Brenda Gives Me Control

Story Info
Brenda unknowingly gives control of the relationship to me.
3.4k words
3.7
15.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

I thought a lot on the weekend after the Friday night where the power dynamics changed. I could see where things were going and needed to tread carefully to make sure I didn't screw things up. I wanted to be in control but without alienating Brenda.

A few days later I called her into my office and shut the door. She sat down in front of me, her face quizzical.

"You've had a few days now to think about last weekend. I've thought about it a lot and I think I saw a change on your approach. It seemed to me that you were becoming more dominant and concentrating on your own needs. It looked like you thought the Roger should play the part of a true submissive cuckold and enjoy being subservient."

"Yes, you are right," she said, "my views are changing. That's because I'm beginning to understand myself more. You've brought out something in me that has opened up a whole new vista for me. I want to have my needs satisfied and I don't want to have to settle for second best."

"What about Roger? Have you talked to him about this?"

"Yes. I was surprised that he wasn't hugely upset. Instead he told me that he understands. He said that he gets immense pleasure from watching me enjoy myself, finding it extremely exciting. He also said that he realises that he cannot satisfy me properly and that he accepts my need for other men."

It was just as I thought. Roger was a true cuck. He would enjoy serving and perhaps even being humiliated. But, more importantly, Brenda had now understood that this was his role and that she could happily search for enjoyment elsewhere without feeling bad about it.

"I'm not surprised," I said, "you are an extremely sexual woman and need a strong and dominant man to match you. He is not like that. He adores you and will do anything to make you happy, but he's a beta male and not as absorbed in sex as you are. But if you both understand that, you will be able to organise your lives accordingly."

She smiled at me, her face open and trusting.

"You really do understand about relationships, don't you. I'm so pleased we have come this far."

"I try and I think I'm quite perceptive. More than that, though, I am so pleased that I've found you. You're quite the most exciting woman I've ever met and without doubt the best lover. What you do to my cock is unbelievable."

She blushed.

"Well, you do fantastic things to me too. I've never felt anything like it before."

"It grows on one, doesn't it?" I said, "As the French say, the appetite grows with eating. The more I experience you, the more I want you."

"Me too," she said, "I lie awake thinking of you and what we could be doing."

My cock jumped. This was just as I had hoped.

"Well, we could always spend a few hours at my place whenever you want."

"Let me think about that," she said.

"OK," I said, "By the way, I assume you're on birth control, if not perhaps you should think about it."

"Yes, I'm on the pill," she said, "although my doctor has said that I should take a break for a few months as I've been on it for some years."

My cock jumped again. This was going to be quite an adventure. The thought of watching this sexy woman grow with my seed inside her was hugely exciting, her flat tummy swelling. I wondered too whether the roulette of fertility versus safety would excite her.

"OK," I said, "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I got up and went round my desk. She stood up too and turned to leave. Stood behind her and whispered in her ear: "I'd like to bend you over the desk and fuck you right now."

She turned back to me.

"Can I come to you tonight?"

"Yes," I replied, "be there at 8.00."

I opened the door for her and she left.

Concentrating on my work for the rest of the day was difficult. All I could think of was how I was going to fuck her tonight and fill her full of cum to take back to her husband. Eventually, however, the end of the day arrived and I left the office.

When I got home I made sure the place was tidy and that drinks and some snacks were ready, then went and had a shower before changing into something casual.

Brenda arrived a little early. She had also changed and was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She looked so damn sexy.

"I'm glad you decided to come. Did you tell Roger where you were going?"

"Yes, I did. I told him he had no choice and he accepted it."

"Good. He's beginning to understand that your needs are more important than his worries. I've poured you some wine but if you prefer something else, that's fine. Why don't you sit down on the couch."

"No. Wine is great," she said, walked to the couch and sat down.

I poured a glass of red for each of us and brought them to the couch, sitting next to her. She took a sip and looked at me.

"I'm a bit frightened of what's happening," she said, "these feelings I have for you are overwhelming. I can't seem to get enough of your body and that's worrying."

"No it isn't, it's quite natural and rather nice. Just luxuriate in them, give into your feelings and enjoy them." I leaned forward and kissed her.

She put down her wine and put her arms around me, holding me tightly against her and kissed me passionately. Our tongues twirled round each other, our lips locked together. I could taste the wine in her mouth. I could feel her breasts hard against my chest. They felt firm and her nipples hard. Her hands held my shoulders.

We broke our kiss and looked at each other.

"I want you, Alan," she said, "I want you so badly that it hurts."

"Take off your clothes," I said, "I want to see you naked."

She stood up and pulled her T-shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts looked magnificent, full and firm with large, erect nipples. Then she loosened her jeans and pulled them down before stepping out of them. That left her just in her little white panties with lace. I thought she'd probably put them on specially for me. I could see her black curls peeping out at the edges which looked very sexy and inviting.

She pulled them down and handed them to me. They were a little damp. I put them to my nose and could smell her arousal.

I pulled her towards me and felt between her legs. Her labia had opened and she was wet and slippery. I brushed her clit and heard her gasp, then ran my fingers down her slit, pushing gently inwards.

She leaned forward and loosened my belt then tugged at the zip. I lifted my hips so that she could pull down my jeans. She grabbed them together with my shorts and pulled them down. My cock sprang out, pointing upwards, the tip glistening. She bent down and licked the tip, her tongue probing my slit.

"Get down on your knees," I said, "and make love to my cock. Treat it with respect. Worship it, adore it."

She knelt down and licked my balls, lifting them with her tongue. She took them in her mouth and licked them while they were inside, before letting them go, the hairs wet and tangled.

She licked my shaft from the base up, running her lips up my urethra. She sucked at my frenulum, her tongue flicking over it, before taking my glans in her mouth. I could feel her tongue trying again to enter my slit.

"Look at me," I said,"I want to see your eyes while you suck my cock."

She looked up at me, her gorgeous green eyes wide open. My cockhead and the top of my shaft was in her mouth with her lips wrapped tightly around. Every now and then she swallowed as my precum dribbled down her throat.

I looked down at her. It was a marvellous sight. This stunning woman completely devoted to my cock. I clenched my pelvic muscles knowing that this would force out more precum, and watched as she swallowed it.

She held my testicles in the palm of one hand and, lifting them up, fondled them, moving them around gently. Then she took her mouth off my cock and still holding my testifies up, licked that sensitive area between them and my anus, slowly moving backwards until she licked my in my crack.

"Take my cock back in your mouth," I said.

She moved back up again and slid her mouth over my cock. I pushed it deeper and she spluttered.

"Breathe through your nose. It will get better."

She let go of me.

"I have a strong gag reflex and you are bloody big," she said, "Just go slowly and don't go too deep," then took me in her mouth again.

I pushed slowly and heard her breathing. She was gulping and swallowing as I invaded her mouth. I could feel my glans scrape her palate. Her mouth felt warm and soft and wet inside, rather like a cunt but without the clasping feeling.

I took her head in my hands and moved her back and forth along my cock. Her spit together with my precum was oozing out of her mouth and dripping down her chin. Then suddenly she spat me out.

"That's enough for now. It's about all I can manage."

She stood in front of me, this stunning woman with her lithe body. She exuded sex appeal. She was every man's dream. I couldn't for the life of me understand why she was with Roger. There was simply no way he could ever satisfy her and she would always need some one else.

"Come, let's go to my bedroom."

I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. We stood by the bed facing each other. I kissed her again, sucking in her lips while I fondled her breasts, tugging her nipples. She kissed me back hungrily, her hands on my shoulders.

Still kissing her, I edged us back to the bed and gently lowered her onto it. Now I was standing over her but leaning down with my lips glued to hers. She was lying back with her knees on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging down.

I moved down to suck at her breasts, holding them in my hands and squeezing them while sucking at the nipples. I could feel her shudder as she groaned. I sucked the skin of each breast gently between my teeth, marking them. When she looked in the mirror she would remember me.Then slowly I brushed my lips on a trail down her body, licking her.

I sucked her pubic hair, licking the skin underneath.

I flicked my tongue over her clit and heard her gasp.

I knelt down on the floor and stuck my tongue inside her slit, licking her slippery secretions. She thrust her hips up at me.

I rubbed her clit with my nose while I licked her cunt. I sucked her labia then stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside her cunt, licking the walls at the entrance. Then back up to her clit which had engorged and was sticking right out.

I drew back and looked at her cunt. Her lips were wide apart and extended. They were a dark pink. Her clit was large and formed a hood with the top of her labia. It looked so damned sexy. Liquid was pouring out of her cunt and running down her crack onto the bed.

"Oh my God, fuck me," she said, "please, please fuck me."

"Not yet," I said, "I'll fuck you when I'm ready."

"No, no, please. I need you now."

But I ignored her and carried on licking all around her. I left her cunt alone and licked inside her thighs. I sucked in her skin and bit it gently, leaving little marks all around the top of her thighs. I wanted her husband to see where I'd been, to know what I'd done.

I licked every part of her that I could reach. I wanted to stimulate every nerve in her body, to set her on fire.

She was writhing around. She put her calves on my shoulders and pushed her cunt into my face, making fucking movements.

I stuck two fingers inside her cunt and felt for the top of her vagina. It felt soft and spongy. I rubbed it with my fingertips and felt her muscles squeeze and a spurt of liquid on my hand. I rubbed harder and felt her lift her hips.

I looked at her face. It was screwed up in concentration. She was on the point of orgasming. I didn't want that yet, so withdrew my fingers and sat back on my heels.

"Oh no, why did you stop?' She cried, "I was about to cum."

"Because when you cum it will be with my cock inside you, not my fingers."

"Oh you bastard. You fucking bastard. You gorgeous, sexy, controlling bastard. Put your great big fucking cock inside me and I will give you the best fuck that you've ever had."

I got up onto the bed and knelt over her. My cock was pouring precum as I wiped the head over her eyes and nose and then her lips, smearing them. She licked it off.

I dragged my cock down over her body, leaving a trail of precum. I rubbed it over her breasts. I rubbed it into her pubic hair. Later on she would feel it on her body, hard and sticky.

She scooted back on the bed and lifted her hips, presenting her cunt to me. I grabbed a pillow and put it underneath her buttocks, then pressed my cock against her, sliding it up and down between her labia, the tip against her clit.

She thrust against me, trying to angle her cunt so that my cock went in, but I avoided that and continued sliding. The feelings it gave me were sensational. Her lips were wet and slippery and pushed against my urethra, stimulating the underside of my cock. The underneath of my glans rubbed against her clit, as did my frenulum. My balls rubbed against her. Everything felt so good.

Then suddenly without warning I pulled back then thrust into her in one long hard movement, my cock forcing its way past her entrance and stretching the walls of her vagina, opening them up. I didn't stop until I could feel the end of her vagina hard against my glans. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, her clutch was touching it.

"Aaaah,' she cried, "Oh my God."

I felt her vagina spasm and she held me so hard that her nails dug into my shoulders.

I fucked her. I fucked her hard and fast with short strokes, my cock pounding in and out of her. I could feel her vagina clutching and releasing my shaft. I could feel my glans bumping into cervix. Her muscles were in a constant state of tension. Her stomach drawn in. She hardly moved.

"Aaah. Aaah. Aaah," she cried, never stopping, "Aaah. Aaah. Aaah."

Then I felt my balls contract, drawn into my body. I felt my cock expand and the feelings intensify and suddenly I was at the point of no return. I felt a huge surge of semen rush up my cock and spurt out of the end, filling her vagina with my semen.

"Aaaaaaaaah," she shouted as she pulled herself towards me and scratched my shoulders again. A long drawn out cry. Then she fell back down and let go.

I continued to ejaculate inside her, a short space then another huge spurt, then another. Six times I shot inside her before my spasms started to subside.

I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I wanted my semen to stay deep inside her, my sperm to swim up her cervix and into her womb. I wanted to possess her completely. We lay like that for some minutes.

"My God that was fantastic," she said, "I came continuously all the time you were inside me. I am completely exhausted. And when you ejaculated I jumped into another place altogether. I didn't know where I was. All that mattered was your cock - it filled my body and filled my mind. It was the only thing that existed."

I was thrilled. I felt like a million dollars. She thought I was the most fantastic lover in the world. What man wouldn't be proud?

"My God, Brenda, that was the most exciting love-making ever. We are made for each other. We fit together so well, move together perfectly.'

She smiled, her face open and trusting. Her legs will still on my shoulders.

"Now I'm going to pull out of you. I want you to stay with your legs on my shoulders because I want my semen to stay deep,inside you as your vagina starts to close. I want you to have part of me in you for as long as possible."

"I think that's a lovely idea," she said.

I took another pillow and pushed it underneath her, angling her pelvis even higher so that my semen wouldn't rush out. As I did so I looked at her cunt. Her pubic hairs were matted, sticky and messy. He cunt was red and inflamed, with smears all around. The tops of her thighs were also smeared and messy and had my bite marks on them.

I took her legs off my shoulders and pushed her knees towards her chest, before crawling round to be next to her. I kissed her gently.

"I have to go home now," she said.

"Are you sure? You can stay the night."

"Oh I'd love to do that, but I can't. That wasn't what was agreed,"

"OK," I said, "but I don't want you to fuck him tonight. Tell him that tonight your cunt belongs to me. Also don't wash before you see him. I want him to smell me on you, to smell our love-making. To see the smears on your body, to see the love bites."

"You should also show him your cunt, how it looks after our fucking. Pull open you labia so that he can see my semen inside you. Tell him how fantastic it was."

"He won't mind. He's already accepted his role. I think he will imagine how we fucked and find that exciting."

She looked at me then smiled.

"I think you're right," she said, "and that will allow me to enjoy feeling your essence inside me for a long time. Please would you get my panties."

I went into the living room and retrieved her panties then returned to give them to her. She put them on pulling them up tightly then got off the bed. I thought that she would probably make Roger smell them when she got home, as some of my semen was bound to have oozed out into the gusset.

I rang for a taxi while she went back into the living room, found her clothes and got dressed. Then she stepped up to me and, putting her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes.

"I had a really great time," she said, "you have become so much part of me," then kissed me gently but sensually. Then the doorbell rang - the taxi had arrived - and she stepped out with a little wave.

I closed the door and went back to the bedroom. It reeked of sex. The bed was rumpled and covered with white stains. I sat on it and thought about what had happened and what she would say to Roger.

I was delighted with the evening. Not only had it been a wonderful time sexually, I'd also seen how she now accepted my role in her life and followed my wishes. She'd also seemed to enjoy her role in her relationship with Roger and was becoming more dominant with him. He had given his wife's cunt to me, put my cock in it, and now it was mine. It was no longer his preserve. Either she or I would decide when he was allowed access to it.

But then he was a submissive cuckold and that was what he wanted ...

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers