Brenda Gets an Upgrade (Twofer!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took a few moments to catch their breath, then cleaned up in the bathroom. On Matilda's request, they all put on some clothes and watched a movie while they ate pizza. It was nice to take a break from the constant sex, even a bunch of nymphos needs that sometimes.

Of course, after the first hour of the movie, they were unable to control themselves, and John found himself pulling off Brenda's top while she tugged at his pants. But, still, it was a great way to end his visit.

-- five weeks later --

Things had been going well for John ever since his fateful encounter with his girlfriend's mother. After the next morning, the Virisyn-X wore off, leaving him with a bigger dick but completely lacking the insane sex drive he had had all weekend. Life returned to normal, for the most part, although both Brenda and John agreed that they would absolutely continue with the drug regimen. They decided that they would have to dose him on the weekends so he could still attend his classes. That Friday, they returned to Ms. Baker's humble home for another weekend of non-stop sex. Luckily the second dose didn't make his junk grow much, otherwise it would have gotten unwieldy.

The effects of the second dose of Virisyn-X lasted much longer, almost five days. The third dose never wore off. Living with such a heightened sexual appetite was hard with John's difficult classes and Brenda's active social life, but they managed it with a strict schedule. They fucked every morning from 8 AM to 9 AM, then had a few quickies between classes during the day, then fucked from 8 PM to midnight. On weekends they would stay inside Brenda's single dorm and fuck for most of the day, although sometimes they would also go out, and usually fuck. Exceptions were rare. Brenda finally felt like she wasn't constantly fighting her sexual urges all day, and John indulged in his new ones. In a lot of ways, they both felt better than they ever had.

The main downside: John became even more isolated than before. His old hobbies that he had connected to people through, like video games, fell to the wayside in his new lifestyle. He barely talked to his old friends outside of class. Even his roommate became distant, as he spent most of his time in Brenda's room.

Brenda saw this, and she saw how bad that path could be for him. Being a social butterfly herself, she decided now was the time to bug John more about going out and meeting new people.

"Come on, John," she said as they recovered from a particularly intense bout of lovemaking one Thursday night, "You need to be social. It's not good for you to talk to nobody."

Her lovely nude body pressed into his side, and she gave him her best puppy dog eyes. But he was a lot more confident than he used to be, and even her charms couldn't sway him so easily.

"I do talk to people though! I talk to you, and I still study with Roy and those guys. I'm fine, really, I don't need to go to a party."

John wasn't good at parties. Brenda had dragged him to one early in their relationship, eager to show off her new squeeze, but he was too anxious the whole time and begged her to let him leave.

She stroked his chest and spoke sweetly, "That's not the same. You know it's not the same. And it's not, like, a party-party, it's my friend's birthday and it's mostly people I know. Remember Chantelle? It's her and like fifteen other people."

"Yeah, I remember Chantelle." He would never say it, but he'd always thought Chantelle and that gaggle of slutty girls that Brenda hung out with sometimes were annoying as hell. They liked to tease him and always turned the conversation raunchy.

"Come onnn, please? It'll be fun" Her hand reached to the root of his cock. Its final size was very big indeed: they had measured it at just over 9 inches erect, which was most of the time, and in Brenda's words, "just thick enough that I never get tired of it". His balls were also much bigger than average. He had had to buy new clothes so it wasn't painfully squished, but he actually liked the feeling of having a real monster in his pants and the astonished(or doubtful) looks he sometimes caught.

At the moment, his new cock was betraying him. It twitched and and the head flared in response to her touch, signaling, 'alright, that's enough chitchat! Time to stick me in something!'

Brenda bit her lip and started stroking, knowing that she had her ace in the hole. Soon, of course, it would be an ace in one of her holes. Her boyfriend groaned and said in a defeated tone "Fiiine, fine, I'll go."

She kissed his cheek excitedly and crawled across him so her head was poised over his dick and her butt was in reaching distance of his hands. "I knew you'd see my side eventually," she said right before taking the head of his huge rod into her mouth. John sighed and started to absent-mindedly finger her asshole. Their nightly sexual marathon resumed.

Friday evening came around. John got out of his last study session at 7:30, and as usual he had developed blue balls after nearly four hours without any sex. His dick was so hard it felt like it could tear his jeans apart. Usually their first coupling of the night was their most intense, as both of them were pretty pent up by that time.

Unfortunately, when he got to Brenda's dorm, he found her standing in front of the mirror already doing her makeup. She wore a form-fitting red dress, not nearly as revealing as the microscopic thing she'd worn weeks ago, but still enough to make any man drool. Out of habit, he still pulled off his pants, freeing his massive appendage, and approached her swiftly. She didn't notice.

"Hey honey, you ready for the party? I—EEP!" John had grabbed her by her wide hips and was pressing his dick onto her ass through the dress. She was forced to bend down, and she did wiggle a little bit involuntarily. Part of her wanted to shuck off these pesky clothes and satisfy her itch, but she knew better.

She let out a frustrated sigh. "John, we can't fool around right now. The party starts in half an hour and we need to look presentable. Do you have nice clothes on?"

John protested, "Can't we just be late?" while he rubbed his cock along her ass.

Brenda forced herself to stand up, simultaneously forcing John to let go of her. "No, Chantelle's my friend and it would be rude to be late to her party."

He huffed, but he did put his pants back on, then went back to his dorm to put something presentable on. Before long the two were riding the bus to Chantelle's house. John gave anybody who looked too long at Brenda the stink eye.

They rang the doorbell at the typical-looking student house, and Chantelle answered the door. As usual, she had on a very appealing outfit. She wore a shiny emerald slip dress that complemented the deep black of her skin nicely. Her lipstick and headband were also the exact same shade of green. Chantelle was slim, and her breasts were just little lady bumps compared to Brenda's, but what she lacked in voluptuousness she made up for with a beautiful face, forceful personality, and boundless energy. Chantelle was one of the only people Brenda knew who could keep up with her back when she was a real party girl.

"HI GUYS! Glad you could make it!" Her eyes alighted on John. He had bulked up since taking the Virisyn, and of course there was the unmissable bulge of his penis. "WOW John, you look amazing! She's really been working on you huh? I heard you guys fuck all day every day now, and it's no wonder!"

The couple blushed, causing Chantelle to grin. "I'm just fuckin with ya. Come on in, I made a lasagna if you haven't ate dinner yet, and there's plenty of wine. We're just getting started."

For the next hour or so they wandered around the party, participating in small talk. John let himself be led by Brenda, and did his best to be sociable. She seemed intent on introducing or re-introducing John to everyone there, and he got quite a few compliments, some of them friendly, some flirty, some downright lewd. He did his best to shrug off how much some of the women, particularly the single ones, ogled and sexualized him. He knew they weren't serious but it still made him uncomfortable.

This was a low-key party, as Brenda had promised, and there were only about twenty people there, mostly women. The main activity of the evening, besides eating cake and gift-giving, was a poker tournament. By the time it concluded, it was already 1 AM, and a lot of people decided to go home (or go to a more raging party), leaving just Kate, Crystal, Chantelle, Diego & Allison, Pete & Phoebe, and John & Brenda. At this point everyone was decently drunk, and they sat around the couch just talking.

John was unbelievably horny, and he was sitting close enough to Brenda that he could smell how horny she was too. His arm was wrapped around her and it took all of his self-control not to start feeling her up in front of everybody.

[author's note: and now, time for the traditional description of everyone in the room!]

Suddenly a question was hurled across the room at him. "So, John, did you start working out recently? I never see you at the gym." He managed to identify the source. It was Crystal, looking at him expectantly. She was the epitome of the stoner babe archetype. Her hair was a wild dirty-blonde mane. Her piercing blue eyes contrasted with her glowing tanned skin, especially with the clear outline of sunglasses. As usual, she was under-dressed compared to everyone else at the party, with just a white tank top and basketball shorts on, as well as a variety of bracelets on both of her muscled and tattooed arms. The tank top was short enough that John could see her well-defined abs. Her body type could best be described as 'svelte', with slight but hard muscles everywhere and not an ounce of fat on her except for her beautiful perky breasts. They looked like just a little more than a handful each. Crystal was John's favorite of Brenda's friends, she was always very chill and kind and she never teased him.

"Ah, well, I actually uh, don't work out," he tried to reply, unsure how much he should try to hide the truth of his transformation.

