Mom, he's not just my stud, he's my boyfriend, okay? You can't use him like you would any other guy."

"Oh, darling, I would never try to take him from you. If you want me to keep my hands off him, it's hands off, alright?" She silently prayed that she wouldn't be denied this boy's marvelous libido, at least that night, but she really meant it. Her daughter's happiness meant so much more than satisfying the stupid family curse.

Brenda smiled and said, "No, I mean, if you need it, you can have him. But you have to treat him with respect, and talk about him with respect. And I get priority."

Matilda got up to hug her daughter. "Of course dear, I'm sorry." The two lovely ladies shared a heartfelt embrace for a few moments and Matilda pecked Brenda on the cheek.

Brenda felt sorry for admonishing her mom. She decided to give her another round with John. "Hey, you know, I'm going to eat and use the bathroom, and I'm sure John wouldn't mind if you went in and kept him company in the meantime."

Her mom smiled, trying to hide how relieved she was to hear that. "Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you! You could even get dressed up all nice so when he sees you again he'll practically rip your clothes off."

Brenda liked that idea, although she was worried that he might actually rip off some of her nice clothes. She usually hated when guys did that, but with John, it might be worth it. She bit her lip and smiled conspiratorially. "Yeah, just distract him so he doesn't notice I'm gone for so long, okay?"

"Can do!" And Matilda was already sauntering into the living room. While Brenda was walking up the stairs, she heard her mother drawl "Hey, handsome, you got a minute?" and John reply, "Sure, Ms. Baker!" Tonight was going to be a very special night!

Brenda spent the whole afternoon getting ready. She ate, showered, douched her ass, shaved, dug out one of her old party dresses that she hadn't taken to college, did her hair, and put on her makeup, all while resisting the urge to masturbate to the sounds of her mom and boyfriend fucking loudly across the whole downstairs. It was dark by the time she was ready, and she did a final check in the mirror.

Her hair was perfectly done, reaching almost to her shoulders and framing her face. Mascara emphasized her beautiful brown eyes and gave them a dusky allure. Her bright red lipstick contrasted with her fair skin. Her "dress" barely deserved the title, it was really more like a short tube of fabric held up by her perky breasts. It was made for a woman much less busty than her, and the stretchy fabric was pulled so tight it was practically see-through around her chest. It clung to her curves and stopped inches below her dripping vagina. Of course she wore no underwear, she'd worn this dress enough to know that it would just be an annoyance. She wore 4 inch high heels, which completed the ensemble: she was a smoking hot party girl who wanted nothing more than to get stuffed with some dick. It was the kind of outfit that you can't wear walking down the street. She hadn't dressed up like this since she met John, and it brought back some unhappy memories, but she hoped tonight she could replace them with good ones.

She waited a few minutes until she heard a lull in the constant sex downstairs, and she confidently walked down the stairs to the living room. She found John sitting on the couch with a tall glass of water. Kneeling before him was Matilda, with her tits wrapped around his shaft and her mouth wrapped around his cock head. Neither of the pair noticed Brenda's statuesque form standing in the doorway, so she decided to announce herself.

"Hey guys, what are we doing for dinner?"

Both of them stopped what they were doing and looked up at her. Her mother smiled fiendishly, while her boyfriend's eyes went wide. Matilda stood and said, "I'll get us some pizza, it'll be here in about half an hour." She winked at Brenda and walked out of the room.

John continued to stare at Brenda. He was used to her outfits being sexy, even slutty, but he'd never seen her dressed like this. His already hard cock gained the rigidity of steel, and she bit her lip in anticipation. She struck a pose to emphasize her already overflowing sexuality, leaning against the door frame and lifting one of the legs *almost* enough to reveal the sopping slit between her legs, but not quite. She arched her back to push her tits even more against the struggling fabric of her dress. She flashed a smile at him that could have melted ice from across the room and said, "Well?"

John needed no other invitation. He stood and strode over to the impossible beauty in front of him, held her face in his hands, and kissed her passionately. She stopped posing to press herself against him as the kiss went on. It was as good as the first kiss they'd shared, she could feel that he wasn't thinking about her boobs or her pussy or her ass or his cock, he was thinking about *her*, and nothing else. He was the only man she'd ever met who kissed her that way, and it felt better than sex ever could.

Finally the kiss broke, and Brenda found herself at a loss for words. She just smiled at him and stared into his eyes, pressing her nubile body against his. With heels on she was actually taller than him, and his cock had found its way between her thighs, inches from her bare and burning pussy. The high of the kiss wore off and was replaced with a familiar sexual desire, more intense than before. She breathed heavily and moved in to kiss him again, with a lot more tongue. This time it was different, this kiss didn't say 'I love you,' it said 'Fuck me!' and John was happy to comply.

He moved his hands up to fondle her breasts, accidentally ripping the flimsy material without a care. She groaned softly into his mouth and bit his lips. She pulled her body back to give him more room to maul her chest, and reached down to stroke his big thick cock, while still holding his lips hostage with hers. Its head brushed her inner thigh, agonizingly close to her lower entrance. She shivered. John could feel the dampness between her legs.

Their lips finally separated. Brenda panted. Her lipstick was smeared. John gave her a smoldering look almost as lusty as hers. "You are, by far, the sexiest thing that has ever existed."

She panted more and said, "Come onnn..." she gripped his dick tighter, "come on come onnn"

He grinned and took his hands off her tits, much to her disappointment. But his hands slid down her body until they came to the bottom edge of her now-ruined dress and started pulling it up. She lined up his dick while he lifted her ass and pressed her against the wall. Her eyes went glassy when he thrusted into her. She'd finally gotten the thing she craved so much, after so many hours of fantasizing about it. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and sighed.

He kept thrusting into her. He didn't bother starting slow this time, he just started at max speed, and she was grateful for it. Each time he drove himself in to the hilt they both grunted. Her tits jiggled and slapped together loudly. Brenda's pussy was so wet that her cum quite literally dripped from the point of their bonding.

After ten minutes of this even John's improved muscles couldn't keep up that level of exertion, and he was forced to pull out and put her down, much to their disappointment. John's cock twitched, having been constantly stimulated for almost a whole hour. It was covered in Brenda's girl cream. She continued to pant heavily. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck, and she pulled him in close to whisper in his hear, "I cleaned out my ass earlier," then she walked over to the couch and bent over the armrest, baring her hot and ready asshole.

She looked so fucking sexy, with her tiny dress hiked up around her waist and her tits hanging down. She wiggled her butt back and forth, trying to entice him in. With his dick already covered in pussy juice, there was no need for a bottle of lube like they would usually use, so John walked right up behind her and placed a hand on one of her beautiful round butt cheeks, squeezing it firmly. She wiggled more and pressed her ass onto his cock, and looked behind her to watch him shove it in.

This time, he had to take it slow. They didn't do anal very often, and Brenda wasn't used to his new, bigger dick. She did her best to relax and let him in, but with just a few inches in she felt a powerful wave of pleasure course through her body and she involuntarily clenched her ass painfully tight on John's member for a split second. He was still harder than she thought possible, and his penis was completely unyielding, which enhanced the feeling even more. He started pushing in further and sustained the other little waves that overcame his girlfriend.

When he finally got it all the way in she took a shuddering breath. John carefully started to pull out, and then just as carefully pushed it back in, this time unimpeded (or just unconcerned with) the slow, rolling orgasms that wracked his lover's body. He knew how things would be; Brenda always experienced this sort of long, drawn-out, low-intensity orgasm whenever they did anal, although his new dick appeared to have even more of an effect than before. She was reduced to a whimpering, shaking mess in just a few minutes of slow penetration. He was hesitant to speed up, but she looked back at him, and he although she didn't seem to be able to form words, he could see from the expression on her face that she was pleading for him to start fucking her harder.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Matilda, now clothed for the first time all day, hurried past them. "Pizza's here early! Don't you kids move a muscle!"

She opened the front door, which was next to the living room, just out of sight, and talked with the pizza delivery man. Brenda clasped her hands over he mouth when John readjusted his position behind her for a better angle. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Matilda came back in to the room with a big pizza box.

"Okay, okay, you can start again, but try to finish up quick or the pizza will be cold" and she retreated back to the kitchen.

The two horny teenagers giggled at her casual attitude and started back up again. He started at a faster pace than he had before, going all the way in and all the way out in quick, calculated strokes. She screamed and lost her legs and he had to hold her up to fuck her, but he didn't show her any remorse. Soon enough her scream died out and the only noise in the whole house was the dry slapping of flesh on flesh and the hoarse, confused groans of the 19-year-old slut getting her ass reamed out on the couch. John was enjoying every second of seeing his girl reduced to such a state, as well as the semi-regular clenching and unclenching of her ass around his dick.

As was inevitable, he felt his bloated balls start to discharge their load once more. He pulled out, dropping Brenda onto the couch, and aimed his cannon down her back. She babbled while he coated her back with his cum, and he nearly passed out.