Brenda's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit after opening the door to find one of our sexiest doctors performing a delicate operation on one of the younger nurses, I started to let my thoughts about sex wander. That night both surgeon and patient were so intent on the job at hand they didn't hear me open the door. I know I should have closed the door and left the love birds to their pleasure, but it had been a long time since I'd been satisfied and I was horny, so I stood in the door and watched.

The doctor was on his back while the nurse straddled his hips and rode him like a cowgirl. Their feet were toward me, so I had a perfect view of something the size of a salami stick filling a shaved cunt. She would lift up until I thought surely the thing would fall out, and then she'd slam her hips back down until her puffy cunt was meshed against his body.

During the entire time I watched, they both kept up a constant flow of dirty talk and moans. Finally with a final, "Oh god that's good," she slammed her hips against his and just rotated them while he pushed his pelvis up and held it locked there as she finished. I could see sperm leaking down his shaft as I quietly closed the door and walked away.

It was at that time the snake, I mentioned earlier, struck. Except at that time Andy didn't look or act like a snake to me. He had his MBA and was one of the senior administrators at the hospital; in fact he'd helped me get the position I now held and had always been very considerate of my feelings and requests.

"Are you okay, Brenda?" Andy sounded both concerned and puzzled. "You face is flushed."

"Ummm..." I didn't quite know what to say. I didn't want to admit I'd actually watched two of our cohorts getting it on and yet I couldn't resist glancing back at the door I'd just closed. Andy picked up on my quandary immediately.

"Oh—yeah!" His gaze turned to the bunkroom then back to me. "Caught em, huh? You know—that room can come in awful handy." His hand reached to adjust a tendril of loose hair hanging in my forehead. Having put it back in place, his fingers continued their way across my cheek and down my neck, treating my very sensitive ear lobe to a feathery touch on the way.

Andy knew all my buttons, thanks to our dalliance in college. He knew just how much a light touch around my ears could light my fire, and he took full advantage of my weakness. Apparently the stars had aligned against me that evening. The couple in the bunkroom chose that exact instant to evacuate the premises.

"Good evening, Sir—Ms. Brenda," the nurse said with a cheeky grin. "It's all yours." With a giggle they pushed past us and disappeared down the hall.

I still don't know why I did what I did. I guess I'd just gone too long without a proper loving, or maybe I really was a dirty old woman and watching those two enjoying each other so much just turned me on, or maybe the devil made me do it. Whatever the reason, Andy took my hand in his and started walking and I followed along, wondering where we were going. I soon found out.

"We won't be bothered in here," he said, opening the door to his office. He flipped the lock on, closed the privacy blinds, and we were shut off from the world. He turned to me, slipped his right arm around my waist while his left hand cradled my head, pulling it closer to his face. I saw his eyes close and his lips moving toward my own and since I closed my eyes and leaned into him that was the last thing I saw for a while.

The first touch of our lips was light and tentative. Perhaps shy is a better word—like we were teenage lovers who were about to explore each other's bodies for the first time. He tightened his arm around my waist, pulling me tightly against him.

"Hummm..." I realized it was me moaning and that both my arms had found their way around his neck and I could feel his desire pressing against my lower stomach. Our once tender kisses became more insistent, more demanding, as his tongue probed my lips, demanding entry. My very soul was on fire; the sexual desire that had been building for so long fueled the raging fire. My lips parted to admit his seeking tongue.

Hanging on to each other for dear life, we tongue wrestled while grinding our pelvises together. I could feel his rigid shaft poking my stomach just above my pubic hair and it felt good; but it felt better when Andy pushed his shaft lower—closer to my labia. I could feel myself getting damp—or at least I thought I could. I was wild with desire, wilder than I'd been in a long, long while.

After what seemed like ages, although I'm sure it was only minutes; Andy caught me up in his arms like I was only a child and deposited me on his sofa. How handy, I thought, I wonder how often he makes use of this thing. I lay there, looking up at him skinning out of his clothes like a snake. This sofa is almost as nice as a bed, I thought, as I shifted around making myself comfortable. In two shakes of a dog's tail, as my Grandmother used to say, he was standing over me, buck naked with his thick cock sticking out like a unicorn's horn, its mushroom head as big and purple as a large plum.

He lowered his lips to my nipple and while they tugged on one, his hand constantly massaged the other, taking time every now and then to tease that nipple between thumb and forefinger. With each passing moment I could feel my passion building until it was an all-consuming fire.

"I need you now," I moaned, trying to pull him atop me. I put one leg over the sofa's back cushions while spreading the other as wide as possible. He moved down to kneel between them, then took the leg that wasn't over the cushion's back and placed it over his shoulder. I was ready for some action when he finally guided his cock's head to my labia. It felt so good pressing against my lips. I wanted it all the way in, filling my burning core, but still Andy kept teasing.

"Tell me what you want," he said, rubbing up and down my inner lips, just barely touching my clit and driving me wild.

"You—I want you and this big boy in here." I caught his shaft, deftly aligning it with my slick entrance and pushed my hips upward. I could feel the head hang for just a second at my entrance and then, when Andy drove down hard, it slipped all the way in. We lay there for a moment after our pubic hairs meshed, enjoying the feeling, before finally starting the slow rocking motion destined to end in a mind shattering orgasm for me.

"Sorry. It felt so good I just couldn't hold out for you to get yours." I thought we were finished and started trying to get up. With Ted it was almost always one and done. Then I realized he was still hard and while he had stopped moving for a while, he was still firmly embedded.

"Catch your breath, Honey," he said, "we're not finished yet." He waited a little longer then began the slow rocking motion again. I had thought I was satisfied, but with that club he called a cock rubbing just the right spot, my fire flickered to life again. His routine of pumping into me for a few strokes, leaning down for a deep kiss or two before his lips found my boob, only to kiss it all over before tugging on the nipple until it stood out like a solider on parade, then starting the entire journey all over again, soon had my passion raging.

This time I locked both legs around his hips and pulled him into me while he had both feet on the sofa's armrest, using it as a brace to really drive his shaft as hard as he could. With each jab it felt like he bottomed out. At first it hurt a little, but that feeling soon disappeared only to be replaced by one of pure pleasure. I tried to match him stroke for stroke and all too quickly I was moaning and urging him to "fuck me harder." When my body began to shudder; all I could do was lock my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I held on as tightly as I could, while he continued pounding his meat into me. Finally I felt it begin to throb, pumping shot after shot of hot jism against my cervix.

Finally we both caught our breath again and Andy moved off of me. Reaching for a box of tissue, he handed them to me. "That was just as good as I remember from the old days," he said as he stood. His once rigid member was now hanging loose, less than half as long and not nearly as thick as it had been when we first started. "Take your time, I'll just get on out of here and cover for us."

I waited until he dressed and was out the door before I sat up and swung my legs onto the floor. As I did, I felt his cum draining out of me. Handful after handful of tissue was needed before I had most of the white, sticky residue cleaned up. As I sat there looking at my puffy labia, my conscience started nagging me. For the first time since our marriage, I'd committed adultery; I'd actually cheated on Ted. As I dressed I expected God to strike me down any time. What will Ted say—will he know? Will he be able to see I've done something bad just by looking at me?

I know this may sound funny and maybe stupid to you girls, if you haven't done something similar yet, but I did some heavy praying before I left the scene of my indiscretion. When I finally felt I was presentable I went back to my hall, hoping nothing had happened while I was away, while at the same time wondering how that nurse could look so unconcerned, when she and the doctor had just done the very same thing I was mentally flagellating myself for doing.

I was lucky, the other nurse, my friend and neighbor Ruth, greeted me with a big grin and assured me she had been able to take care of everything while I got my 'pipes cleaned', as she put it.

"How was it?" she asked, when she and I were alone in the nurses station.

"How was what?"

"Don't play coy with me, Brenda. You and I have been neighbors all these years, our husbands share a love of farming, and our families have worked and played together; don't you think I can read you like a book? Honey, I'm your best friend, we share everything, remember? Don't you think I can tell when something is bothering you? In fact, I'll bet I can tell you just what your problem is."

"God, I hope not. I hope I'm not that easy to read. If I am, Ted's going to kill me."

"Relax, Brenda. I said I could tell. Ted's a man; he won't have a clue that Andy just introduced you to his famous office couch."

"How—how do you know? Did you come by and hear us?"

"Honey, every woman in this hospital knows about that couch, most of them from hearing girl talk, but more than a few have had their anxieties relieved by Andy himself." She touched me playfully on the shoulder. "In fact I get a little relief, from the stress of being married to a farmer, three or four times a week myself."

"What? Surely you're joking. You're screwing around on George? Why?"

"Probably the same reason you're screwing around on Ted; our husbands are so wrapped up in their farming, they either don't have the time or the desire to take care of their homework." She grinned and in a mock whisper said, "That Andy really knows how to make a woman feel appreciated, doesn't he?"

"That he does!" I figured I just as well talk about it; maybe that would help me hide my indiscretion from Ted. "Ruth, don't you dare mention this to anyone, but Andy and I had a fling back in college. I know it doesn't seem possible, but I swear I think he's bigger now than he was back then—and Lord did he make me feel things I never dreamed of back then! That man is a sex god."

"I know, I've been worshiping at his alter for three years now."

"No! That long? And George hasn't caught on?"

"Of course not. If he had any idea Andy was ploughing in his field, he'd have killed him."

Ruth had to answer a room call, giving me time to think about what she'd said. If she's screwing Andy, I wonder how many others are too. Damn! He rode me bareback—if he's doing that with others, what's to keep us from catching HIV? Maybe it's just the two of us. I was still worrying about it when Ruth returned.

"Do you know if Andy's doing anybody besides you and me?"

Ruth looked at me like I had two heads. "Are you kidding? That man would screw a snake if he could get someone to hold its head. I know for a fact he's keeping up me and that little nurse Jenny, and now you—that makes three of us.

"Not little Jenny! She doesn't weigh a hundred pounds soaking wet." I couldn't believe my ears. "You must be wrong—Andy's cock couldn't possibly fit into her; it'd tear her apart."

Ruth laughed. "Be that as it may, I know she's doing him. In fact when I stepped down to the pharmacy a second ago I saw her and Andy going toward his office. I'd say she's about to become his second helping of the night."

"I don't believe you." Ruth loved to pull jokes on the nurses and I wasn't sure this wasn't one of those times. After the fucking we just had, how could any man be ready for more so quickly?

"You want me to prove it to you?" Ruth reached for her cell phone. "I'll see if I can arrange just that." I could hear only her side of the conversation but it went something like this: "Got something hot on tap, Boss?" A pause ensued, and then I heard, "Look, I have a hot new prospect for your harem but she needs convincing how good you are. Why don't you leave the door unlocked so we can take a peek? We'll be like flies on the wall, and once this gal sees what you have she'll just have to try you." There was another pause while she listened and then, "Right, we'll give you five minutes."

"Cover for us a few," she said to the nursing assistant who had just walked up. To me she said, "Show time," and led the way.

"Wait a minute—you mean we're just going to walk right in and watch? Yuck! And what makes you think Jenny is going to let him continue when we get in the office?"

"She's not going to know since we are going to sneak in like a little mouse and besides, how many times did you look at the door when he had you on that couch? If you remember, your feet were toward the door, so as long as we just stand in the door she'll never know we are around."

Wow! I was beginning to think Ruth was a voyeur at heart.

Ruth pushed open Andy's office door just enough to peek inside then making a quiet sign by putting her finger over her lips, she opened it wide enough for me to see also. I almost gasped at the scene greeting me; both of them were completely naked. Jenny was bending over the sofa's armrest with her legs spread wide, putting her shaved labia on full display for us. Andy was stroking that monster cock and moving toward her. The sofa was at a perfect angle to the door for us to see the entire action.

Andy apparently had already been using his tongue or finger on her, for her lips were gapped slightly and I could see the moisture glistening on her pink insides. I still didn't believe she could take him, but he spit in his hand, rubbed it over the mushroom like head and used the fingers of both hands to pull her lips wide while poking his rigid cock at its target. Not having a hand free to guide it, he missed the first two jabs, but the third landed right on target. I could see it push against her pink opening and then it sank just a little. Andy devoted one hand to helping it penetrate. That helped a lot and I could plainly see the entire head disappear inside her.

"Oh my god, that's soooo gooood," she moaned as she shoved back against him and at least a few inches penetrated deeper. Andy pulled his shaft back and it looked like her insides were being pulled back with it. He shoved back inside again, and she screamed, "Yes, give me more." I couldn't believe my ears, that little body was taking his cock and begging for more. Andy was willing to accommodate. Grasping her hips firmly and holding them tightly to prevent her from moving forward, he gave a mighty thrust and his engine disappeared completely. He actually had the entire thing buried in her and she seemed to love it. He held it there, allowing her to adjust to the invader. Then he started withdrawing until only the head was hidden from view before ramming it back to the hilt.

Fascinated, we were unable to leave the scene before our very eyes. Time and again he pulled back until it looked like it would surely fall out, but just before it did he would shove back in to meet her backward thrust.

Suddenly the pace changed. No longer was he using long strokes, instead his hips were pumping as fast as he could, his breathing sounded like a bull's when being challenged for the favors of a cow in heat, and Jenny was emanating one long groan that sounded like she was saying his name over and over. All this built up to the grand finale where he simply locked his hips against her butts and ground into her before finally collapsing to one side and laying over the sofa's back.

We must have been a strange sight; Andy was lying across the sofa with his hairy balls hanging alongside his now limp cock, while Jenny spread over the armrest, with her pussy gapping open while streams of white flowed out of her slit and onto the chair. Meanwhile Ruth and I had our hands inside our scrub pants fingering ourselves. Ruth pulled me back and quietly closed the door. I felt like my knees wouldn't hold out as we started back to our floor and Ruth looked to be just as bad.

"Oooooo Weeee! I never did that before," Ruth swiped the back of her hand across her forehead. "Still think you'll be able to resist Andy the next time he leads you to the office?"

"You better believe it; I gave in to temptation once and seem to have gotten away with it. There's no way I'm going to take a chance at hurting the man I love and ruining my marriage. Nope—not going to do it. I'll quit my job first." Even as I was saying the words, my heart, or maybe it was something a little lower, that was screaming, "Liar!"

Ruth just laughed. "Methinks thou doth protest too much. Back when we were young my first lover uttered these words of wisdom. He said that he could always go as far with a girl as he did the last time. Know what? He knew what he was talking about; it worked every time with me."

For two more nights I managed to stick to my guns even though Ted had neglected his homework something awful. Sure, we had tried, but a virus had been spreading among the pigs and Ted just couldn't seem to concentrate on making love. We went through the motions and I did achieve an orgasm—sort of—but something was lacking.

On the third day, I left for the night shift with an itch between my legs; an itch that was in desperate need of a scratching. Ruth and I were still on the same shift and she picked up on my restlessness.

"How goes it at home?" She didn't look up from getting the eight pm meds ready to distribute.

"Fine," I lied. "Couldn't be better."

"Oh? That why you're prancing around like a cat on a hot tin roof?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You! That's what I'm talking about. You can't sit down and you can't just stand around. You keep glancing down the hall like you're expecting somebody and I know exactly who you're hoping to see. I'm in that same boat, remember—once a woman has a lover like Andy, it's awful hard to be satisfied with anything less."

I hurried away to take care of my duties. I could feel a tear trickle down my cheek. I knew she was right but couldn't bring myself to admit it. I had never felt as satisfied as I had the other night with Andy; not even when we were back in college. I was torn between my love for Ted and my lust for Andy. The battle in my mind continued until well after midnight. Several times I started downstairs, planning to check if Andy was in his office, but every time I turned back. My love was winning out over my lust and I was gaining confidence in my ability to resist Andy.

Yep, I had everything under control—until the PA system announced I was wanted in Administration. My heart started racing, I could feel myself blush, my legs felt weak; decision time was here. Was I going to stand by my resolve not to cheat on Ted again, or was I going to follow my desires and satisfy that burning in my loins? I looked at Ruth; she was grinning back at me.