Crystal looked like she was thinking about a follow-up question, or maybe she was just zoning out, but Kate cut in quickly.

"He got ripped because they've been banging so much lately! Trust me, I live on the floor below them!"

That comment got a good laugh. Kate was probably Crystal's polar opposite, despite being her sister. Her short straight hair was very blonde, almost white. She wore lots of makeup, but not too much. Her eyes in particular really popped with all the mascara around them. She was smaller than her sister, and in fact she was the smallest person at the party, standing just five feet tall on a good day. However for such a petite body, her tits were relatively large, probably almost the same size as Brenda's. The delicious orbs dominated her chest, and she showed them off with her revealing camisole top. Her mini skirt almost rode up her ass when she sat down, and every time she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs John could clearly see her bald pussy lips, much to her delight. Kate was probably the sluttiest girl there in terms of sheer exhibitionism. It was an open secret around the dorm building that she was a moderately successful amateur porn star, and she wasn't embarrassed by it at all. If anything she liked her reputation. She was also a massive tease. She "accidentally" flashed John all the time, and back when he was still living in his dorm room on the same hallway she would stop by sometimes in skanky outfits and flirt with John and his roommate, clearly just for the attention. John really disliked her.

"You can't get that ripped just from sex. I read once that ten minutes of cardio is equivalent to like an hour of sex. So even if they're fucking like, literally all day, that's barely equivalent to a solid gym workout."

That was Phoebe's new boyfriend Pete. They were both physics majors like John, and he actually had some classes with them. But they were very much in the clique, so they pretty much didn't talk to John except on occasions like this. Phoebe was a busty and curvaceous redhead with a relatively plain, but not at all unattractive, face. She wore thick wire-frame glasses and her typical flannel-and-jeans uniform, but of course, with the first few buttons of the flannel undone to show off some cleavage. Phoebe was smart, but she was also a serial dater of the boys she studied with, and in John's estimation Pete was a dunce. He was a hipster stereotype, with a scruffy beard and mustache, a beanie, and glasses that didn't look prescribed. His jeans were skinny and his sport coat didn't fit him very well. He was the kind of guy who really thinks he's well read despite mostly skimming articles that go viral on twitter. He was terrible at physics. It was a complete mystery what Phoebe saw in him.

Chantelle cracked, "Well, maybe you just don't realize that they do *literally* fuck all day!" Everyone chuckled some more.

Allison piped up, "Wait, all day? Like eight hours a day?" Her eyes got wide, "How do you do that?"

Allison was a very elegant woman, and she was by far the best-dressed at the party. She had on a long black dress, which matched perfectly her black hair and black eyes. She was half-Japanese, giving her flawless face a vaguely exotic air. Her dress wasn't as revealing as some being worn that night, but it certainly didn't try to hide her bountiful breasts or her hourglass figure, and it did show one long, shapely leg, almost all the way up to the hip. John knew, from Brenda, that Allison was quite the seductress, and she used sex to get her way all the time.

It was a little strange that such a woman would be dating Diego, who was a drug dealer and looked the part. But what you might not guess about Diego on first glance is that he had a business degree and was working on his MBA. He and Allison had met through Crystal, who was one of Diego's customers. The unlikely pairing apparently worked for both of them.

John and Brenda were both red in the face, and it was a while before Brenda managed to respond, "Well, you know... vitamins and stuff."

Diego laughed. "Damn girl what kind of vitamins do that, besides viagra?"

"Yeah, I'd like to see these vitamins," said Chantelle.

"Better yet," said Kate, eyeing John and the outline of his straining erection aggressively, "I'd like to see them in action!" That got her a lot of laughs.

But for John and Brenda, it was the last straw. Both of them were absolutely burning up, a wet spot was forming under Brenda's seat and John's penis was starting to leak pre-cum. The fact that they had both drank much wine didn't help with the battle against their libidos.

He held her tighter and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Wanna give em a show?"

Brenda was almost too horny to think, and the last of her inhibitions were slipping away. She placed her hand on the substantial bulge in his pants and whispered, almost too quiet for him to hear, "yes."

Then they kissed. At first everyone cheered, but then they noticed that she was stroking his cock through his pants, and he was groping one of her substantial tits through her dress, and the room got quiet. Nobody knew what to do while the oversexed couple groped each other in front of them, they just felt their own arousal build.

Well, almost nobody that is. Kate, never one to be outdone, spread her legs and started quietly fingering her pussy, staring intently at the show. This began a chain reaction, as people started to notice the spreading passion throughout the room they decided to join in one by one. Couples made out recklessly and singles started masturbating.

John and Brenda had a head start on all of them though. Already the zipper on her dress was down and she was in the process of taking off the cumbersome garment. It certainly wasn't easy-access, and as much as John wanted to he knew Brenda would be mad if he ripped her nice dress. Meanwhile his pulled his pants off, causing his massive cock to spring free. Chantelle gasped, playing with her breasts just a few feet away.

Finally Brenda was free of her dress and underwear, and she got down on all fours, baring her sopping cunt for her boyfriend's use. He wasted no time inserting his purple-headed monster into her, and in one thrust impaled her all the way. She moaned and dropped her head, preparing to have her pussy ravaged for the first time in 10 whole hours.

He started fast, making sure to use proper technique to stimulate her folds as well as her innards while he fucked her. For them, this wasn't really about putting on a good show, or even about the orgy that would ensue. It was purely about scratching an itch that they needed to scratch, but couldn't. Both of them moaned and grunted while their bodies slapped together loudly for a few minutes.

Without warning, Brenda's body shook, and she made a noise that sounded like "bzzzlpthff" as she came. John didn't stop at all when he felt her pussy clench down on him, in fact he sped up. He was much more pent up than he usually got and he could already feel his balls getting ready to unleash a sizable load into her. Brenda continued to quake semi-regularly, riding a series of small orgasms that she could feel approaching one massive climax as John kept fucking her harder and faster. His nails dug into her and he almost lost pace from how fast he was moving his hips. He went blind for a second when he finally shot one massive rope of semen into his girlfriend's quivering, squirting hole, instantly overflowing it. Sperm and girl cum splashed on his balls and down onto the couch. He pulled out of her for the next one, and she rolled over before him, so overstimulated that her eyes were rolled up into the back of her head and her back was arched painfully. He shot more and more cum into her violently jiggling tits, more than he had ever cum before and certainly several times what a normal man could produce. By the time he was finished her entire front side was coated in a thick layer of it. She was conscious again by then, and she scooped some of it out of her cleavage and sucked it off her mouth seductively.

John was startled when he heard Chantelle say "Holy shit." He looked up.

Chantelle was staring at them, still clothed, but touching herself. Next to her, Kate was laying back on the couch, fully nude, fucking herself with three fingers and moaning loudly, occasionally looking at the incredible sex scene before her. Crystal had pulled down her shorts and was slowly pleasuring herself, wide-mouthed and staring in his direction but clearly not really looking at him. Pete was attempting to grope Phoebe while they made out and Diego was in another world completely, on account of Allison's expert dick sucking.

Chantelle repeated herself. "Holy shit. And you're still hard after that! There's no way I can let this get past me."

The sexy black girl tugged at her dress and pulled it over her head, revealing her enticing body still trapped in lingerie. When she saw John staring she smiled and said, "Lay back big guy, I'm gonna ride that bronco. Consider it a birthday present." referring to huge rod sticking up between his legs, still drooling the last drops of its previous discharge.

John did as told, and he got to watch a short little striptease as Chantelle took off her underwear. She started swaying her hips rhythmically, as if dancing to some tune only she could hear. She turned around to unhook her bra and shook her cute little butt for him, then unhooked it and pulled the straps down her arms, still holding the lace brassiere up. Then she turned around and made a big show of revealing her tits, inch by agonizing inch, until finally she had no more use for her covering and tossed it away. She gave her chest a shake, sending her cute little titties jiggling. They were small but sexy, with tiny dark nipples that looked like they could cut glass. Then she got to work pulling off her soaked panties, which took a while because of how many times she almost pulled them down but chose instead to keep gyrating her hips for her captive audience. But, in the end, she did pull them down, while she was turned around. She bent all the way over until she was touching her toes, and she spread her cheeks so he could get a good view of the bald pink gash between her ebony legs.