Brenda Gets an Upgrade (Twofer!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that she had been able to entertain her mark, the bubbly black playmate strode forwards and straddled his lap, stroking his impressively muscular chest. His slippery fuck pole was pressed against her stomach. She sighed and said, "This is gonna be good" as she raised herself up and sat down on it.

While all of this was happening, Crystal broke free from whatever trance she was in, and she decided to join in with the swiftly developing orgy. Her target: Brenda. The sex goddess was laying on the couch, still covered with cum, and touching herself lazily while she watched her man watch another woman dance. Crystal got on all fours and crawled over to her, and when she arrived, she reached out to caress the other woman's thigh. Brenda gasped but did not resist, and in fact when her friend's aim became clear she turned around to bare her dripping pussy. Crystal dove in excitedly, leading to another, much more appreciative gasp as she ate John's cum out of his girlfriend.

John was enjoying himself, watching a glorious black woman wriggle and moan as she descended onto his dick. When she finally hit bottom she paused for a few seconds, getting used to the feeling of being completely full, and then started to hump against him. Her technique was amazing, and if John hadn't just came less than two minutes ago he would have been dangerously close to coming now. As it was, he decided to just hang on to her thighs while she rode him.

Chantelle was getting really into it. She brought her hands up to play with her nipples while her lower body moved independently, trying to milk the massive dick inside her for all it was worth. She rode him in a blissful daze for several minutes, until something unexpected happened: Kate came around and started sucking on her nipple. The pleasure was too much for her, and she came, hard, on the unyielding dick inside her. She abruptly stopped riding and held Kate's head in a vice like grip. She got a stupid 'O' face as her pussy clenched down over and over again on John's cock and shot cum all over his crotch.

John was displeased with this development, he wanted to keep going! So he grabbed Chantelle's slender waist and lifted her up, then slammed her back down while she was still coming.

The result was immediate. Chantelle started screaming. She squirmed and held on to Kate with all her strength as John started fucking her hard from under her, overstimulating her poor pussy until she was coming so hard it hurt. John didn't care though, as far as he was concerned, she had asked to be dicked down hard and he was giving her what she asked for. Soon enough she was sobbing and managed to get out, "please, oh my god please mercy." He finally relented, allowing her limp body to sink back down onto his cock. She collapsed on top of him, still humping slowly and clenching her pussy around him. He placed his hands on her ass and enjoyed the sensation for a few more minutes until Kate pulled the overstimulated nympho off him.

"I have *got* to try this. Who knew John here had a godlike cock?" Said the porn starlet as she started to straddle him.

John, however, had other plans. "Mm, nuh-uh," he said, pushing away the hot little bimbo. She whined in protest but acquiesced. He stood up and pointed at her old spot on the couch. "Don't worry slut, you'll still get it. Get on the couch and spread 'em."

She obeyed immediately. She was apparently very flexible, and she spread her legs so that they were up behind her head, baring her tiny pink pussy to him. In that position, she really did look like a sex doll. Her entire body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and she had no hair besides on her head. Her breasts looked almost too big to be real. Even her lipstick and nipples were the exact same shade of pink, which could not have been a coincidence.

John knelt down to align his cock with Kate's entrance, groping one of her huge tits as he did so. She cooed to encourage him, and then truly moaned when he finally forced the head of his dick into her tight little pussy. John slapped her nipple and said, "be quiet slut", and was rewarded with obedience. Kate bit her lip to keep herself from crying out, staring at John's face as he forced more and more of his dick into her. She was so small he could literally see the outline of his penis inside of her. She was lucky she was so wet, otherwise getting invaded with such a huge cock would have been very painful.

After much struggling, John managed to stuff almost his entire dick into her. Just from the sensation of bottoming out, the petite slut below him was already brought right on the edge of orgasm. She tried very hard not to let out any noise.

John decided it was time to pay her back for all the times she had teased him. He twisted her nipple, earning him a stifled whimper, and leaned in close. "From now on," he said menacingly as he slowly pulled out and back in, "If you're gonna tease me, expect to have a sore pussy for a week afterwards. Do I make myself clear?" When she didn't respond right away, he shoved his dick all the way in at once, and repeated, "I said, do I make myself clear, slut?"

Kate's breathing was ragged. She managed to stutter out "Y-yes, yes..."

He grinned and started fucking her in earnest, making her come almost instantly. She couldn't help it any more, she let out a high-pitched moan while she orgasmed. John was relentless, and continued with a steady pace. She continued to scream and moan while he almost lifted her up to fuck her. She was being used like a fuck toy, and she was loving it.

John couldn't tell how long he kept humping her, or how many times she had come on his dick, but he could feel that he was about to come. He pulled out, wanting to finish on all the lovely babes who he'd fucked so far that night. He looked about at the scenes going on. Crystal and Brenda were deep in the throes of passion, Brenda looked like she was probably almost ready to come herself. Chantelle was still recovering on the couch, she looked about ready to pass out. Diego and Allison had apparently gotten a room, but he could hear them nearby. Phoebe had her gigantic tits out, and she kept trying to shove her hands down Pete's skinny jeans but he wouldn't let her. John suspected he knew the reason: the bulge in them was puny.

He straightened up and called out, "Girls! If you want to get a cum shot, get down on your knees in front of me!"

Kate scrambled to get in front of him, and while she waited for the other girls to join her she playfully licked the tip of his penis. That very nearly set him off, and he had to pull her head back by her hair to make sure he wouldn't come prematurely. She grinned at him.

Crystal and Brenda were slower to respond, but soon enough they both knelt down in front of him. Brenda's tits were already covered by a thick layer of cum, so she took up position to his side and rubbed her hands along his thigh. Chantelle roused herself to get down in front as well.

Finally the last one, Phoebe, gave Pete a disappointed look before going to join her friends under John's cock. Pete slinked off. When she was situated, John said, "Alright, you can start sucking."

Three mouths were upon his dick in an instant. Brenda fondled his substantial nut sack with her hand, wanting to get a big load out of them for her friends. Crystal and Kate both licked up and down his shaft and Chantelle put the head in her mouth and hummed. There wasn't room for Phoebe to pleasure his dick, so she just hefted and fondled her massive mammaries for his viewing pleasure. John grunted after a few seconds, and the five beauties all backed off and opened their mouths so he could aim his cum cannon at them.

He aimed a separate rope at each of their faces in turn, usually getting a substantial amount on both their tits and face. The extra all went to Phoebe's cleavage, creating a stream of cum that flowed from between her tits down her body. Almost as soon as he finished, Kate and Crystal moved in on Phoebe's tits to lick and suck the cum off them, and Chantelle started fingering Crystal.

Brenda broke off from the lesbian foursome and approached her lover. She grabbed him by his still-rigid dick and led him back to the couch wordlessly, where she mounted him and sighed heavily.

The night ended not long after. A cuddle puddle developed on the floor, and John and Brenda continued coupling until they passed out.

John was awoken by the sound of giggling, and a familiar sensation on his cock. But, to his surprise, when he opened his eyes it wasn't Brenda fondling his junk, instead it was Crystal and Phoebe. When he opened his eyes, Phoebe smiled and took his hardening member into her mouth, while Crystal stroked his chest and explained.

"We never got a turn with you last night, so, we're gonna do it now, if that's okay with you."

John grunted from Phoebe's skilled tongue, and nodded to Crystal. She smiled and reared up on her haunches, showing off her spectacular nude body for him. Kate may be more of a slut and have bigger boobs but in his mind, Crystal was the hotter of the two sisters. Her bush was completely overgrown, her legs were hairy, and her armpits had thick tufts of hair in them. She looked all natural, and it all went perfectly with her smooth muscles and slender build. She started to play with her tits, cupping them and rubbing her nipples while he stared at her.

Phoebe finally released her mouth from his cock. It was now hard as steel and ready for anything. The curvy nerd girl moved to mount it but Crystal stopped her, saying, "I had dibs!" Phoebe reluctantly backed off and let the hippie woman go first.

Crystal sank down on John's cock easily, clearly already well-lubricated. She said "Mm" contentedly when she bottomed out, and then she leaned back on his legs to start bouncing on him. John just sat back and admired the beauty riding him for a few minutes. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be mumbling something under her breath, but he couldn't tell what. He supposed it must have been some kind of tantric sex thing.

He didn't get to watch her lithe form bounce for too long though, because Phoebe wanted to join the fun. The ultra-busty redhead crept up on him and surprised him by shoving her tits in his face, almost smothering him. He rubbed them back and forth until John was able to latch on to one of her huge nipples. She moaned loudly when he started to suck, completely filling his mouth with her tit flesh. John cast about with his arm until his hand landed on her ass, and he gave it a playful slap before groping her big fleshy backside.

Things continued this way for some time, with the only change being when John started to rub Phoebe's asshole with his finger, and Crystal started coming on his dick. Neither of those put a stop to the lovemaking session, that is, until Crystal had finally had enough. She started humping wildly, then she held herself very still while her vagina pulsed around him. She stood up on shaky legs and said to Phoebe, "Okay, y-your turn."

Phoebe was eager to start, and she pulled her nipple out of John's mouth with a loud *pop*. John had other plans besides just a simple ride from this curvy babe, though. He stood up and asked, "You on birth control?"

She replied, "Yeah, I've got an IUD."

"Alright. Face down, ass up."

When she had assumed the position, John admired her body. He would hate to say it, but while Brenda's ass was easily a 10 with just the right amount of size and firmness, Phoebe's ass had hers beat especially in the size department. The two massive globes stuck out invitingly, and the slightest touch made them jiggle. It's said that thick thighs save lives, well, if that was the case Phoebe must be a true hero.

She twerked a couple times, impatient to have this dick inside of her. John decided if she was so eager, she'd have to come to him. After he got the head of his massive dick in her love tunnel, he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him. She got the picture, and started to rock her ass back and forth, slapping loudly against his lower body each time she went all the way back. She moaned into the cushion below her. In no time, John could see white cream starting to build up on his dick when it emerged from her depths. This busty bitch was giving herself the fuck of her life on him.

He could feel himself getting close to coming, after just a few minutes. But there was no way he would be able to get there just form her ministrations, good as they were. He gripped her handle-like hips tightly and shoved himself in. Phoebe froze and her pussy clenched down on him hard, but then she started shoving herself back with a much faster pace, in tune with his new pounding. He was hitting her so hard that his balls swung up and smacked her clitoris, causing a mix of pain and pleasure for the curvaceous nerd. John felt himself getting closer and closer, and finally one of Phoebe's smaller orgasms brought him over the edge. He held his dick inside of her while he came for the first time that day, unloading a whole night's rest worth of cum into her. Even her spacious pussy was overflowed quickly, and his own sperm leaked down both of their legs.

When he pulled out, Phoebe reached up to finger her leaking pussy, a view that almost aroused John enough to start fucking her again. But his fuck session was interrupted by his girlfriend, nude but with the cum washed off her front side, hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Come on honey, let's clean up and go home. Well... not before I get it out of my system." She placed a hand on the head of his still-hard penis. John turned to her and kissed her lovingly. As much as he had enjoyed destroying all her friend's pussies, he knew that she was really the only woman for him. They found an empty bedroom to fuck in this time, wanting a little privacy.

Afterwards was strange. The small apartment only had one shower. Allison, Crystal, and Chantelle all lived there, so they got first dibs on the shower, but there was a long line waiting for it. The women walked around in various states of undress, and none of them seemed the least bit shy about it. After all, every one of them except Allison had gotten roundly fucked by John, and most of them seemed like they would be up for another round if he hadn't made them too sore to walk right. Allison and Diego, for their part, were pretty cool about the whole thing. While he sat at the table eating cereal, with nothing but his shirt on, the two approached him. Allison wore nothing but her panties, and she seemed to enjoy John staring at her seemingly flawless body.

"Hey so, John, what kinda drugs got you doing that? I know for a fact that's not anything I've ever heard of."

John considered lying, but went for telling the truth. "It's this experimental pharma drug. It also makes your dick bigger, and the effects are permanent. Ask Brenda about it, she's the one who got it."

Diego whistled and said, "Damn! I gotta get my hands on some of this!" He went off to go find Brenda. Allison waved at him with a flirty smile and then turned to follow her boyfriend.

Next to approach him was Kate, still fully nude. She touched his shoulder. "Hey so um." she leaned back and put her arms together, pushing her boobs up and out. "You might have heard that I, like, do porn sometimes. Mostly solo but I sometimes have guys with me. Sooo, if you want to, like, do a scene with me sometime, just stop by."

John sipped his tea and said, "Alright, I'll think about it." He pinched her pert little ass as she walked away, getting him a cute squeak.

Oh yes, college is gonna be fun, thought John while he chewed on his cereal.