Brennan's Bar

Story Info
The sexual exploits of two bisexual young men.
1.2k words
4.4
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One gay bar is pretty much the same as any other gay bar. Usually a bit on the dark side. Burly guy working the bar. Cum smelly rest rooms.

A place to get sucked off or fuck a tight ass. A place to suck cock or get fucked. Or as my friend Skip says, "My kind of place."

But Brennan's Bar was far and away my favorite.

That pretty much describes Elmer Brennan's bar next to the Holiday bowling alley in Whitehall, Ohio, just outside of Columbus.

One 2 quarter pool table and the best pizza in town.

I was a young man the first time I sucked Elmer and the first time he fucked me in his apartment above the bar.

Elmer was a nice old gent from upstate New York. How he ever got to Whitehall, I never knew.

When Skip and I were not scoring some pussy, we would stop at Brennan's, shoot a few games of pool, and suck each other in the rest room. I cannot count the number to times Skip, and I, sucked each other, but we never fucked each other.

When we were chasing pussy, we would stop in the bar at the Holiday bowling alley, where the women that worked at Western Electric would hang out.

Western Electric employed over 12, 000 people with over 60% of them women. The second shift that got off midnight would see the ladies flock to the Holiday bar, which was open till 2:30 am.

I must have fucked a dozen of those ladies, with my favorite being Gay Clifton, a 57 year very married lady. The first time I fucked Gay, was in my car on a very cold night in the bowling alley parking lot. I still remember what she said after I fucked her, "Damn boy, you really get after it don't you?"

Gay had been married three times and was a well fucked lady that still had a tight hot box, which this 21-year-old boy loved to fuck. I never tapped her ass or cum in her mouth. She drew the line there. She would suck me hard, which didn't take much back then.

One night while sitting at the bar chatting with Elmer, he said, "Tommy boy, I would love to have you suck me off. I should not say I was surprised, as Brennan's was a gay bar. Elmer invited me up to his apartment. I followed him upstairs.

Once in the apartment, Elmer took me in his arms and deep kissed me sending shivers through my entire body. He placed his hand on my head and pushed me to my knees, and said, "Take out my cock."

I did as he asked, and saw a nice thick cut cock come into view. It was already semi-hard. I took the big head in my lips and began sucking it, like I had sucked Skip so many times. As I engulfed more of Elmer's cock, I could feel it growing and beginning to throb. This was my second cock to suck, and I was loving it.

Elmer said, "Tommy, I want you to just relax. I want to fuck your mouth." He took my head in his hands and began skull fucking me. I relaxed and let his cock enter my throat. He was now throat fucking me and I loved it

I heard Elmer moan and I knew he was nearing orgasm. I took over and began sucking him fast and furious. He quickly blew a load down my throat directly to my belly. I could feel the hot thick cum sliding all the way down.

Elmer slumped, and said, "Damn Tommy that was one great blow job. You are a fantastic cocksucker. One day I'm going to fuck you."

From that time one, I would often suck Elmer off, and one day, he made good on his promise to fuck me. This nice old gent took my cherry ass.

Before fucking me, he gave me and awesome blow job. I was more than ready to be fucked.

Elmer lubed my ass and his cock with a warm lubricate and fingered me some to loosen me up. He then presented the big mushroom head of his cock to my puckered ass hole. He very gently eased it in, causing some minor discomfort, but when his cock made contact with my prostate, a warm wonderful feeling took over. My cock began to leak cum.

Once his cock had made full entry, Elmer began slowly fucking me. He began picking up speed until he was slam fucking me. The feeling is impossible to describe, but let me tell you, it is wonderful. I was about to cum from being fucked.

I could tell Elmer was trying not to cum too quickly, which was fine with me. It was as if he was edging me, bringing me to the point of orgasm, and then backing off. It was a trick, I often used when sucking a guy off.

Normally edging is done with a mouth or hand, but Elmer was edging me with his cock. But all good things end, and Elmer exploded filling my bowels with his hot thick spunk. That sent me over the edge and I blew my load on the sheets of Elmer's bed. It was one of my best orgasms ever.

Elmer said, "Tommy Boy, you are one great fuck and I'm so happy to be your first."

I responded by saying, "Elmer that was incredible. I never imagined it would be so good. I hope we can do it many more times."

"Indeed, we will," came his reply.

Skip and I would alternate between Brennan's Bar and the bar at the bowling alley.

We were two active bisexual young men. Servicing pussies and cocks. We never seemed to get enough. Skip even began fucking a Go-Go Dancer. While I began fucking a 21-year-old new hire at Western Electric named Helen. As strange as it may seem, Skip and Helen would later marry and become owners of Two Nursing Homes in Dayton, Ohio.

Elmer suffered a serious heart attack and was hospitalized. When he got back to the bar, I was sitting chatting with him on a Friday night. I told him I would drop around on Monday to see how he was doing. He said, "Okay Tommy boy, do that."

After the end of my shift at Western Electric, I stopped by Brennan's bar. I was surprised to see many Police cars in the parking lot. When I went in, there were no policemen inside. I asked Mary, the lady that made the pizzas what was up with the Police cars. "Don't you know Tommy?" She asked. "Know what?" I responded. "Mr. Brennan died yesterday, and his family is upstairs fighting over the place," she said.

That was a complete shock to me. I was not aware he had any family.

Whoever his family sold out to, changed the bar forever, it became a straight bar with the name Par Four.

The old crowd stop frequenting the new Par Four, including Skip and I.

Skip and Helen got married and she inherited a pile of dough from her grandmother. They bought a Nursing home in Dayton, Ohio and moved there.

I got married and moved to Galion, Ohio and later Florida.

The last time I talked to Skip, he and Helen owned two Nursing homes.

Now in my old age, I think back, and wish for the old days.