The Voyeur Neighbor

Story Info
Voyeur fun.
1.2k words
4.06
24.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers

True story but names changed.

My wife and I live in a small town. The street we live on is pretty small as well and most of our neighbors have lived here for at least 10 years or more like we have. As my wife and I have gotten older we've become a bit more risky and voyeuristic but nothing too crazy. I mean we will sometimes have sex in the back garden knowing full well our neighbors can see into our yard if they are in the upstairs of their house and happen to be looking. But hey we like to have fun. My wife is a very cute redhead and pretty hot and hey I'll do her wherever. I don't mind showing her off.

That said we also enjoy watching others. Our next door neighbors are younger and have only lived there for a year or so. I don't think they are married despite having kids but I am not sure. We don't talk too much to them but do on occasion. They are friendly but the wife/girl is very passive and quiet. About a month ago however my wife and I were upstairs and happened to look out the window and she was hanging out in her backyard in this tiny green lace bra and panty set. We both had some fun just watching her but it was very vanilla. Neither of us had realized she had such big boobs so that was fun. But to this point that was the extent of our voyeurism. We've joked about going dogging and even drove a few times to known dogging sites but I think we got there too early. So nothing came of it. yet.

The neighbors across the street however we've known for years. Dan and Sue, Very sweet couple, they give all the neighbors Christmas cards and such. They occasionally park in front of our driveway so most of my conversations with them are about them moving their car so we can leave or park. But we are always waving and such. Dan is a shorter guy, his wife Sue is a bubbly always smiling bigger girl. Cute but I think many would call her a Bbw. She has long brown hair, wears glasses and dresses typically very casual. Being a larger woman it's difficult to tell what she looked like under the loose fitting outfits she normally wore but recently that changed.

For the last few weeks I have not seen Dan. I have not even seen his truck parked out front sometimes blocking our driveway. Part of me wonders if they split or maybe he is away on business. I always wave when I see Sue but I didn't feel it my place to ask about her husband. I have however been occasionally just looking out at their house which is across from ours.

Last week during the evening I noticed an upstairs light on and the curtains which they typically have closed always were now open so being a curious voyeur I continued to watch the window. I could not see anything but the occasional shadow. So moving from my downstairs viewpoint I went upstairs in our home thinking I might get a better view. And I did.

From my upstairs viewpoint what I saw in their window was Sue, topless wearing only panties and touching herself. Her breasts were much larger than I had thought and while her belly was pretty big as well she looked very sexy rubbing her vagina over her panties. I kept watching thinking no way she would do this in front of an open window knowingly and as she continued, moving one of her hands to play with her nipples I started get hard. It was extremely sexy to watch. she then started fingering herself, moving her panties slightly to the side and i then felt i should probably not be watching this. At least alone.

At this point I called my wife to come see. And she was completely surprised. We watched together until Sue finished herself and disappeared from view, never closing her curtains. We talked about it and came to the conclusion she must have known the curtains were open but yeah, this seemed completely out of character for our conservative neighbor. And what happened to her husband?

As for myself being hard watching her in her window once my wife arrived she told me don't you dare masturbate watching her. So even though it was hot to watch I listened to my wife. Enjoyed the view but that was all.

Two days later it was the weekend and I was downstairs while my wife was upstairs tidying up. My wife then called for me to come upstairs to help her with something. I went upstairs and she asked me to stand in the window next to the bed so I did, she then told me to turn around and look out the window so I did.

"Do you see Sue mowing her lawn?" My wife asked.

Yes I replied. Sue was mowing her lawn, wearing a very tight small white shirt that highlighted how massive her tits were.

"Do you remember her tits?" My wife asked.

And as I said yes my pants and underwear were pulled down from behind by my wife and she told me to keep watching her.

I asked her what she was doing but she told me to shut up, do as I was told and keep watching Sue.

She then told me to spread my legs and pushed her hands between them from behind pushing my legs apart. Then I realized what she was doing.

My wife got on her knees behind me and started jerking my cock from behind between my legs while using her other hand playing with my balls. Her face was at my ass level she was giving me little kisses on my ass while still stroking me.

Anytime I tried to speak she told me to shut up and keep watching Sue.

I felt very naughty. And nervous, what if Sue looked up at our window?

As she kept stroking me between my legs I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move anywhere. "Look at her tits" she said. Umhmm is all I could say. I'm not sure how long this went in for it felt like forever but I think it was about 10min. As she stroked me I did as I was told and starred at Sues huge tits in the tiny shirt she was wearing. Her cleavage was generously displayed and I imagined my cock sliding between. Then I lost it and squirted my load all over the wall below the window I was forced against.

My wife had just made me cum staring at our neighbor. It was so naughty. But i loved it.

I asked her where did that come from? And she replied "payback for making me watch lesbian porn while you went down on me".

Yeah I did that. Fair is fair I suppose

I saw Sue yesterday and waved. She smiled and waved back. I have no idea if she is aware we watched her masturbating or if she is aware my wife made me cum watching her outside. I still have not seen Dan around.

Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers