Seducing Sandra Pt. 01

Story Info
From seduction to cuckolding.
2k words
4.16
41.1k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
264 Followers

It was in Dallas that I first experienced a true submissive cuckold. I was a manager in a fairly large company and was visiting a specialist machine manufacturer to see if their equipment was suitable. After a fairly long day the manufacturer's sales rep, a young woman called Sandra, suggested we go to a bar and then on to dinner before I return to my hotel.

Sandra was a nice looking woman, blonde with blue eyes, medium build, good bust, long legs. She had a sparkle in her eye, a good sense of humour, and was quite tactile. I was only too happy to spend the evening with her. She selected the venues and then called a taxi.

The bar was quite full, but we managed to find an empty booth. We sat down and ordered a pitcher of margharitas. We talked at first about the day and the machinery, but soon moved on to non-work subjects.

She asked me about my wife and kids and told me about her husband (they didn't have any kids). She asked what it was like to travel so far away from home and be away for such a long time. I replied that I didn't like it but had no choice as the job required it.

By now the pitcher was almost empty and I could feel the alcohol going to my head. I should have suggested we move but instead when the waitress arrived I ordered another pitcher. So we carried on drinking and talking.

Sandra was by now becoming much more touchy-feely, touching my arms, my hands, and sometimes my face. I could feel her legs against mine, with her foot sometimes rubbing mine and then the bottom of my leg. I enjoyed the attention and started to get aroused.

I asked if it was a problem that she was out for the evening without her husband. She said that he was ok with it. I found that strange and asked why. She was hesitant to reply, but I pushed a bit further asking whether he wasn't concerned that she would be having dinner with a man while he was at home. Her reply was surprising.

"No," she said, "he likes it when other men find me attractive and hit on me."

I could see that this could prove to be a very interesting evening. I've been with cuckold couples before and this sounded like a classic cuckold couple. I took her hand and stroked it.

"So what are you going to tell him about tonight? What do you want to tell him about?" I asked.

She squirmed a little and said, "That depends on what happens."

Well, my cock was by now bloody hard and straining uncomfortably in my pants. It was definitely going to need some attention.

"Why don't have dinner at my hotel," I said, "it's not far and the restaurant is pretty good," knowing that we would probably never get to it.

"Great idea," she replied, "let me cancel the other reservation then let's get going."

I settled the tab while she was cancelling and ordering a taxi, then escorted her to the street. The cab arrived quite quickly and, after 10 minutes, dropped us at my hotel. I paid the driver then took her hand and led her into an elevator and we went up to my room, a junior suite with a sofa, two chairs and a table as well as a desk.

Once we were inside I asked her whether she'd like a glass of wine. She said she would and, while I was getting that, she sat down in the sofa. I poured two glasses and sat down next to her before turning to her and kissing her gently. She kissed me back enthusiastically, her lips parted and her tongue in my mouth.

I felt her back, stroking it, then her shoulders and arms. I stroked her thighs. She parted her legs slightly, so I felt the inside of her thighs before moving up to feel her stomach. Our kiss never stopped, we just continued kissing all the time.

Then I moved my hands over her breasts, stroking them through her blouse before moving down and rubbing her stomach again. I untucked the bottom of her blouse and felt the bare skin at the bottom of her back, rubbing it gently then moving round to the front to rub her flat stomach.

I was enjoying making love to this woman. She obviously liked it and responded enthusiastically. She was touching my thighs, my groin, my stomach. She put her hand under my shirt and played with my nipples. She played with the hair on my stomach. Her hand moved over my trousers and sometimes brushed against my cock, which was by now like a rod of iron.

We carried on kissing and touching like that for a long time, then I undid the buttons on her blouse and felt her breasts through her bra. They felt incredibly firm with big nipples that stood out hard against the material of her bra. I felt her move her hips, swinging her thighs in and out.

I took off her bra and bent down to lick her nipples, licking around them then over the top, nipping them with my lips then sucking them in and playing with them with my tongue.

At the same time I stroked the inside of her thighs, gradually moving up until I felt her slit through her panties, which were really wet. I could feel the outline of her lips and after stroking those gently parted them with my fingers through her panties.

Sandra was bucking her hips now, thrusting against my hand and making noises. She reached down and undid the zip of my trousers. She touched my cock through my boxers, feeling it's width then tracing its length. Then she undid the buttons on my boxers and took it out.

The feeling of her soft hand on my cock was exquisite. It jerked to her touch, precum dripping off the end. "My God you're big," she said. My ego inflated - I know I'm quite big and have a good girth, but I'm no porn star. Still, she thought I was big and that made me feel powerful.

She stood up and took off her skirt and panties, then knelt down in front of me and licked me. First my balls, then slowly up my urethra until she reached my frenulum, which she tickled with her tongue. Then she licked my precum off my cockhead.

"Mmm. You taste good. Now come and fuck me." With that she knelt on the sofa and presented her backside to me.

Her cunt was trim and attractive - tight and pink, framed with her black pubic hair. Her lips extended and a large clit. She was also sopping wet. I stood behind her and slowly pushed my cock into her. She was so very tight, but soft and slippery.

I could feel her lips wrapped around my shaft as the glans entered her, then watched them get dragged inside her as I pushed. She wriggled and pushed back on me, helping my cock go further in. It felt heavenly inside her. Warm, wet, alive.

"Push hard," she said, "I want you to take me, to fuck me hard, to use me."

Well, that made me truly fucking hard. I shoved myself into her, feeling every ripple inside her vagina. I felt my cock hit her cervix then brush over the opening. I felt her vagina widen as my cock forced its way in until she matched my size and my groin hit her backside. I was completely inside her, my balls against her clit, my cock enveloped by her gorgeous cunt.

After resting like that for a short while I started to fuck her - long, slow strokes, enjoying the wet warmth of her cunt when my cock was inside her and then the cool dry air when only the head was inside. In and out.

Her cunt made sucking sloshy sounds as my cock invaded it. Every time I pushed forward she made a little "ah" sound. She moved her hips in little circles, her vaginal walls massaging my shaft exquisitely as she squeezed her pelvic muscles.

Her breasts were swinging with our movements. I took them in my hands, lifting them up and playing with her nipples in my fingers. Her hands were on the bed clutching the sheet while they supported herself.

My cock felt unbelievably stimulated. The nerve endings were screaming with pleasure. My whole groin was on fire. And so we carried on fucking, gradually speeding up but not too quickly.

Then, rather breathlessly, she shouted, "Fuck me Alan. Fuck me with your big cock. Fill my cunt. Use me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." That was too much for me. I rammed my cock into her, not caring what it was doing.

I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. My groin slammed into her backside. Her lips were dragged in and out as the base of my shaft stretched her cunt to the limit. Her clit scraped my shaft on each in-stroke.

She buried her face on the sheet and was crying "oh, oh, oh" when suddenly I felt my cock expand and a whole wad of semen explode from the tip deep inside her cunt. And then another, and another. Her cunt spasmed, gripping my cock tightly, and then she fell forward on the bed. I carried on moving as I was still ejaculating. I must have had 10 spurts. And then it was over.

I pulled out my cock and looked at her cunt. What had been pink and trim was now red and used, her lips wide open, her hole gaping. Her pubic hair was bedraggled and matted, wet with white fluids. I could see some of my cum inside her cunt. Then her gaping hole slowly started to close and at the same time some of my cum oozed out and ran down her upper thigh.

She moved onto her side, closing her legs together. "I want to keep your cum inside me," she said, "I want to feel it in me and then feel it slowly dribble out over the next few hours. I want my panties to be wet with you, your essence."

"How will you explain that to your husband?" I asked.

"Oh, I am going to tell Martin all about this," she said, "he will love it. He will also love looking at my cunt and seeing how it has been used. Then he will lick me, his tongue inside my cunt licking out your cum. It's what he likes to do." I began now to understand their relationship, this was a true cuckold couple.

"Doesn't he ever like to watch you with another man?" I asked, "Or does he prefer you to go out and then come back home and tell him about it?"

"He does like to watch," she answered, "but we haven't found many men that we can trust enough to do that. So only a few times." Then she got off the bed and started to dress. I could see my semen on her inside thigh but she left it there and didn't wipe it off.

When she was dressed I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I told her that I'd had a fabulous evening and how appreciative I was, she said that she too had had a super time and then asked when I would be leaving Dallas. I told her that I was there for another 4 days and that perhaps she might talk with her husband about having a small party at her house.

She said she would do so and let me know tomorrow when I went back to her office. We went downstairs together and I put her in one of the taxis waiting outside the hotel. Then I went back upstairs dreaming about what the next days might bring.....

aljames21
aljames21
264 Followers